LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
ukcarry
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Shimmy,

Mine was practically identical, though mercury did show; also all 4 miasms and pineal gland in addition to thyroid and pancreas.....

....like you, I was expecting adrenals to show after the recent crisis, but perhaps there is a reason for them not showing at this time.

Good luck with the treatment.

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As it turns out, no round 8 was needed. I received a final report in the mail today from AI saying that all the corrections have been made. It will take time for the body to resolve remaining issues now that the corrections are made, but no further drops are required according to AI.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Scott. Let us know if it all pans out now. [Smile] I've been very interested to hear if anyone in the US ever clears it all. It'll be intriguing to see if your remaining issues dissolve in the next few months. Hopefully they do.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great News Scott!

Looking forward to hearing any corrections you can tell us that you experience!

Gigi, as far as metals, my original results showed none! Although I am positive I have loads of Mercury, as I had over 60 mercury amalgams in my youth. I actually remember swallowing loads of the amalgam debris!

It never appeared in any form of testing I had , except ART. It's just interesting that it is now moving. Today I had a very stiff neck and upper back shoulder area, for no reason. This is not my usually malady. It reminded me of having the same pains in my youth, when I could not move my neck. This same thing happened to me when I contracted lyme.

I just think things are moving!

lp

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LP, as long as you were not allergic to any of the toxic metals, the body was able to dispose of them all along. You are fortunate after having had that many fillings. The major release is probably tied to emotional releases, past and present. Probably the major releases happen when the inherited toxins and miasms are lifted. I
think we underestimate that

With ART we can determine that the toxic metal is in the body, where it is in the body, but we cannot determine how much is remaining in the body.

Hope you can just flow with it and get better and better.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott, That's great news. Did they send you a complete new set of results so you can compare and see where the improvements are?
Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Since I"m moving metals, I would like to add Glycine to my arsenal of binders. What is the brand of choice? My local health food stores do not have it in stock.

Is it in capsule or powder form?

I'm not nervous about the metals/parasites moving...just excited something else is happening that I actually notice related to the AI.

If I do not have any metals showing up in the original report, do they show up later, or does the AI team just use the original report to base the pregression of all the Therapies on? Thanks!

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use NOW powdered form.
Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott, but do you feel any better?
Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gigi, Seekhelp and Carry for your replies,

I agree with you about the enzymes Gigi, everything goes down the pan when we become deficient or they dont work properly. I know that metals severely disrupt enzyme function so its not surprising at all that I have a problem in that area. Its funny because Ive been taking a very high dose of proteolytic enzymes the past few weeks to help deal with viruses and Ive been feeling loads better from those, although I am still stuggling a lot too at times and still have a way to go.

I think I get the gist of the therapy, it sounds very much like NES or FCT, I was just wondering how they do the test but will email them to ask.

Seekhelp & Carry its interesting that we have very similar profiles, and to be honest it does make me question the testing... but I guess at the end of the day if the drops help that is the main thing.

Great news Scott, I hope the therapy was worth it for you and that you continue to have improvements as time goes on.

I'm looking forward to starting the drops.

Best wishes

Anne

Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Scott,

That's good news....at least I'm assuming it is!

Do you feel at this stage that you are in a position to evaluate how helpful the therapy has been for you?

I know it is hard to do that when you are trying other things too, and also accept that the body may continue to adapt to the 're-programming' for a while yet,

Best Wishes,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Scott, how are you feeling?
Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Member # 6974

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Scott! Please keep in touch with all of us and let us know how things proceed from here. [woohoo]

LP - The stiffness that you report in your back and neck sounds like the exact same thing I experienced when I was moving metals around due to eating loads of cooked cilantro. Be careful. As a matter of fact, I'm feeling that way a bit myself after the first round. Very stiff.

Expecting my second round to arrive in ~ 1 week.

ping
"We are more than containers for Lyme"

--------------------
ping
"We are more than containers for Lyme"

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cooper
Member # 15968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Round 1 so far..Not sure but my entire facial area.. sinuses have been burning, neck cracking dizzy and a mild acne around my nose. Could be allergies but it feels like something is mobilizing. I do know for a fact i had amalgams removed before there was a protocol 20 years ago. Also the type of mercury that showed up is what used to be in the latex paints I used to use.

Lastly.... I have huge bags under my eyes...triple bags and my eyeballs seem sticky.

[ 08-05-2009, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: Cooper ]

Posts: 60 | From Annapolis MD. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to hear Scott's reply to. [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faith6
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faith6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am intrested in AI and have been watching this thread. This quote really confuses me. AI sounded scientific, but this makes it sound more spiritual....

'I have 6 blockages from my subconscious and 9 inherited soul blockages'

Anyone?

--------------------
"His faithful love endures forever." Psalm 136

Posts: 189 | From MN | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think AI is an energetic treatment and addresses all levels.
Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cooper
Member # 15968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am out of drops after using them for `10 days. I have emailed AI several times with no reply. I have taken the remedy as they said... 5 drops 3 times a days. No spillage... Gigi...? any one...they dont answer emails.
Posts: 60 | From Annapolis MD. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Cooper, I can't see how that is possible. Did you cut off the tip or somehow make a really big opening at the top?

I have never come close to having mine be more than 2/3 empty. Always plenty left over making an opening at the top with the end of a paper clip.

Have you tried faxing or calling?

Faith6 - just as we can inherit talents, memory of trauma can be stored and passed on from ancestors.

There is much more to us, to health and to illness than just science.

If you use translategoogle, you can read more about this on their website. The English version is not as extensive.

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually kind of miss the drops. Was looking forward to round 8.

They do send final results that compares the original red/yellow/green bar items so you can see before and after. Most were clearly better; a few were worse.

It says it take 1 year for every 10 years of illness after you are done for the changes to have their full regulatory effect on the body.

I was able to do US Biotek Testing before and during AI and it showed a strong shift in detoxification.

Do I feel physically better after AI? No.

Would I do it again? Yes.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

My husband for several days has been walking on his own power, without any support from me
or any walking gadget.
This has been a tremendous change and improvement, starting with blood pressure regulation and better circulation and many other small changes that are hard to define.

We quit all photon treatments a while after returning home from Germany last summer (my husband was able to get around), when we realized he was going further downhill faster than I could watch. I really started to worry when I turned bad myself who had been running well for several years.

My own take on this: Photons mobilize things we expect and things we are not aware of. Mobilization does not mean elimination when it comes to neurotoxins. They are merely let loose throughout the body, a few may depart, the rest gets buried again. Unfortunatley, they can settle in worse places. It is worse when allergic to many substances which the body does not recognize and is unable to deal with.

We then started AI in January 09. Energetically I tested positive for every pathogen I could think of, vaccines, etc. and literally thought I was at the end of my rope. I am back to my own self again after six months of AI.

Our son started AI in March 09. He does not have Lyme. Stuffy head/ears/nose/throat/snoring since mid teens.. Now 40. He is vastly improved in all, and just waiting for bottle #5. Symptoms that remain are so minor, that he would not have done AI if that is all he had to live with. But he realizes having watched his father at rock bottom, unable to move. Two days ago, father got up, walked into the entry and opened the front door to let son and family in. I had been exploring caretakers because I could no longer be on the alert every minute day and night. Our wonderful PCP arranged to have someone on his staff solicit our home and recommend assisted living. Neptune Society sent us a brochure. If you don't know what they do, look it up.

Success with AI? I am so tickled.

All I can say, stick with it.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Cooper, when you write them: Make sure you include your full name and the number under which they carry your name which they show at the top, first page, of your first test results.

You took huge drops or you are not counting right. We always have at least a portion of the little bottle left over.

You probably took more than you should have. No wonder you complained the other day about the reactions. No damage done, but more is definitely not better in this type of therapy. When people have strong reactions, they advise to take less. Whispering the information to the system.

I would just send them a new saliva sample and answer the sheet where they ask you what has gotten better, what symptoms have gotten worse, and symptoms remaining.

They are not staffed to answer many e-mails - if they were, we would pay twice as much for the tests. Just the fact that they don't speak enough English to explain all that Nano explained to you above - is probably one reason you have not heard back. It's done - so send them your next sample, etc. Be sure to not cut off more than about 1-2 millimeters off the bottle top. I usually cut the minimum, and if the drops come out easily fine; if not, I cut of another millimeter, until the drops flow easy enough to where I don't have to squeeze too hard.

Be sure that when you react like you described the other day that you take enough binders. All the information is here somewhere on this thread.
Just take the time to read through it. Possibly learn to test yourself with an inexpensive tensor. Runner I think is learning it now. That really helps. We all have to do our part and I still learn more every day.

Don't mean to lecture. Just want to help you.

Take care.

Everybody please note that I am not being paid by anybody for anything I do and have done on this board for over ten years. This board existed under a different name in 1999. I am getting really tired of the remarks that are being floated and don't get any financial benefits by doing what I do. I do get invited by Dr. K. to his seminars - thank God - so at least when I have the time to attend, I can learn more of what he is discovering and changing - --- nobody has written the final book on this or any other chronic disease. It is an ongoing learning process.

runner21
Member # 1974

Makes sense Scott that it might take a year for the body to fully carry out its functions and to detoxify.
Maybe it would liken to an exposure. The law of toxicology, remove the source, then heal. So maybe removing and then the body has to catch up..
I miss my drops already and its been a week without them.

runner21
Member # 1974

and wanted to add Great News Gigi, i am glad you are so encouraged..I like how you said it whispers into the system..i really think its the only way to absorb.
Cooper
Member # 15968

Well, you guys nailed it...I think I took off too big a cut when I cut the tip. I hope I didn't screw up the process. The cool thing is there is a definite subtle shift in my reactivity to perfumes. I feel a burning swirling deep in both nasal sinuses. I pray this horrible way of living will dissipate and I can be free of chemical allergies. It is such a silent suffering. Thanks Gigi.. I dont take it at all as lecturing but clear no nonsense fact sharing.
runner21
Member # 1974

I agree with Cooper i like the clear no nonsense part. But i know it comes from deep suffering..and it is authentic by nature.

I think the very same thing happened to me cooper on my second round. i must have cut too much of the tip off..i didnt complete the full round. anyway i told Dr. G and he sent me the third bottle. I also noticed i got more reactions from the first and third bottle. vivid dream state adn now i feel a sense of aliveness the past two days i have not had in ages. anyway i dont want to burn the candle, but hey, this feels good. Now i just hope i can sleep.

Cooper
Member # 15968

Cheers Runner... I am grateful to all the pioneers here willing to think the world isn't flat. An effort and a deep inner strength to choose no surrender.... life is in the risk!
runner21
Member # 1974

No the world is not flat nor is it black and white. And also, for laughs, who cares if Gigi is getting paid. If i had the money, i would pay for the information... I consider it valuable and i appreciate it so much. it brought a new way for me to look at illness and the body at a very young age.
Who keeps bringing this up? in my humble opinion, she is serves as a messanger for many of us who dont have access to the seminars and cutting information that comes from europe and other places. I have learned from her over the years and others who realize this illness is not just about lyme disease, but so much more. the more we pollute the planet the sicker we become..like she said this is trial and error. The information is valuable and often is born out of searching years, suffering, trial and error, and a deep yearning to get well and help others in the meantime. It genuine, and she is not getting paid by anyone.

hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps, Scott and the others, one day, we will wake up and just feel better. Who knows what we did to get there. That's what I'm hoping for -- a normal life.
Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kissis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kissis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I finaly got my forth dose yesterday. It has been almost 2 monthes sice my last dose due to A1 not recieving my last sample.
So last night I took 5 drops before bed, It was late in the day when I got the mail " Anyway I was sound asleep when bam! my dormant Trigeminal Neralgia struck ,which Im sure was a reaction to the drops.I am going to grin and bare it and keep going, I have no dought there helping me but I wish this damn pain would go away allready.

Posts: 203 | From tipp city oh.45371 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Not sure if this has been said before:

Any pain when taking the drops can be caused by the memory of the pain. Several bottles ago, I had a severe hip pain - and my first thought was ...that's all I need right now! Then I remembered I had fallen on it years ago and walked on crutches for several weeks. Same hip. The pain lasted for exactly 2 days and then it was gone just the way it came.

When I talked to AI - these type of memory pains can last 3-4 days.

We store our memory in the DNA - that's why it is so important not to continue endlessly to stay exposed to the Lyme drama. Many people may have had it, but it's long gone. But the memory remains if you keep it alive by steady exposure to thinking Lyme. It's hard to do - but I have not thought of ever having Lyme or fearing Lyme for several years. What we are dealing with is the aftereffects of the Lyme and then some. Don't feed the memory.

I would suggest that you read some of the old comments re "are the allergies gone - corrected - lifted? etc. The minute they are found as the incorrect polarity, the switch to the right polarity is made and the signal for the body to react the way is made. At that point the allergy alarm is eliminated, and the body can then start to react to these substances the way it should and either no longer react or start to eliminate the toxin.

This latter part is what takes time, and even though Scott has finished and no errors are found at this time, his body is very much in a healing state disposing of the accumulated toxins. And the more you have taken on of the incompatible stuff, the longer it takes to eliminate it from the body.

That is also one of the reasons they are stressing to do only one therapy and not to get the body into a state of confusion where it has to end up dealing with other fronts. AI may take care of some if we give it time. This PSP therapy is not a biochemical treatment. It is strictly an electromagnetic treatment, and if you could tune into several tv channels at the same time, you wouldn't be able to get the full benefit of the one you really would like to enjoy.
Or liken it to receiving several radio stations at the same time ---

They warned us more than once - stick with this, be sure you have good elimination - and don't add more to the body's load which it most likely cannot handle in its present state. Put fear to rest and let the drops happen -- . This is what AI told me again and again.

Take care.

minerva
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minerva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gigi
I still haven't heard from AI about on my report. It took over a month to get my drops and its been a week since I got them (22 days since they sent them) with no written material.

Are others having such a long turn around?

I thought you had mentioned somewhere that we could send our next samples in early because of the delay but I couldn't find the comment. I do get that it takes time...just curious if this is the norm?

Day 3 of drops. 1st round. very tried. dreams more vivid and a bit disturbing.

Posts: 161 | From sonoma county | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Minerva, have you sent them an e-mail telling them that you did not get the report. Have you had any e-mail from them? They often send the first 16-page report as an attachment by e-mail.
It is easily missed.

If you have no test results, send them an e-mail.
Be sure you use the correct e-mail address:

[email protected]

If you definitely did not get it from them in an earlier e-mail, I will be calling them tonight to check on something for others. Send me you name and the number they wrote on the little plastic envelop containing the small bottle - . [email protected] and I will ask them about it for you.

My whole turn-around to them is about 20 days.
Right now is High Holiday Vacation time in Germany - the butcher shuts down and the baker shuts down and one pharmacy stays open - Maybe they took a couple of days off to rest. It is a small company and they answer the phone every time I call. I have never not gotten an answer or a recording. So maybe they are off for a few days.

Send me your info and I will check.

Take care.

kissis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kissis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Im happy to report I took 5 drops at 3 PM and so far so good, my mouth pain is almost gone. One thing I have noticed from this round wich I have never expierenced since taking the drops, today I feel like a took a mega dose of speed, usually I am so tired from the drops but this energy is fantastic, although I am afraid to take another dose at bedtime for fear of not being able to sleep.
Thank's Ping for the kind words and Gigi it was very comforting and intresting to hear about the pain time line and memory of it.

I have always been a lightweight with any drug or supliment, litterly too, I weigh only 100 plds. I think since yesturday I only took one dose I am going to stick to one time today also but tomorro I will at least increase the dosing by one more.( A1 once told me, taking the drops two times a day would surfice if I was unable to take more.)

Posts: 203 | From tipp city oh.45371 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am quite interested in the AI tx.

Is a person required to take detoxing agents along with the drops,

or are they supposed to work by themselves to release the body of these substances?

I am extremely allergic to most medicines and cannot tolerate any abxs, so I am hoping this may help me.

My allergies and asthma are getting worse every day and I'm beginning to get really worried.

My whole family is positive for lyme. Do most lymies improve with this tx?

Right now we are just taking vitamin and mineral supps, along with diflucan and nystatin for yeast.

Would we be required to stop all of the above to make the tx work properly?

This all seems so overwhelming.

Is all that's required is a blood drop or saliva and they can tell what allergies need to be addressed?

Sorry to hit you guys with so many rapid-fire questions.

I tried to read as much of the thread as I could, but have severe headaches and can only read so much on the computer.

I am both intrigued and confused!

Any clarification would be appreciated.

Thanks everybody!

Linky

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Hi Linky, you can read this post, Gigi posted alot of information on AI. what to take, what not to take, etc..
Basically, it is best if you only take what you absolutely have to (meds) in order to get the full benefit of the treatment from what i understand. Also have the binders on board..that is mentioned many times on here (charcoal, clay , pectin, alginates, chlorella, etc) It is best to have someone energetically test you to see what you need most.
THe test is energetic, and works energetically.
It is based on a saliva sample (witness) that you will send into AI, along with your symptom list.
AI does work with lyme. Often when the body regulates itself and is operating in the correct polarity, lyme is not so much of an issue.

GiGi
Member # 259

Talked with Heinz Grundmeyer last night. I told him that my husband was doing so much better and he was pleased. These people deserve an awared just for their patience. I called them many times crying when I started to feel so miserable after the Bionic and of course most of all because of the fear my husband would not make it off the ground any more.

I asked him also what to do him when they send the note that they cannot find any dysregulations any longer, but like Scott, people still have issues: He said to wait 2-3 months and then to send in another sample. It is often the case that they will then find something at that point.
So try to remember that.

I had also written them recently
pushing them for the translation of a booklet they have "Information to Clients" which I received in German early on. They told me that they just started to have it translated and that it will be available soon. It is very helpful explaining the meaning of the different sections of the test, and I know you will be able to understand things a bit better. He told me they will let me know when it is ready. Don't know if they will charge a small amount for it.

He repeated again that the hardest part for them is to convince the people that they should stick with the therapy even when things take time. or changes are so small. But it is important not to take things that will add more confusion to the system or to do other therapies at the same time, unless they are really necessary. I wrote about this before. After all, you don't want to add more errors by taking things the body has a problem with while trying to fix everything else.

They were very pleased that my husband is doing so much better and we are now waiting for #8. We went to physical therapy yesterday and the fellow working with him remarked about the visible difference. As I am sitting here at the computer, my husband just walked by heading for the shower! A few weeks ago I had to get him out of bed - try roll out a deadweight - into a wheelchair, etc. I was exhausted before the day really started!

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

Linky, most answers are on this thread and on their website.

Please note: I have seen many of the test results from people here and others who are doing it. Every one with a chronic disease turned up to be allergic to all fungi and mucor. That means the body is unable to recognize fungi as a toxin and therefore cannot act against it. I am sure you can take all the nystatins and diflucans and it is not going to change that unless the error is corrected and the allergies removed.

Most people were also allergic to all the foods containing wheat, soy and corn, plus some others.

Most people were also allergic to the most toxic metals.

Getting well is very difficultires when the immune system is not functional, and that is what AI is trying to correct.

www.allergie-immun.de clicking on "English"

Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi or anyone,

About wheat allergy, do you think a long-standing wheat allergy could eventually cause enough damage to the gut to turn into gluten intolerance/celiac disease?

Also, could AI eventually clear up gluten intolerance, or is the process strictly related to allergic responses?

Not a problem with me, as far as I know, but I've been wondering if AI could help people overcome gluten intolerance and celiac disease.

Thanks for any thoughts,
Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Yes, a wheat allergy leads to leaky gut.

AI has published a study of some 200 people which can be ordered from them. Mine shows that they have a 100% sucess with wheat allergies. They show in that study l male and 5 females suffering with Celiac. All 5 females had no longer any problems after therapy; one male had some problems left. Of the six people who did the Therapy, 4 said they suffered with Celiac, 2 called it gluten intolerance.

These facts were what impressed me the most when I first made inquiries from AI and practitioners about the results of AI. So, yes, this therapy works for most people with gluten intolerance ---

A leaky gut will take a few months to heal. This is what I am told by the people I consulted. So even if AI no longer finds any errors to correct, it will take some time for the body to heal and symptoms disappear.

Take care.

P.S. of all the people whom I have followed with this AI test, so far I was the only one that had no wheat or any other food allergies. This I am sure is one reason why I got well from Lyme rather quickly. Health starts in the gut. Longterm Abx does not promote a healthy gut.

Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi--

Somehow, I've lost your email address.

I need an ENGLISH copy (pdf) or a link to the Client Information handbook that AI sends in German with the first set of drops.

I'm sure you've posted this somewhere, but I can't find it!!

Please PM me or post a link here.

Love,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Cass A,

The English version of the Client Info is not available yet. It is in the process of translation.

The German version is mailed (sometimes) with the first drops. It is not on their website - no link for it.

You will need to send them an e-mail and ask them to send you one, if you want the German version.

Take care.

linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Runner and Gigi,

What do I have to do to get 'energetically tested?'

Is that the blood/saliva test that AI requires, or is there something else a person needs to do?

Do you consult a naturopathic-type practitioner first?

How would I go about finding someone?

I'm sorry for all the dumb questions, but I have never heard of this.

I'd be willing to give it a try.

I have read through a good bit of the thread, but am still somewhat confused. (I'll blame that on the lyme.)

Thanks for your responses and info!

Linky

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Hi Linky,
You would start by sending AI your saliva sample and your pay the fee via pay pal. Spit on a tissue first thing in the morning before you take anything. wrap it in a foil and mail it to ai.

It would be helpful to have someone muscles test you on your supplements and binders.
Good luck.

linky123
Member # 19974

Ok, how do I go about getting the muscle testing?

Thanks.

Linky

GiGi
Member # 259

Ping, it's working! The body is working.

Take care.

runner21
Member # 1974

Ping, i also have the exhaustion.
I am having vivid dream states from earlychildhood centered around school. I find ths very interesting but it was a trauma for me around age 12. I want to start an AI diary, and record my dreams, symtpoms, etc..
Anyway, good luck with yourdrops.

seekhelp
Member # 15067

The more I read this stuff, the more I want to do this treatment. It sounds so interesting.
GiGi
Member # 259

My husband is still walking, but I had to pull every bottle and container today from the metal arsenal that I have. I rubbed him with cilantro on the occiput, the omentum, and a few other liquids that tested positive on some chosen areas. I hope you young people have an easier time and the energy for the body to pull it (the toxins) through. Don't know what I would do without a tensor! At least I can figure out what is happening.

If I feel things on the move, I head out into the yard and do a few rows of spading and weeding and wheelbarreling, and that is the equivalent of jumping rope or the trampoline. But it moves things.

Seekhelp, I don't think you would lose on this therapy. But if you are really sick, come prepared with patience.

Have a lovely Sunday - and

Take care.

minerva
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minerva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi
I just wanted to say THANK YOU for taking the time and energy to help me out. I am a decent "researcher" but I think the lyme brain thing often wins out Sometimes things seem difficult to see or digest.
Hence, asking things that are the AI site that may not pop. I appreciate that you keep responding to questions and show support.
Hopefully, I will get my report this week and find out what they found. best wishes
Day 6 of 1st drops.
Still crazy intense dreams
Emotionally a bit more stable
exhausted

,Best wishes

Posts: 161 | From sonoma county | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Here here on the thanks to Gigi!!!! Don't know how I would get through this without her advice and support.

Seven months of doing A I and I thought I had done some detoxing with prior rounds. Perhaps, but NEVER the likes of what is going on now.

Mopping up the toxins has been a full time job for the past few days.

Wish I could just go dig in the garden to keep things moving but I have to do things like that along with the arsenal Gigi mentioned.

Doing Dr. Natura cleanse at the moment. It is much more powerful for pulling toxins than I ever imagined.

Had a snag with the mail and round 6 never arrived so it is being re-sent. It has been over a month since I stopped round 5. Clearly it is still working.

Enjoy your day.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

ping - I don't think you missed anything. I am doing the cleanse because I was not eliminating well - counterproductive to say the least.

Don't know what the mark near you arm is but I've had all sorts of breakouts. The stuff gets out any way it can and often through the skin.

I think others have mentioned an increase with various skin eruptions as well.

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Ping,
My daughter has the same type of rash under her arms...which she said was razor burn...but we know better. It almost lookes like mosquito bites or mini hives in a cluster.

Hoping it clears up as time goes by, but it is hard to get her to take the binders or any cleansers on a regular basis when needed.

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Ping, That is different than my daughter's, but most likely something related to detox with the skin.
linky123
Member # 19974

Does anyone use Detoxamin to remove metals while using this treatment.

I know it is supposed to be quite effective at chelating metals.

Just don't know if it's compatible with this protocol?

Linky

Dawn in VA
Member # 9693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn in VA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, does AI tell you what (or at what frequencies, etc.) they've put in your drops? Does anyone have a list they wouldn't mind PM-ing or sharing here?

I read their entire website today for the first time and couldn't find anything like that.

--------------------
(The ole disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.)

Posts: 1349 | From VA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minerva
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20410

I finally got my report ....I can say I wasn't expecting something so detailed.

My emotions have flatten out a bit since I started taking it. My dad died last month, after I ve been taking care of him for years. I feel the loss of my father deeply even if I knew it was coming.

I went from crying all the time to sadness and tears here and there. It changed the day I started taking the drops and has continued since.

It may be just a normal stage of grief but it does't seem so. I am glad not to be so emotionally upset. I need to feel my emotions and grief but I can also feel the damage that type of emotional upheaval causes in my body.
I can feel my immune system lowering with it.

Time will tell how it all plays out. I am glad so far that I have started AI.

best wishes to all.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, Minerva and I don't think it's any easier really when you know it's coming. I still cry sometimes when I think of MY dad and he died 14 years ago now.

I'm very pleased that the drops may be helping you handle your grief.

runner21
Member # 1974

Linky, I asked Gigi about this the detoximin, she felt it was too much. Again, the body dosnt recognize it nor know what to do with it.
I thought i was responding positively to low dose EDTA suppositories, but i have back ed off now. I think if you hone into your body and pay attention you might feel it. but for now , it feels too much fo rme. I feel i am in a resting space and the binders are testing high for me at this point..but as you know, tings can change.
Good luck

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Ping - mailbox cleaned out - thanks.

I rarely test for more than 1/4 tsp of glycine but sometimes I test for it more than once a day (not often).

Can you explain more about it not doing the trick? Maybe it's not the appropriate thing for that moment. Do you have a way to test things?

GiGi
Member # 259

Linky, Detoxamin contains ingredients known and not published. I would not use anything that possibly adds more to the body burden before all errors and misinterpretations of the body are corrected. We are trying to get rid of all the stuff we have taken that helped create the problems we are facing. That is my take on it and that is why AI is recommending not to take agents while on the therapy. I don't want to undo anything that they so laboriously try to fix. It takes many layers to get through the whole system to find all the errors, the sum of all errors, that have caused us to be chronic.
And really, I don't want to chelate while doing the drops --- they are just cleaning up the roadways, the wrong directions, and the damage and roadblocks caused by all that ---- why bring in more of what I am sure are still puzzles to the body, especially on the earlier rounds of the therapy?

Ping, I take about a teaspoon or a bit more of glycine - I test with tensor and test for the amount. It does not test every day and neither does charcoal. And sometimes I get lazy and take nothing.
Maybe you could help yourself by learning a testing technique. It helps me so much - and it gives me a clue as to what is going on in the body.

Dawn, AI is searching for incorrect electromagnetic patterns which are then changed into the correct polarity. The correct polarity is imprinted in water = PSP drops. These patterns create electromagnetic impulses which the cells are using to change the energy potential of the cell in order to recognize matter for what it is.

I wonder how mannnnyyyy frequencies our different organs put out at different times of the day and under different influences and circumsances. I don't think they work with light or frequencies per se.

I have asked many questions and they have tried to explain. But I leave them to their work and respect it, because the results are amazing.

Take care all.

fifi25
Member # 16675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fifi25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to ask, when u take apple pectin,

can u added to hot water with lemon?

can u added to salty water?

how can u use it?

any recipe?

thank you all

Posts: 36 | From los angeles , ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farraday
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for farraday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been trying to read this thread and having trouble....reading is tough for me. Then I remembered that a friend in Canada gave me a set of something called "Living Light Essences" from Living Light Energies. There are 25 different bottles of drops that are derived from various crystals. They retail for $400.

Each one has a different name...some of gems, some of other things. Are these drops similar to the A1 drops? I am supposed to energy test (I don't know how) to see which drops to use.

They have been sitting in a closet. Anyone know what they are and how to use them? Is there a website I could consult? Boy, is this confusing!

My brainfog is pretty severe. Maybe I need to wait until I am more awake to delve into this. Any advice? Where to start??? Are these drops of value or should I just get rid of them?

--------------------
DOCTOR: "I don't think you are sick."
PATIENT: "We are all entitled to our opinions. I don't think you are a doctor."

Posts: 697 | From Northern California | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn in VA
Member # 9693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn in VA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, thanks for providing a concise description of the process. My mind was not grabbing it fully yesterday.

--------------------
(The ole disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.)

Posts: 1349 | From VA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

To anyone who had one or more red x's in 6.1 Mold & Fungi section:

Have you noticed an improvement in related symptoms or what you think are mold/fungi symptoms?

My husband has had a toenail that I could not doctor well for many years with everything available. It started to spread to other nails on the same foot. But since the drops, starting quite early in the rounds, the small toenails have cleared and the large one is growing out normal and won't be too much longer before it is a normal nail again. He has had this for many years.

If the systemic clearing is as effective as it is on his foot, this is a major event in my book. The toxins being released by fungi and mold are often more severe and more persistent and damaging than any other infections (per Dr.K.)

I noted in the german AI booklet "Info for Clients" which is being translated into English right now, they explain how the fungi develops in the first place and further explain what happens when they correct the error in the DNA usually contained in the first test/drops.

They state as follows:

"We are referring to mycotic burdens from foot fungi to candida all the way to the vaginal fungal irritations. Any - even the most chronic fungal infection disappear at once when the system has been corrected to recognize, identify and clear them up satisfactorily."

From our experience, they are right on the button.
Just wondering what others have experienced.

I am glad that I started to push
AI to translate that booklet, because I think it will explain some things a lot better for all who are on the therapy or who are thinking about it.

And don't underestimate the emotional releases that are happening. I know to some of you it seems like being on a roller coaster. But these unresolved emotions also are at the very root of many of our problems. Hopefully we will be talking past tense soon.

Take care.

P.S. Our #8 is on the way to us. This one must be going to the real core of the wormy apple!

P.P.S. In reading through some more of the literature from AI, I noticed where they state that if they come to the point where they cannot find any more errors to correct, to be sure to watch for any changes in the next few months and to be sure to notify them if anything shows up and/or doesn't go away or improve. They will test again to see what they can find then.

Since the body is starting to regulate ongoing, it is possible that there is another "lump of chaos" (they liken it to a ball of knitting yarn, i.e. chaos rolled up) somewhere in the system that needs resolving.

I didn't realize how difficult some of the translating can be - because AI talks a totally different language and subject matter from what I am used to, even after having listened to Dr. K. talks for many years. Hope you understand.

Please report on changes - even the smallest ones.

Take care.

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Gigi: I have reported that my brittle finger nails are stronger and finally not peeling in layers. This happened after the second round, then they got worse again, then better after 4th round.

There are others who have had the same experience.

I also took a suggestion to soak my nails in equal parts apple cider vinegar and hydrogen peroxide solution, and almost immediately they got stronger, and the ridges disappeared again.

This solution is for nail fungus, so that is why I think now it is a form of fungus, and the AI did help this.

Although, now waiting for round 5, my nails are weakening again. But not as bad as before the AI.

runner21
Member # 1974

HI, Changes for me lately are anger and aggitation followed by total exhaustion . I am feeling the exhaustion i felt when i was 21 just coming down with this. even my evening walks or swims are too much.
I cant tell with the candida..I am just not sure. My page was definately marked for fungus..

Cooper
Member # 15968

Hello all, just checking...

Sent second saliva sample... last week. No word and/or reply from AI via email response. What is the general turnaround time for people. My first round,.... meaning .... I sent sample and their return of drops was 5 days.

I emailed them to see if they received my new sample... with 10$ inside... as they instructed in my test results. No reply... sent another email...no reply?

I do realize that unlike here.. Germany goes on a summer break..so...

I dont want any gaps in my treatment. Not sure if it matters.
Thanx all!

runner21
Member # 1974

Just curious Gigi, how does fungi develop in the first place according to AI?
I thought by Dr. K that it was the organisms last mode of defense against metals..

I was allergic to 6 of the fungi. I know fungus has been a long standing issue for me for quite some time. which only worsened when i did long term abx several years back.

Also, do you know if AI checks each of us as thoroughly each round as they do the first time?

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

fungi info - I think it was back with round 3 I woke up sneezing every morning - not just 2 or 3 sneezes.

My sinuses ached which I had never experienced before as well as some pretty good headaches and earaches. I could also smell mold but could never find any in the house.

It occurred to me that maybe the mold was coming from within? That all passed with round 3.

My nails are much stronger but the vertical ridges come and go. They were gone at one point and are now back except for my index fingers.

I don't know if the ridges are related to fungus.

Cooper - sometimes things happen with the mail. My drops have arrived as quickly as 6 days and sometimes not for 14 (from their mailing date).

I waited a month for round 6 and they had to resend it. That has never happened and I was assured that the long break I had was not a problem. The drops continue to work.

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Just received Round 5!
Cooper
Member # 15968

Do they email you your second results or just mail it all straight to you.

First round they verified receipt and gave em the results in an email.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

My second round drops arrived with results in the post, as there is less paper 'bulk' than the first test results presumably.
runner21
Member # 1974

Hi all,
I got my drops today. This is round 4, but really 3. Last sample i sent in a small sample of the pool water where i go as well as a pesticide that was used for ants.
I had 11 chemicals that showed and 6 blockages.
AI wrote and they were very supportive. THey really encouraged me to stay with this..and hang in there. That this is like getting to the corre of the apple..sometimes worms get in the way and they need to be moved..
They said that it can be hard to stay with it when your subjective feeling says little has changed so far. Well i actually have noticed some positive shifts with this. I feel maybe in my last note to AI that i focused more on the problem and less on what has shifted.
So i feel i need to write and tell them..
They definately have a heart, and are very willing to keep trying..for that , i feel good about. Nothing means more to you when you are sick than to have that kind of support..that it can be figured out..
Just thought i would share,
Take care,
Runner

GiGi
Member # 259

Runner, yes, Dr. K. explains the fungi growth clearly in his 1994 article'Heavy Metals and Chronic Disease'. He talked about this before the rest of the world woke up. I think it is still on his website.

He has always stated: The body grows fungi in order to protect itself against the damage from heavy metals. But fungi also have a life cycle, they poo and pee, they live and die, which causes us to have to manage more neurotoxins. Unless we manage to get rid of the metals and reduce the bacterial infections and of course correct some bad eating habits.

AI in their ``Info to Clients'' (not available in English yet) talk about not enough acidity being present resulting in breakout and outgasing of toxic substances causing the fungi growth. It sounds like they are talking about the same thing.

Klinghardt always says "metals go into solution in an acidic environment", and AI talks about there not being enough acidity present.
Still, the body will have to live with more fungi unless the metals are successfully detoxed. It is a process that can take
more than a few months, especially if
the body does not recognize heavy metals as a toxin any longer. Some people are born with this dysregulation. I guess many of us taking the AI have found this out.
It would be interesting to find out if there is one Lymie who does not have a heavy metal dysregulation. Or who does not have the major food allergy problems.

Runner, whatever they correct with each bottle is corrected. They go through many systems and layers (Onion!! or Apple) until they get to the core and when they no longer can find any dysregulations to correct. Once a correction is made, the information is imprinted in your drops and the body responds to it. That correction alone may not be covering all problems, because the body is a dynamic organism = it is all one unit that only works when most of all parts to it work.

Electromagnetic information is always below the point and before the body has any biochemical reactions. It is strictly "information". The thought or fear or happiness happens first and before we get a physical reaction that will then prompt/affect our body chemistry.

Off to get some dinner on the table!

Take care.

P.S. About AI: Yes, they definitely have a heart. I did a lot of crying a few months ago and they listened to every word I said - with patience.

This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement