LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 30)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably have said this before. Skiesmam's post alerted me to this:

Some allergic reactions we have are often a combination of several factors. Chemicals used in the preparation of a wheat or other product can still cause one to react. All have to be corrected to get the complete picture. Often what we feel is a wheat or grain allergy was caused by a chemical or group of chemicals.

I think thould be kept in mind when going through AI. It's not done until it's done and then the body will be in the process of learning to regulate at all times and that can take a while longer. Hopefully the chemists quit
shooting new arrows our way.

We should also know that detoxing of chemicals and especially the toxic metals will be felt once it starts to happen. That is part of the game. They cannot disappear into thin air (some do!), but hopefully we have learned enough tricks to get rid of them as easily as possible.

If reactions are too strong, lower the intake of drops for a couple of days. The body will still get the message - even if you just whisper it.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imaginit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok drops arrived on this May Day in cold, wet and windy weather. Will spring ever get here?

So interesting to read the in depth version of the report.

As I was opening the bottle I spilled some on me so I decided to go with that and rubbed it into my skin. Will take the next set of drops in a few hours. Not sure if I had a reaction or not--hard to tell what is the drops and what is just usual body stuff from toxins and lyme.

Excited to be on my way. Will order Pekana and Matrix Minerals later today.

Posts: 123 | From Montana | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imaginit - when I was on the drops we had to make a small opening in the tip for the drops to come out. I recently saw someone's drops and they looked to have some kind of new cap on them so I'm not sure if that has changed.

Someone reported having run out of drops before the two weeks were up and that NEVER happens! The general consensus here was that they had made the opening too large and that the drops were way too big.

I don't recall that being discussed lately so thought I would bring it up. Tiny opening, tiny drops.

I never went through more than 2/3 of a bottle -thereabouts.

Gigi - glad you brought that up about the chemicals in the grain or grain silos. Forgot about that one too.

Same thing for folks who are allergic to cows milk or eggs. It's usually the wheat or the chemicals in the wheat - then fed to the cows and chickens. Not the milk or eggs themselves causing the reaction.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee
Member # 23768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what Ping is referring to with PSP?

Lee

--------------------
"The race has already been won."

Posts: 74 | From midwest | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imaginit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's interesting about the drops being big now. Does this mean we are getting more than the usual amount?

So I spilled some on my skin and rubbed it in (rhymes)and four hours later I was exhausted and I had to take a nap for 2 1/2 hours. That hasn't happened in a really long time.

I thought since I had an immediate response from the skin thing, I would only do three drops next time. Whoa! I felt like I was "herxing"--my heart bounded for 12 hours, I was cold and couldn't get warm and my teeth ached.

I am doing green slushies with banana, carrot, cabbage and apple--the full fruit/vegetable in a blender for fiber. I have stopped most of my supplements. Taking aloe vera juice with lots of minerals until my Matrix Minerals arrive.

My questions are: Does anyone use Welchol (prescription drug) as a binder. I was using it before and it worked well, but not sure if it is appropriate here.

What do you do for the pain? My supplements, epsom salt baths and infared sauna all helped with that, but I understand those are contraindicated now that I'm on the drops.

Anyone on Low Dose Naltrexone? This boosts one's immune system and has helped with sleep and pain.

I am going to do one drop this am and see what happens. I would welcome any and all suggestions. Thanks for all your help.

Posts: 123 | From Montana | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't mean that the drops are big now - the person who ran out of drops cut way too much off the top and the opening was to big.

It looks like there are new bottles and I don't know if you still have to make an opening.

The first round does a lot of work. Just try not to focus on every little thing. I know easier said than done. Let the process work. Even if you only take one drop, then two, then three.

When you get your next report you will be quite excited to see all the changes.

Try to just flow with it and do what makes you feel good. I was not attracted to my sauna or to epsom salt baths during AI.

Let the drops work a bit so that whatever binders you are using will be binding the things your newly awakened body will be releasing. Just my thoughts.

MSM is good for pain, especially tissue pain. Biopure freeze dried garlic also has some protective qualites regarding mercury.

Sometimes there are "phantom" pains that pass. Old injury, etc.

Gigi could tell you some funny stories about my imaginary heart attack during an early round, and calling her from my walk in closet wrapped in a blanket - having the mother of all anxiety attacks.

All these things pass - a good mantra - my body is regulating and that is a good thing.

You could very well have had a response from rubbing it in your skin.

My my first drops arrived in Jan 09, they were frozen solid. I put them on my bed side table (right next to my head) to thaw and I felt they went to work on me while sleeping - just being there.

If you're tired sleep. Your body is working hard.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Nana said it well. We need to cool it and learn to relax. Let the body know that you can take it easy. Half the battle with this disease is our mind. The attitude "I am going to fight this thing come what may" - I don't think is working.
General comment.

By doing other therapies, such as sauna, excessive exercize, baths, you are pushing the body even more. Give it time to release via the drops and only see to it that you are well hydrated - not by drinking tons of water, but by liquids containing nutrients (soups, mousses) so the body does not rush through and flush out all the few minerals the body is able to retain in the state it is in. I have explained that early in the thread and it is also explained int he Brochure from AI to guide and explain. There are times when the body does not want an epsom salt bath when it is in a certain detox mode.

There is no healing taking place when we stress the body by push, push, push.

PSP stands for Polarity Signature Programming which is the act of reprogramming the DNA to correct the electromagnetic errors we inherited and/or developed over time by our exposure and our own doing. I don't think we are made for handling years of antibiotics, no matter what.
We cannot replace some of the good abx wipe out with a few probiotics. This has got to leave a mark somewhere.

GH told me if you have pain, take an aspirin.

I would not take anything that kills or forces detox. Binding and catching/supporting and avoiding constipation is important. I would not take Welchol. Why manmade chemicals. There are better binders contributing nutrients, such as a first quality chlorella. It
is a cleanser, it is rich in nutrients and has an alkalinizing effect , supplies proteins, essential fatty acids, the whole spectrum of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes. Chlorella supplies almost the complete nutrients we get from a well balanced and well prepared meal.

I could go on with the list, but don't have time -have to fix dinner.

By the way, potatoes with the peel are a great binder. Some statins I was told are made from them. So if you are in trouble and have run out of a binder, run down to the next 711 and get yourself a sack of potato chips! Or get some frozen strawberries - good binders. I mix apple pectin into apple sauce or blender-shopped apples. A healthy gelatine desert from a good fruit juice with apple pectin.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Thank you so much to both of you for all your suggestions and taking the time to write them down-again. I have printed them out and will try to relax and just go with the flow.

Last night I had a dream where I was able to unlock a dam which created this beautiful, fresh water river. I was on the side--bare feet in beach sand jumping up and down--feeling very free.

I'm using this as my symbol of this process.

Thank you both again--no more welchol. Will try chorella. Any specific brand?

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GIGI do you know DR Z in AZ? He has worked with and studied with DR K. He is telling me is is using Dr K principals and treatments for me.

I showed him info about AI and he has not heard of it but recommend it for me.

I am done with ABX even though my other doc wants me to stay at least on Plaquenil and Mino. I have stopped it all about a month ago.

So.. I was wondering if you knew my doctor?

I did not know you could order just the first step to get an idea of your results and examine those and study the process before you commit to the full price and full protocol.

I think I am ready to do that at the least.

Thanks for the info.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolfed Out
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfed Out     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
springshowers!

Good Luck, I just ordered my test kit tonight. Just the testing part, to see what I'm up against.

Still working with ABX, so I'll have to make some choices in the near future.

That's all! Just excited too...

Wolf

Posts: 829 | From MD | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Wolf

I just ordered mine too and just the test too.

So cool.. lets keep in touch and see what happens.!!!

: )
Blessings

Imagin .. I will let you know when I get my results what happens too.

I read that they like blood and though it does not matter. So anyone here send blood?

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Welcome Wolf - welcome Spring - for the peek. Yes, I have seen Dr.Z. many times over the years at Dr.K. seminars. Very reserved. Don't know him as a doctor, but I am sure you are in good hands.

You wouldn't actually have to wait for a test kit. Someone asked a few days ago how to order and here is a copy of my answer. No need to send blood. Saliva will do fine.

"Hi,
Can anyone tell me the exact address to send the sample to? Is it the one listed on the website and do you write the address in German or English?

Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 102 | From Montana | Registered: May 2009 | IP: Logged |

GiGi
Member # 259

posted 28 April, 2010 04:51 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Send a one page note:

Name
Address
Short list of basic symptoms or diagnosis

Spit two drops on a 2 inch square piece of kleenex. Put it in a small snack bag or smaller.
Seal bag.
Flat wrap this baggie into a small piece of foil which doesn't add more weight, just to cover the baggie and tug the ends under (flat) to avoid bulkiness.

Take a regular letter envelope addressed to

Allergie Immun
In den Hahndornen 16
D-67273 Bobenheim am Berg
Germany

Write with large letters on envelope AIR MAIL.
The one page and skimpily wrapped baggie fit in that envelope will cost 98cents. Not necessary to add another form if done that way. I have done it for a year now and it always got there fine when done this way.

Hope that works. Don't forget to send the PayPal for the fee.

Good luck."

P.S. add note to your one page that you are paypaling the fee of .$...... and that you want the test only. That way they will know that you don't expect the drops and that you will decide later. But this way you will get a quicker response rather than waiting a couple three four weeks. Even Air Mail has been quite slow.

I know this must be exciting for you - I don't think you will regret exploring this more. It certainly opened my eyes even more. I can understand that Dr.Z. does not know about AI yet -even Dr.K. who knows just about everything that is going on in the world on every continent had not heard about it until I decided it was time he knew. I pushed him and he is happy as a lark because he says he can sleep again.

Take care, and glad you are checking this out.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imaginit, I think most people here seem to use one of the chlorellas from biopure: mine are C.P.Protect [chlorella pyreniodosa],

Best Wishes,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

I use the same - chlorella pyreniodosa from Biopure. Has more binding qualities than some forms and is also more like a food. Does lots of good things as Gigi mentioned above.

Not easily digested by some - I let mine dissolve in water and drink it down.

alextaylor14
Member # 25124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alextaylor14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. I am still pretty new to this forum. I have been having
neurological problems for sometime now. I have seen an LLMD
who thinks I have Lyme but have not received my test results yet.

I have heard a lot of people talk about Allergy immunotherapy but I have no idea what it is. I was curious if someone could fill me in because at this point I'm willing to try anything and becoming desperate.

Posts: 39 | From Northern California | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

alextaylor14, there is a year and a half of experience and details on this thread that cannot be condensed into a paragraph. Please read if you haven't.

Also go to Allergie-Immun.de and select English.

Somewhere here during the last few months I wrote a brief 4 liner that kind of sums it up. I'll look for it later and re-post it.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Found it - from March I think.

Quote Here's my shot at it Wolfed Out -

Illness = toxicity

Toxicity = chaos in the body

Chaos = body not recognizing friend from foe

Allergie-Immun = recognizing friend from foe, peeling away the choas layer by layer, freeing blockages to allow the toxins to leave

It does not seek out specific illnesses but by getting the train cars running on the right tracks, issues start falling by the wayside - whether it be lyme, allergies, heavy metals etc. etc.

Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,

I just received my 13th bottle of drops and the report. I'm a bit stunned by the results.

In the past I've had a number of things show up, up to a dozen or so chemical and biological substances, and similar number of energetic blockages. Each round of drops has cleared them up nicely.

This new report I just got shows 9 energetic blockages and 49 chemical substances!! If anyone doubts that this program works, I think these results speak to that. Kind of creepy to think of all these chemicals floating around in my body all these years.

I'm going to take a day or two to get myself ready for this round of drops. I have a feeling I'm going to be dumping a lot of stuff and want to be prepared. Time to order those Pekana remedies, I think.

Good luck to everyone, especially those just beginning the process.

Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hello. I was under the impression that the first test will show all that you will be working on each stage?
Do they run different tests each time and send drops accordingly?

I am a bit confused but I am sure I will catch on

Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi springshowers,

The first report tells everything that shows up in the initial testing and the general state of the body & systems. They make up the initial set of drops from that.

The initial drops clear all the specific dysregulations that showed up initially.

They retest when you send in the second saliva sample. Then they make up and send more drops for those dysregulations. They make up the new drops according to what shows up each time you send in a sample, whatever the body is ready to released at that time.

More/different blockages & substances show up each time until you are done. And the process continues like that until no more dysregulations are found. Some substances can be identified, but others are just listed as chemicals, biological substances, etc.

Hope that makes sense. It does take a while to get the drift, and the process is different for everyone.

Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Thanks so much Nutmeg

That does help. So the actual test you see is the same each time but it is like peeling an onion?

I also have read something else that is confusing. The site says it takes 2 rounds and maybe 3 to clear everything. Yet I see people posting about many more rounds than that?

AM I Missing something?

GiGi
Member # 259

Spring, the onion layers - is right. Or the apple where you do not find much wrong until you get to the core where the worm sits!

Many of their clients are Europeans and they take a lot less rounds than Americans do. We are a lot more toxic and I have been told so by Mr. Grundmeyer. He was very amazed when this started to surface, especially with the Lyme afflicted.

There is no way they are able to specifically identify each one of the 80,000 chemicals we are exposed to.

I was listening to a radio broadcast. Research indicates that the chemicals in the birthcontrol pills (now 50 years) are found in Puget Sound, as is coffee, spices of all sorts, and of course the weed and feed that we dump on to our lawns. No wonder besides us humans, fish and whales are dying.

Once they find the error in the DNA, polarity is corrected and the switch is on. The drops are slowly solidifying the correct polarity in the body. They find that 14 days is the right length to reinforce this correction. With the next testing into deeper levels, whatever is found is corrected in the same manner.

It would be impossible to do it all at once, especially with people whose autonomics
are in such chaos as ours seems to be. Abx does definitely not help, but worsens the situation.

When you have time, it's good to study their site a little. With google you can translate quite a few. I think all the links within the English version are also in English. So don't forget to read these.

Take care.

alextaylor14
Member # 25124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alextaylor14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done my research(or read as much as I could understand) on AI. I have read through this thread and seeing mixed responses.

Is there anyone here that felt AI has significantly helped them? Is there anyone that felt it did nothing?

I admit I am a skeptic but I am also at a point of willing to try anything. The only thing holding me back is it's not cheap and its a lot of money to spend on drops especially if they just turn out to be "just drops."

I was also curious if anyone has had any experiences with AESA. I was real interested until I found out it was an MLM. Does anyone feel AESA has helped them and aren't financially involved with it(if thats possible).

Thanks again for everyone who has helped me on this forum. I have received more information in a month here than have of years with doctors.

Posts: 39 | From Northern California | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Alex, ask AI to send you their study of about 200 people. It is in German with numbers and symptoms listed, male and female, and that will tell you what is happening.
If I remember correctly, that study resulted in an approx. 80% success rate.

I am very happy with AI and I can assure you that I am not financially involved with AI and the people are the best. Too bad they cannot communicate in English. I happen to speak German and their phone so far for over a year was always answered, without exception, by a real person who helped with advice. Their slogan on their website
"we are here for you" is absolutely true. They are always there, even on Saturdays.

The price for the "just drops" could not be better, even more so if the service continues for over a year, test after test and drops after drops. I think we need to be realistic.

If you don't trust it, don't do it.

Take care.

alextaylor14
Member # 25124

Thanks I appreciate the quick reply. I just had one question GiGi since you seem to be pretty knowledgeable on the whole thing. What is in the drops exactly? I searched their website and couldn't really find anywhere the says.

Anyways I don't think it would hurt to be tested so thats where I think I will start.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alex, Nanadubo and Lightparfait have very positive accounts of how AI has helped them as well; I think Scott too was pleased with it, but you could ask him.

There may be some people who have finished the therapy and haven't noticed positive changes for all I know, but most people on the thread are still on the therapy, having not yet reached end point:

People with Lyme, hardly surprisingly, seem to need many more rounds of the drops than people with, for example, hay fever, so it is still very early days in terms of large-scale assessments.

We are also advised that the body can take quite a while after the drops to 'put into practice' fully the re-regulations: I think Gigi was told about one year for every ten of illness as a rule of thumb.

The good thing about the cost of this is that it is the same [apart from postage] whether you need 3 rounds or 23!

Nutmeg, I was AMAZED to read the results of your test at this stage and wish you all the best with clearing all those chemicals well. Please post to let us know how you are doing,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sapphire101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am very disappointed as I had to go back on abx. I ended up in the hospital for 4 days with really bad neuro stuff. They put me on IV rocephin and now I'm back on IM bicillin. At least now, I can walk a little and talk and my body doesn't get frozen. Craziest thing I have ever seen and no one at the hospital had seen anything like it either. I'm in a hospital bed now at home.

I just got my 4th round yesterday.

Posts: 495 | From KY USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Sapphire, I'm very sorry to hear about your bad neuro trouble and hope you soon feel a lot better,

Carry

Lee
Member # 23768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people said their gut problems greatly improved with progrurt, like Nanadubo, but then said AI helped. How do you know which truly helped?

Lee

--------------------

Posts: 74 | From midwest | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Carry, thanks so much for your good wishes. I think I will start the new drops tomorrow, and will definitely let everyone know how it goes.

I'm amazed too that I still have that much in me after almost 14 months on AI. I have the feeling that what I've done up until now just scratched the surface. The big stuff is yet to come.

I've been sick for over 30 years, and probably have been affected by accumulation of toxins all my life (55+ yrs). I've never spent much time on abx for Lyme tx, and have avoided other drugs, for the most part, for my whole life, so at least I don't have a lot of pharmaceutical debris to clear out.

Thanks again, take care,
Nutmeg

Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Day five, round one. So, so tired. Exhausted. I had no idea you could be this tired from the drops. Also sad and weepy for no apparent reason. Have no appetite. All normal? Any bits of wisdom to get through. Thanks.
GiGi
Member # 259

Imaginit, most normal, including the weeping. It will pass in a day or two depending on how much you buried away physically and emotionally. I
tried to rest or do what I enjoy most. I also relived a somewhat familiar pain that lasted about 3-4 days, but knowing this is not an actual physical event caused by a real life infection, but rather a replay of an old experience, I understood. I was told these types last about 3-4 days and then disappear. People have thought they had a reappearing old problem - no, AI told me that several times.

I have posted about this here all through the last year. That is why it pays to read this thread, especially since it is in your language. It won't last long and that should tell you that these informed drops are doing what they are supposed to do - turn your "little engine that could" around from running in the wrong direction.

Somewhere there is a misunderstanding: I was told - and that is now many months ago - that with ten years of chronic disease, it takes at least a year of drops. Next time I have a chance, I will ask the question again. I am certain it depends a lot on the inherited problems and the lifestyle/emotional life one has lived, etc.

The information on how the drops are done is explained on the website. It is simply water with a trace of VitC to keep the water fresh which has been infused with the correct frequencies. It sounds like homeopathics, but has absolutely nothing to do with homeopathics. It is simply informed water carrying the frequencies your body needs. Same as you buy certain waters from anywhere around the world that carry certain frequencies that are more healing than others.

Google Emoto and look at the photos of pristine water and not so clean water; the same frequencies that influence what we like in music, or the same as frequencies of color influence our mood. When I first learned to muscle test, I finally learned that everything whether we can see or touch it emits a frequency. The wood of the chair or the best friend, or the friend who you sense is not good company for you. Everything in this world, including humans and animals emits a frequency.

Nana is familiar with certain waters that are imported from far away that are known to have a hearling effect because of the frequencies they hold. We were just a little out of tune and the immune system got lost in the chaos! Maybe Nana can tell us more.

Now hopefully all errors can be found and the errors in the "software" corrected.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

Not sure that all the Pekana products at this point are a good thing to use, because they are also based on a myriad of frequencies. When I first started, I was advised to be careful with that type of remedies, because they may confuse the system. If you read the earlier parts of this thread, it was clearly pointed out.

Got to run and get some work done now!

Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Thanks Gigi,
I imagine that I have lots of buried stuff--have been sick off and on for over thirty years. But I'm ready to let go and move through it now.

I am familiar with Emoto Masaru research and have one of his books so it does make sense to me now that these drops can have powerful effects on one's physical, emotional and spiritual life.

Although I am exhausted, it's a calm exhaustion and free of pain--never thought that would happen. And my mind isn't in hyperdrive trying to figure out supplements, medications, shots, when to take what, should I do this treatment, what can I do to help my body fight lyme and get the toxins out, or worry about biofilms, spirochetes, bugs, tics or whatever I read about that day.

I've stopped asking why is my body doing this now. I'm beginning to let it do it's job for it is a far smarter entity than my ego. It's nice to let go of being the boss and let nature take its course.

I had a lot of depression and crying while on abx. In fact they spiraled me down so far I wasn't sure I could come back. But here I am and am ready to deal with whatever comes now in a more gentler way. Thank you for all your support and help and leading us here.

GiGi
Member # 259

Imaginit, I couldn't be more pleased to read what you just wrote. You are doing fine. Energy always follows the thought.

Take care.

Lee
Member # 23768

Hmm. The biotensor has pointed to Pekana as a good detox fairly often when I use AI. Wonder why and it is not my emotional state of mind when I ask [confused]

Lee

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

Imagin THats great to hear. I am glad for you. Let go and let live.

ARe you taking any of your list of supplements or things you were taking before or are you clean slating it?

What has been the average length of time others on this site have gone through to finish their treatments? I am reading about 12 or so as average?

Can someone tell me that during the two weeks you stop the AI drops before you send the next set are you stopped or taking that next set that is sent to you?

From what I am reading they want you to be off the drops for those 2 weeks before sending the next salavia therefore I assume your not taking anything.

I know I am asking some basic questions but trying to get the feel for the process.

I have not sent in my saliva yet but I have to go help my family at the end of May and do not want to have to start these til I come back the first of June.

What is the time frame for time it takes now to ship there and for them to send back?

Blessings.
THanks for all the help and info.. I have read the thread but can not remember ever detail Maybe I should copy and paste it into a word doc and then I can search for key words.. Thats an idea...: )

GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GettinHealthy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am on round 4. HG told me that I could take "whatever made me feel well" during the 2 week wait period.

I usually ship mine and it takes between 6-10 days and then usually 7 days for them to ship back - I <knock on wood> have never had delays in shipment either way.

I do have a few questions for others too - my kids and I are currently on round 4 and after I went into see Dr. K a few weeks ago he confirmed that I was indeed allergic to Balouke (thins the blood for sticky blood) as I was getting throbbing headaches and swishing feeling in head...he said I was the first person he has seen to be allergic to this. Then he now has me doing heparin shots as it is a cancer prevention method as well as blood thinner, however, after 1 week of injections I noticed I was starting to have extremely dry eyes and mouth at night (similar to my allergy with corn) and then redness and warmth at the injection site along with some hives. I tried it last night with no shots and sure enough I did not wake up with dry eyes or mouth so am assuming I'm allergic to this as well.

My question is I am wondering how long it takes or if people become not allergic to these medicines? Were others allergic to medicines and then were able to tolerate? I know it takes awhile for leaky gut to heal, but I was surprised that my body is still so allergic as I also continue to have excema on my feet, etc.

Thanks!

Posts: 78 | From Washington State | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee
Member # 23768

Springshowers,

After I do the two weeks of drops, I immediately send a sample for the next set of drops the following day. You don't have to wait two weeks to send in your saliva sample since the mail turn around time is longer for the USA than for Europe.

While I am waiting for the new drops to arrive I may be using binders or detox agents if needed.

Sometimes the new set of drops arrives within 2 weeks of sending the sample and sometimes it is a month or more.

Personally, if I have something that I really need to have energy for and the new set of drops arrives, I wait until I have accompished the task.

Lee

--------------------

Lee
Member # 23768

GettinHealthy,

I have done 9 rounds of AI drops and am still allergic to cherries and some plant pollens.

Of course, the success rate is 80% for AI. While that is high, it does not mean that all problems will go away. I believe the way that Mr. G told me was that the 80% meant that 80% of people using AI showed improvement, but it does not say how much improvement. This was through a person who spoke to him in German.

Lee

--------------------

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Well, I certainly do know about water and frequencies - at least what I've picked up from my husband. Due to the fact that he does some educating on the subject for some folks in Austria, I think the rules say I am not allowed to talk about it in any detail.

I will say that even if you have a good water filter and are able to get the bacteria and chemicals out of your water, you are drinking dead water.

Water is like an orchestra but unfortunately all the musical instruments have been taken a way. So there are ways to get the "music" or information back into your water.

Water is an excellent carrier of information and I imagine this is why AI uses it.

Lee - I had a very short experiment with progurt over a year ago. Seemed to do something initially but I never consumed enough of it for it to have any lasting affect.

Imaginit - I had days when I just walked around the house crying. It's a great release. If I got stuck I would be sure to tune in to Extreme Home Makeover on Sundays nights! Watching the hardships those families endure and seeing something nice done for them supplied me with enough tears for days [Smile]

I should be cooking dinner now. Til later.

springshowers
Member # 19863

Please note
I was given this

"A regimen that has proved good is 5 drops, 3 times a day.
The drops can be taken separate from food. It is important to take them regularly, morning, noon and evening; the
exact time is not important.
The therapy includes a check to see if the system has accepted the de- and re-programming.
For this purpose, please send us a saliva sample about 2 weeks after you have stopped taking the drops."

I figured you may want to see this as the last response by lee says they send the sample back right away. Maybe there is a reason as above that this is not the best method???

GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GettinHealthy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Lee! Were you allergic to other things and those have cleared up or were those the ones and you still are allergic to them?

Also, I do have a few more questions!

I know how important it is to be "regular" during this process and especially because I'm losing metals. However, I continue to only go in the AM. Dr. K said to experiment with Vitamin C and/or Magensium to see how much I would need to be more frequent (he said you can't take too much) so I'm honestly taking way more than 48 capsules/day of Mg and still only in the AM. Same with vitamin C.

Anyway, just wanted thoughts on this. I'm going to go to a colonic specialist and I'm sure she'll have tips as well, but you guys sure know a lot!

Thanks!

Posts: 78 | From Washington State | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

So for example

If I started 1st set of drops on June 3rd then I would do them through June 17th.

I would wait two weeks til June July 1st and send saliva on July 1st.

Then according to above it could take 13-17 days to get back the next drops.

Therefore that puts me at now July 17 to start the 2nd set of drops.?

So that is one month, 30 days off between drops.

Then the process starts over again. Due to that wait time there is not a real way to do revolving like some have suggested.

Is this correct? This is what I am understanding from my reading on the site.??

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

Quick question for you:

My daughter and I are slowly going off all our meds and supps to prepare for the saliva send-off at the end of May.

I would love to purchase a biotensor, but cant make any headway via their website in Germany.

I emailed bioplasma.de in English and in German last week but have not received a response yet.

Does anyone know if I have to call them personally? Will they have an English speaking rep?

Thanks

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.
(Viktor Frankl- Holocaust survivor)

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

thejoje, I don't remember if anyone there speaks English but I would try calling.
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi Jojo..

Is it recommended to Stop ALL SUPPLEMENTS and MEDS before sending your saliva?

I heard no abx is a good idea but had not hear NO supplements?/

And if so for how long are you stopping them before doing your saliva send off?

THanks Much

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The way I understand the method is this:

If your meds are keeping you alive, stay on them.

Abx and AI drops do not necessarily mix.

Because I do not know which supps are being rejected by my own body, I'm going off all, execpt maybe Mg because of muscle cramping and stiffness.

Supps are foreign to us; some are not going towards the correct usage bec of dysregulations in our messed up systems. I know this is the case with me as I cannot take many without really strange side effects.

So I'm clearing out all supps and starting fresh after the drops.

Will keep binders on hand for time in between rounds.

Please correct me if this is wrong.

thanks

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.
(Viktor Frankl- Holocaust survivor)

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee
Member # 23768

You absolutely can take too much magnesium. It is very hard on the kidneys. (I learned that with my health and biology degrees in college).

Not to argue with Dr. K, but several of my MD's including my neurologist say no more than 600 mg per day if you take it long term. (that's more than a week for them).

Lee

--------------------

runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi healthy, have you tried aloe vera gel?
Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Friends,

I've been taking the AI drops for over a year now.

When those of us in the USA first started, we'd wait 2 weeks after ending the set of drops to take the saliva sample and send it in to Germany. This resulted in nearly 6 to 8 weeks between rounds. Not good.

GiGi looked into this, and HG told her to have people in the USA take a sample and send it in the next day after completing 2 weeks on the drops. That way, you have about 2-3 weeks between rounds. This is more optimum.

As for supplements, the best is to get off all of them.

However, it appears that detoxing and support for detoxing organs still needs to be done. Chlorella, milk thistle, and the BioRay detoxing and liver support herbals have been mentioned here a LOT recently, for example.

Personally, I couldn't stop all supplements, as I am on many supplements that are a treatment for seizures. I cut back on as many as I could.

Now, it turns out that some of them, the Five Factors, include an ingredient (Intrinsic Factor) that may have hidden disregulations from AI. So, I've stopped that and will send in another sample in a few weeks. The wait is to be sure that this substance is truly out of my system.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

quote:
Originally posted by GiGi:
Not sure that all the Pekana products at this point are a good thing to use, because they are also based on a myriad of frequencies. When I first started, I was advised to be careful with that type of remedies, because they may confuse the system. If you read the earlier parts of this thread, it was clearly pointed out.

I'm guessing this was directed at me, since I mentioned I was going to look into ordering the Pekana remedies. I thought I was doing the right thing, to support liver and kidneys, since there were so many people talking about them in this thread, but I guess that's not the case [Embarrassed] ) I have not ordered them yet, and won't now.

I like the sound of NDF Plus, so maybe I will try that, and maybe Liver Life too.

I hope I can tolerate them. I see the NDF Plus has chlorella. When I take that in tablet form it does not agree with me. I see the Liver Life has olive leaf...when I've taken that in capsule form I get heartburn and constant nausea. Many herbs and herbal tinctures affect me that way, but maybe these products don't contain that much since they have other ingredients as well.

Are milk thistle capsules not enough for liver support? I do tolerate that well, but it's hard to tell if it's actually doing anything. At least it doesn't cause nausea or diarrhea.

I do take a number of binders and fibers regularly that I rotate--activated charcoal, Pectasol, apple pectin fiber, ground flax seed, Detoxifiber, SuperSeed sometimes, and another one with apple pectin, oat bran, and citrus pectin I think. Probably one or two others as well. I feel like I need more systemic support for detox, so it looks like NDF Plus would be a good one to add in.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Nutmeg

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

I just went back through my emails from Mr. Grundmeyer. In January I wrote inquiring about homeopathics for liver and kidney support while metals are on the move.

His reply was - homeopathy is okay.

Maybe during earlier rounds is could be more confusing for the body? I had been on the drops almost a year when he wrote this.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Nutmeg - Bioray will send you test vials of LiverLife, NDF etc. if that is helpful.

I like milk thistle, it's a good liver protector and Dr. A D told me it helps with glutathione production - I didn't know that one.

Lee - is it possible for you to collect some of these substances you are allergic to and send them to Mr. G with your next saliva sample?

I am rid of my poison ivy allergy but at one point he had suggested I send a few leaves. They don't have it in Germany and he was not familiar with it so I decided it might not be a good idea to mail it.

sapphire101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Carry. I appreciate it.

Sapphire

Posts: 495 | From KY USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee
Member # 23768

Gigi and others:

What is your opinion on coffee enemas. Up to now I have been totally against them, but wanted to see what others thought.

Also, I finished my 9th round of AI last Monday--so about 10 days ago and I am gusing mucous from sinuses and nose. I know that tree pollen is worse this year in the midwest, but I don't usually react like this. Would the AI contribute?

Thanks. Lee

--------------------

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Supplement discussion: a few notes from this weekends Dr K seminar:

Says from personal experience, he is cutting back on protocols, or the amount of things in the protocols to a more focused approach and feels that a minimal approach is usually more productive and beneficial on all levels.

Remember "Less is More"!

Most supplements contain Magnesium sterate...which ensures no or minimal absorption...so DO NOT TAKE any supplements that contain Magnesium sterate...if you want to get full absorption.

Be careful of putting too many supplements together: Intracellular tests show iron depletion in those who take many multiple vitamins and supplements.

another study shows, the more supplements taken are related to the more incidence of breast cancer.

So best way: only take vitamins/minerals you test for!

Also: do not take any oils along with minerals ...take them away from each other timing wise...Oils + Minerals = SOAP...they bind together.

Timing is always important to get best benefit.

Your body will not get the intended benefit from them if you turn them into soap!

Proteins: A high protein diet is only good for healthy people....healthy people only get good results on mostly protein. Sick people do this thinking it is best...and get sicker or relapses and wonder why.

Protein acidifies your body and the bugs get "happy" in an acid environment. Therefore, people with lyme (bugs), do not do well on a high protein diet. Follow the lyme diet...which is low protein and lots of good vegetables, carbs.

Check you PH regularly, and adjust your diet when necessary to maintain a healthy balance.

Urine: healthy range (6.0 - 6.4)
less than 6.0 is acid
more than 6.4 is alkaline

Saliva : healthy range ( 6.5 - 6.9)
less than 6.5 is acid

friends, I will add more tidbits when I absorb them as well....things I think others on this thread will benefit from.

The "Less is More" approach complements the AI therapy.

[ 05-07-2010, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: lightparfait ]

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Notes on when to take Chlorella: depends on what you are using chlorella for....

When using as a:
Detox agent:

Take always before the meal if using as a binding agent. Bile starts to form in the gut as you smell and prepare the food and in the beginning of eating. Think about it...you want the binding agent in place when the bile starts moving. Some have trouble taking chlorella on an empty stomach. So take immediately before the meal so food will soon be added.

Nutrient: Take Chlorella during the meal...if used as a nutrient or neuroutoxin binder. The peptides will clean neurotoxins in the brain along with the food as it is digested/absorbed together.

Rule of thumb:

Things that are food, take with food.

Minerals: Take in the middle of the meal with food. Best absorption and utilization.

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

To answer the Pekana product question: my thoughts

I only use the lymph, kidney, and liver/gall bladder drainage remedies from Pekana when in deep need. The same with Red Root Tincture.

Never have taken them long term or for more than a few days off and on...and only during certain rounds did I find them helpful.

I do not recommend taking anything regularly like this. But I did find it helpful for my occasinal flairs during some rounds and will keep the remedies in my basket for when I test for needing them.

I agree that taking anything with strong frequencies will cause some disruption in the AI regulating frequencies. We want to minimize this. This is my experience over the past year of AI.

So I recommend to use discretion when adding any supplement and be sure to test for them.

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LP, how do you know Dr. K so well?
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

I dont' know him well. Sendng you a PM.
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

NanaDubo and lightparfait,

Thank you very much for your comments on homeopathics and organ support for detox. I have to admit that the Pekana remedies sounded very strong, and I was worried they might be too much for me.

I've used Toxex in the past. Recently I had my DC muscle-test me for it to see if it would help me now, but I did not test strong for it.

I went ahead and ordered the NDF Plus and the Liver Life today. When I get them early next week I will start them separately and begin with one drop. I started my new AI drops today.

I always use my intuition when trying something new, then if I need more help I use my pendulum. And I always have my chiropractor muscle-test me for everything new--he checks multiple organ and system function, which I figure must be something like the testing Dr. K teaches. My AI drops always test positive for me.

I do sometimes take homeopathic remedies while doing the AI drops, and they have never seemed to contradict one another. I use mag phos cell salts, leg cramp remedy, rhus tox for arthritis, and Bach Rescue Remedy sleep spray as needed.

Thanks again! Better health to all of us,
Nutmeg

kateaton
Member # 24871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kateaton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems strange to me to that there would be an issue with taking vitamins/minerals with oil.

Alot of vitamin supplements come in an oil capsule- vitamins D, E, A are ones that I can think of off the top of my head.

I read somewhere before that vitamins cannot be absorbed without fat/oil. hmmm...

Posts: 98 | From NH | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Also, just from my personal experience which goes against everything that I read or hear, but I tried going on a low or vegetarian diet for awhile and that is when all of my troubles began (didn't know I had metal issues then). I developed adult onset food allergies and a host of other things. I now know that people with metal issues actually need the protein to bind with the metals - correct me if I get some of this wrong - I was not on any binders or anything either, but I think you need to do what is right for your body as I knew I didn't feel well eating this way, but thought in my head "it is good for me to not eat as much or any meat so it must be ok"....

Just my experience.
Thanks

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AS far as eating goes, I have always believed in a well balanced diet of carbs, proteins, and fats and try to eat as naturally as possible--not processed foods. I guess my motto for food is "everything in moderation." (except chocolate-ha!)

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I eat a fair bit of meat - I find I get hypoglycemia symptoms otherwise. I was worried that I might be acidic, but I tested urine and saliva and found that saliva was 7 - so alkaline, and the urine was slightly acidic- I forget the exact number, but it was whatever they list as the "ideal" on the detox link that Gigi posted. Confirmed for me that my gut (pardon the pun lol ) was right on that.

On another note, I have another question....

In the past I've had extremely itchy ears - that often progressed to outer ear infections from the irritation of too much scratching. That issue went away completely when I cut out gluten and dairy. I started eating dairy again during round one and my ears started itching at the same time. Sooooo it could be the dairy, or it could be revisiting - but it's been bothering me non-stop regardless.

I was hoping it wouldn't progress to a full blown infection, but it's currently going there - I'm using polysporin drops now to try to keep it from getting to the all out excruciating pain that will send me running to the hospital for the more potent drops as well as a lot of pain pills.

I'm wondering tho - will using a topical antibiotic have the same negative affect that oral antibiiotics has? I was hoping not - it's just a couple of drops and I'm hoping it will clear up quickly.

Does anyone know?

[ 05-06-2010, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: Skiesmama ]

Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

I don't think there is a blanket statement that is accurate for what we eat.

We read over and over that metals only go into solution in an acidic environment. I have heard DK say he has never met a healthy vegetarian.

When metals are on the move, I am ALWAYS acidic, no matter what I eat or do. So, I leave it that way as the body does have some sense of what to do.

Skiesmama- there are some nice ear drops with garlic oil in them. Can't remember who makes them - "wise women" or something like that.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

I had itchy ears when I started the parasite cleanse...as all orifices felt a little "creepy". Even my skin and scalp was unusually itchy at times. I believe mine were parasites...with some mold thrown in for good measure!

Ears do not itch now.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Lee, funny you should mention the sinus reactions: I've completed round 8, so at a similar stage to you, and I have been having quite a bit of sudden eye-watering [sometimes lasting all day] and sudden runny nose and tight throat.

These symptoms appear suddenly and disappear the same way and I don't think they are hay fever, as this is not usually a problem and it is rather early anyway.

The first time I got the eye-watering, I assumed it was the volcanic ash, but it has continued on and off, so probably not.

Let's hope we are experiencing chemical release,

Best Wishes,

Carry

GiGi
Member # 259

I think we need to always remember that the body will use any route to get rid of what the new regulation puts on the heep for disposal - whether it is the skin, any of the orifices and that we should not suppress this, but support it in the best possible way. Starting anew with antibiotics is probably not the right way to go.
I sounds to me like a fungal release -- the are very common. My husband has them on and off. I would try find something to ease the itching. Would probably try a tiny bit of ozonated rizoles or at least test fot it before using.

Have a whole bunch of random thoughts kicking around in my head and when I have time I will post.

runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi healthy,i had a similiar experience when i went vegetarian. what does dk think we should eat for proetin on the lyme diet?
Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

That's interesting. I have not had the chance to ask him about it but will in June. I have focused on other questions the other 2 times I saw him, but will definitely ask.
springshowers
Member # 19863

AI has no answered any of my few emails in the past few weeks..

So a bit discouraged about the company

GiGi
Member # 259

AI is a very small company and I am glad for that or we would be paying double for them to guide us through a year and longer. They do not speak English and therefore always recommend that you read the website.

Just try it - It is easily done with google.

Take care.

springshowers
Member # 19863

I have read It Gigi
I am talking about not just questions but about my payment and paypal account and verifying payment receipt etc.'

Small or not I would hope I could have some sort of confidence in the company to respond to my efforts in some way

This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement