LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 17)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I an idiot??????!!!! ;-)

I just used my DT EMEM5a for the first time and I have a really stupid question. I'm not sure if the plasma bulb is supposed to light up or not!! Even though you are probably laughing right, hopefully as much as I am, please let me know if this is working properly!? It's just that if I see a light-bulb kind of thingy, I just don't know that it's working unless there is light!!!! HHHEEEEELLLLPPPPP! hehe

Thanks bunches,
-LAXlover

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it needs to light up to work. The power level setting is turned up until it lights up.

Have fun.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dan. Yes, I had it set wrong!

BTW, do you know how far away I should keep my kids while I rife?

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The machine loses roughly half of its power for every foot of distance. I do not worry about it if the exposure is to older children, but young children do not need to be exposed to any more electrosmog than they already are.

If possible do not have small children anywhere close to the machine. Your machine is not all that powerful, and it probably will have no negative effects on anyone, but better to play it safe.

The farther away they are the better.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note

I have been using my LED attachment and I did a very long session with it yesterday and I have a bit of a herx. I do not herx much at all anymore but just subtle ways.
This one though does feel like it did something.

Not sure what.. But I have heard not to take LED lightly in the lyme community.

Anyone else use LED treatments ? My machine has two as an attachment. One is Red and One is Green.

I heard though the LED (red) can be very healing and I was using it on my face even and my scare from my Port being removed etc.

I am astonished as the scar is now very sore to the touch and my face is all poofed out and my eyes are red and I even feel things in other areas of my body some.

Could it have killed affected Lyme infection or co infections too?

I wonder.

I Know one guy on here who used to preach about and used the LED wand (forgot the name of it) and swore it was treating the lyme. I had looked into buying one at one time. SInce I got the rife I have not had much time to look into how to use these LEDS so I started doing it lately.

Curious if anyone else has experience with LED?

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found THIS on BCX LED Page

WHY WE USE LED WANDS

L.E.D.'s

Our L.E.D.'s are now available in three colors: red, green and blue. They can be applied in a variety of ways including: on the eyes, in the navel, and on the skin.
Application on the eyes

The green and red L.E.D.'s are applied alternately (green one day, red the next day, then green the following day, etc.). Hold the L.E.D. 1/4th inch away from an open eye, or directly on the lid of a closed eye. Start with 1 minute per frequency for each eye, working up to 5 minutes per frequency for each eye. This can be done twice a day.

Application in the navel

Red L.E.D.'s are applied directly in the navel to stimulate regeneration, for tonification and blood cleansing.

Application on the skin

Green L.E.D.'s are applied directly on the affected area of the skin for mutated cells and tumors. They can also be applied on acupuncture points.

Blue L.E.D.'s are used for SARS, and are applied directly on the affected area.

FREQUENCIES for L.E.D.'s

All frequencies are applicable for use with L.E.D.'s.

**Brain cell/tissue repair............................................................................2128

Endorphin Stimulation for pain relief and relaxation.........................................2.5

Eyesight, to improve......................................................... see frequency manual

*Mutated cells, to shrink abnormal growth..................................................... 17024

Pain and inflammation, irritation................................................................1, 123

Seratonin stimulation for pain relief.............................................................2.5+80

Tissue repair.........................................................................................266

* This frequency is to be used 3 minutes in combination with 1 Hz. for 7 minutes, and 266 Hz. for 5 minutes.

** This frequency is to be used 3 minutes in combination with 1 Hz. for 7 minutes, and 123 Hz. for 5 minutes.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Ha

Found a Rife Blog and its all about the BCX Ultra for the most part. Looks kinda like one of the sellers put it up but its a good idea to keep feedback and ideas going

http://hymbas.com/RIFEMachineblog/

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan -- I am thinking about your wife's situation, that she is near the end of rife treatment and you would like to stop.

I was under the impression that we would never be able to 'not rife.' That as we got our infection load down we could rife less and less.

I think I have read that there are some people who are symptom free yet, still rife once a month or once every other month and get a little herx. Again, these people are out living there lives and symptom free but use rife to keep the infections in remission.

How long in between rife sessions is your wife at now?

Or maybe you are going for total eradication and 'remission' is not an option. Good for you.

I guess I just always pictured myself rifing a couple of times a yr in order to keep happy in my active lifestyle.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LAXlover -- When you use low frequencies like 20 or 27, the light will not be strong. Actually if I remember correctly, it is a muted sound as well as almost no light coming from the bulb.

I placed my DT machine on different parts of my body as I sat in a chair.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faith6
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faith6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Herx question....

I've been using my DT EMEM for 2 months. 10 days ago I finally tried several Lyme settings(432, 800 & 4328 for 2 minuets each).

For several days I have been getting a little more stiff each day with muscle/fibro symptoms like haven't had since stopping ABX almost a year ago.

I'm trying to decide if it is a herx or if it relates more to diet, sleep or something else. Does anyone else get the stiffness after rifing?

--------------------
"His faithful love endures forever." Psalm 136

Posts: 189 | From MN | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't had any joint stiffness after rifing - my herxing is more flu like. I would guess you are herxing, though Faith, two minues on new frequencies (and these are good ones, I think) would probably cause a pretty good herx.

I can't remember who asked about how far the machine is away from the body - a physician friend told me about folks who sat around a table and rifed together.

I had my sister over one day when I was rifing for yeast/mold so I called her over. I was very close to the machine and she was farther away. She herxed for two days and I barely noticed my herx. I was doing a lot of IR saunas then, though, and was very 'clean'.

I typically sit at my dining room table (no electronic devices in there) and get very close, sometimes stand up, sometimes lean all over it. I have also laid down on the floor and had various body parts very close to the machine. (ie back of legs, ankles, abdomen, etc)

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops, just noticed you mentioned you did this ten days ago so not entirely sure.
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JLiz -- so glad your brain is better! was it the abx that did it or the Rife?

Jarjar -- THANKS FOR THE REMINDER! I will definitely try that -- foot pad on forehead and one on back of neck.

I did a sweep 831-833 for 20 minutes and was in crazy pain -- couldn't believe the herx! and how much is left after 3 yrs of abx!

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

CD57 I wish I had the answer of how much is left over.. but I think we all have a lot of things in our bodies and it is about getting to place where the quality of living is acceptable or the best we can o and the sustaining that..

That is why rife is so great I think that as you get to that point the rife can sustain you.

But along the way too as you experiment with new numbers it can find stuff that was not yet killed and make you herx.

If your herx clears in a reasonable amount of time its not a big price to pay. I worry about those (and I used to be one) who would herx and it never cleared or it took weeks and months even.

I am not sure what your status is right now but I hope your getting to that a better place and continue to see improvements.

That alone is great progress. As well there were many years I was hexing and never getting better and therefore of course I just felt "worse" all the time. I took breaks because of that and always feel so different than others because I herxed but I really Never felt better until I stopped the treatment all together and waiting long periods of time. Then that was still not "better" but just not "so much worse".

UGH this disease is so serious and so debilitating and I just know we have to not give up and keep moving forward and learning ways to treat this together.

Let us know how its going overall.

Also the rest of you I would love to get an update on how you are all feeling and how you feel rife is playing a role in your recovery.

How about an update from everyone on this support thread. Would love to hear from you all.

Blessings

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would not mind treating once a year, just to make sure nothing survives, but I am after total eradication.

I don't think that is impossible, but it gets more difficult when no symptoms are present. When do you stop?

I will have to treat more, but I am not sure how long. I can basically do an hour long treatment now, and that may be the route I will go. Long treatments, but not so often.

I am not worried about it. I know that it can be done in principle, it just is the time frame that is unknown at this time.

I am glad to hear that several people are improving. It takes time, and some experience helps, but you are doing it, and mostly by yourselves. It always amazes me what a person can accomplish, when they decide to commit to it.

Keep up the good work!

CD57, keep at those Babs frequencies. I only used 832. It does work, but it needs to be hit often. More so than Lyme.

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

I was very surprised to learn that a few folks in my area that I thought were in complete remission were actually on "maintenance antioboitics". They take ABX several like three days per week. YIKES.

I'd much rather rife every now and then than subject myself to that.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am surprised by that also. I did not even know that doctors would go for that.

If it helps them, more power to them, but I agree that frequency treatments would seem to be the lesser of the two evils in my opinion.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

Yea One of my doctors wants me on maintenance doses. I am not taking it but think about it because of relapse issues.

But I think rife is a better option too. But being pretty new to rife so I am just hoping and having faith that it is enough.

I did not get well on just rife. Not even close.

I do not think I could have unless I gave it many many many many years in my case.

Maybe different story for people who have been ill for not that long.

Either way you look at it though rife is a great tool!! That's for sure...

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about some other updates from people? I feel "naked" up there alone!
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

CD 57 -- hahahaha hate for you to feel all naked. i will post my story and current rife sessions tomorrow.

Dan -- glad to hear that you are going for total eradication. With your smarts & determination, I have no doubt you will acheive that.

mojo -- maintenance abx is not an option for me. to me, that means my treatment protocol was successful. i want off these abx. YIKES is right

Rene
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a new rifer, just two months in. Could someone give me guidelines on how often frequencies for co infections should be run. I am mainly looking at Babesia both strains, bartonella and candida. Thanks so much for this thread. I couldn't have rifed without it.
Posts: 366 | From Louisville KY. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Right now I'm doing Lyme every other week (most here are doing more often)but I'm doing co-infections weekly.

I am building my times up and also trying different frequencies, etc. I plan to rife for more things to the point where I'm rifing for something every day. (ie viruses, molds/fungus/yeast, etc)

I do parasites weekly to every other week but I had a very busy week and haven't done it for a bit.

I keep the machine on my dining room table unless I have company over (the my hubby tells me to hide my "crazy box".

mojo
Member # 9309

Oh - just found this in notes from June 2010 Dr. B presentation:

"May not cure the infection, and may need repeated or open-ended maintenance therapy"

Faith6
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faith6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mojo ~ "crazy box" :-D

--------------------

Posts: 189 | From MN | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Faith - also said with emphasis on "crazy" LOL.

When i go downstairs to do my Sauna - my hubby says "Get in your box" (that on is just "box", rife is "craxy box")

Don't even ask how crazy they think I am about coffee enemas!!

springshowers
Member # 19863

Yeah how about those updates LOL

I can tell you I am rifing every other day for the most part and rotating what I rife for.

Lyme, Parasites, Virals, Fungals/Molds, and always using my detox and organ support programs still that I started with I still have found to be the best. I posted those in the beginning of this thread and a few times throughout.

Then as I am rifing I am trying to find new numbers or narrow down my numbers of each such as esp parasites since there are so many I rotate programs trying to find full coverage.

If I respond well to something that week I will repeat the same thing along with others such as lately I am doing well with fungal/mold numbers so I am running those one every time I rife now into my rotation.

And then once in awhile in the days between I am playing with new things like the LEDS or the Sticky pads or such and using them on various specific areas for pain relief or just for healing or joint work etc.

I see the rife being good for overall systemic use as well as specific areas that I would like to give attention too.

And I work in Adrenal and Thyroid as well.

I am going to back off to M W F thing and S S off. That is still a lot and I had worked up to daily for awhile and then am backing off.

I am finding its kinda like working out muscles. And after you stop herxing a lot then daily just grinds on you and you need days off like when you rest your muscles from a work out. Same thing with working out upper body one day and lower body the next.

I think the timing as you heal is important and that is what I am figuring out right now.

But I am past the big herxing and feeling better and though I know I need to keep up on this as I have read too the season affect of this disease and the bugs. SO at least one year I think before I would back down further. Just my opinion.

Each of my sessions ends up being a good 2 to 3 hours. I run 3 minutes of each frequency no a program that is strung out with various numbers and then on individual numbers I am up to 15 to 30 minutes.

Blessings
and
Keep up the "crazy box"
LOVE IT.

My older son who is 23 calls it my "life sabers" and I call it my "life saver" due to star wars of course and I have the BCX that has the Gas Ray Tubes that Light up...

: )

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan -
I recall that you used babs frequencies with your wife a while back when she had symptoms. I'm confused - did you use 832 at the time for babs? I thought you only recently used it for bart and I thought it was only a bart frequency.

I'm curious because I did 10 minutes on 832 earlier this week and about 24 hours later my throat felt constricted and I had a dry cough and my lungs seemed to hurt. I also had mucus in the throat and a sore throat. Not sure if it was my lungs but the upper back really hurt, especially if I took a deep breath. I also got neck pain and shoulder blade pain. I think this all was from the rife session, but am not positive, since I have had these symptoms in the past when not taking anything.

If this is a herx, I can't figure out if this is a babs or bart herx, but I thought 832 only hit bart.

Thanks,

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Now I am naked too!

It has been 2 yrs since my `lyme crash' and I have been on abx for 17 out of those 24 months. I have gotten to 95% better w/ aggressive abx treatment & other supportive treatments. I use acupuncture, chiropractic services, herbs, supplements, coffee enemas, FIR sauna, & meditation.

In the past couple of months I have gotten my energy back which I attribute to tackling Babs.
What I used to hit the Babs is: Mepron/Zith/Flagyl/Larium. I now am able to do yoga, pilates and walking. Prior to crashing I used to run, and my goal is to get back to doing 1/2 marathons & marathons.

I have decided to take 2010 and focus on getting better. So this means I am not working and spend my days rifing, going to the gym, doing coffee enemas, FIR sauna and reading about lyme & co-infections. I feel like I have a full time job of taking care of myself.

So this is my rifing schedule:

Lyme - every Wednesday. I run the auto programs for lyme on my GB and then after I run the following frequencies by themselves for 7 minutes each: 432, 612, 2110, 2016, 4320, 4328. Every other Wednesday I sweep these individual frequencies one number on either side of the frequency.

Babs - every other day. I rife on individual frequencies at 7-10 minutes each. 76, 570, 432(lyme frequency)753, 1583, 1584, 5776

Bart - every other day. I rife on individual frequencies at 7-10 minutes each. 364, 379, 645, 654, 786, 465, 832, 857, 967, 6878, 634, 696, 716, 1518, 1550, 356, 547, sweep 840-850, 831-833.

I am not sure about how effective running all these frequencies is...so I am open to suggestions from anyone. I am thinking about picking only a couple of these frequencies in the future. I do know the importance of 832. So I do sweep 831 - 833 every day for 10 minutes as well.

I have been focusing on viruses also. I have been running the autoprogrammed numbers that came with my GB. I also rife for toxoplasmosis, CMV, mycoplasmosis, Chlamydia Pneumonia, EBV & CFS & XMRV - I run these every day. I am not sure if I have these viruses as my LLND told me that the tests for them are not 100%. So I am just taking a stab in the dark.

I feel like I have a lot on my plate and I want to start rifing for strep, fungus & parasites. I also want to get back to running the support programs that Springshowers talks about. I might try and run them at night, since I do all my killing frequencies during the day.

That's where I am. I am feeling better, and I want to get off of abx by the end of 2010.

Any feedback is welcome.

seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I sure can bet which LLMD those docs see. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by mojo:
I was very surprised to learn that a few folks in my area that I thought were in complete remission were actually on "maintenance antioboitics". They take ABX several like three days per week. YIKES.

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I sure can bet which LLMD those docs see. [Smile]

quote:

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

832 is for Bart, but since this frequency is one of those for many infections, and conditions, it is conceivable you could hit something else.

I doubt that it would work for Babesia. The odds of those two co-infections having the same destructive frequencies are extremely slim.

I have treated for Babesia using all of the CAFL frequencies, and later using Char Boehm's DNA frequencies. I cannot say for sure she had Babesia as I have never had anything tested, but the Babesia frequencies did resolve symptoms, so I am assuming she had it.

The Babesia came back months later after the initial treatment way back. I ran the CAFL frequencies again, using the GB-4000 in contact mode, as that was what I was using at that time. I ran them a few times, and the symptoms were gone again for over two years.

The third time the symptoms came back I used Char Boehm's DNA frequencies. I ran these a few times, and have not seen it since. I think these frequencies killed it all off.

As far as how often to treat co-infections, I think you should treat them as often as you can, for a few weeks in a row. I do not think either Bart or Babesia are particularly difficult to get rid of, but you have to really hit them often and for longer run times to eliminate them.

It is good to treat a lot for them if you can tolerate it. Getting rid of the co-infections makes Lyme treatments that much easier. Since they seem to be easier to get rid of than Lyme, eliminate them early on, especially if you know for certain you have them. I never had the benefits of testing, and that would have made things far easier.

I was treating Bart symptoms as Lyme symptoms, and that slowed down my progress considerably.

I am currently testing some of Char's DNA frequencies for my own verification, for the P.Gingivalis bacteria. It is the cause of gum disease, and I have the beginnings of it. It was the perfect time to do this test, as in four months I go back to the dentist and I will either have solid improvement or none.

The hygienist said the only way to improve this condition is to floss. I have already improved it in the past using MMS. I am not using it much any more, so things have deteriorated.

Now I am testing the frequencies to see if they alone can improve the condition. This will give more credibility to the accuracy of this method of determining correct frequencies.

Since I am not going to floss even once, I will have my answer in four months.

I have some indication that they are working, but I like solid proof. If they work, I want to see the look on the hygienists face when I tell her I never flossed. The dentist already knows I use this method of treatment, so it may be interesting to him also.

If they don't work, I will get chewed out again by the floss Nazi.

Dan

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Springshowers your mailbox is full.
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got some great die off reaction from running these strongly suggested freq from CAFL.
They are listed as lyme freq. but I think some might be bart. I ran each for 5 min. Feel better today but yesterday I didn't even want to talk on the phone. Of course I can't be cautious and do each freq. 1 min each. I have to be the bombs away type and start at 5 min each.
727 (strongly suggested)
732 (strongly suggested)
745 (strongly suggested)
780 thru 800 (especially 790) I just did 790
832 (strongly suggest)

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

quote:
Originally posted by tick battler:
Dan -

I'm curious because I did 10 minutes on 832 earlier this week and about 24 hours later my throat felt constricted and I had a dry cough and my lungs seemed to hurt. I also had mucus in the throat and a sore throat. Not sure if it was my lungs but the upper back really hurt, especially if I took a deep breath. I also got neck pain and shoulder blade pain. I think this all was from the rife session, but am not positive, since I have had these symptoms in the past when not taking anything.

If this is a herx, I can't figure out if this is a babs or bart herx, but I thought 832 only hit bart.

Thanks,

tickbattler

Interesting! I get dry coughs/sore throat when I need to rife for Bart and also as a herx sometime - mostly a symptom. I've often wondered if this was Bart. It always feels like the beginning of a cold/flu but then it only lasts a day or two.

I don't think I have Babs - but I'm not going to rule anything out, either.

mojo
Member # 9309

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by asummers:
[QB]

"So this is my rifing schedule:

Bart - every other day. I rife on individual frequencies at 7-10 minutes each. 364, 379, 645, 654, 786, 465, 832, 857, 967, 6878, 634, 696, 716, 1518, 1550, 356, 547, sweep 840-850, 831-833.

I am not sure about how effective running all these frequencies is...so I am open to suggestions from anyone. I am thinking about picking only a couple of these frequencies in the future. I do know the importance of 832. So I do sweep 831 - 833 every day for 10 minutes as well."

I do all of the Bart frequencies on the same day for three minutes each and have thought about doing it your way. I have a DT EMEM 5A - so I have to cool the machine down and wait a half hour half way in between. Running only 2 to 3 frequencies every day and a half sounds like it may be better idea. ]

[ 07-18-2010, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: mojo ]

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would say the Bart is the cause of the sore throat.

I did not mention it earlier, but my wife did get a sore throat the first time I ran 832 Hz. Also a low grade fever, swollen glands.

I only used two Lyme frequencies when treating for Bart. Mostly 2016 and sometimes 612 Hz. The Lyme frequencies always seemed to still up the Bart also. I think it was probably the immune system kicking up a notch that reduced the ankle swelling for a while.

The Lyme frequencies seemed to bother the Bart, but they certainly did not kill it by any means.
That was confusing to me at the time. Why does this swelling never go away for any amount of time? It was Bart all along, and until I found that out, I was not going to progress any more than I already had.

Little things like this, make a big difference. I will bet most of you are harboring something other than Lyme, that is holding things back a bit.

Statistically, Bart is the most common co-infection, so most everyone should try 832 Hz for a good solid trial.

Dan

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 5 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ran the Babs frx for the 1st time yesterday, along with Lyme 2016 & 612, then 10k for pain & detox. I want to do as Dan suggested and run Bart frx, also.

Plus, since Dr. B says Bab's cycle is 6 days I thought I should rife every 6 days and since I am doing Lyme every 7 I would just go to 6 days with that. How long is Bart's cycle?

The question I have is if I do all of that and herx, how will I know which frx caused it? If I don't know which frx caused it then I won't be able to eliminate a frx that didn't work and add another in it's place. Am I thinking incorrectly about this? [confused]

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hello.. Ok I cleared some mail so you can PM me.
I have been horrible and checking and clearing and answering PMS lately .. I apologize

CD57
Member # 11749

I tried gating for the first time today on my sweep. I am becoming a power user, so proud!

Dan or anyone, what duty cycle should ideally be used when gating? I selected 80 but not sure if that is ideal, maybe more like 60? This would mean 60 % of the time it's on, 40% of the time it's off.

Dan or anyone with a MOPA -- has this device been proven to better penetrate into the brain? Do you think this would be more helpful for brain infection?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I don't think anything has been proven, but it would stand to reason that much higher voltage and a RF carrier would penetrate farther into the body. The rather strong reactions to our early treatments with the MOPA indicated it was hitting a lot more than the previous GB-4000 and EMX combo.

What really helped with the brain part early on was Cumanda. This seemed to pass the blood brain barrier, and it did not take very long. We were also using frequency treatments so both may have played a role.

I use a 66 duty cycle just because someone suggested it. I am not sure what would be ideal, and I do think it is more important to use a duty cycle than what it is set at. It should be 60 or above.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Cumanda, interesting! when in Cindy's treatment did she take that? I was unaware that she had brain involvement.

I am glad that you mentioned that about 66 Hz duty cycle.

springshowers
Member # 19863

Here is a GB 4000 users site with a How to use Video no it that uses the GB 4000 and the MOPA and I guess if you buy from them you can be part of the users site that can go to more info and videos?? Not sure but I did not see a way to just join.

West Clinic is in ID

http://futurefrequency.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=login

springshowers
Member # 19863

CD 57

Here is the comments on Gating but is specific to my machine the BCX Ultra

In the case of electricity, power is determined by multiplying two factors: volts and amps. The waveform of the volts and amps determines its power in relation to its peak. The Ultra references to peak. This is why square waves have greater power density than sine waves or triangle wave...GATING OR ENTRAINMENT is what we used to call pulse on our previous machine. THE ULTRA uses 3.5 Hz as a default. Abrams, who worked with Rife, used 3.5-4 Hz for gating. Gating is another form of modulation. The Ultra modulates 2 frequencies when it plays an audio frequency with a Radio carrier frequency. In other words, the audio frequency is piggy backed onto a higher frequency. While this is happening, the Ultra introduces a 3.5 Hz gating which causes the tubes to blink as you run the frequencies. Entrainment (gating) is defined as the tendency of two oscillating bodies to phase together so that they vibrate in harmony. This principle of entrainment is universal in nature. By using the pulse (gating) you avoid the microbes adjusting to the frequency so they can be eliminated better.

Also here is what it says about the Carrier Waves

CARRIER WAVES: The Ultra has a basic carrier wave that is preset at about 45,000 Hz for the glass tubes. There are 3 carrier waves to choose from for the rest of the electrodes. They are 1.67, 1.25 and 1.00 MHz (1,000,000 Hz).
The Ultra has a carrier frequency that penetrates deeper and farther. It has been shown in scientific studies on bioelectric impedance analysis in the body that audio frequencies will enter the body but only travel in the connective tissue around cells. Studies also show the closer to 1 megahertz the greater the penetration into the cells. Because of this Dr. Rife always used a carrier frequency in the MGz range so the frequency could enter the body and cells where the microbes are located. The BCX ULTRA has the ability to produce a 1 megahertz carrier frequency for better penetration deep into cells where the microbes live.

Hope this helps...

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Our very first treatment used Samento and Cumanda, as that was the only Lyme treatment I knew of that I could do at that time. I would rotate between the two. We started with Samento, and the herxing would start. Would work up to a full dose and keep using it until the reaction faded away.

Then I would switch her to Cumanda, and use it until it stopped producing a reaction. The Cumanda seemed more potent than the Samento, but of course the Lyme would just go dormant and wait us out.

She eventually had stomach problems with these natural antibiotics but by then we were using frequency treatments. Somewhere in here the brain symptoms were eliminated, and there has never been any sign of them since. It was one of the first things to go.

I recall thinking that it was either the Cumanda, or the frequency treatments that cleared this up.
It took a little time, so the line is blurry as to which treatment had the most impact on this aspect of the disease.

Here is my original post on the early treatment. Keep in mind that some of my opinions have changed since then. I was just learning at that time, and was quite ****ed off that I was put in this position to begin with.

I even called it Lymes a few times. I was quite a rookie then. Note the Babesia part of the thread. I forgot about some of that stuff.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/52625?#000000

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Dan I havent read the full thread yet, but your logging of everything is really invaluable. Let us thank you again!
I wonder if the Cumanda was really hitting the bart that you ended up dealing with not so long ago? Anything's possible I guess....

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would think it would have been hitting the Bart also, but it did not eliminate it. She did seem to have Babesia but I have never been certain on that.

What makes me uncertain is that others that have had it, did not get rid of it very easily. I treated for it in three different time periods, and the last time with DNA frequencies, but it was not as tough to get rid of as it should have been.

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Dan whenever I have researched Bart it is very tough to eradicate especially since it likes to hide in red blood cells. Seems many rotate many alternative treatments to try to eradicate it.
Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just realized yesterday that I have only needed the one prescription eye drops for my eyes. I had been using it, steroid drops, and 2 otc drops (all prescribed by ophthalmologist). Also, I have 1 tear duct in each eye plugged.

I had weaned myself off of the steroids just because I am sick of running to see the dr and hoped that would lessen my visits.

My eyes looked good last visit, but I still needed the add'l otc drops. Last night, when we went to bed, I realized I have not been using them.

My eyes haven't been comfortable for a very long time. I have been treating the dry eyes for 6 yrs. I can only think that it's the rifing, because of the timing and the fact that I stopped the steroid drops.

They haven't even bothered me with all the reading and tv watching I've been doing.

Of course, now that I type this I feel dryness in my rt. eye. LOL

Edited to say: My brain kicked into gear and I recalled that my eyes felt better before running Bab frx., so it must be the Lyme.

[ 07-19-2010, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: j_liz ]

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

I just stumbled across this vast rife freq list.
babs and bart freq are same as CAFL with the exception of one added number.
Just some strange stuff in here also such as cd57, if you wanted a temp. brain clearing perhaps you might want to try 40hz as that is the freq. for your brain to function in Beta.
I never have seen some of these perhaps you guys may have.
http://www.quantumbalancing.com/news/frequencies_if.htm

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

For those of you treating for bart and only using the CFL list, I found this list interesting.
There are more bart freq. in this list and many of these numbers are found on the page I copied and pasted on page 16 under Important Lyme freq. and Significiantly Important Freq.

Some of the freq. I used several days ago and I felt like some were hitting bart even though they weren't listed specific for bart just lyme in general.

http://lymehealth.com/?p=74

CD57
Member # 11749

Thanks Jarjar! I bookmarked this page.
mojo
Member # 9309

Thanks jarjar - I'm going to use the ones that are "new" to me right now. I'm already using all the others.
springshowers
Member # 19863

Thanks Jarjar for the great links and info!!
springshowers
Member # 19863

As I wrote above I have been using my LEDs for various things.

Eye sight (blurry vision) and Body Pain mostly so far.

For eye sight I rotate the red and green LEDS and use the numbers I have been gathering of

20 350 360 727 787 880 1600 5000 10000

Can not give a "result" yet on eyes but each time I do anything for eyes like this my eye balls are blood shot all the next day and poofy and inflamed too. (I feel its an eye treatment herx)

Also though when using LEDs for Pain the relief is immediate. It is quite amazing and if I have a sort or tight neck or shoulders I use the LED and I get relief quickly. NOt able to get overall pain relief but can narrow on specific spots.
Also for any knee or wrist type joint pain and also elbows.

The joint pain though for me does only comes on after certain rifing sessions. (more deep level herxing I think)

Anyway... Thats just a bit of an outside update..

My eye sight has gotten much worse during this disease and even peaked during certain lyme killing treatments (mostly for protozoan and or parasites)

I hope to regain some of that while I heal. It has gotten better somewhat already during my overall treatment but certainly I still do wear my reading glasses quite a bit.

I am sure some of the blurry vision is natural due to my mid 40s age too... But I still hope to get some improvement still ....

WE will see.!!

Pardon the Pun! : )

[ 07-20-2010, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: springshowers ]

j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmm, I never thought of eye sight being related. I was blaming it on wearing glasses as I heard they will just get worse with them.

My eye sight was great until mid 40's and then it was so mildly affected that I just got glasses because I was doing counted cross-stitch.

My family acted with shock that I now wear 2.25 (as prescribed by my optometrist). I am due for another eye exam, but the ophthalmologist is keeping me busy for now.

It would be very cool if my vision were to improve. I can't do much w/o my eyeglasses. I only have an EMEM, but I can hope.

mojo
Member # 9309

When I was first diagnosed I spoke with a gal who was in remission.

During her illness her eyesight kept getting worse and she said she was wearng "coke bottle" glasses. Her sight went back to her old perscription as she became well.

Faith6
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14072

So... what happens to those of us who have had cataract surgery??? Nothing I hope now that I have very good vision with artificial lenses [Smile]

--------------------

mojo
Member # 9309

Faith - Lyme & Company doesn't seem to be affecting my eyes at all so I don't think it necessarily affect eveyone (thankfully)
seekhelp
Member # 15067

I definitely think it has affected mine.
CD57
Member # 11749

Dan -- just had a long conversation with AAA Productions, who you know. Re the DNA frex, he was surprised that the ones I had purchased were lowish numbers, under 1000 and said that I should try to get up higher and that DNA Frex usually provides the higher numbers for you.

Do you know if I am to do my own multiplication or if they came already adjusted for my machine? How high should I try to get? I don't have the MOPA.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Char converts the number to low frequencies so any machine can run them. They can be converted higher, which is what I normally will do. I had better results with higher frequencies.

The GB-4000 has a square wave limit of 40,000 Hz, so I would convert them just under that limit.

Char has a frequency conversion program that is pretty simple to use, and she will send it to you free if you request it. She does this for anyone who purchases her frequencies.

You can also download this program to convert them.

http://www.rifejournal.com/RifeJournal.html

It is called harmonic Converter vB. It looks a little intimidating at first, but if you play around with it, you can see how it works.

Let us know how they work for you.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Thanks! This sort of rings a bell -- I want the Harmonics calculator, right?
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Harmonics Calculator vB.

Dan

frikfrak
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frikfrak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all,

Been reading the threads and wow...alot of info. Thanks to everyone. My son (19) has lyme, but only mentally...no physical pain that we know of. Diagnosed 6 months ago, been getting worse each month. The only thing he says is "its good" no matter what we ask. He's very confused, memory loss...gets lost in the house. So, we have been using a BioSolutions machine loaned to us about a month ago, at first we did it everyday because the person who loaned it to us said thats what he did but lately we have reduced it to 3-4 times a week after reading more. We run a #26 frequency for 30 minutes, says for Lyme in book. Since my son doesn't or can't explain how he feels what would be suggested to use on him for now and for how long...times per week? Been reading alot about numbers 570, 20, 27, 76, 790, 832. Should I do these for 10 minutes each, say 3 times a week? Also been doing a #237 (preprogrammed #) almost everyday, says its for Detox. Its difficult to know what to do since he cannot converse to us. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...thanks

Posts: 158 | From NJ | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Are all of his mental problems from Lyme? That is pretty scary if it is.

I would say someone that age can take more treatment than an older person, but his detox abilities are unknown so that complicates things.

I recommend 612 Hz for active Lyme, and 2016 Hz for cyst form. 832 Hz for Bartonella.

I would play it safe and only treat two days a week at first. Hopefully you can get some idea of his reaction by his behavior. That should be enough to gain on it over time.

I would slowly increase the run time to twenty minutes for each frequency. I would not use the preprogrammed frequencies because many of them do the same thing, and some probably do not work at all.

I would also reduce inflammation as much as possible to hopefully restore some of his mental abilities.

One thing I would use for sure is Turmeric as it prevents arterial plaque build up. It also is anti inflammatory. Krill Oil is a good choice also. Both thin the blood slightly which can only help.

Magnesium is a must for anyone with Lyme, or even without Lyme.

I hope you can get some improvement soon. It takes time, but the Biosolutions machine does work fairly well.

Good Luck

Dan

frikfrak
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frikfrak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you Dan. I'm going to start with the numbers you suggested and will post how's he's doing. Just an FYI: He is being treated by both a LLMD and a psychiatry. Been giving him lemon water each day and do detox foot baths.
Tested positive for all bands back in 12/09.

Posts: 158 | From NJ | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I was going to say, he really needs the supervision of a doctor given his unusual symptoms. I am glad he has that going for him.

I think you will gain on this but it will take months to do it. When you get to the point of substantial improvement, you will have to use a more powerful frequency device to get rid of the remainder of the Lyme. But you have enough power to go a long ways right now.

Keep us posted on progress or lack of it. It may help others out.

Dan

Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any rife frequencies for erlichia? Can't find any.

Sheryl

Posts: 258 | From Spokane, WA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

here are some listed earlier in this thread:

129, 632, 943, 1062, 549, 720, 726, 521, 2085, 4170

and

Ehrlichia
 328
 336.4
 347
 366
 382.2
 385
 394.7
 672.7
 749.2
 764.4
 918
 1,317
 1,264.9
 1,369.8

Erlichia:
336, 347, 366, 385, 395, 749

I got these with my DT EMEM5A and I'm only up to 1 min 30 seconds with a herx (and I've been rifing over 8 months):

Erlichia: 375, 550, 942 and 1064

Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you rifing with all these frequencies? Or just a set or maybe all three sets at different times?

Thanks, Sheryl

Posts: 258 | From Spokane, WA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

I have a list of bartonella frequencies. Most are a list of individual frequencies but a couple seem to be linked, like 21-27. Does this mean I am supposed to do a sweep of these frequencies or maybe program them individually? I don't think the BCX can sweep like that.

Sheryl

mojo
Member # 9309

I'm only using the ones I got with my machine for now:

Erlichia
336, 347, 366, 385, 395, 749

Once I stop herxing I will try the others, too.

I am doing the same thing with Lyme Freq - slowly adding new ones in.

I can do ALL Bart frequencies found here with no extra herx - but I feel well afterwards.

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Question for you gb4000 users. I just did a sweep for 20-27 and the red RF light blinked the entire time. I am hoping it is just blinking because I am working with such low numbers. The higher numbers don't blink on a sweep. Anyone else had this experience or could they program in that sweep and see if the light blinks then just clear it and stop so I will know if my system is working okay.
thanks
jay

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I do not think Bart needs to be swept. But it does not hurt to sweep it once you think you have eliminated it, just to make sure.

Dan

CD57
Member # 11749

Dan you haven't been doing sweeps on 832?
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement