LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 28)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hobo, just read the German Forum on AI. A person on bottle 8, extremely ill at one time, now can eat all again with no problem, but still reacts to springtime. Much like you. He was told all depends on how many drugs were taken over the years to fight the allergies - eliminating them can be deep, depending on quantity and age of person. He was told to stay on the ball and was reminded that being able to eat everything again without getting sick is already a victory that should be kept in the positive forefront.....and to keep on doing...

Maybe you can go there and translate some of it - it is not a very active forum - Germans are not the type to do as we do here on LN

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hobo - when I was a kid there was something in the air in summer that would close my eyes right up.

I seemed to grow out of it (no drugs) but through the years that yellow pine pollen always had me sneezing- again no drugs for it.

Last summer when on the drops I noticed the pollen did not affect me.

When I got poison ivy last summer I could tell by looking at it that every chemical I ever put on P I over the years was coming out. I got one small spot on the top of my foot (P I) in the fall and it was gone overnight instead of spreading everywhere.

I don't know what if anything you've taken over the years for allergies, but I do believe it will all change.

I think all the rounds are like flipping circuit breakers on. My final round felt like the "mother switch" had been found. It was a brutal round but I knew I was done before I even got the letter in the mail.

Now I am mopping up metals, every day - every day.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm staying on AI. Heck, why quit? I paid for it and it's easy.

I guess I should feel okay that this is a record season and even people without allergie are suffering all around me too :}

AI must be doing something cause I don't think I used allergy eye drops till this week. Usually they were in my pocket all the time.

It hopefully shall pass soon.

Thankls guys for yoru advice. You're the best!

Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had asthma and allergies as a small child. I must have been on a lot of stuff. They seemedt o go away in my teens and I hadn't really been on anything since. They didn't come back till Lyme. Nothing worked so I didn't take anything.
Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee
Member # 23768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,

You mentioned an AI German forum. It is separate from the AI webstie. If so, would you kindly supply the web address. I can always use the google translate if needed if it is in German.

Thank you. Lee

--------------------
"The race has already been won."

Posts: 74 | From midwest | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love the ndf website , how fantastic!

thanks gigi!

Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Lee, you reach the AI Forum from the home page.
As I told before, Germans are not of the same mentality and few will publish their very private affairs on a forum. So don't be disappointed. I have found some wonderful explanations though from the AI Team answering certain questions that explain the therapy even better. That is why I occasionally look in.

Good luck with the translating engines -

Runner, you are welcome. But please do remember that the original texts, many of them, are dating back to 2001, around which time NDF and NDF Plus, LiverLife, etc. was created. Dr. Ray then went on - to develop the Biologo line, which I really began to love. It is so well buffered that even the most sensitive (children, pregnants) can handle it, as long as it is not overdone. But it's worth getting excited about learning so much more in detail how metals work and why they are really, really at the base of most of our chronic conditions. Most people, sadly, would rather overlook that and find themselves in similar misery years later.

I know that I would never had to suffer through what I did if I had not had the type of dental work performed by the "good" but ignorant dentists starting early in my life.

In the meantime, however, the metals and chemicals have entered our food chain and there is no escaping at all. We will therefore do the Biologo preventive for the rest of our days.
I already carry a few drops of "Rescue" in my purse!

Take care and enjoy learning.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Gigi,

Can one take Liver Life if they are allergic to mushrooms? Seems a very shroomy recipe.

GiGi
Member # 259

Hobo, I don't think that you are any longer, if ever, allergic to mushrooms. Most fall into the secion 6.1 of your first 16-page test where all the mucor related substances were corrected.
Maybe it's time to put that fear out of your mind. Often the fear is worse than the real thing.

I also don't think Dr.T.R. who is expert in this very field for many years would create a product to which people are allergic. I know many people think or feel they are allergic to mushrooms.

LiveLife is really one for liver restoration and I am sure our liver has suffered a lot over the past years.

Ask the people at www.bioray2000.com to send you the brochure on Liver Life and I am sure you will find a lot of info, if not the content of the brochure, on the website itself. I have known these people for many years & have bought stuff there just as long. It is a good place to go and learn.

Follow the ph recommendations with the ph strips if you can. It is great to know where you stand and why sometimes we can feel so miserable. It will be of great help knowing and being aware of just that.

Take care.

runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks gigi..i called ndf today and she said i need to take liver life which i have here and start slowly with ndf plus. i am at one drop per day, for 2 weeks.
i also ordered a test kit for future use.
i am extremely exhausted. and i had a good cry today. pesticides are still showing on me repetively by dr. AD, but at ndf she said that ndf plus will help me with that.
any other thoughts would be appreciated.
Runner

Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

J. used to test for pesticides and insecticides almost relentlessly. Not anymore. It all starts to come out together, some earlier, some later.
Crying is good and helps let some stuff go.
I do as she says unless somewhere along the lines my testing changes. That is the benefit of being able to test at home.

I remember something to the effect that if you do NDF, you follow it with distilled water (no minerals and no structure) - just once. Toxins should start showing with first and second urination after taking it. It was a little confusing to me. But check it out, so that you will be doing it right if you use NDF.

What is in the test kit?

Crying is healthy and very becoming to you!

GiGi
Member # 259

http://www.bioraynaturaldetox.com/about-bioray/faq.aspx

Lots of good info needed when trying to help the toxins on their way out. After correcting most of the errors, the immune system is now getting active. AI is probably doing some, but the tendency for reabsorption is still there. NDF, etc. is designed by the same scientist/doctor as Biologo. It contains no chemical chelators which is the part I really appreciate.

Take care.

runner21
Member # 1974

thanks gigi..that is alot of info.
i did not realize that the same person makes both ndf as well as biologo.
bc of my exposure with juicing and ants, i was directly exposed to pesticides.
anyway, that is good information about the distilled water...

thanks again!

hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

I'll try the Liver Life. hen you guys give a thumbs up, it's worth investigating.
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

I'll try the Liver Life. When you guys give a thumbs up, it's worth investigating.
runner21
Member # 1974

hobo, the liver life helps with immunity and phase 1 and 2 detox. good luck.
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you do if you forget some of the daily drops? Can I add on a day or two to the original two weeks?
Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

gigi, doyou take the microsilica everyday? i just learned its best with phospholipids for those who dont know this.

runner

GiGi
Member # 259

Wise, you can take the drops longer to make up for missed ones. We take the drops to reinforce the new memory in the body.

Runner, yes, that is what I do when I take it. I also add other powder or liquid to it, stir it well into phospholipids, then add grapefruit juice to drink. We do no longer test for microsilica. So I am not using it right now.

http://betterhealthguy.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=163:klinghardt-conferece-lyme-and-other-chronic-infections&catid=42:blog&Itemid=61#BookmarkThisPage
DK talks about microsilica here - read it carefully. Lots of other good info to refresh your memory. It's just a two-3 line paragraph about micro.

Take care.

runner21
Member # 1974

yes, that is a good one..also explains alot about kpu and the importance of vit. a and k.
i take microsilica one time per day..and really like it. i think it has helped my gi function.
it seems the phospholipids are becoming more and more center stage to encourage absorption of nutrients.
my urine is clear, i think i am peeing out all my minerals..am going to lookinto phosphorus.
thanks again..

runner

GiGi
Member # 259

Don't gobble so much water. Take liquids that contain foods that have to be metabolized, for liquid to remain in body longer rather than just rushing through flushing all minerals, the few you have, with it.

THERE IS NO DETOX POSSIBLE WITHOUT AN ADEQUATE MINERAL BASE. NO DETOX - PERIOD. YOU NEED TO TIME YOUR INTAKE OF GOOD MINERALS AWAY FROM ANYTHING THAT CHELATES OR BINDS toxic metals -- it will take the good ones right out the door with the binder...

Phospholipids carry the needed stuff to the liver.
The lipids wrap it up and carry it through. Stir the microsilica right into the 1T of Phospholipid Exchange; it will enclose it. Then you add a little juice to drink it down.

Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imaginit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone,
Well I took the plunge today and sent for the AI test and drops. After reading this thread and seeing several whose stomachs got better on AI, I decided that this might be the key to getting the leaky gut turned around.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better.

Posts: 123 | From Montana | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Imaginit and keep us posted. Leaky gut takes time to heal but is the root of many, many issues.

When you get your report in a PDF, if wheat is checked off that will tell a lot. That will change over time.

I feel as though my 11 rounds of AI was the biggest favor I ever did for my body and my future.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, Imaginit: I send you best Wishes for your AI treatment.

I have finished Round 8 and my abnormal skin surface on the upper torso that started late December is suddenly a lot better.

Inside of mouth symptoms still there, varying in intensity.

I've got flu at the moment, so find it hard to notice improvements!

Nandubo, it's so nice that you have seen such positive changes!

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sending for Round 11 today...

have been away for a week and experiencing deep muscle pain in my calfs, buttocks and both knees. Believe its long bone and muscles/connective tissue. The knee pain had left for several months but just returned.

NaNa I believe you posted about this several times. I did a few poltices with MSM...and tried the green laser on it...but no relief yet...probably doing it wrong.

I do believe this is all toxin related. Wishing I had those biologo products already. I did order liverlife by bioray last week to take before starting the NDF I already have at home, when I test to take it.

I know metals are moving...both from kidney and liver...per my tensor.

Please refresh my memory of how to use the liver as exit over the kidney...what to eat that is non constipating to take the toxins that direction.

Lately chlorella and fiber seems to bind me...but I know I need it...and afraid to do too much liquids that will move it through the kidney...Thinking of just doing my blender vegetable cocktail...want to keep those metals and chemicals moving in the right direction.

This could also be because I went away on a flight...usually when I fly, my elimination shuts down for days!

If anyone with the constipation issue has a good suggestion that works when facing this...please post.

Thanks...lp

[ 04-14-2010, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: lightparfait ]

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Thanks Gigi..i know those words are so true. I have been drinking water and peeing it out alot for many years. (when i do urine tests i have to have an extra jug!)

I found this website, now i cant find it, but it says to take 1/8 tsp of sea salt everytime you drink water.

leaky gut can cause so many disorders . i went to a conference last nite that explained the digestive system. did you know in the womb one cell divides into two and one is the brain and one is the gut. the body is so amazing.

runner21
Member # 1974

p.s. the salt helps to keep the elytes in ..and up. regulary throughout the day.
GiGi
Member # 259

Everyone interested in detoxing as AI is opening up the channels, please read this. You need support!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS!
http://www.bioraynaturaldetox.com/about-bioray/faq.aspx#3

Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imaginit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So at what point in doing AI does one start detoxing? At like round three or can you start from the beginning?

Thanks.

Posts: 123 | From Montana | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Imaginit,

I think I must have started detoxing and moving metals out with the first dose of drops.

I've posted before in this thread about having irritations in my throat, back of the nose (nasopharangeal area I think it's called), and tonsils. That started within a few hours of taking the first 5 drops from my first bottle.

The irritations have happened quite a few times since then as well.

GiGi posted some information at the top of page 27 of this thread about metals moving through the tonsils as we detox.

Since I didn't start doing anything major for detox support until several months after I started the AI program, I hope I didn't do more harm than good.

So yes, detoxing can start right away.

Good luck to you,
Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Imaginit,

I agree, things start coming out right away and maybe we don't feel them until they have built up.

I would definitely do liver, lymph and kidney support. I started doing binders right away when what I really needed was extra organ support at that time.

If you read all the posts here, you'll see a lot written about having a means to test to see what you need and when.

The Bioray site Gigi posted is very good. Liverlife helps the liver and kidneys. Extra support - Pekana remedies and Red Root. Also, Matrix Minerals to replenish what gets lost or was never there in the first place.

Until Biologo Detox is available here, it looks like NDF is a good substitute.

LP - Flying stops all for me as well. Chlorella does add bulk but I need chlorella right now.

Yogi Detox tea helps keep things moving. There is question as to whether or not one of the herbs in it can cause dependency but I think it would take a long time and in the meantime - important for things to move out.

It does not have senna or any of the other more harsh herbs.

Thanks Carry, many things did change but right now it is a full time job staying on top of the metals. I'll do another hair test soon and see where things stand.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

LP - Tumeric and bromelain are my best friends right now. Metals coming out of tissue (or being stuck there) can cause inflammation.

They are both good for digestion too.

runner21
Member # 1974

hmm..i get very inflamed esp at nite, i have often correlated this to mercury, that is interested also what you said nana about the tumeric and bromelian..

runner

Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Thanks for all your answers--I'll start getting my detox kit together.

Can one use Welchol as a binder? It's prescription drug like cholyestramine and worked well for me.

Also, can one do detox baths and infared sauna when you first start the drops?

Last, does anyone have a system on how to keep track of all this great info. Do most of you just print it out and put it in a notebook or do you have other ways?

Thanks.

runner21
Member # 1974

I discovered an indian aruvedic herb today, asafoetida, it is high in sulfur and great for digestion..

http://microcosmicnutrition.com/content/view/31/48/

sapphire101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just about to finish my 3rd bottle of drops. This one was so much easier than the 2nd.

Anyway, I have a dilema. I have 3 cracked fillings(amalgams)so I'm going to have to get them fixed. I will be looking for a biological dentist to do this. I was wanting to wait till I got done with AI.

My question is, is this going to interfere with AI? Also, how much chlorella do I need beforehand and when do I need to start taking the extra amount?

Thanks,
Connie

Posts: 495 | From KY USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Sapphire, what do you gain by waiting with cracked fillings?
Any of the binders that you read about here or the organ supports do not interfer with AI. In fact, these are necessary. Take as much chlorella or any chlorella containing binders and/or other binders as you can. You want to capture all free roaming mercury that you can to prevent reabsorption and recirculation. Every time you chew, drink hot or cold, mercury is released from the fillings, turning to vapor, and settling somewhere as a different form of mercury which is much harder to detox. It is best to avoid that.

Take care.

sapphire101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I know I don't have anything to gain by waiting other than a toothache maybe. :0)I just found out these were cracked.

The only reason I asked was because I thought I read here that it would be best to wait to have your amalgams removed after we got done with AI. I must have been mistaken. (wouldn't be the first time) I couldn't figure out why as I know we need lots of binders now. It's taken me a long time to figure out just how important they are.

Connie

Posts: 495 | From KY USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the answer Nana...

silica for moving things through liver
electrolytes for moving things through kidney.

binders versus liquids makes sense...just dont want to have the pipes clogged with too many binders!

Started the "liver life " from bioray . I tested well today to take that with the NDF!

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Got this from DK a couple of days ago: For kidney
(nitrogen) support during detox:

1 tsp galactose twice daily, and

Kidney cocktail: 1 quart of good water, 2 tbsp Matrix Electrolyte, 1-2 tbsp MicroMinerals and l cap of M-Water. He says it really works to bring the nitrogen/urea down and turn the kidneus back on. Also warns to be careful with too many supplements until kidneys improved.

Take care.

runner21
Member # 1974

gigi can we get galactose from biopure?
GiGi
Member # 259

Sorry, Runner, I forgot to answer your mail. I have been very very busy. I am sure that Biopure will carry it before too long. Because it has been used in DK practice ever since I brought it over from Germany 3 years ago. People had been ordering it direct from German pharmacies.

I think Eva at Myoreflex has some. So call her.

Take care.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are people really taking BioRay's Liverlife at the dosage suggested [ie building up to 3 to 6 droppersful]? I think my bottle would only last a handful of days at that rate once I'd built up!

I've got to about 20 drops twice a day,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Carry,

I currently test for two droppers full of Liverlife, two times a day....

Are you taking this before trying the NDF?

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I'm having the mother of all migraines -- hormonally related. Haven't had one of these in 9 months!

OW!

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Wiser,
Do you find anything helps with the migrains?
Occasinally my daughter gets these, although they have lessened while on the AI therapy. They were weekly for years while she was in highschool.

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Hi LP -- nothing much helps for the migraines. If I catch it early enough, 2 Aleves and 1 Benedryl can keep it from getting really nasty. I do not take any migraine medication because of my sensitivities. Oh, and cold washclothes across my eyes and at the back of my neck is soothing.

Usually day one of the headache requires staying in dark/dim rooms and I try to sleep through the pain and mental confusion. Day two and three are manageable and I try to lead life...but not in noisy or overly bright environments. On the forth and fifth day I have no pain but I get sweaty. Then it is over.

Menopause was looking good, since I don't get the migraines without huge hormonal fluctuations. Oh well.

Best to you and your daughter (does she have any good tricks for migraines?),

wiserforit2

GiGi
Member # 259

Wise, there are a number of reasons for migraines especially as they relate to hormones. Certain mineral deficiencies, calcium, etc., can be part of it. Suggest you google "migraine hormones calcium klinghardt" or similar, and you will come up with a lot of info, I am sure.

Have you ever had your mineral base checked to see if you are deficient in any of them. As I have always posted, since you are now into serious detox, it is important to check this out.
I suggested the Doctors Data Hair Test for $46; it gives you also the mineral status and any ND should be able to help you identifying this. If nothing else, start increasing good absorbable minerals (Matrix Minerals from Biopure; Shilajit from Ayush; Biotics Multi Mins) and I am sure others can suggest more.

With AI, this becomes very important, and you will avoid needless suffering if you get this test. Whether with AI or not, you cannot detox anything sufficiently without the good essential minerals.

If you want to read more, google Essential Minerals metal toxicity Klinghardt -- that will bring you more info that may work for you.

Worrying about you - because you should not be suffering as you do! Please look into this.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Hi lightparfait,

At present I'm sticking with [not all at once!] Biopure chlorella, MSM, Jarrow Heavy Metal Detox and my usual mixed binder [clay, apple pectin charcoal etc], but may try NDF in the future.

I have continued to use solidago from time to time.

How long does your Liver Life bottle last you at 4 droppers daily?

all the best,

Carry

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

I am only using 20 drops of LiverLife per Dr. A D.

I read all the info about building up to 4 droppers full but she did not have me do this. I take Livit2 and milk thistle as well.

Liver is working overtime - lots of breakouts on some liver meridians. The eyes very much relate to the liver as well.

Was having a really rough time with inflammation and tumeric/bromelain started not doing the job anymore. Yes runner, I relate this to mercury and could be chemicals as well.

I added proteolytic enzymes between meals and I believe it is helping tremendously in terms of breaking things up.

I chase the enzymes with either chlorella or Biologo about an hour later - this is still in "experimental" stage but so far so good.

GiGi
Member # 259

-up-
Lee
Member # 23768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odd situation: I started round #9 of AI last week. I used the biotensor to tell me how many drops to take. First it was 3 and then it was 4 and I usually move up to 5 (3 times per day). I could feel myself sweating and used the biotensor to pick appropriate detox items and binders. Suddenly on day 7 the biotensor said "no" to the AI. The day before I had stopped sweating. I find it strange, because I know that emotions can affect the biotensor, but I was not feeling too bad on this round of AI physically or emotionally. I don't know whether to keep taking it or not.

I have found the biotensor or my ring pendulum to be very accurate in the past. Has this happened to anyone else?

Lee

--------------------

Posts: 74 | From midwest | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just started my very first IA drops. I had to start by rubbing it into my skin first (according to instruction from Germany) as I am too sensitive.
Then I started slowly and
my biotensor said yes to 4 drops twice daily last week.

But after 3 days I got a bad diverticulitis(did not have it since 6 years)and my doctor put my an flagyl.

Did anyone else have problems taking the IA drops?

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Lee, it's possible that your body says no at the "moment" because you may need more support getting things out. That is very likely once you get up into these higher #bottles.

You are aware that if your regulation is blocked, even just temporarily, that your tensor may indicate no when it means a yes. That can happen within seconds or minutes, especially when the body is very busy trying to throw toxins out. That happens very often when I test my husband when the autonomics are in a very delicate range.

I think you are right -- one split second of the wrong thought and the tensor is off. It is hard to test with a totally blank mind.

GiGi
Member # 259

LaremI, if you are this sensitive, it is very difficult to test yourself with a tensor.

Please read the English booklet they put out for patients. A short-term re-run of past experiences physically or emotionally does happen, but usually stop within 3-4 days. This actually is usually on the energetic level. I.e. it feels like you have the bladder infection of 15 years ago, but it actually is not. If you were able to discuss the "rubbing it into the skin" with HG before, why not run this by him to explain.

Everyone I know had problems and memories pop up, or feeling worn out and tired, but usually not of long duration. That is all part of this therapy, healing but not damaging. It definitely cannot cause diverticulitits, if that is what you want to know.

Hope you get past this quickly.

Take care.

karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,
thank you so much. I am doing better on day three,but the div. was pretty tough.

I did read the booklet. You think I had the pain of the div. but not the div., like elevated white blood cells...and it would not have been dangerous.
Also got some bladder irritation now.
I thought it could probably do the same as homeopathy, make you more sick in the beginning.
I will call HG and get more explanation.

Then my biotensor probably is not always right
because of my own hyper-sensitivity to everything, called MCS.

Gigi, thank you so much,I appreciate your help.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

LP, "switching" describes electrical chaos in the nervous system usually caused by electrical overload of the system and resulting shorting of the circuitry. This originates often from one or several interference fields and Neural Therapy (also taught by Dr.K., the developer of ART) is the most elegant long-term method of unswitching.
Switching tests are used against blocked regulation and corrected in different ways, too involved to get into here.

All is not learned in one weekend!

It is best to learn the basics first and learn them right and not to mix up apples with oranges. It takes most people several courses and several years to do it right.

You are making certain statements in your post of 4/21 to Carry - and I do not want to comment on any of them. Things simply are not black or white, i.e. you may test positive for LiverLife today and tomorrow and then never again for days or weeks or months.

For further reading, an older publication - learning is continuous -
http://www.neuraltherapy.com/heavyMetalDetox.doc

Let go and take care.

Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Hi
I sent in my sample to be tested on April 12. As of today, Friday, April 23, HG has not received it. HG said it might be because of the flight delays in the past few days. But shouldn't it have gotten there before the flights were canceled earlier this week due to the volcano?

Do you think I should send in another sample and not wait in case it got lost? Thanks for your help.

GiGi
Member # 259

Oftentimes little packages or letters take 3 weeks. Nothing unusual about it. Sometimes it takes 5 days. Consider the backup - no flights. Be patient.
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Thanks Gigi! I will try to explain things better in future posts or not comment on my novice experiences as they must confuse people...sorry.
I am still learning...and going next week for ART II and will meet Dr. K. Sabine was amazing and taught us so much! It does take time!

Thanks.

lp

Rob Kurylo
Member # 19916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob Kurylo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everybody,

Perhaps I missed it...is it absolutely necessary to have metal fillings removed before starting AI? I've been doing ABX for about 14 months and have not had much healing. I was wondering if perhaps AI is the way to go for me.

Thanks,

Rob

Posts: 4 | From New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Rob, it needs to be understood that no matter what you do, the mercury/amalgam in the teeth will send the mercury into the body, mostly brain because of direct access, for the rest of your life, unless you remove them.

You probably will live through much more misery if you do not do AI before starting to remove the fillings. At least when AI has made the corrections, the immune system will act more quickly and help to eliminate the toxic load from the body. If you, like the rest of all of us, are allergic to the metals (and to all the other toxins, good foods, etc.), it seems to be a struggle that never ends if you do not do AI.

No matter what, you need to learn about binders and organ support now and on AI later if you want to eventually free yourself of this ugly stuff called toxic metals. I haven't seen anybody get rid of Lyme while still retaining amalgam fillings, dead root canals.

The only way out - is the way through. That is how Dr.K. puts it. I agree, because that is the only way I made it through.

Take care.

Rob Kurylo
Member # 19916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob Kurylo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi,

Thanks. I was afraid you would say that. Is there some type of chelation I should start until I can find a mercury removal literate dentist?

Posts: 4 | From New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Rob, take chlorella, etc. Suggest you check www.bioray2000.com - they tell you what is safe to take while amalgams are still in mouth.
Also read some of the great info that comes with the Biologo products. The less remains in the gut, the better off you are. Gut has to be relieved first, then comes the brain. Not the other way around. The road out has to be opened first before you bring down more from deeper and higher (brain) levels.

All seems easier if you have a roadmap. And believe me - you will get there -- same as I did. But for me to really release the deeper levels of metals - it did not happen until I started AI. Even Dr. K. is amazed at the results and the struggle it was for me to drop a molecule of hg.

Take care.

[ 04-25-2010, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

runner21
Member # 1974

I can really relate to nana and her liver. this is the issue for me. i think AI stirred up a bundle of toxins and i couldnt get them out fast enough. i am going very slow on my drops and also using liver life, doing flushes and lots of clay with binders.
gigi is righton about having the roadmap.
also have some diversion from illness as well.
my mom and i spent two days together, one in the golden gate park and one in nature at another park..so healing.
walk barefoot on the earth to ground..laugh, love. all of this is so important!
Runner

Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Friends,

A week or two ago I got my letter saying "You're done!" from AI. I didn't think I was complete yet, and want to thank GiGi for helping me by answering my personal emails to her.

Turns out that I was taking the 5-Factors for methylation, and this could have blocked AI from picking up some dysregulations. So, I'm going to continue with detoxing (adding in Liver Life and, soon, NDF Plus) and send them a new sample in a few weeks.

I just got the Liver Life from BioRay today, and took my first dose (about 1/3 of the recommended starting dose).

I appreciate the BioRay data giving tests you can do on yourself for when to start, what happens when you over-do, and when you're done with the intensive handling!

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Cass, I got a note from HG today saying that you should send another sample in a couple of months.
Glad you like that BioRay site also. So I am herewith passing AI's message on to you.

We are waiting for our #12 bottle. Wonder how much more he will find. Well, old enough living long enough makes for more accumulation.....
I must say I feel superb with every once in a while a twinge in an arm or leg where the lead seems to be departing. Feels like I spaded up the whole backyard on that day - but haven't done more than a little hand shovel planting a few veggies.... But feel super again a few hours later or the next day. So when the experts tell you that you will feel the metals moving - it is very true.
But I am glad it is happening, and hope everybody will be moving closer to that -- just getting all the gunk out. It is really strange how the toxic metals, I believe, (so does Dr.K.), change us into different people or what we would have been in a healthier environment. I am looking forward to the day when most of it is gone for both of us.

Take care.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not been following this thread, as I did not realize it was a subject I read about, but did not have time to delve into at the time.

As most of you know, I am not adverse to new treatments or methods of resolving health problems.

On the other hand I am a natural skeptic, and like to have some measurable results to go by.

I think I understand the underlying principles of this enough to think it is possible it works, but does anyone have any objective evidence that it is helping? My version of this is not a double blind placebo controlled study, but some measurable way of verifying a positive result.

As a male, and an older skeptical one at that, "I feel more energetic" does not mean much to me, as it is too subjective. If someone told me that "I was unable to walk for two years and now I am Bowling" that would be fairly convincing.

I am just looking for a list of solid evidence of this type. Nothing that involved, but it seems that some have been through the program, and should be able to nail a few things down.

Thank you for the interesting thread. I have not made it all the way through it yet, so maybe I will find some answers as I read more.

Mt daughter may be able to use this, and that is why I am asking. She has Celiac Disease pretty badly.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Dan,

I do think you need to read through the entire thread to get a better idea of what others experience on AI.

Especially as you feel you need solid evidence, there will be no one who can supply lab tests, etc to "prove" it was AI that may meet your requirements to feel good about trying this from today's popular medical perspective.

Many people will have a hard time mentally embracing this alternative type therapy. Just hard to comprehend for some. But knowing there is no downside, I was able to "experiment" with the energy drops...as I knew deep inside, that taking more antibiotics or other unnatural substances was not what I think of as "normal" for a persons body long term. Just not healthy!

I was already of the mind to "clean house" after all my many treatments, and then see what was left to take care of. So I was ready to give it a try.

All my evidence is experiential...although many like me have had lab tests that have changed significantly...but will not say "scientifically" for a fact it was the AI...but personally I know that was the only therapy done during the abatement of our symptoms. 5 drops three times a day under the tongue...what could be easier. And my daughter finally felt free of taking over 30 pills/capsules a day. It took her out of mental prison...being tied to a pill box. That alone was beneficial.

It was also the right timing for us to start this and we were also just off antibiotics...to take a break and doing a simple body cleansing...working on spiritual emotional healing at the time...all of this at the beginning of AI.

Also, I had already just removed my mercury amalgams...so I was set up to be in the best place to start. I believe I experienced great effects with AI because of all this. My body seemed to welcome the "communication" caused by the drops, and small annoyances and physical things began to quickly get better...(you will have to read my many posts...as I have too many great things happen to mention here)

I have witnessed others in my community and my family experience positive health during the AI therapy. Most noticeable was the allergies/sensitivites gone to gluten, pollen and environmental agents. More subtle, but noticeable were positive changes in anxiety and depression levels. A sense of good feeling in children and more motivation in school. Emotional healing can occur, and has been the most positive thing for those I love on AI.

We are all more pleasant to be around and communicate much better.

Well worth it!

My opinion when I started, and did not know if it would be beneficial, was that I have spent more money on tests that were not accurate, trying to find a treatment, so what difference would another one, much less expensive, be if it worked.

Well it worked clearing many issues for me and my family...and we are not done yet! The disregulations that have resolved so far, have been enough for me to say without a doubt, that it was worth the time, effort and money for what we are experiencing today. I am so grateful as just writing this brings tears to my eyes of the difference this has been for me and my daughter!

This is the reason I post my experiences in more detail than I need to...so others will know there is hope to feel better, and live free emotionally, and enjoy your food again. Life is good!

Whether someone gets rid of lyme...or other pathogens, that may require additional treatment, antibiotic or natural... and it is individual the level of what each of us have...and how long it may take for those who have more systems not working correctly...but AI I believe helped us clear things, that lightened the immune system to naturally work, and allowed the body to clear lyme and coinfections. We are free now...

There is nothing in this for me to recommend it...but I have compassion for all those who post on lymenet...and when I find something of value, I do feel obligated to share this to those who are open, as it has truly benefited me.

So yes, I say its worth a shot for everyone...as something will improve for all with the drops...Will it be the same for all? Probably not...so comparison is hard as we start the therapy with different body burden.

I am so happy to learn about this and am looking forward to completion in the near future.

Dan, I hope you get your answers.

Best wishes.
lp

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too want to hear from lots of people on Lymenet how this is going and if a cure has taken place.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee
Member # 23768

LP,

Do you feel you were cured or lyme put into remission before AI or has AI helped with the lyme. I know it is not always possible to separate Lyme from the toxic conditions of the body, but were most of your Lyme symptoms gone before AI?

Other, please pipe in.

Lee

--------------------

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Lee, Dan, Seek -

I don't know who could ever tell us if the chicken or the egg came first.

After completing AI, and in retrospect, if I had compiled a list of symptoms, I would have found that mercury toxicity, fungus, lyme and the like would have been nearly identical symptom-wise.

Then throw in neurotoxins produced by the killing.

I had them all and I know I had amalgams and root canals way before the tick bite. I am of the opinion that since I was unable to recognize the metals, fungus and the like appropriately - that the storm was brewing for many years and then when just about every system was in complete chaos, along came the tick.

In an email from AI just about a year ago, he wrote something to this affect - "It is not the ticks but the regulation disturbances which make people ill, and the wrong treatment. The immune system always suspends antibiotics."

One major problem I had that is now gone - just before starting the drops my colon had completely shut down. No surprise when I received my test results from AI that those areas showed up in the "red zone" - severe blockages.

I was completely dependent on colonics and warm water enemas for a number of months. This was no fun and quite worrisome to say the least.

I am happy to report that I have been "enjoying" having at least one (sometimes more) healthy bowel movements everyday (unless I go on an airplane).

Can I prove this was AI? No. But during that time I had every imaginable test, including colonoscopy and there was "nothing wrong." The doctor said "get on Miralax and plan on taking it for the rest of your life." There is the answer from science, drink plastic". I did not do this.

That to me is more than some unexplainable, "happy feeling" from the drops.

My neighbors (family of four) who are doing this, are away and just called to ask me to open their new drops and read what it said. They have just completed their first round and received results with the second drops.

They all had several named industrial toxins, plastics etc - two of them are children 5 and 7 years old with even more things showing up than the parents. All the metals, fungus and foods have now been identified as either "friend or foe" appropriately.

How fortunate for these children that they will not go through life adding more and more to the list of "regulation disturbances", and collecting unrecognized chemicals, metals and other toxins, and wind up as adult asking "what the heck is wrong with me?" when it all goes wrong.

I have long past the point of needing scientific proof for everything. I have gathered too much knowledge and life experience to know that not all is found in science and on paper. It does have it's place.

I reported here when I completed the drops the many, many changes that have taken place. I sleep a little better at night knowing that for one, the recirculating toxic load from metals is no longer in the "red zone."

I hope this is of some help.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

P S - Do I feel like a million bucks everyday? NO, but I feel that way often enough to know that more of those days are coming and that a restructuring has taken place that will continue on.
GiGi
Member # 259

Heard yesterday from a friend that she finished all drops. She has for the first time now solved her lifelong problem with her period. She is very happy.

If you need statistics how a group of 200 people fared on AI, call or write and ask AI to send that to you. I tried to post it a couple of times. It is in German, but all symptoms are easily interpreted and numbers are numbers. It is split into male/female. The Wheat/Grain allergies that are the most impressive were 100% successful for all who took part for that reason.

It's worthwhile to do some google translating of their website. Or at least read the English portions they have now on their site and follow all the yellow links indicated on the English portion.

It's worth it - that is all I can say.

Take care.

zombie
Member # 23294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am waiting for bottle #11. Besides AI, I am taking the 'rehydration cocktail' + ASEA, that is all. I am feeling better & stronger all the time.

I recently had my lung capacity tested at at the ALS clinic and it has gone up to 49%. Last September, it was 42%. I'm pretty sure it was even lower by January/February.

I am gaining weight, getting stronger & breathing better. I have hope again.

I am starting to feel like I may owe my life to Lymenet, especially to GiGi and Troutscout, because they brought AI and ASEA to my attention.

Posts: 88 | From Toronto | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement