LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just finished my 7th bottle and am mailing the sample for #8.

My most recent report still showed 7 chemical substances (that has been the magic number for the last 3, I think)

Also 9 energetic blockades, when previous reports have been lower, 3-5, I think.

So we are digging deeper. I'm sure some of this is grief related from some difficult death anniversaries. I needed a lot of rest and felt like doing not too much.

Physically, I revisited some old, probably bacterial and viral symptoms, lots of tonsil stones for a couple of weeks, sore throats, fatigue, pain in the lower GI tract for a week, a cold that came on suddenly when I overdid a little and got some unpleasant news.

It all feels like progress, though, and I persist with the fiber and binders to help sweep the toxins out.

Good luck to all!
Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The strangest thing just occured symptom wise.

My very bad left knee normally is in constant pain...which I have had many years is now gone. I can walk up steps without it hurting and can bend and sit and kneel without the usual stiffness. The synovial tissue was always inflamed..and I had surgury years ago before I found out about lyme diagnosis.

Nothing helps it, so I always baby it! I have stopped any pounding exercises for the past 4 years as I was frightened of needing knee replacement in the future.

Always blamed it on running on pavement and aerobics on concrete floors in my youth!

This is so noticeable for me that I can hardly believe I have no pain now for two days. I have done nothing different and no other therapies at all...Let's see how long this lasts...

Would be interesting if this was a result of the drops.

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie
Member # 23294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hobokinite, so sorry to hear you are still struggling with environmental allergies. My hayfever and asthma seemed to get better after round #5. I'm still very sick in other ways, though.

I just saw what GiGi posted on this thread about pollution/toxins being the real cause of pollen allergies.

This clip, from the documentary 'Allergy Planet', seems to confirm what AI is saying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZrbYfn554Y

When diesel/car fumes bind to airborne dust or pollen, allergic people have a much worse reaction.

~zombie
(formerly zombie_mummy)

Posts: 88 | From Toronto | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie
Member # 23294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those interested, the entire documentary can be viewed on youtube in 6 parts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeHlL0XWu0Q

It's quite relevant for those doing AI therapy.

Posts: 88 | From Toronto | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool thanks zombie..

and thanks Gigi..i have thought about doing a hair test as well..keep us up to date with the results.

Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lp, hope your knee continues to be pain-free!

I'm just about to start Round 5 today; 4th check showed same number of chemical [10], biological [3] and energetic [6] irregularities as the previous one, though of course they are not necessarily the same substances.

I have no positive changes to relate at the moment, but I know there are many rounds to go,

Best Wishes everyone,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had a strange experience yesterday. Was on an hour drive to my dentist.

The entire drive, all I could smell was chemicals. I though I must be driving through an area with an industrial plant or something.

I realized I was in the country and the smell was that of a hair salon!!

It continued the entire trip and so I wonder if the last batch of chemicals that showed are up the ones I used on my hair over the years,
and were coming out.

LP - great news about your knee - hope it keeps up!

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting Nana about the smells...I too get things like that from time to time.

Day five of no knee pain...still for me.

This is so strange. Did not think the AI could help ever with these types of things...but it may be toxin related, and not just loss of cartledge.

IT still clicks when I walk up stairs...but no pain.

Amazing.

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only way to get rid of a chronic ailment is to detox. If you are depressed, you are toxic. If your feet ache, you are toxic. And one thing I have learned for certin: If you have Lyme, you are very, very, very toxic.

We are being bombarded with 80,000 (eighty thousand) chemicals every second of the day and night!

The only way out is to unload - as Dr. K. used to say "the only way out is the way through"......

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie
Member # 23294

I am in a quandary and don't know what to do! I sent off sample #7 and just got the letter back saying they no longer can find any 'energetically relevant disruptions'.

During the past month, I caught a cold from my kids which turned into pneumonia. I was put on 10 days of Levaquin to clear it up.

As a result, I was doing abx during round 6 of AI. This was not my plan but I had an acute infection that could have been deadly if left untreated!

I wound up mailing off my sample while still on abx and now I am wondering if that interfered with their final analysis.

I am VERY ill with ALS/Lyme: unable to walk more than few steps, slurred speech, cannot dress or bathe myself without help, use breathing assistance (BIPAP machine) at night.

I find it hard to believe that someone as sick as I would be 'all cleared up' after just 6 rounds when others are on their 8th or 10th bottle.

So, what do I do now? Should I write to them and ask to be retested? Do I have to wait 3 months before sending? I am so ill, I'm not sure if I HAVE 3 months...

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

[ 11-18-2009, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: zombie ]

GiGi
Member # 259

zombie, send ai a note telling them in two short sentences. I am sure this is what happens and it shuts down the system to where it does no longer reveal. Ask them to contact me if they do not understand your note. You and they have my e-mail.

Did you tell them that you took a medication?
If you did not, I would tell them.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie
Member # 23294

Thank you GiGi!

I will write to them in both languages and hope that they will agree to retest.

I neglected to tell them about taking the antibiotic.

I just want say that, although I am still crippled, AI has helped me already in so many other ways:

I no longer have tinnitus. It was so bad, I used to need a white noise machine at night in order to get some sleep.

If I ate even a molecule of the 'wrong' food, my mouth would break out in sores and I would become horribly constipated for days, sometimes weeks. This no longer happens!

I have suffered my whole life with dust/pollen/pet hair allergies. I used to wake up every am with a runny nose and would sneeze all the time. This stopped after AI round 5.

I have not used my asthma inhaler for 2 months.

By round 6, I figured we were just getting to the 'deeper' issues...

runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I am sending my sample today . i have a question, my saliva already dried up on teh tissue! Does this mattter..any thoughts?

thanks, runner

Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

R, Hope you can spit a bit again, put the tissue in a baggie and seal it. Wrap baggie flat in foil and mail. Foil is to avoid drying out. I am sure the "information" is still in it when dry. But they suggest foil around it.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

Zombie, AI suggested you send in another sample in four weeks. Their reason: abx suppress the immune system and also the testing. Give it some time and maybe they will find more.

I mailed you last night, but thought to post it here just for the comments re abx and AI.

You have some great results already. That's wonderful!

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever tried tricking AI and putting someone else's blood or an animal's blood in the envelope as a test? [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

If you have the guts, why don't you try it.

And you may be surprised, animals are just as toxic as humans.In fact, the first I heard of AI was from a person who had her dieing cat tested and treated and being healed. They actually treat animals, especially after vaccinations when the problems start.

In general, I think it is a disgusting thought and not worthy wasting a word on.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seek - How would that be tricking them?

They get blood or saliva and send results for what they find.

Am I missing something?

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Friends,

I just got my results from my most recent sample--number 7!

4 chemical substances and 7 energetic blockades.

Soooo....I'm onto my 8th round of the drops.

One DEFINITE improvement is that I'm not needing a nap every single day! And, my tinnitus is lessening a bit at a time.

I'm very glad to be doing this approach!

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just received my drops and plan to start them on the weekend. I have alot of inflammation right now and haven't taken any abx in about two months in preparation for AI.

My question is this: for those who are doing AI, do you have an alternative practitioner helping you?

My LLMD does not do any alternative treatments and is staying out of this choice that I've made. I am looking for someone as backup for detoxing issues, etc.

I do not have a biotensor and wouldn't know how to use it! I am going to be doing AI on my own. Other than chlorella, detox tea and Epsom Salt baths, I know very little about proper detox. In fact, I detox abx and chemicals poorly.

Everyone on this post seems to have a knowledge of testing methods or alternative practitioners to help them. Am I nuts to do this solo?

Suggestions?

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

I posted earlier and i dont see it.

Anyway, i wanted to know if there are any suggestions for kidney support or lymph support?

Thanks,Runner

GiGi
Member # 259

Wise, No, don't feel that way. I am not sure I would even take chlorella, unless you are certain you tolerate it well. Some people don't and chlorella also removes metal from the extracellular spaces and I would certainly wait until you clear the majority of the toxic substances. I think what is important is to make sure you get the appropriate liquids. It has been discussed in this thread. I also would not push with Epsom baths, etc. The drops will work for you without a lot of other extra detox methods, some of which your body may not be able to deal with yet until you clear some of the dysregulations.

Rest and relax as you can - would be my recommendation!

Take care.

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi -- thank you once more for your sweet wisdom and kindness in replying so very quickly.

I have a question about the AI toxic metal explanation. Many chemicals were listed in yellow boxes, but only four were marked with red x's.

Does this mean that four are significantly worse than the others OR does it mean that only four were found out of all the others? Are the others part of my profile even if not X-ed?

Thanks, again, Gigi -- you are truly a saint!

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi wiserforit2,

I've determined that something about chlorella doesn't agree with me, so I've stopped taking it. It seems to make my cheeks flush red and hot. Not sure why, but I'm following my body's clues anyway.

Something important to add in would be fiber to help sweep out any toxins that make it to your digestive tract and keep them from being reabsorbed back into your body.

GiGi has posted quite a bit about this in the thread here. You might go page-by-page through this entire thread using the *find on this page* feature on your browser toolbar to see if you can locate some of the information.

I've been taking fiber all along (8 months or so), and I do pretty well with it. Apple pectin fiber, ground flax seed, psyllium, detoxifiber, etc. would all work, depending on what you tolerate. I don't use a lot...just a small-enough dose to prevent getting the runs. This morning I ate an apple with the skin instead of drinking my fiber.

I take the fiber on an empty stomach, usually 30 minutes before a meal, or in the evening. Make sure you follow that with a meal or small snack that contains some healthy fat. Fat stimulates the release of bile, which carries the toxins with it. The fiber is already on board to soak it up.

Hope that makes sense. Others may have a different strategy with regard to timing.

Take care and good luck. Let us know how you're doing.
Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Wiser,

In reading the AI readout, the yellow is just to highlight the area. Red "x" marks where you personally have a problem.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Wiseforit2 - The chemicals he lists are the ones he often finds and if there is a red X, that means your body does not recognize it as toxic.

Same for the metals if they have an x.

Foods your body thinks are toxic and chemicals that it does not = the chaos we all have.

More chemicals will show up later but he does not name them.

I do not have a practitioner helping me through this but I do have my friend Gigi!! I have learned a few things along the way with these drops however.

I know a few doctors who help people with detoxing but they do not understand this remedy.

They would have me on 10 different things which personally I don't think is a good idea.

Keep it simple is my best advice.

I took way too many binders right away thinking I was releasing metals.

It took quite a few rounds before that actually started happening and the binders did more harm than good for me.

I think the drops work gently - let them do their work. You are slowly detoxing the entire time you are taking them.

Rest, nourish yourself, and take his advice by not adding to the burden by taking a lot of other supplements etc.

The goal being for your body to relearn how to it's job without getting mixed messages.

All this is just my opinion/experience from having gone through 9 rounds. The less "stuff" I take, the better I feel.

My son goes to school "on the banks of the Hudson"!

Good luck and let us know how you are doing.

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Nutmeg, Cass A and NanaDubo,

Thank you so much for your clarifying replies. I keep rereading the AI explanations and report, hoping it will make more sense to me. It is always so helpful to learn from your wise replies.

I plan to follow your advice and start drops the day after Thanksgiving with no supplements or detox stuff. I will miss my magnesium, since it keeps my legs from cramping.

Just soup, applesauce, teas and nourishment with rest... here goes....

May you all have a healthy, peaceful Thanksgiving,

wiserforit2

lightparfait
Member # 22022

I agree with all about waiting it out and not adding anything but fiber and fluids!

I am waiting for round 7, and as I have waited longer than normal by sending in my new sample over a month later than normal, I am noticing and experiencing more regulations!

I know more chemicals are being released. I feel fantastic. My knee is still not hurting, my urine is very potent...and another fantastic development...my long lost labido has returned. I will not say more about that...except my husband is very happy!

I can't think of anything else to cause all my "regulations' but the drops. I am just so happy to feel normal again, as I forgot what that felt like.

Just saw my daughter at college...and her health is fantastic. I have never seen her look so good physically in many years. Her skin is still not great with the acne...but I know she is releasing chemicals. She is taking nothing but the drops...and I"m sure she can use binders...but she won't take anything extra now as she is so glad to be off abx and all her many previus supplements. But there is a lag time between getting her samples sent and finishing the drops for her.

Mailing is not easy for her, so I have to get her sample when I visit and send with mine...so we may take a little longer to complete the series. But that is ok...This is why I am not posting as much as before.

Both son and daughter coming home today for a few days!!!Can't contain my joy! Will report on him later Nana when I find out the true scoop. He did have to take those darn vaccinations...forced. He said he had no effect from them, but was concerned himself getting them. Many sick kids on the "banks of the hudson" he says.

I find the biotenser helps tremendously for choosing binders when needed. Would recommend getting one during this. It is not hard to use. People here can help you learn.

A Thanksgiving Blessing to Gigi, Nana and all you AI posters. Thanks for giving me your knowledge, support and passing on healing to me, my family, and others unselfishly. I am very grateful.

blessings...

lp

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

A good day it would seem. Great news LP, heartwarming to read.

My husband just got a letter from A I. No more dysregulations found.

This gives me hope as his test looked every bit as bad if not worse than mine. He is a good deal younger than I am so that makes a difference.

His new test shows almost all areas in the green now with a few in the yellow range.

Much to be thankful for.

nd

runner21
Member # 1974

Hi,

Thank you all for posting your progress..I feel so encouraged.
Lp that is wonderful news! I hope you have a fantastic time with your family for Thanksgiving..and to all who read this.

I wonder sometimes if i have not had more signs of energy due to my digestion being low. However, i am trying to add in more soft steamed fish and softer foods with pureed rice and porridge and i think this is helping...
My doctor wants me to support my liver and gallbladder more. he suggested actigall but i am leary of that so i am going to try oxbile.

Wise, i agree with Nutmeg..I posted this when you wrote and for some reason it did not get published. What i wanted to express is that i have had severe issues with mercury for a long time, from long term consumption of fish on the atlantic, but also from and amalgam and vaccinations all at once in a short time frame. I absolutely cannot handle chlorella..it makes my symptoms worse. some benefit from it, but like everyone else has suggested, it may be best to get the tensor to check yourself and see what tests best. Alginate has been a great binder for me personally.

Anyway Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Runner

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wiser, good luck with the AI therapy! I'm in the UK without access to practitioners who can help with ART or other testing, so you're not alone in this.

I'm sure the others are right in suggesting plenty of liquids and fibre in the diet as the primary help. I'm on round 5 and notice a metallic/chemical taste, so am taking a binder at night and sometimes zeolite/ Pectasol.

I have also been getting strange, lumpy spots on my left upper arm and a bit on my chest/neck. The 4 on my shoulder have been there for a few months now: I hope they GO sometime before next summer. I have never had spots there in my life before and they are ugly!

I also have increased bodily discomfort, lower back and left hip pain and more general aching and tenderness.....hope this is a positive sign with AI and not being off antibiotics!

Lp, good news for you [and your husband!] and hope you enjoy your children's visit.

Best Wishes everyone,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Carry, he practices in the UK and so does Dr. K. There are a number of others.http://www.autonomic-response.co.uk/

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Gigi, thank you, that's very sweet of you.

I've come across him before: it's the distance [for him and Dr K] and transport problems that make it impractical for me.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Carry

zombie
Member # 23294

GiGi, thank you very much for contacting AI on my behalf!

I finished the abx on Oct. 29th. Has enough time elapsed or should I wait longer before resending my sample?

[ 11-27-2009, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: zombie ]

GiGi
Member # 259

zombie, I would send it in now. The four weeks they suggested are almost over. Be sure you tell them in "brief" what has gotten better, what has gotten worse, and what still remains. I think it helps to take the time to do this, but do it in short precise sentences so they understand.

Get well!

runner21
Member # 1974

Hi,

I am wondering if there might be any tried and trued remedies out there for kidney and lymph support? I am drinking teas..but my legs get tight and almost swollen.

Thanks!

lightparfait
Member # 22022

When I was experiencing a mild crisis with the lymph and kidney, especiallly after begining the AI, it was recommended to me to try the Pekana products: "big Three". They are for Kidney, lymph and liver and come together but in three different bottles.

They helped tremendously along with the fluids, and exercise. Started rebounding and brisk walking with it. And added in lymph drainage massage and using a brush before my shower to move lymph fluids. I attacked it from all angles.

As far as fluids...I added electrolytes,"selectrolyte product". This also helped me absorb the fluids in the cellular level and the lymph moves better with those. I still take electrolytes occasionally when needed by adding to my Pelegrino or regular filtered water. This is essential for me to detox. My body tends towards dehydration, which I believe is a big problem that was finally uncovered for me to address and start healing.

I think those like me with KPU...detox difficulties...occasionally need some support.

But I use a biotenser to help determine when I need these products. I do not use them daily, only when testing for them. I haven't used them for quite a while now, but they did help!

Hope these ideas help Runner!

GiGi
Member # 259

Yes, Runner, ditto LP. Use your little tensor on all the many products that I know you must have sitting around.

And eat lots of asparagus and be sure to drink the water you steamed it in!

Take care.

We have used Renelix for years. UNDA 243 works for both kidney and liver. Use your tensor. Remember the salt glass (sole) on my windowsill? Add drops into your daily waters.

zombie
Member # 23294

Is anyone else getting 'the sweats'?

For 2 months now, I periodically will break out in a heavy sweat for no apparent reason.

When I check my temp it's always normal or slightly below.

I thought I read something about this on the AI website but now I can't find it.

runner21
Member # 1974

Thank you LP and Gigi..

Lp, i do excercise, and lots of water but nothing is cutting this lately.
I was trying to avoid homepathics..for Gigi is right i have lymph 6x, lymph drainage.

Thank you kindly for the suggestions. I think half of my fatigue is i cannot get rid of the toxins..its like i unleashed a watershed.
I also need to support the liver..

A good liver cleanser i have done over the years i would like to share:

a whole lemon blended in 1 cup of water, 1 tsp-1tbsp of olive oil and lecithin granules..blended...and then strained..good in am on emptyp tummy.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Solidago is a good kidney cleanser.

Yes, Zombie, my sweats are perhaps even worse on the drops.

Infuriatingly, Round 5 has been cut short to 9 days of drops instead of 14, as I can't find them anywhere!

lightparfait
Member # 22022

zombie..I too had very bad sweats on and off. I am sure related to the drops, but mixed in with pre-menopausal sweats most likely as well.

Also had very bad body odor at the time of the sweats...very repugnant odor! This month the body and urine odor is very bad but no sweats.

Moving chemicals and metals this month, and I think its releasing all sorts of things through my pores!

GiGi
Member # 259

Sweating is part of detoxification.

Have you all read this? http://betterhealthguy.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=163:klinghardt-conferece-lyme-and-other-chronic-infections&catid=42:blog&Itemid=61#BookmarkThisPage

Take care.

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Gigi -

Thank you for Scott's post -- I read it and was interested in Dr. Klinghardt's ideas on Lyme.

That said, I cannot help but wonder if "lung worms" and other parasites mentioned flee the body eventually during various phases of AI that may the body seem less hospitable to them.

I am on day two of the first drops and feel winded and tired.I'm glad to be doing this. I hope to do as many phases as possible, but I fear that they will not eradicate the co-infections and such.

Any sage words?

Thanks,

wiserforit2

runner21
Member # 1974

Thanks Gigi for bringing this up. this is fantastic. I know i have roundworms..they came out when i did my liver cleanse a few months back..interesting, bc i never paid much attention to them , everyone has told me it is to do with the terrain.

Wise, i wonder the same thing..but my guess is AI works on a continum i am sure the body is constantly cleaning house, one reason we cant go and put the toxin back in.
Maybe Gigi can comment on this one.

Take care, R

GiGi
Member # 259

Wise, "but I fear that they will not eradicate the co-infections and such"

???????????

The purpose of ai is to get the dysregulations out of the way, so that the immune system can start to deal with problems again. The best way is to not live with fear and worries about what may or may not be, but to try to remember that ENERGY FOLLOWS THE THOUGHT ..... We may not want to believe it, but everything we touch started with a thought before we could touch it - this chair - this computer - and so does every event in our body. When you give into worries, we sound 'sour' and turn acidic at the same time. Terrain, terrain, terrain. We all know deep down what caused the condition of our terrain to be what it is. Our circumstances, our inability to cope, our lifestyle. At least I know.

I feel our attitude determines a lot of the outcome - at least it does for me.

Yes, Runner, the drops are the kindling to get the fire started - and we need to supply the oxygenated attitude to keep it going .....

Have a good night all.

GiGi
Member # 259

Explore Capsicum!
I have always played around with capsicum - chili pepper - made a tincture of it and stuff my husband full of it. I was told by my doctor to take as much as possible. It certainly warms up this body! www.shirleyscafe.com and got some of the old out of print books full of capsicum wisdom mentioned there via amazon. 1stChineseherbs.com supplies me with a most powerful (160,000 hu) capsicum powder. Wonder why I have never heard about it to combat biofilm. It's a natural, and can't think of much where it would not be of help -

Take care.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

When I had the big trouble with my heart because of shot adrenals and sudden hyperthyroidim earlier this summer, I found cayenne tea [half to one teaspoon in hot water...with honey and garlic if you want... gave some relief.
zombie
Member # 23294

Re: Sweating
I found this passage on FAQ page of the AI website, using Google Translate:

"Is there a healing crisis?

A healing crisis can in principle occur with any form of physical self-healing processes. After our recent experience, a healing crisis is rather the exception.

If you play a healing crisis, this is no cause for concern. Confuse the symptoms (not to be the causes of symptoms) can be with drugs rather keep well under control. - Please ask your doctor or pharmacist.

-You can call us in cases like, especially if you feel insecure. Experience such symptoms disappear after about three days.

A simple example: An interested party feels as though he had a severe flu with high fever. It is measured, however, its temperature, it is quite normal.

It is thus a subjective sensation, but usually disappear fairly quickly. Are you still unsure, contact your doctor or pharmacist."

GiGi
Member # 259

Some of our dysregulations are engraved in DNA as a memory and will feel very real when the correction is made via the drops. I lived through a couple of these events until I realized the memory came and went within a few days, feeling certain sensations/pain connected to a very old event that happened in my life years ago, some more recent.

It is part of this type of therapy.

My pain and sensation disappeared within about 3 days, before I had a chance to start worrying about it or ask a doctor about it. That was several months ago and the same pain never showed up any more since then. Gone.

Take care.

Carry, I will add your capsicum tea recipe to my book. Thank you.

runner21
Member # 1974

Hmm..the capsicum tea is good for adrenals?

Great...i know i use alot of it, esp in the winter time.

Thank you Gigi..

I know i very often feel i have a fever, yet do not. I have had many instances where i have "retraaced " during this time.

tonight i was able to work on a collage i am making for a project for my class. I used to not be able to concentrate for feeling like a had a swarm of bees around my head..and tonight i was clear. I stay in gratitude for these moments.

Runner

aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aliyalex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wonder if lung worms are at all connected to air hunger, or in my case, air starvation.

on anti-microbal protocol from d k's office. will talk to him in feb about AI. looking for a time to go off everything and begin ai.

in the meantime, i'll be watching and cheering every improvement noted.

goddess' speed.

Posts: 830 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Another painful and annoying symptom has just cropped up. It feels like a UTI...(urinary tract infection), but it is not. Very painful urinating and just painful in general inside. Could not sleep last night with the strange pain.

Urine smells very bad.

Tensor confirms chemical release and no UTI. Test for lots more fluids, chlorella, garlic, apple pectin, and kidney support. Tempted to get a urine culture to just be sure. But am waiting this one out, as I have been amazed at all my recent regulations on the drops. I will report.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

The cayenne tea is primarily for the heart, Runner...sorry for any confusion.

Lemon balm tea was also helpful at that time with helping to calm the violent palpitations.

Lp, hope the pain improves soon.

My back pain has eased and I notice that I now have a lot of pain/inflammation around both knees, especially below and the inner side of the knees.

Knee pain was never a major Lyme symptom for me, although there has been some swelling, but it's certainly troubling at present...it's as the pain is migrating more than usual and I'm hoping that this is a response to the AI drops./

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

I'm completing day three of my very first week and have lots of sensitivity to the drops within 10-30 minutes of taking them.

Shortly after taking the drops, I feel exhausted, spacey, anxious with sweaty upper extremities and cold lower extremities and more ear ringing. In addition, I get very sad and discouraged and irritable.

I'm shooting for 3 or even 2 drops rather than 5 each time; hoping that this will regulate me a little more. So far, the need to sleep is staggering.

This shouldn't surprise me, I guess, since I am hyper-sensitive to just about everything. I hope the more depressive symptoms will lift soon -- they fade as it gets to be time for the next "dose."

Is this standard?

wiserforit2

GiGi
Member # 259

It's all part of the therapy trying to get order to the chaos. Try to rest - think positive - roll with it. Lots of liquids containing nutrients as is discussed in the earlier portion of this thread to help clearing.

Yes, do less drops when necessary. It will get better and better.

Take care.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Wiser,
Many of us experienced unique exhaustion on the drops in the beginning. For me it happened in the first two rounds. I just napped when I needed it.

My daughter had the same "tired" symptoms as me on the first rounds, but my son who had no problems when I put him on the drops, has had no reactions at all he reports. I think for him they are doing quiet deep regulation that will benefit him as he ages and his future children.

But my daughter believes now as she sees and experiences her own positive changes.

The more problems you have, the more reactions you will experience I believe.

Exhaustion passes on later rounds. Others had hypersensitivity like you and did less drops at first.

Emotional responses seem common in the beginning, especially for those with depression, or who need healing of deep inner wounds. They resurface, so be prepared to deal head on with them, and know that is part of your physical healing. Things are going in reverse and it seems we all revisit all our pains, both mental and physical.

I now welcome these visits from the past knowing they are gifts to move forward. Think positive when they occur and you will heal faster.

Keep posting and you will get encouragement here. Hang in there...it does work!!!!!!

OK...my report....after a week of increasing "UTI" type pain, today, I finally am pain free. No symptoms like before.

I am "learning" to trust that I am clearing new things on each round, but the pain and odd things that are surfacing are very real at the time, and finally very gone! Amazing!

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Gigi and Lightparfait -- thank you!

It is very helpful to know the spectrum of reactions during the various rounds. Right now I am dealing with migraines/ear aches along with the fatigue. I hope that I can increase from 2 drops x3 to 3 or 4 next week, but I'll just wait and see. I look forward to experiencing more improvement.

Gigi - there is a blind faith aspect to this treatment that is new to me. The physical reactions feel depressive while my mind struggles to explore and stay positive. Sometimes, however, the mind feels very tired and down without having any significant thoughts or images. Rest feels as imperative as liquids!

LP, I'm glad the UTI symptoms have gone and that you are pain free. It sounds as if your children are really benefiting from the drops too.

I, too, wonder which issues will resolve and turn out not to be simply Lymic in origin. My desire is to be able to put my family on AI drops too, but first I want to experience its benefits myself. [Whole family is Lyme-involved whether through bites or in utero...]

Thank you both for your support. I feel like I'm free-falling on this treatment, so your kindness in communication is very grounding.

Best,

wiserforit2

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would also add that everyone reacts differently to the drops. I find the fatigue has continued in later rounds and as I work full time napping is not so easy.

I had to give the drops a break or I would not function at work.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Hi, I also have had great fatigue during the drops..i think it is a part of it..and better than anxiety that is for sure.

I am finding i really love braggs nutritional yeast..it gives so much of the much needed B vitamins. i know this might be a tried for many of you..but i never felt i could tolerate it. I sprinkle it on my soups and veggies..even toast.

I also understand about trying to stay positive during the choas.

I agree with wise, it is so helpful to have feedbaack on this post. It is much akin to "blind faith" but i think with the first round you will be able to tell..

staying positive is important,, it hink the tensor will help you with that to know what to take, lymph detox, kidney et..

good luck,R

Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Hi all,

I just got my 8th report and round of drops today. I will start them tomorrow.

After all this time--9 months--there are quite a few things to fix--8 toxins and 6 energetic blockades showed up this round.

I wish it were possible to know what they all are, but at least I know the AI drops will root them out.

Good luck to everyone.
Nutmeg

Cass A
Member # 11134

Dear Runner,

WOW! Glad the nutritional yeast is working for you! When I was using it daily, I decided that you'd really know you were a "health food freak" when you started craving the taste of brewers' yeast! LOL!!

I still recommend it to anyone asking for help, especially if they have any attention, mental, or emotional issues (and who doesn't????!!!)

On my 8th round of drops, I'm noticing that things coming up tend to last 2-3 days. For example, I had intense eye itching and one very dry eye for about 3 days. I even had to put some eyedrops in it. Now, today, my eyes were tearing up and the tears were running down my face!!

Knee pain on, then off. Back pain on, then off. Fatigue on, then off (briefly). Temperature sub-normal, normal, elevated, subnormal, normal.

Well, at least it's not boring!!

Best,

Cass A

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Cass A, I'm glad to read your description of the off and on problems, because I can identify with them: especially the back pain, then the knees [swollen and painful at present below and to the side] and also the intense eye itching:

We must have similar chemicals!

Carry

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Lp, very glad to hear that your pain has gone!
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Thanks Cary...let's see what's next!
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Okay, I'm on day five of my first phase and my feet don't hurt FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOUR YEARS!

I may feel tired and have a migraine, but MY FEET DON'T HURT!

Just felt like crowing,

wiserforit2

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

I was tired and had headaches too wiser. That is fantastic that your feet are getting a break.

I'm waiting for round 10 and have been experiencing some headaches again and "tissue pain" - that's all I can call it.

My hunch is metals on the move and sometimes get stuck in these places.

Tensor and heavy metal vials always indicate metals in my spine at the location of a spinal fracture.

I never felt all those metals going in, but coming out..... that's another story.

Just did some hair cutting for a metals test so will wait and see what the results are.

I believe that the metals are the biggest issue for me right now and I KNOW that much of what I blamed on lyme was metal toxicity.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

I agree about the metals Nana! I Know the metals are causing my fibromyalgia pain in my neck and upper back area where my muscles are so tight.

Also my tenser indicates asparatame as a main chemical I am now detoxing. All those diet sodas as a teenager!!!
Then sweet n low ,splenda etc in my coffee and tea for years on end....so glad to be clearing it all!

[ 12-04-2009, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: lightparfait ]

runner21
Member # 1974

I also feel my metals are a major issue. they get on themove but i think they get stuck..
I can tell when i take binders or a chelator i can really feel different. i have to remind myself staying up on the detox is so vital to my physical and emotional body.
sometimes i forget or what i take isnt the right thing and i can get emotional about it.
i have dmps here for a wile now and havent used it. the last few nites i havent been able to go to sleep and i have had to take an antihistamine and my alginate at 1am. since ihave been struggling alot with mercury i took dmps today and it did give me some cognitive problems but my over energy really increased. i am hoping that my sleep improves. i hope ididnt just dislodge it with the dmps to be moved somewhere else..i am hoping i excrete it. i am also supporting my kidneys. it is amazing the reaction i have to dmps. i dont know if i just need it or if my body is reacting ot the sulfer.
I am waiting on my #7 or 8 drops this week. this time i sent a drop of blood over there..
i am anxiously awaiting.
hope you all are doing well. Runner

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Well, I'm on day nine of my first round and I'm surviving. I am plenty tired and headachey, but the pain in my feet remains gone.

Now my head, neck, shoulders and ears are very tense and painful. I am also getting little blisters on my scalp! Tinnitis is still humming away.

I keep drinking Tincup's Detox Tea and hoping for the best. This certainly is not as bad as my reactions to abx. I can't help wondering if the Lyme & co's are jockeying for a toe-hold without the abx suppressing them.

Best,

wiserforit

[ 12-08-2009, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: wiserforit2 ]

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Little blisters can be detox. Many of us here have spoken about skin breakouts of different kinds.

Hang in there, things will change.

zombie
Member # 23294

quote:
Originally posted by wiserforit2:

I plan to follow your advice and start drops the day after Thanksgiving with no supplements or detox stuff. I will miss my magnesium, since it keeps my legs from cramping.

Just soup, applesauce, teas and nourishment with rest... here goes....

wiser,
if you feel you really need magnesium, perhaps you should take it. I know it is the ONE supplement I can't do without.

You could try transdermal magnesium spray. I am using it and so is GiGi, I believe.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/84428?#000000

GiGi
Member # 259

If you know you definitely test for a nutrient, I would take it. It is the massive intake of supplements with all the fillers, etc. that may still cause reactions because the substance wasn't cleared yet.

This is especially true once you are through the first few bottles.

We are now on bottle #10 and since my husband is testing positive for every conceivable toxic metal, he is now now using 1) KPU which he tests for; and metal detox items which he has cleared
(DMPS, DMSA, Biologo Detox) and all other support which he tests energetically well for.

While heavy metal detox was always a struggle with many symptoms before AI, there are now zero symptoms connected with clearing the heavy metals after AI. We are also using Ketalox (suppository), mainly for lead problems, only when they test and, as with any metal detox agents, minerals have to be replaced. MSM working up high amounts. Need the sulfur to grab the metals.

I discussed all this with HG. He tests the major items and the tested okay with my tensor testing and his testing.

ABX is a no-no while on AI because, in HG's words, it cancels the immune system. I know I have heard that many times of the years!!!!! and totally agree with it.

Whatever we accumulated over the years, will find its way out - so even a rash is a positive. It's got to come out somehow in order for us to get well again.

More later.

Hope you people in the weather make it through fine. We have icy cold and clear blue sky!

Take care.

zombie
Member # 23294

I use a pure, powdered form of mg oxide -has no fillers. I add it to juice or water and drink.

http://www.iherb.com/Life-Extension-Magnesium-Oxide-Powder-1-Kilogram/16379?at=0

I get my transdermal mg chloride spray here:

http://www.subtleenergytherapy.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16133&cat=0&page=

I use after showering (spray all over).

zombie
Member # 23294

GiGi, what is your husband's KPU protocol? Is he using Depyrrol or taking something else?

How many rounds of AI did he complete before starting KPU?

This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement