LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Gigi. I didn't feel like teh grapefruit was doing anything detox wize. Will order apple.
Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi, do you consider apple pectin more useful than Pysillium Husk powder? I'm using the latter for detox. Just started a week ago.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I love the taste of the apple pectin powder. it is kind of goey, but it feels good on my intestines. As GiGi has said often on the site, it is great mixed with fruit.
Today I tested for dmps. metals have been a problem for me lately, especially at nite.
The dmps gave me a headache (i took oral)
but my energy really came up tonight..
It is almost the end of my 3rd round. I am going to miss not taking it when i send in my saliva.
Gigi, do you find its best to wait a day or so to send the saliva after taking the last drop or is it ok to do so the very next morning. I try to not have anything in the system when i send it off.
Also, i sent a sample of the ant stakes i used to AI last round. I think i notice a difference in clarity, but i am almost afraid to say so :-)
Runner

Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seekhelp, I think they are both helpful. I think the best is to test yourself "which one tonight?". If you can't test, I would alternate the different ones:
Apple pectin, charcoal, chitosan, chlorella, potato skins, psyllium. All of them should be taken 30 min before a meal and before bedtime. The worse you feel, the more charcoal. But take it away from other minerals because it picks up those also.

My favorite has become a Chitosan I found at Swansons, because it does ot need to be taken 30 min before a meal -- which I usually forget to do ---, but this particular Chitosan, not other chitosans, can be taken directly when starting to eat.

With psyllium, which Dr. K. never recommended, you have to be careful with constipation. It is best to use soluble and non-soluble fibers. Google that and you will find info that helps. It seems unimportant, but it is one of the most important things to take in order to avoid reciruclation of neurotoxins.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Runner, it makes no difference when you send the sample. We just finish day 14 and the next day I send ours in. I make sure I start keeping notes during the 14 days, so that I can quickly send a note with it telling them what has gotten better, what worse, and what has not changed. Just the major problems. With you, "Verdauungsschwierigkeiten" is the word you want to send them, since your digestive system and gut are not cooperating. That words tells them much.
And of course your fog!

Going through the drops has been a roller coaster for us. So don't worry and roll with it. Tomorrow will be a fine day!

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Santa Cruz, just remembered your question about my friend's improvements. Yes, she had Lyme and lots of abx and everything else, not all beneficial. Now she does the drops and nothing else and, as you can tell from my quote, she is very pleased at this point and continuing as long as necessary.

Hope you are making progress!

Take care.

hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this has been asked and answered, but binders probablys omething I was lax in during my whole Lyme journey. How many times a day? Let's say Pectin or charcoal. Once, twice or more?
Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gigi, Ok thank you. I have always wondered that (how much time, etc)
Also thanks for the word for the problems i have having..AY! this will help. w
I am almost at the end of my bottle..so most likely i will be through by the end of the week.

I ordered onlingo online to learn german. hehe this should be fun.

Runner

Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi do have an addy for Swansons? That Chitosan sounds good. Thanks in advance. Joyce
Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Santa,

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/Search?doSearch=true&ntt=&n=&ntk=Level1&ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&keyword=chitosan&doSearch.x=4&doSearch.y=11
Be sure you have plenty liquid with chitosan, as they recommend on the container.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

Hobo,

"I know this has been asked and answered, but binders probablys omething I was lax in during my whole Lyme journey. How many times a day? Let's say Pectin or charcoal. Once, twice or more?"

We do the Pectin in the morning stirred into a chopped (with a little chopper) apple in the morning. If the apple is not juicy enough, add a bit of water as you chop it and add the pectin.

An Apple a Day!

Then you could do chlorella at lunchtime or chitosan. Chlorella you need to do 30 minutes before you eat your meal. If you do the Chitosan from Swanson, you can take it right with your meal.

Then do it again at dinner time.

We do the charcoal 3 or 4 or 5 or more, depending on how toxic you feel, just before going to bed. The major detoxing happens at night 11-3 AM or thereabouts. And if you wake up at 3 or 4, start taking care of your liver, liver support of whatever you like. We have Liver Life, or go to a chinese pharmacy type, they have a variety of little black ball pills, one is Gentian that I like -- any of those cost very little and they test quite frequently.

If you don't take binders, you will meet the same molecule of heavy metals again and again, or chemicals, or other fallout as your system is now working again, but needs help to take it out of the body. You will also feel a lot better if you pay attention to binders. It is mainly the toxins that are roaming in the system that make us feel unwell.

Take care.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, thanks for passing on AI's response about whether other supps/products may affect testing. (I assume you asked about that specifically.) Very good to know. I hope AI knows that we appreciate all the answers they've provided to us through you. [Smile]

It seems appropriate to point out here, once again, that homeopathic products ARE NOT recommended by AI during AI treatment. Presumably because homeopathics work on the same (or very similar) level as AI, rather than the `material' or physical level where most supplements, drugs, and binders do their work.

Gigi, what has been AI's response to taking various binders to help eliminate circulating metals and toxins? (Especially for those in the USA who tend to accumulate more `poisons'.) Are they enthusiastic about that?

I've taken psyllium daily for almost 20 years, but because of its ability to bind to drugs, nutrients, and toxins, I always take it 2 hours AWAY from anything else, including food. So, the taking of fiber 1/2 hour before meals is contrary to my understanding of fibers, generally. (Not sure about the other binders as I have no experience with those.)

In fact, in some literature, long-term fiber therapy is a `risk factor' for osteoporosis - that's how well fiber can absorb nutrients. So, just a little `heads up' to use care with various fibers, especially if you don't have a way to test yourself (biotensor, ART, etc.) And I'm sure the insoluble/soluble aspect is part of the equasion.

Thanks again for passing on AI info to us.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would like a recommendation of just "one" binder to send to college with my daughter. was thinking of Chlorella or charcoal?

She will not do a protocol without my help...but can do the AI! It is a mental issue with compliance in the immature!

I don't see her taking binders on her own, but if she has one there in the medical box I am sending with her, she may take it with my suggestion when she calls me because she is really feeling bad!

As you can tell, I am nervous letting her go on her own!

Any thoughts please.

lp

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Wish thy didn't put the AI drops in that cheap, smelly, plastic bottle. Seems to defeat the purpose if you have chmeical sensativities.

Think they can use something else?

minerva
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minerva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truthfinder I agree with your line of thinking.
I asked this question awhile back with no responce from anyone.

I do think its an issue taking a lot of binders. They bind minerals and nutrients out of your body even if you are not taking them with your vitimins or with food.

While some of this is probably good and important for detoxification. I don't think that a lot of it esp if one is cutting out vitimins due to AI treatment is a great idea.

It is only my thoughts. I asked AI what they thought and hopefuly will here back when my next round comes it.
I will let you know if you would like.
best wishes

Posts: 161 | From sonoma county | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, thank you, minerva. That would be terrific!

It's always good to find out if AI has an opinion on something. This may be beyond their scope of experience, but I guess you will find out soon enough.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My round 3 drops have just arrived, with the analysis that 12 chemicals and 7 energetic blocks were found.

Do metals usually reappear after round 3 and are they being included under the unnamed chemicals, does anyone know?

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

There are reasons why it is not recommended to take certain things.

One of the chemical group of substances falling into the chemical area is the Halo Group. Iodine, chlorine, bromine, fluoride, Energy Boost 70, Vermaplex, Multi-Vitamins are falling under the Halo Group.

That probably explains why it is not recommended to add more of these to the body while doing PSP drops or until the immune system will again be alert to these and go on the defensive.

The binders are a very individual thing.

For instance, we know from the first AI test that we are heavy metal toxic. Therefore, while we are being treated for these so that the body will again recognize and unload them, I make sure that I have the proper fiber/binders on board to catch these. The leaky gut caused by the food allergies is not healed yet -- it will take many months --, so the toxins very easily leak out just as they did before AI. This is a quick or for some people a gradual process. Nobody will experience the same.

If our food and our nutrient intake were as it should be, we probably would not need binders. But I know that our personal food intake is not always what it should be, no matter how hard I try. The nutrient content of our food in general is very different from what it was 50 years ago.

We know that personally by subsequent test results that we are allergic/incompatible with a large number of chemical substances. During every test, more are surfacing -- at least for us. So I try to make it a point to avoid any chemicals. I have a list of them, too lengthy to post and only one of them is bad enough to make us really really ill. So I make sure that especially when we are treated that we can go to the bathroom to eliminate as much as possible, which is enhanced with certain binders taking at the proper time. Even if I resort to certain fruits or whatever works best.

I have been around doctors who consider this a potent part of getting toxins out of the body, whether doing PSP or any other detox program. So we choose to follow what has been proven beneficial.

It is a personal choice and everyone has to decide on their own what is right for them.
It was clear to me that we needed to pay attention to this part of the therapy. A child probably does not need it. Our son on the therapy is taking nothing extra (not a single thing of anything except the drops) and he is perfectly fine. But he has never taken any vitamins in his life and has never had Lyme or antibiotics and it works great for him to simply take the drops. He has no great fallout whatsoever. It depends a lot on what went before AI, type of treatment, etc.

Fiber/binders are also quite different in their application. We had been taking binders from day one of Lyme treatment. Individual approach. Take care.
It's possible that not all metals show up on the first test, but most the time they do.

Take care.

P.S. Truthfinder, are you doing the PSP?

GiGi
Member # 259

LP,
"Would like a recommendation of just "one" binder to send to college with my daughter. was thinking of Chlorella or charcoal?"

If my son were to ask me, knowing that he does not muscle test, I would recommend to him to alternate the ones I am comfortable with. The Apple with the peel and pectin is already better than none. And chlorella has many other benefits. I think I said that before, but don't have time to look back now.

Happy weekend!

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Gigi, if PSP is the same thing as AI, then no.

--------------------
Tracy

linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last week I received a bottle of drops with a pamphlet in German, which I guess I am going to have to translate.

It is 16 pages long, a little overwhelming. Also, I have received no results. I emailed a few days ago, but no response.

Anybody have any suggestions as to how I can muddle through all this. I am wondering if I should not have done this at all.

Linky

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minerva
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minerva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
linkly I thought the same thing when I got my bottle. Don't bother with the booklet. Gigi said they were going to at some point translate it but I guess they still haven't yet.

You will get the report in english via email. It took them awhile to get that to me. I think it was almost a week after I got my drops.

You can just start taking the drops and hold on to find out what the report says.

If you don't get it in a week I would shoot them a email or you could not wait and send them one now. I think what is in the booklet is probably info that is on their web site which is easier to google translate. Hope this helps

Posts: 161 | From sonoma county | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Minerva,

Ok, thanks. How do I know how to take the drops with no directions? How many, how often? I have read a good bit of the thread and it seems to vary.

I kind of feel like I am flying blind here.

As for the binders and testing, etc. How do we know what to use? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Linky

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cooper
Member # 15968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in the middle of round 2..

Pentachlorophenol
diisocyanate

showed up and 12 unknown chemicals...nothing else.

I feel like crap.... everywhere I go I am even more reactive to chemicals...knocked out and feeling woozy and weak... I can barely move..this is what happens after a chemical exposure for me.

My sinuses are swirling....my eyes are swollen and crusty I am so sick of living like this...

It gets hard to tell the difference...to remain hopeful...you get sucked down into despair and want to give up... I am sure its probably stirring the toxic pot....movement of these chemicals...

I hope so.

I bide my time patiently...doing (IR)saunas...drinking alot of water and taking charcoal and pectins and NAC. But I am really overwhelmed. Heart broken... I have been afflicted with this for almost 15 years. All I want is to have a simple life.... I am tired of the war.

For the record...my major life shattering symptom is severe MCS

I hope this is a healing crisis. A chemical Herx if you will. The silent suffering.

I am sorry to be so gloomy... Im just tired of living like this...I need hope.

Posts: 60 | From Annapolis MD. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Linky, do send them an e-mail and ask them to send you the test results. They usually send them by e-mail, sometimes they are included in the box with the drops.

The rule is basically to take 5 drops three times a day. On day 15, you would send them a new saliva sample with a note giving them what you feel has improved, what has not changed, and what is worse.

Hope you get the results soon.

GiGi
Member # 259

Cooper, doing saunas is not a good idea, in my opinion, when you are doing the drops, especially when you feel as bad as you do. It really is not necessary. Also please read some of my earlier posts about "lots of water". They explained it to me and I passed it on to you people here.

Please also read my posts about NAC. I don't think it is a good thing even if you were doing no drops. Dr. K. is extremely careful with NAC. Please read my post here http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/70664? and if you do a search here for NAC and my name you will find more. You do not want to take this type
of an agent while you are doing AI. If you are very toxic, it could make things a lot worse and I am not surprised that you do not feel good. Please read it carefully and do not add to the problems by taking the wrong stuff at the wrong time. From what I have learned over the years, I definitely would not touch NAC except under close guidance by a physician who understands heavy metal detox and the agents. I explained it in the link.

If you feel really miserable, it is perfectly okay to reduce the drops to three or even two, three times a day. The body will get the information even with this small amount. They call it "whispering the information to the body". I did that a couple of days when I felt I didn't want to suffer. And it is perfectly okay.

I don't remember how often I have been told "the only way out is the way through". That is definitely so - but it will get better. Plain water runs right through you - consider taking liquids in other forms - soups, apple sauces, teas that will provide the body more than just plain water which AI does not recommend. It flushes other nutrients through the system too quickly. I tried to explain it a few months ago when this thread was younger. It may make you feel better.

You will get through this !! Do not give up.

Take care.

linky123
Member # 19974

Thank you all for the advice.

Linky

Cooper
Member # 15968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Gigi,

Its indeed difficult. I do not take NAC on a regular basis...unless I get whacked with fumes or some other petro chemicle. I read the link...my questuion would thus be what do you take to get Mercury out of the brain.
Where do you buy it?

My life disappeared when first removing Amalgams 20 years ago.

Years back they did several DMPS challenges and nothing ever showed up and it just made me sicker.

Regarding...AI

What's interesting is that I had a chemical exposure to Toluene, Benzene , Hexane in the 80's while working on a construction job. It took them 10 years to figure out I had been poisoned. It has been a battle since. AI picked Toluene up as 1 of my 2 Industrial chemicals.

What I am trying to describe through this angst if you will, is my sensitivity is worse.

I am more reactive to everything.
My forearms itch like crazy...tons of pressure behind my eyes.
Today is a bit better so far. I took a lot of binders last night and milk thistle.
Anyone else have this heightened healing crisis. Any one else have chemicals show up in round 2?

I will trudge onward...

Posts: 60 | From Annapolis MD. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

I will be praying for my battle weary brothers and sisters tonight.

We will win. This I know!!!!!!!

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Cooper,

Impressive that AI picked up the toluene.

My second test [ie after 1 round of drops] showed Pentachlorphenole, Phenyl mercury acetate and Tributyl tin oxide.

My 3rd test, after 2 rounds, showed 12 unnamed chemicals [+ 7 energetic blocks].

Let's hope AI can clear up the damage those chemicals did to you ..and indeed ALL our chemicals residing where they aren't wanted!

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cooper,

Hang in there. some of us have had more severe reactions to the chemicals clearing than others.

I had rashes on my elbows that were extremely painful and itchy with inflammation....which I believe was where I used steroid cream years ago!

My daughter and I both had lots of pain behind the eyes with chemical release.

The unique reactions run their course , then stop. There will be an end to it. Sometimes in different rounds, they eye thing comes back for us, with the mucous and crusty debris...but it reminds me I am clearing things and I am happy when I notice it! It is positive.

Continue to post and others will chime in to support you and share their conditions as well.

Be cautious about NAC or taking other strong detox remedies. You will have a reaction if you move too many things at once. Go gently.

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Still wondering if anyone have felt better with indoor/outdoor pollen/dust type allergies.

The EMF. testimony gave me hope but I am still having probs.

GiGi
Member # 259

When you have been sick for years, do not expect this to be the miracle of a couple of months. You have to stay realistic -- it is a slow step-by-step process to unwind a very toxic body. It's mainly about toxin starting to be released and that cannot happen until the burden is lighter. Rule of thumb - if ill for ten years - it is going to take at least a year on AI until they cannot find more. If age is a factor, it will take longer. The body is now working more than overtime trying to slowly release stuff. And only after all the dysregulations have been cleared, can things really turn around for you.

Sometimes some symptoms turn a bit better only to get worse again for a bit. You have to picture the same "wagon" going back exactly in the same manner, on the same roads, as it has taken to reach the illness. Visualize your "wagon" (ha,ha) and the process is then easier to understand.

Read some of my older posts on this thread where I tried to explain how it works. You didn't turn up with all these dysregulations all in one short time frame -- and it will take time to unwind it all.

I saw Dr. K. this weekend at his seminar and he told me that he is planning to use AI for patients starting in October. That should be interesting, and I think this is quite exciting. He usually only recommends to patients
after he has done a certain therapy himself.

It was an outstanding seminar and we learned a lot. It was many hours of concentrated listening and watching as patients were being tested and
treated and given certain protocols to follow.

Not one person tested was not heavy metal toxic!
Everyone of them had viral, mold, fungi, microorganisms and the lot usually all in the body. Muddy terrain and critters. In fact, I have never met a chronically ill person where not all of these showed up in testing sooner or later in every person.

Wishing you all good luck with your drops!

Take care.

P.S. Nana Dubo sends her regards. We are sitting here together laughing because our wagons have ended up with flat tires this weekend! Wish you were here!

[ 09-02-2009, 02:21 AM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

Cooper
Member # 15968

Gigi, what's good for clearing mercury from the brain?
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Cooper, have you tried reducing the number of drops per 'dose' yet (as Gigi suggested)?

--------------------
Tracy

GiGi
Member # 259

Cooper,

Cilantro tincture crosses the blood brain barrier
and works well. But the gut, liver, other extracellar spaces should be treated first before the brain. If you bring down toxic metals from the brain while the other lower body areas are still loaded, it will cause not little, but big problems. I posted the link in my answer to you above - August 30, which explains osmosis, etc., and why it is so important.

For right now while you are doing AI, the binders are important. I would not attempt any extra mobilization -- you are probably doing that right now as your body is learning again what it should have been doing long ago - detoxing metals. Be sure you take binders if you do not feel good. Lots of fiber. It is being talked about on this whole thread. I also would not take NAC.

And as far as reducing the drops, if you do not know how to test yourself energetically, when it is time to take the drops, a good way to decide how many is to use your own intuition: Take the bottle in your hand and the first number of drops between one and five that comes to mind, use that number at that time. Do the same when it is time to take the next dose. But I am certain that if you learn to take binders and do not force any metals (NAC), you will feel better and be able to take the normal dose.

The drops are made for you, the individual,
with your tolerance factor in mind and of course your condition.

When you get through with the drops, who knows what you will need then. I don't know. But looking at myself and my husband, I would say that it will take little or none. I know that the toxins are leaving now - and in a very gentle way, thank goodness. Always remember, often the effect is three steps forward, two back!

I would learn to roll with what is happening now. The only way out is the way through! Do not use any cilantro now, please.

All this is from our own experience and what I learned from Dr. K. and of course HG.

Take care.

Cooper
Member # 15968

I have started to feel better.... pectin and chlorella, as well as milk thistle. Today was calm...so I am just going with it. I agree with less is more. Fiber, binders, and fluids for now.

I am feeling better and almost done with this round. The despair becomes overwhelming...but I do feel movement for sure. There has been some sharp pain in my cheeks.

I trudge onward and I want to thank you all for your support...

No more NAC! I had no idea.

Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what the source of the water is that AI uses to prepare the PSP drops for us?

A friend with Lyme has started using a Grander water system. Since Grander was developed in Germany or nearby, maybe Austria, she wondered if they might be using that to make the drops.

I don't know much about the Grander water, just asking a question for someone who is interested in knowing more about AI.

Thanks,
Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Germany has many different natural mineral waters sources. They are using one of them because it retains the clusters of information the best, even passing through x-rays unchanged.

I am familiar with Grander water, M-Water, etc. They are not using any of these.

I recently returned the left-overs of some of our bottles to them to test and they made the round trip unchanged.

My husband's drops do not test for me and mine do not test positive for him. I pour the drops into a tiny glass and a bit of water and have at times not paid close attention. Whether I test the glass or the bottle (marked with names), I readily find his or mine with energetic testing.

Hope this answers your question, Nutmeg.

Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks very much for the info, GiGi.

I figured they were probably using natural mineral or spring water from a pure source. It definitely seems to work.

Someone jokingly wanted to take one of my leftover bottles recently and use it. I laughed and told them I was pretty sure they wouldn't want my stuff because it was made specifically for me and wouldn't do much for them.

Thank you,
Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minerva
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20410

I am waiting on my 2nd round of drops ...its been over three weeks since I sent my saliva in.

I have to admit I am losing patients with the process. ( i will most likely get them today after complaining!)

I don't have any bad feelings towards the company or the product just the time factor. Which is probably out of their hands.

I started this process in July and I have only taken one round of drops.

I wanted to put it out there before you start be aware that its a waiting game and does not turn over quickly...at least it hasn't for me.

Gigi has been clear about this but I still didn't appreciate how long or how frustraing it is when you want to keep moving forward.

I guess I don't want it to take 4 or 5 months for two treatments....esp when I might need 6 or 8.

Something to think about before you start. The time commitment you are willing to invest... esp if you are holding other treatments back for it.

GiGi
Member # 259

If one does not have the time or patience to do this therapy, I would suggest to stop it and do what is more beneficial to you. If attitude and expectations are not in the right place, my guess is that no therapy will do any good. Every therapy starts with the thought.

Any healing requires the right attitude. If you are in a hurry, PSP is not the place for you. Go to what you know will work better and more instantly for you. This is not involving the taking of a pill; it is a restructuring of the total electromagnetic system.

The transport alone can take a minimum of 25 days. I don't know who would be able to control that. Many times ours have taken 20-25 days for the roundtrip.

We started beginning of December and we are now finished with bottle #8. The pausing between the bottles is intentional because the body keeps adjusting regulations even while we are not doing the drops. The people/clients in Europe do not send in new test samples until two weeks after they finish the previous bottle, because the mail is there within a day or two. AI changed the waiting time for US, etc. because of the distance involved.

I needed to learn patience throughout my total Lyme treatment and the more at ease I became, the better things became. That seemed to be the only way I could really heal. The more toxins/metals I dropped, the more patient I became. My autonomics seemed to balance again. If mind and attitude cannot blend into this treatment, I don't think it is to our benefit.

Take care.

Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Friends,

I'm just finishing Round 5.

So far, my tinnitus is slightly better--the best it's been so far since I first got it suddenly in 2004.

The symptoms that are gone at this point are congestion, vertigo, insomnia, dizziness.

Thinking is more clear. Leg cramps are now very rare (although I am taking a LOT of magnesium and Taurine as well).

I still have serious fatigue problems and terrible short-term memory. I tend to "flare up" emotionally more than when I was well. And, I'm certainly less productive than before I got sick with Lyme!

In addition to the AI drops, I'm taking the supplements Dr. K. recommends in his KPU protocol, but at lower doses.

So, there's my progress report!

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

So happy you are experiencing some symptom relief!
We just finished Round 5 as well! No additional clearings yet. Sometimes things happen a few weeks out.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Glad to hear that you are seeing ongoing improvement, Cass A!

Carry

GiGi
Member # 259

Started to reorganize our garage from the uppermost rafter down to every screwdriver and box of nails, paint cans, and I am now tackling closets and cabinets! That is my progress and it feels terrific.

Hope everyone continues to make progress. Have patience.

Take care.

hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

I'm in the middle of my third bottle. Not really seeing improvement. Still hopeful. I'm in this for the long haul.
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow GiGi, you're energetic!! [Smile] I have some housework too if you get bored. lol. I'm watching this thread closely.

I'm really hoping to hear more improvements physically with members here due to treatment. A bit, but little at this point. I'm keeping tuned....

What on earth ever happened to Scott F here?

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Energy is good here. Went from sunup til sundown washing windows, hunting for dust bunnies etc., yesterday.

Two years ago I rearranged the living room furniture to accommodate a Christmas tree and never put it back. Got that put back together yesterday also.

Still have days when I take it quite easy but it seems the drops work on an even deeper level with time - waiting for round 7.

Aching in my facial bones and headaches I experienced in the early rounds are gone.

Occasional pulling in my jaw but hardly noticeable.

Still testing for metals and I expect that will take a long time.

Gut is healing slowing but surely. Not bothered by any foods at this point. Gained about 10 pounds with all my "new foods" but that is starting to come off.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

We all know by now that the wheat/gluten allergy is in part responsible for creating the leaky gut contributing to the neurotoxins entering the damaged blood brain barrier/central nervous system.

Now that this error has been corrected by PSP, what are you doing to help the leaky gut to actually heal? I am working on my husband with that, because I think the leaky gut is a major contributor (aside from the stuck toxic metals) to small and larger problems. Maybe you have some good ideas that are working for you that you want to share.

I just wrote Dr. K. asking him to consider going into that subject a little more during his upcoming Lyme Seminar. We all know most people have the leaky gut problem, but few know what to do about it, until the underlying problem is corrected by AI, and what to do to help the damaged gut to heal.

I also know by publications from the leading KPU/HPU medical doctor that he alerts people to "avoid" the wheat/gluten thing. He obviously has not heard of AI yet (like so many medical doctors). I am sure sooner or later the word will spread. At this point, I don't know many people who do not have the wheat problem (except myself).

How do you support the healing of the physical damage to the gut?

Take care.

runner21
Member # 1974

Thanks NanaDubo for your report. I enjoy creating a supportive group where we can share progress , etc.

Gigi, for leaky gut, as you might already know, therapeutic amounts of L-glutamine and acidopholis/probiotics, DGL by pure helps to soothe the GI and the licorice in it helps to calm down the inflammation. The other ingredients in DGL are marshmellow root , slippery elm..
i also drink throat coat tea because it contains the mucalitics in it. another one i read about often is zinc.
I am also very sure to take therapuetic amounts of enzymes with meals..

runner21
Member # 1974

Also the efas to lubricate and mastic gum. H. pylori is often almost impossible to find, unless energetically tested. I have been treated on and off for this past year...and when i am better seems to be when that is under control.

Best, Runner

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gut healing - I am taking digestive enzymes just before meals, L-glutamine (1 gram) and pro-biotics. Slippery elm when it tests and have just started micro silica to absorb metals from the gut.

Cod liver oil and salmon oil are always good for the brain but I find them helpful for the gut also.

Fermented foods are another good one.

Chewable DGL can be soothing for the digestive tract as well as the syrupy, solid extract.

I do try to not overdo it with the wheat/gluten while the healing is going on but I am able to eat it without noticeable effects.

A year ago I could not tolerate any wheat at all.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

P S chlorella also.
runner21
Member # 1974

for me apple pectin helps as well..
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Motivation has improved...this has been a major problem for me!

Like the others who posted of cleaning out, and organizing...I have also been motivated to finally do things that are way overdue!

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just Silverwolfi here...bumping this up so I can explore!!!

Thank You GiGi for the info!!!!!

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

HI , have any of you had "biological disturbances" in your report?

I just got my new drops today.
My report reads as follows:
9 chemical substances
4 energetic blockages
6 biological substances

I ahve been extremely weak and fatigued but seem to be better on my drops today.
this is my fourth round.

GiGi
Member # 259

Hi Runner, we had some biological substances; that means that one would react to bee stings, wasps, etc., or a perfectly innocent plant. HG was talking about it on their forum where he often does some explaining of the various findings. These are Mostly inherited and passed down from generation to generation. It is too bad it is all in German. I could spend all day reading there - but simply don't have the time.

"weak and fatigued" probably also had to do with the cleanse you just did. The body is really doing double-duty then - hard work! Maybe now you will stop growing these rocks!

It seems everone is just quietly taking their drops without any horrible reactions. Sort of a calmness on this thread - I think that's good and that is as it should be -- the body going into new regulations without much fuss and slowly releasing toxins.

Our son - his main problems congestion in chest and head for some 20 years - is now releasing -- every morning when getting up -- an unusual lot of mucus; looks like all the matter that had kept him from breathing freely is now departing. He is quite happy about the results. But he still shows some chemicals causing energetic blockages.
We used to live in Los Angeles in the 50's and 60' and 70's when the smog was still really bad.

I feel great - doing 20 minutes continuous trampoline in the morning followed by an infrared sauna. My husband is releasing mostly lead and pesticides; DDT the other day; - it seems to be a neverending load. Lead is stored mostly in the bones, as per Dr. K. and many of us now carry several hundred percent more of it than people did 50 years ago. That probably is the reason detox goes on and on. We saved some hair of a recent haircut and if I get around to it will do a hair test to see what is coming out. If it is in the hair, it's the best sign, because it indicates that it is on its way out of the body.

I discovered today that my husband when taking a swallow of micro minerals (all the trace minerals, and more), his lip swelled up. I have often noticed this before, but have never seen it happen almost instantly when drinking some of this stuff. So I dribbled some of the liquid on a tissue and put it in with the saliva samples that I mailed today. This way HG can test or include the "information" in the water.

Wishing all of you well.

runner21
Member # 1974

Thanks Gigi..appreciate it. I was weak before the cleanse..was hopoing to lighten the load on the liver and have better digestion, hence get more strenght..but you are right.
Seem slik you have quite a bit of energy..good for you..appreciate all the information.
Interestingly enough i noticed something the otehr day..birds fly together "in formation"..interesting the parellells of in formation and information. seems like just like how we are described as a hollogram..in formation...or as a whole. maybe liek the information water is making us like a whole again..

tahoma94
Member # 18866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tahoma94     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiGi:
Now that this error has been corrected by PSP, what are you doing to help the leaky gut to actually heal?

Gigi:

Please explain, what is PSP? Thanks much...

tahoma

Posts: 10 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

I tested high for Agent Orange on a few different tests years ago. I'm 46, didn't go to nam. No idea how I picked it up, though I grew up in a development that was once farml;ands.

Hoping AI can clear it.

GiGi
Member # 259

Runner,

"in formation"..interesting the parellells of in formation and information. seems like just like how we are described as a hollogram..in formation...or as a whole. maybe liek the information water is making us like a whole again.. "

Yes, the information in the biophotonfield are holographic. All information is stored in that biophoton field. The total holographic information system is stored complete in every single cell. That is the reason that
AI can find all the necessary information to test us based on a single drop of blood.

(some day I will understand it all!! Wow.)

Tahoma,

PSP therapy is the abbreviation for Polarity Signature Programming. All chronic disturbances start at the information level as an electromagnetic imprint in the DNA. They find the areas holding the errors as a minus or plus polarity when it should be the opposite, and imprint the correct coherent frequency composition into the solution, i.e. the drops we are taking.

PSP actually corrects our "software". If we hit a "w" on our computer keyboard and it results in a "Y" on the screen, this would indicate an error in our software. No Benadryl can fix that. Reprogramming is necessary. That's why biochmicals basically don't work to solve allergic problems, or only short term.

Hobo,

Agent Orange consists I think of several different chemical groups. My husband also tested positive for one of them called 245DT. Dioxin is also involved in Agent Orange. Dioxin I believe is plentiful, or at least used to be when Dr. K. first told me about it years ago, in the white toilet paper. You will never see a white toilet paper in his office bathroom! People are using this chemical on a very delicate mucus membrane area that absorbs everything in seconds. Once the body has had enough of it, the negative response by the body can quickly set it and it means we are allergic to the stuff.

Allergy = reacting differently. Millions of people today react differently to wheat/gluten. Whether it is the processing of a totally healthful food that has brought this on and is now inherited by a high percentage of our children ---- I don't know. But it is a fact that our "software" has picked up a bug which is now engraved in the DNA. Until I found AI, I was of the opinion that it (wheat) was a permanent error people had to live with. We are fortunate that this is not so. AI has proven it many times over and it is lasting. Same for dairy. Same for chemicals.

It just takes time, and the longer we have been ill, the longer it will take to create order out of this chaos. Dow Chemical is definitely not my favorite company. We are paying a huge price.

I heard this at a recent seminar:
For the first time in human history, males are becoming more infertile than women. The number of males being born is declining at an alarming rate. Even those males being born are beinbg feminized by the exposure to a broad range of chemicals never before seen by humans.
Amphibians, reptiles, fish and mammals are seeing this change worldwide. Unless we decide to reduce, remove and reject the toxins, our species is in dire straights.

The group most sensitive and vulnerable are the unborn. In a study published by the Envionmental working groupg (www.ewg.org) entitled Body Burden II, the cord blood of the average baby at birth contains 200 chemicals. At least two of my three grandchildren were born with allergies!

Don't worry, Hobo, if you learn to be patient and give AI a chance to continue to search, I am sure they will find and fix most errors. It takes time to get to the core.

The trick is to avoid any future ones and trying to live a healthy life style.

Take care.

sk8ter
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sk8ter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So please clarify. Should I leave the remaining 4 amalgams in and just start the AI treatments or do you have to remove them. I have several dental issues that need to be addressed including root canals done to Clifford testing. But I get very sick when I remove one of these and just don't know if it is worth it. So what would you do?
Thanks

Posts: 871 | From orange county, ca. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Sk8ter, Dr. K. would say to come back when the amalgams are gone. I know for certain that as long as you are allergic, like literally everyone here who took the test, getting them out of the body is not possible. Much of the mercury is no longer only in the teeth, but has migrated into other body areas. If you are allergic, the immun system does not recognize them as toxins and does not deal with it effectively. If it were me, I would probably do the AI before and at least avoid getting ill due to removal when the mercury is being stirred up.

I don't quite understand what you mean by "root canals done to Clifford testing". Root canals are dead teeth, and thioether toxin is created in the body by the dead body tissue 24/7. The dead teeth remain in in the body and put out this toxin, in the long run destroying the jawbone, etc. The microbes happily live in that terrain. Not talking about the problems for breast cancer which according to Dr. K. is definitely a problem for women with root canals. When he treats anyone, the root canal is the first item in question.

Other dental issues I don't think will disappear with AI.

If it were me, I would spend the 75 Euro to have the test done. If you like all or most others come up with 30-40 different allergic dysfunctions, or more, silent or obvious, you will have your answer.

I hope you do it. I wish I had known about AI years ago and done the therapy. We would have saved ourselves many years of ill health.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

Runner, I keep running by your mentioning www.powersolution.org. For me, it would not be something I would do at this point while doing AI.

Hope you are having some fun!

Take care.

Myco
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an idea re: AI and whether it's a sham or not.

Why doesn't someone take TWO spit samples at the same time, send them off under different names and payments and see what the results are?

If they are different then I for one would run for the hills.

Just a thought. Surprised no one has done this.

Posts: 770 | From USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

I don't believe you will find anyone here that is doing AI who for an instant thinks this is a sham.

Read some of the 1,000 posts if you haven't already, some pretty remarkable changes taking place.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Myco, feel free to do your own experiment!

Three of my family are doing the therapy, and have sent initial samples in twice for two of us, just to make sure they did not confuse them as they are always sent together.

Also, what is found, has correlated with known substances we have been in contact with, or allergic conditions we know we have had.

None of us are trying to convince anyone to do this therapy.

[ 09-15-2009, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: lightparfait ]

GiGi
Member # 259

Another interesting thing happening: When I got the tickbite with bull's eye, in 1996, I felt hot and sweatty and reached under my arms: I had every hair from both underarms on my washrag. And haven't had a hair grow under my arms since....
until recently - I think I mentioned it a few weeks ago, I had a few tiny ones. As of now, they are growing back totally.

This to me means that my hormones are being reactivated. This further means that the toxins/toxic heavy metals/etc that used to sit on the ligand sites of the hormone producing cells are departing, and no wonder I bounce out of bed again like a 15 year old!

No sham, Myco. But you are welcome to try.

When my ART practitioner recently tested all the stuff sitting on my table testing my husband she quickly pulled out all the stuff he needs and even though my bottle was also sitting among the whole group of products, she picked out my husband's PSP without delay.

I have on occasion poured the 5 drops in a small glass to add a bit of water, and have forgotten which one was my husband's, which one was mine, I tested the glass with ART and tensor and definitely knew right away which one was his.
My drops have never in the 8 months tested for my husband.

Myco, you may have to learn a little bit about electromagnetics, which starts all action in the body, before even an abx can do its work or your food can do its work, then you might begin to understand.

Take care all of you.

Myco
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you do it while on antibiotics? I would guess not right?
Posts: 770 | From USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

It is not recommended to take abx unless it is a matter of survival from an acute infection.

Much of the AI therapy is directed at the removal of the remains of pharma drugs (and others) which the body had no use for, and packed away had become a burden to the system.

Take care.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Just received #5 round of drops for me and my daughter.

Son is forgetting to take his while at college...we will see how he does with spuradic dosing. He has no lyme or known illness...I just wanted him to take them to clear things I passed onto him or environmental chemicals he is exposed to, so he feels no urgent need for treatment. But he promised to take them for my peace of mind!

I do not expect to have any symptom relief to report for him...as he has no symptoms, except Gilbert's syndrome.(jaundice/dehydration/liver enzyme)

I will test him again(simple bloodd test) for this after AI is done, and see if this inherited condition is gone.

Daughter is feeling fantastic health wise physically and mentally for her first three weeks away at college. She is participating in intense D-1 sports practices am and pm each day and says "Mom, I am kicking x@@ in practice".

She is happy, bubbly, and says she can now concentrate on reading and academics...which was difficult in highschool!!!! So far so good.

Thanks to all on this thread who have been encouraging me through her treatments.

Will have to send her daily reminders to take her drops as well, but she believes in them as her biggest improvements came while beginning the drops!

I will update you all with her truthful progress, as I would so love all your children to experience improvements as my daughter has.

My neighbor just imformed me yesterday that her son, who started the AI therapy 1 month after my daughter, went back to his LLMD for blood test results...he is now in lyme remission!!!

As I say, it is not the AI alone...but adding the AI therapy onto what was already accomplished with regular co-infection treatment previously, has helped our teens.

Her son also believes the drops helped. Teens will not tell their mothers this if they don't notice things themselves. We mothers do notice every little change, and my friend and I both notice very positive personality changes as well in our teens.

I am not naive to believe that this is the end of ailments for my daughter... as her whole life has been a roller coaster ride of ups and downs, but hopefully more ups now!!!

peace to all

LP

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Very good news, Lightparfait: I'm so pleased for you and your daughter and hope your son [and mine with other vits etc!] will get into a routine with the drops.

Nice to hear about your neighbour's son too.

I'm just sending off my sample tomorrow after 3 rounds of drops,

Carry

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Is anyone taking these drops while on Abx? Anyone? Any positive improvements if you are?
  This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement