LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 29)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
NanaDubo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's fantastic news Zombie! I am so happy for you. It really warms my heart to know you feel better and stronger.
Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie
Member # 23294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Nana! I just realized that tomorrow is 1 year I have been doing AI!
Posts: 88 | From Toronto | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great Zombie...we all kind of started this together...hard to believe its been a year...but so good to know we are all a year better!

lp

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee,

Lyme was real for two years for us...confirmed with all the standard tests...big time.

Lyme was gone for me and my daughter after we started the AI therapy, but in the beginning few rounds/months after beginning the AI treatment. Lyme Antibodies not even showing now.

This was unbelievable to our great LLMD....who agreed for us to take a spring/summer abx break before starting us on IV antibiotics...that was the LLMD"s plan. LLMD warned us that symptoms would most likely get very bad again...but said it was our choice.

LLMD is now following our situation with skeptism...but with joy as our health and life is witnessed. LLMD's approach is always not to encourage patients to experiement with their bodies...but LLMD does adopt newer protocols that have proven successful with others over time.

Pre AI, our co-infections were addressed with 1& 1/2 years of oral antibiotics. Co's were said to be gone before AI. So our burden was lowered to some degree and symptoms were milder on antibiotics, but still had major issues.

Lyme type symptoms were strong and did come back after 2 months of our antibiotic break...when starting the AI. But we also have now realized that many other things can give similar symptoms as lyme...so all was not lyme.

I believe lyme left as a result of several issues being resolved...and AI being a part of the mix...but not the whole cure for sure. Emotional healing was the biggest hurdle...and once getting free emotionally, all symptoms fell like dominoes. Our bodies began to regulate and push out things that did not belong there.

AI helped with the emotions, as well as spiritual healing for us. I detail this in other previous posts. Also detailed throught this AI thread are the year long regulations as they occurred weekly.

For me to even remember...I will have to read through all the threads too. Many amazing healings! I will have to keep a list eventually...which I haven't done...just to remind myself what we went through...but right now, I just want to live and not dwell on the past issues.

I just realized that the past 6 months or more, while on AI, I have not "Lived in lyme"...nor dwelt on the past symptoms at all....what freedom for me who was of the old belief..."Blaming all on lyme"...now I just weekly anticipate new positive regulations. Have moved from negative to positive in many ways!

[ 04-28-2010, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: lightparfait ]

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of periods,
I have 3 girls suffering from terrible menstrual cramps. They all take many advil over the course of 3-4 days/month (12-16 per day) [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

Nothing has been able to help this problem, and we have tried many doctors and many remedies, so now we are talking to them about going on the AI drops.

While they are on the drops, is it acceptable to take advil so they can get by until their systems are regulated?

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.
(Viktor Frankl- Holocaust survivor)

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chhers. That's Great Zombie.

Time to change your name to Sunny or something!

I don't think we ever should put Lyme anything in front of our names.

Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zombie, I am so pleased for you. I thought of you when Dr.K. mentioned some of his ALS patients and parasite treatment.

Hobo,
"I don't think we ever should put Lyme anything in front of our names."

Oh boy, do I ever agree with this statement, hobo! It has been bothering me for all the years I have spent on this board. Nothing makes a deeper mark than giving oneself the name. I think that goes for "my" and all possessive pronouns in front of a disease.
Thank God, we don't own it, but were only momentarily stuck with it.

It all starts with a thought - I haven't actually thought of having had Lyme in years. HG actually says it becomes part of the DNA engraving -- probably some of those emotional blockages that he keeps finding.

We had a good long visit with Dr. K. tonight - he is very fond of my husband and wanted to see him. He said that he himself is doing well with the drops. He said he hasn't slept as good in many years! He only has trouble finding an envelope and mail it in once a month. Then he can't find the address - the typical absent-minded professor. I guess I will have to chase him a bit more. He is excited about it and is recommending AI to his patients as needed. Maybe I will send him some addressed stamped envelopes - the spit and wrap he has to provide himself!
I have been finding parasites when testing and he did too. He suggested to treat parasites,
parasites, parasites, that they are much more of a problem than he originally had throught when I still needed to be his patient around the turn of the century!!!!! Since we are spilling metals now, he suggested to treat parasites again. So we will. He had suggested a few weeks ago to find suppositories. Metals and parasites, as I have always said live very close together. He used to preach that years ago, but he has now become very emphatic about it. We all have them, some of us just have too many of them. And they rob us blind.

Alinia, artemesia, artemesia, ozonated rizole oils. I am busy "creating" suppositories with
some of them, because they are more effective. I got a delivery of biofilm plus(whatever hides in it) with the first one I made. I used to sew fancy clothes and cover slips and water color and paint peasant furniture - now I am down to creating suppositories----

thejoje, HG told me some time ago - if you have a headache, take an aspirin. Don't suffer.
But here is part of Dr.K's neurotoxin elimination program:

Cilantro tea: use 10 to 20 drops in cup of hot water. Sip slowly. Clears the brain quickly of many neurotoxins. Good for headaches and other acute syptoms (joint pains, angina, headache): rub 10 -15 drops into painful area. Often achieves almost instant pain relief.

Start with less than drops and work up slowly.
Cilantro tincture gets to the nerves very quickly by rubbing it in. I also like the tea.

You can find the total program by googling Klinghardt Neurotoxin Elimination Program. It helps a lot to know all that.

Bedtime - and again thankful for a good day - hoping that all people on this earth find a warm bed somewhere....

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear GiGi,

Thanks so very much for passing on the message from HG at Allergie-Immun! I'm marking my calendar!

I'm very interested in how one goes about creating suppositories. I have Alinia pills, artemisia, and some essential oils useful in treating parasites--black walnut hull and clove.

I've been considering saving the Alinia tablets (I have enough for a full round of treatment) to take after completing AI, but was concerned that these might interfere with the body's own responses. I didn't know if Alinia acts on the immune system like antibiotics or not. Do you?

I'm going to try out the cilantro tea and topical treatment, as needed. I have a couple of cranky areas (one the site of many injuries) that could use some help!

Have you tried out DMSO? I have a very good friend who's an ND who recommends that for joint pain. He recommends USP grade only, shipped in a tinted glass container. It needs to be diluted down with distilled water and kept only in a glass container away from light.

You can't buy this grade of DMSO in a health food store--what is sold there comes in plastic. DMSO is a universal solvent: the plastic ends up in the DMSO.

Anything you add to DMSO goes through the entire body in a few seconds. You can test this for yourself by adding some garlic, for example, putting it on a toe, and being able to taste the garlic almost instantly.

This might be more penetration than needed or wanted for those of us who are very toxic....Then again, a very small amount to start?

Hope this helps!

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

thejoje,

My daughter occasionally take advil on those days...but not as many as you describe. No more than 2, every 4 hrs I believe...and dont think she has taken more than 4 a day ever. She is used to dealing with big time pain...so when she takes them, she needs them. Especially if she has to go to class or exercise.

While still on AI, her menses have improved. They are now at regular intervals...( were every two weeks for many years...completely crazy)and cramps are more manageable now. But still there!

She tries to use a heating pad and put her feet up if possible.

From what I have witnessed with regulations on the drops...I would anticipate improvement in this area for your daughter from the AI therapy.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Anyone having delays getting the drops with the overeas airline flight cancelations? Are packages being received as usual?
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My neighbor got theirs on April 28, were mailed from Germany April 21.
Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imaginit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HG has still not received my sample that I sent on April 12. Should I send in another one?
Posts: 123 | From Montana | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maradona
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maradona     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I,m interested to start AI.
Igenex labs show lyme only .

Treated Lyme for 6months,my LLMD thinks mybe I have coinfections babs and bart mix symptoms not shure never adresed coinfections,nore parasites.

On rocephin IV 2G and flagyl 250X3.
Filling alone to figure out what is best in this stage.

Appreciate any advice or idea

Posts: 482 | From Nebraska | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Maradona,

What are your symptoms and severity?

Could you survive without antibiotics?

Are antibiotics helping you live symptoms free?

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,
I never thought of using the cilantro drops for menstrual cramps. Very ingenious.
Thanks for the tip!

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.
(Viktor Frankl- Holocaust survivor)

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Imaginit - he once never received my sample. Seems like he should have yours by now unless it got hung up when the planes weren't flying in Europe.

Wouldn't hurt to send another one.

Maradona
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maradona     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My symptoms are cold feet burning and cold burning on arms and feet,pins and needle sensations on my foot sometimes hav e same in my chest,neck creaks and craks.

I stoped them for a week and my symptomes started to came back.

Dont know are they Lyme ore somthing else coinfections ore iven yeast mold.

Yuse to have problem bifore I gat Lyme with sinusis especially on wet wether.
Ithink I need to do something about metals alergy and mold .
My impresion is that this is stoping me from geting beter.

Posts: 482 | From Nebraska | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imaginit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Nana,
Do you guys just put a bit of saliva on a tissue and wrap in aluminum foil and put in a regular envelope. I did this last time and I had to fill out an extra form because there was something other than just a letter in the envelope.

Thanks for your help.

Posts: 123 | From Montana | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maradona
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24552

I,m not symptom free right now but was going slow but study to that goal .
Now for the first time I have candida problem on my mouth white yelloish tongue and aperently in my digestiv tract.
I contact LLMD office but takes for them almost a week to get to me back .I gess they arent our engels either but just play that role.Charged me almost 2000$ for western blot and coinfections done thru Igenex.

Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Hi,
Can anyone tell me the exact address to send the sample to? Is it the one listed on the website and do you write the address in German or English?

Thank you.

GiGi
Member # 259

Send a one page note:

Name
Address
Short list of basic symptoms or diagnosis

Spit two drops on a 2 inch square piece of kleenex. Put it in a small snack bag or smaller.
Seal bag.
Flat wrap this baggie into a small piece of foil which doesn't add more weight, just to cover the baggie and tug the ends under (flat) to avoid bulkiness.

Take a regular letter envelope addressed to

Allergie Immun
In den Hahndornen 16
D-67273 Bobenheim am Berg
Germany

Write with large letters on envelope AIR MAIL.
The one page and skimpily wrapped baggie will in that envelope will cost 98cents. Not necessary to add another form if done that way. I have done it for a year now and it always got there fine when done this way.

Hope that works. Don't forget to send the PayPal for the fee.

Good luck.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Maradona, if molds, yeast and metals are a concern, I don't know a better way to handle them than to #1, be able to recognize them.

That takes place with the first round of AI. Doesn't mean they all leave immediately but your body can start to deal with them as it would have before it was completely overwhelmed.

It's the toxic terrain that makes a happy home for all these things.

Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Thanks Gigi,
I have done it to your specifications and will send it out when the PO opens in the am. I had previously sent it to the address on the website so I guess that's why it didn't get there.

When you send in your first sample do you still do Pay Pal? Sorry for being so dense but I do want to get this right and start on the drops. I'm bummed that it's going to be postponed another two weeks. And patience is not one of my strongest virtues.

I do thank all of you for blazing the trail and being so helpful. Thank you.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Did you already pay via paypal for the test and first drops through the website? If so, you are all set for the first round.

He asks for the postage via paypal for subsequent mailing of drops.

The address on the website is the same as Gigi posted except on the website it includes his name. Should have made it there unless the whole "no fly" thing got in the way.

I'm excited for you.

I love Bozeman!

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone

I keep reading that you should read this thread and consider AI before doing any KPU or Methylation cycle protocols.

Is this the general consensus and what everyone here did or is doing?

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Thanks Nana! I did pay through a credit card for the entire thing--it came to $634. Exchange rates must have changed over the year.

Anyway, Bozeman is where my LLND is and my daughter will be attending college there this fall. If AI works for me, I am going to get her on it as well as she has lyme and symptoms but is not doing any treatment.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NanaDubo:

One major problem I had that is now gone - just before starting the drops my colon had completely shut down. No surprise when I received my test results from AI that those areas showed up in the "red zone" - severe blockages.

I think this is pretty convincing in itself, since they would have had no way of knowing this any other way, other than the test.

These are the kind of things that I look for. If they actually can detect something like this from saliva, I have some confidence they know what they are doing.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zombie, many congratulations on your terific improvements: it is wonderful to have new hope and I wish you continued success.

By the way, if anyone in Europe is interested in doing AI, after the initial Paypal payment, I was asked to send 5 euros each time for postage: I just slip a note into the package,

Best Wishes,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Dan, Yes. I didn't even write that as one of my "symptoms" when I sent in my first saliva sample. I wasn't aware yet what a problem it was becoming.

Spring showers - I only started KPU treatment after having been on the drops for a year. I was dreading it due to all the horror stories I had heard. I am on a fairly small dose of the Core and am handling it very well.

There is another thread running (or was) about how difficult the drops can be. There were some rough rounds for me as I have stated throughout this thread. My final round was brutal as I also stated.

My husband completed in 7 rounds and never felt a thing except for vivid dreams. My neighbor is also not feeling a thing.

I think we can expect everyone will react differently, we all carry a different load and different levels of blockages.

I always tried to remember (with a little help from my friends) that regulating was taking place and that it would pass.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

In the mail came my last report!

"the last analysis of your sample currently shows no further energetically relevant disruptions"

I did sense I was nearing the end. And I feel a little sad, as I was hoping they kept finding little things to correct! I always looked forward to my future rounds as I saw positive change monthly.

As Nana just posted, a week after my last round I also had an unusually odd regulation with my liver/intestines...actually similar to hers, but Nana's sounded more "brutal" than mine.

It wasn't too hard..just a little scary as I haven't had a painful liver area or blockage in that area that I can remember since possibly childhood. It was not debilitating...just very noticeable...whitish stools. But since Nana posted about hers...and that she is done, I knew it was only a regulation happening, from the past years experience...and possibly I was ending soon too.

I decided not to seek medical advice from my ND and just ride it out...from my past experiences.

Having others post their issues candidly helped me prepare myself for future rounds and know what can be done to ease through it.

My liver issue cleared in several days but I was concerned of needing more liver support...which I did add...liverlife, milk thistle and Pekana remedies. I only tested for it for about a week.

Biotenser confirmed metals moving out big time and liver clearing!

The previous round it was the kidney clearing out stored metals and E-coli! I got scared and went to my GP for urine test...proved high e-coli infection...and was sent to a specialist who wanted to put me on antibiotics...I decided to treat myself naturally...got retested after natural remedies and it did go away...and possibly would have on its own...

A few before that was my thyroid acting up! Every hypotyroid symptoms imaginable...not severe but real...I was scared again, and went to my ND...who tested me to take iodine...my biotenser testing confirmed I wanted it...but in three days...no more need! All cleared on its own!

This reminds me that my only "hard Issues" with the therapy over the past year, were just odd issues, actually old past issues so I knew what they were, and did mentally make me think of adding remedies to ease through it...as I am predisposed to always have a remedy for any illness or ache my whole life.

And there were times I did get nervous that maybe it was not the regulations...it was a new issue that possibly needed to be addressed...which each time ended up not being the case.

I do believe now I did not "need" to take as many natural remedies/support products as I did...but the remedies helped me ease through those few days...and mentally feel better that I was in control of the situation.

I share all this to encourage you as you go through your unique issues with AI.

I do recommend getting that basket of support products so you have some back up when you get nervous of a new regulation/feeling you are experiencing.

My kids do not take any support if they have a problem, as they do not share their slight regulation issues...they just live with little things I believe, then forget they even had a slight odd feeling or issue.

They do not report anything to me now that has seemed physically odd or unusual. Its how our mind individually works, & past experiences on dealing with health issues.

I"ll still be posting here occasionally as I anticipate more regulations occurring the coming year...as HG writes:'

"As you know from previous check-ups, the energetic components that regulate all material parts of the body are easily corrected (our experience). However, it might take some time for our body to restructure all matter. Please allow your body the time to do that. Our rule of thumb is that a restructuring may take up to one year if disruptions existed for 10 years."

Anyway...thanks to all for your support, encouragement and sharing!

blessings,

lp

[ 04-29-2010, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: lightparfait ]

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Way to go LP! It is very true, what he says about restructuring. I feel it going on and I have not had any drops for two months.

Are your kids done as well? Seems like it is taking a little longer, our kids and grand kids seem to have more burden.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is interesting that vivid dreams can be one of the effects of AI. It also is one of the temporary effects of Low Dose Naltrexone, which regulates or boosts the immune system.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Thanks Nana! WE have been on the same course!

My kids are not complete yet.

They have taken longer between rounds to send in their saliva samples.

But I think that will benefit them, as more restructuring can occur if not rushing through it. And I"m sure more body burden has been added with the college lifestyle...foolish kids!

I will continue to post their things that I observe as they will be home from college soon. I will have a summer to monitor!

I am still reviewing my final analysis, and will post my findings...and welcome comparisons with those who have completed AI!

Not all is completely regulated or in the green! But all is much better. And I feel great...Much better than when I started!

[ 04-29-2010, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: lightparfait ]

Maradona
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24552

Nana Dubo what about my symptoms.
I,m not symptom free and I'm on ABX Rocephin and Flagyl.

Can AI keep me symptom free during the time.
I'm on the drops or do I have to take ABX to .

Will like to be able to start AI.
Thanx on response and advice.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Springshowers,

Two trains of thought on this...

All depending on whether you will be doing the AI therapy or not.

1. If you have no intention of doing AI...by all means get the KPU test and do the KPU protocol if necessary. Some post relief wit this.

2. If you do intend to start the AI therapy...You could get the KPU test pre AI therapy...and see if you have the problem with your detox pathways.

At the same time start the AI therapy... but do not do any KPU protocol, finish the AI therapy completely without adding other therapies and then later re-test for KPU...see if anything has changed. YOu should see a major difference with the AI clearing your detox pathways..although likemine, they are not yet 100%.

Then if you still have KPU issues, you culd consider starting the KPU protocol then. You should have much less to regulate on your detox pathways.

This is what I would recommend.

I had the test after starting the drops...did some KPU therapy while on the drops (which was a mistake)...but was concerned it was "skewing" my AI results...by making things appear to be working, ...by adding supplements...so it appeared with AI testing that my detox pathways were regulated....just my thoughts at the time...

I had that intuition that I needed to stop the KPU therapy...and let me body regulate as much as possible with AI on its own...then see what I still had.

Also, I was very lacking in minerals in general. Once I did start adding a milti mineral...I did not test to need the KPU protocol. so it is individual and your body needs can change daily. No two are alike here.

I am planning on getting retested sometime this summer to see what my KPU results are now, as I have completed the AI therapy.

But remember less is more...add as little to your body that is not food while regulating on the AI therapy.

The results on my final AI analysis show that my detox pathways are still slightly "out of range", but may still regulate this coming year...

I will not do any more KPU if I find through ART that it is not necessary.

Others may have different advice.

[ 04-29-2010, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: lightparfait ]

Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Hi everyone!
Well after preparing my envelope to resend to HG, my results were in my email this am and my drops are on the way! YEA

The test was spot on allergies. Penicillin (I have been allergic to since birth) was marked. And the gluten, corn, milk, were also marked and I've known this for a few years too. Soy was not marked but I have been avoiding.

Can I tell you guys the results and have you help me interpet them? I only had one result in the green. Thanks.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Maradona, I'm not sure how to answer your question.

I don't think anyone who has done AI therapy has been or remained symptom free - symptom free from what is the question. Trying to pinpoint what the symptoms are caused by can be a wild goose chase.

If you take a jar, throw in some water, some heavy metals, a few virsues, some bacteria, some spirochetes or what have you .... give it a good shake and then how to you figure out what you are treating and what your symptoms are caused by?

I gave up trying to figure out what was caused by what when I realized that metal toxicity, fungus, yeast etc., all create similar symptoms and seem to like to keep each other company.

I had a short run with abx two years ago and decided for me personally, that was not the way to go. I am not a doctor and stopping abx is a personal choice.

My decision to try Allergie-Immun was based on a inner feeling that all does not go wrong unless there is an underlying mess. I wanted to deal with the underlying mess.

My initial test results from AI showed just how much of a mess I was in. Going on the drops was a decision to deal with whatever came up in order to get to the bottom of it.

I don't regret it for a minute but no one can decide for you. I was ready but perhaps three years ago I would not have been.

I understand your predicament, cruising uncharted water is not always the easiest decision. I just had to go with my gut instinct.

ND

Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi GiGi or anyone,

Is there a recommended time to do a hair analysis (Doctor's Data kit) while on AI?

I finished my 12th round of drops 2 weeks ago and am waiting for #13.

Feels like I am moving lots of metals, and at my last hair analysis several years ago, I had plenty of all the major metals on hand Same with the fecal metals tests I did, also several years ago.

Just want to be sure I do the hair analysis at the optimum time, if that matters.

I'm glad I read a few more posts yesterday, because I had started taking the methyl folate supplement again recently. I didn't realize it would interfere with the AI testing, so I have stopped it again.

Thanks, everyone,
Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

That's great Imaginit. Pretty sure I know which one was in the green : )

Go ahead and share away. Were the metals checked?

lightparfait
Member # 22022

My final report analysis:

Strong and significant improvements in every tested area!

Still have some things in the "yellow" zone, but near moving in to the "all clear", green area...

Two areas still appear to need help and are just out of the "damaged, red- range"...intestinal system and toxic body burden by recirculating heavy metals. This comes as no surprise with what I have been experiencing.

Here are all my current 6 "yellow areas" still mostly just missing the acceptable green range, that I am hoping will regulate even more this year:

#1.3 Excretory system
#1.6 (intestines) blocks or dysfunctions in intestinal system
#2.2 (intestines) blocks of secondary energy supply (close to out of range)
#4.1 (heavy metals) toxic body burden by recirculating heavy metals...still needs regulating.
#7.1 (Biloux Value) extent bioenergy available as biological light
#8.1 (cell polarity) cells that are without energy or polarity

These 6 areas above were very much out of range originally and mostly in the very high yellow or very low red=manifested damage area!

They have markedly improved!

All else tested is very much in the "no dysfunction", "normal" range now, where I only had one of these in the normal range in the beginning of testing!

The final outcome is still yet to come this year, s metals are releasing and my detox pathways are opening.

But from what I am currently experiencing now with the therapy complete...I am more than happy with the results. If things improve no more, I am still in a much better place of health and vitality.

I am so much better than I was 10 years ago!

And you will hear from me if this is fleeting....and if things do not last...I will be the first to tell you.

I think it does take a lifetime of choosing to live clean, pure, and free. Future choices will impact how long this regulation lasts.

GiGi
Member # 259

LP, glad you made it to this point. Now it's time to let nature take its course. Body knows best.

My feeling about KPU before or after AI differs. AI was not known to many, including Dr. K., and I am convinced that his thinking is changing even more as he makes his way through AI himself. Some of his patients get on AI right away.

If I had to make that decision, I would
choose the corrections with AI before embarking on KPU. Why suffer "crashing" with KPU if it can be avoided. Crashing very clearly is known to be part of the early months of the KPU therapy. Why force the release of toxins while the immune system is still in the dark and cannot readily deal with them. Cart before the horse? And who knows what happens to the KPU condition once the roads are opened up with AI.

We are all in virgin territory ...... and that is when I like to let logic prevail.

I am doing great and my husband is able to clear out some more of the fumes he picked up during the many years of flying.

As I have mentioned here before, when starting the release of toxic metals/chemicals/neurotoxins, etc. with AI, we are clearing out a whole ecosystem and parasites are always part of it. That is the alert I get from Dr.K. After a long chronic condition, some support may be needed to move things out. But my sense is, we finally got past the summit!

Take care.

Take care.

Imaginit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20399

Nana,
Ha ha. Now why would that one be in the green? I feel like it should be in the red (sigh).

Anyway, metals checked include: Lead, chromium, nickel, copper and mercury. Industrial toxins pentachlorphenole and phenly mercury acetate.

Here's my major questions, I guess not so much on the results, but how I proceed from here. I know there is a "basket" of helps that we should be doing to help us through AI including food binders, etc. What I can't remember is what they all are and when they come into play. I would like to order them now, so can someone list the basics like NDF, Pekana--those are the only two I remember.

What are the minerals I should be taking now? Do any of you take liquid vitamins now too? What did you stay on while doing AI?

Can I do detox baths still?

I also remember from reading that lots of soups and pectin are good.

Last, I have been on Low Dose Naltrexone for a year. It has helped with pain, sleep. Should I discontinue this. I cannot discontinue my antidepressants as I have been on them for 25 years and would not like to start that process at this time.

I understand from reading the thread that vitamin b shots should also be discontinued? Is this right? I have a methylation cycle problem.

I'm very excited, but feel somewhat overwhelmed with this new process. Thanks for your help.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Thanks Gigi!

How have you decided to address the parasites?

lp

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Well Imaginit - everyone's reports I've seen (including mine) only had one area in the green and that was the one!

It's too nice outside to be on the computer right now.

I'll check back later.

ND

Lee
Member # 23768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nana,

How much of a factor in helping your Lyme was the bionic. Would you be in the spot you are now without the bionic. I guess that is a hard question to answer, but am interested in your thoughts.

Lee

--------------------
"The race has already been won."

Posts: 74 | From midwest | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scrambled_brain
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scrambled_brain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiGi:

We are all in virgin territory ...... and that is when I like to let logic prevail.

Strange, this treatment seems to defy all logic. It is fine with me if people want to do it and I am always happy if someone improves, but this is not logic--it is a leap of faith.
Posts: 375 | From Southeast | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Lee, what spot are you referring to?

I think the Bionic can work well for treating many things. However, having used it with unknown "allergies" to lead, mercury, copper, nickel, fungi, molds, lots of chemicals and a handful of industrial toxins -

I feel like it all got put in a blender with no way to exit.

I have posted here many times that I wish I had known about Allergie-Immun first.

eightybarb
Member # 24968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eightybarb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter is 2 years old. She is having eczema on her arms, cheeks, around her jaw line. She scratches also. Her pediatrician told me to put the Hydro Cortisonce cream.

I would like to know what is causing this. Also she started to get the dark circles under and to the corner of her eyes.

Can you guys give me an advice how does it sounds if I approach AI.

I want to know if she is allergic to any foods or something else.

any input is apreciated.

Thank you,
Barb

Posts: 96 | From Germantown | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Barb,

I would get the AI test and therapy for her.

These were some of my daughters first signs at 1 year old. (she is 18 now) and on the AI therapy herself.

I wish I knew about AI at the beginning like you have just learned about.

I would also not do the cortisone cream...this is not good for her. I put it on my daughter and on myself...and I can tell you from experience this is not good for her health.

She is most likely having a food reaction causing this rash...just avoid foods with gluten, wheat, corn, dairy until you get your test.

You will find out all when your results arrive...hang in there and get her started!

This will save you both lots of grief as things wont get better on their own if not addressed.

With AI therapy...these get regulated pretty quickly in a few months time. My daughter can now eat all things and is not allergic any longer to animals and plants. The animal and plant allergies progressed over time...she wasn't born with them...but many things got worse until the recent AI treatment.

Read the posts and contact other mothers of young children on the drops...there are many that posted in previous threads...you have to search them out as they are not regular posters.

Its good to have a support group of others who have like situations.

eightybarb
Member # 24968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eightybarb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you lightparafait.

I am on GF and DF I would say all in my home are followin the GF but not the DF. My daughter like milk, cheese and butter. She asks for milk as soon as she wakes up.

Glad to hear that your daughter is doing good.

I am following the threads did not learned yet.

Thank you for the advice.

Posts: 96 | From Germantown | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee
Member # 23768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nana,

I guess I was wondering if you were to go back over a year if you would still do the bionic or would you only do AI? Or would you do AI first and then do the bionic? Please do not misunderstand me, I am not trying to be critical.

I am trying to figure out if AI alone will clear up the system enough that Lyme would then be killed off and no antibiotics or bionic infrared photons needed.

Sorry if I was unclear.

Lee

--------------------

Posts: 74 | From midwest | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Lee,

Over 1 1/2 years ago I too was considering the bionic 880 treatment to get rid of lyme. I was already booked to go!

Fortunately for me, it was suggested by over a dozen lymenet posters who had gone to Germany to do the bionic, that I should do the AI therapy first...and see if I even need the bionic. Many had limited success.

Well, they were right to suggest this. I now no longer have a reason to use the bionic....so I did not waste my time, money and energy for a very expensive treatment that I could not do near home.

I hear photons do wonders for people...but the point others have told me only after their own experience is that photons move metals and pathogens...and can cause more problems if your detox pathways are not addressed first as well as the ability for your body to recognize the metals, etc...

Also, the chat began about the need to remove mercury amalgams pre-photon treatment.

Those doing the bionic were true pioneers to many of us now doing the AI. I am grateful for all the many posts on the bionic and people's candid experiences and opinions. I have learned so much from these experiences that are helpful. I have purchsed my biotenser and learned its use by many of the bionic pioneers and Dr. W.

Many have gotten better to some degree with the photon machine...so it is not a bad treatment...but not the same at all as AI.

I have also seen posted that others who have gone for the bionic treatment in Germany, keep up the treatments at home, so it is not a one time shot...it is to be used a lifetime or when needed. It's individual. Most buy the machine too.

AI cannot be compared. It is more essential for your body to regulate than to push pathogens.

I am one of the first on this forum to do AI without ever using the bionic 880. So this was an experiment, which I believe successful as I attained my goal through the process.

Others have used the Bionic first...with limited success. They will have to tell you their situation...and others may have a different opinion. You may want to search for info on the bionic...and get the old timers to respond.

So I suggest to do the Allergie Immune, and forget the bionic for the present.

Lee
Member # 23768

LP,

Thanks for your reply. I know you did some antibiotics before your did AI. Did those help you any?

I guess I am asking, because after 9 rounds of AI I feel worse than I did a year ago.

But, I will take it one day at a time or maybe in this case one drop at a time. [Cool]

Lee

--------------------

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Lee, If I went back two years in time, knowing what I know now - I would do AI. All the food allergies Dr. W detected in me are gone now after AI and my gut is healing - minus the appendix I left in Germany.

That treatment with amalgams in my mouth at the time was not good for me. My fillings got hot shortly after and stayed that way until I had them removed.

The bionic did knock down the lyme.

A different practitioner in Germany that I have been in touch with a few times who uses both - told me if there was anything left after AI (metals or whatever), I could treat with the bionic but she didn't think there would be.

The metals are coming out on there own and I don't feel the need to do anything but a gentle detox now.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LP, congratulations! I can understand your feeling a sort of disappointment, as, after a while on AI, you get used to the whole rhythm of 2 weeks on, sending off, reading the imbalances, beginning again.

I hope you will continue to chip in here and to keep us up to date on how your kids are doing,

all the best,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Lee,

"I guess I am asking, because after 9 rounds of AI I feel worse than I did a year ago."

Are you taking care of the toxin fallout that is now trying to leave your body?

Metals and chemicals still need support in form of binders. So will neurotoxins. Otherwise you undoubtedly will not feel well.

I hope you have read at least parts of this thread and get some ideas as to what can help.
I am not familiar with your history, so can't comment much. Just remember that neurotoxins feel the same no matter the cause. Metals and chemicals cause identical symptoms. So it is very difficult to tell whether talking Lyme or environmental toxicity. I have always wondered how people can tell the difference. None of my doctors ever could say with certainty, and to me obviously it is always a mix of pathogen die-off and released toxins of different kinds.

If you have done a fair amount of pharma meds, it will take longer to clear things out. That is what AI is after -- cleaning out the system of the remains that prevent the body from functioning as it should.

Hope you have the patience and learn to add a few tricks to lighten the load. I was heavy into charcoal for a few days here and there when nothing else seemed to help. Look at dl glycine, fiber, fiber. I cook a big pot of chicken broth w/bones, with veggies - before I store it in bottles, I grind the soft veggies in my little baby food blender and add it to the broth. It adds lots of fiber to the liquid consumed daily. It's the first thing my husband drinks in the morning.

If you really think you should be feeling better by now, have you been tested for KPU? That can be a missing link. If you lack any of the essential minerals, getting any toxins out is a lost cause, no matter how much AI you do. It is the most basic requirement for detoxing.

Possibly do a Doctors Data Hair test and get the mineral values with it - is painless and costs $46. It may tell you why you are not making more headway.

Just some suggestions, and I hope it helps.

Take care.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Lee,

So sorry you are having a rough time.

I did 1 1/2 yrs of doxy...for ehrlichiosis, and a few months of Ceftin (that is awful) until that was gone in bloodwork. Daughter did same length of time for RMSF, Ehrlichiosis and Bart...all with doxy. Along with about 30 odd minerals/vitamins and supplements.

Lyme was still present in blood, and still getting fevers, flu like things, etc...but took an abx break.

Found ART practitioner to verify lyme. Autoimmune issues were my main focus, with a goal of loosing lyme so immune would function on its own correctly...as that has happened for some my LLMD suggested.

Did some general detox, and some ART inspired natural protocols that were also anti viral, and botanicals for emotions, and worked on my electrolyte balance, then started AI.

This was a few months of natural protocols from the ART ND. All new to me.

Lyme symptoms gone after several months. Happened when working on emotional healing along with AI regulation. But auto immune remained even more elevated than previously. Still monitoring this...and will advise all when a change occurs. I am not having auto immune symptoms now..just elevated ANA.

so initially abx helped me I believe with co-infections only...not lyme...but think I was on them way too long. My instincts kept telling me it was time to stop...and take a break...but I kept going 6 months longer than I wanted...just to go the distance to be sure I gave it a good shot.

Knowing what I do now, I think I would have preferred treating only with natural antivirals, etc, even if it took longer to clear. Less residual issues with natural protocols than with abx.

I have grown up with taking abx for all issues...and not understanding natural protocols...that is why I never knew to try the natural.

I am full of candida from the abx! That creates more to clear!

I would not suggest taking abx at all ...while on round 9! You have come so far! Go the distance...the finish is ahead. But you need support as you feel so bad!

Lee, Do you have a ND?

Have you done any regular binders or organ support for detox while on AI?

Have you confirmed active lyme still with ART or muscle testing or tensor or blood? How about co-infections?

Also Lee, did you treat with abx or any natural antibiotic like treatment at all before AI for any co-infections, and how long?

Are you or have you been on any other meds or protocols that could be causing a longer regulation?

Are the hard things you are currently experiencing similar to things you have had in the past...or are they new issues? What do you think they are related to?

The more specific info you can share, the better advise you will get. I'm sure one of us can give you some appropriate guidance on easing the load!

blessings,
lp

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Carry,

Thanks for you message.

And of course I will chip in...or you will all
miss my lenghtly replies.

At some point I will have to gleen myself from this regular ritual of checking in with my AI friends...as I consider you all my friends.

After several years of lymenet...this has become habit forming!

Keep posting Carry! I want someone to plan the AI reunion in a few years to see how we are doing after graduation!

lp

kateaton
Member # 24871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kateaton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really interested in starting AI. I just got confirmation this week that I have lyme. My naturopath is recommending the Cowden protocol for me- I know that antibiotics are not the way for me to go.

Would AI be incompatible with Cowden? (It includes herbs and homeopathics) I'd like to clean up the mess and reduce the pathogen load at the same time if possible.

Posts: 98 | From NH | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee
Member # 23768

Nana, Gigi, and LP--

Again thank you for your kind feedback. I have not done antibiotics since 2005, except for a few days with major surgery in 2007. I did about a year or a little more of antibiotics off and on in 2004-2005. Don't think it helped. I have had some lyme and bart symptoms for over 7 years, but some docs think I have had it much longer. The bartonella test showed a very low titer as did ehrlichiosis. I did some oral and I.V. antibiotics for the Lyme and the ehrlichiosis. Could not handle the antibiotics--rimfampin etc. for bart and refused to take levaquin or any drug in its class. I am generally not keen on taking medicines of any kind unless I really need to (and I do take meds for minor seizures or I would be in big trouble!). My parents are the same way and they are well into their 80's!

I do use a biotensor or ring pendulum to test binders, fibers, and detox and do rotate them.
Pectin, milk thistle,charcoal, nanozeolite, the Pekana 3 for liver, kidneys, and lymph system etc.

I have no amalgams--always have had good teeth, thank God. I do know my house is built on old farmland, so I am sure there are chemicals in the soil and of course I could have gotten mercury via my parents etc.

LP, there are no ND's close to me--maybe 3 to 4 hours away, but I do manage to work fulltime and have very few sick days to use and the ND I would go to is not open on weekends. So, right now a ND is not an option. And even this popular ND does not know ART.

Currently I am testing with my biotensor as not being positive for lyme or co-infections, but I need to have someone else test me as I know I can be biased (I, of course, want to think positive that the Lyme and Bart are all gone!) [Smile]

I do not have KPU. Will look into Doctor's data, but I admit I am leery of hair analysis and its accuracy.

I konw that God will see me through this and it does help to have everyone's support. So, again I say, Thank you.

Lee

--------------------

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Kateaton,

Welcome to the group. I'm not familiar with the Cowden protocol...but usually homeopathy or other frequency treatments like rife are not recommended along with AI...it confuses the AI treatment frequencies I believe I have read on the AI website. Herbal remedies are usually ok when needed!

Best to not do any treatments while doing AI.

Do you have any co-infections ?

Others will chime in...but become familiar with the allerge-immun.de website...and HG can answer your questions more specifically there.

best wishes,

lp

Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

I'm new to the board - I don't have lyme that I know of - I wasn't sure if that was ok or not. I found out about ALlergie Immun from "Zombie" who is my sister inlaw [Smile] MY entire family (me, dh and 5 kids) is doing AI all at once which at times seems a bit crazy, but good too. I'm posting here because I don't know of anywhere else to ask questions. I've read the entire thread [Smile] Hopefully that will save me asking any annoying questions [Wink]

1. I'm wondering about the pekana products - I want to take them as I am definitely needing organ support, but I"m confused because I thought taking homeopathics was a big no-non on AI and they appear from the description to be homeopathic.

2. I have glycine, apple pectin, charcoal and the biopure chlorella - I feel a bit like I"m muddling through with these - not knowing 100% what the guidelines are for taking each. How long before or after food etc. So far I am taking charcoal at bedtime every night. CHlorella sporadically during the day if I'm feeling bad. Glycine I was mixing either with watered down pure cranberry juice, or in with the apple pectin mixture described earlier in the thread here. I'd like to buy a biotensor, but just don't have the cash for it right now - soon hopefully, but it's not an option quite yet.

3. I started taking a product called Body Balance by LIfe force. It's aloe vera juice and 9 sea vegetables. The fatigue has been really really difficult with 5 kids to care for - this is supposed to be very helpful for remineralizing and I know I am very low. I hoped that since it is essentially a food that it wouldn't interfere with the AI? Is that correct?

4. My oldest is 15 years old - she has had a really hard time since starting AI. She started eating gluten again when we started the drops convinced that it was ok. SHe has a severe neurological reaction to gluten causing rages and severe mood swings. I understand that the drops cleared the actual allergie in the first round, but it will take the gut time to heal. I'm wondering if that will happen on its own over time without any special help? She isn't willing to take anything else to help the process. I'm not actually even sure that she will complete AI now as things have gotten quite bad and she is on the verge of leaving home as a result. I think that part of me is hoping there is still some hope that this will improve in time to prevent that. I'm not really sure what I am asking for on this one - thoughts maybe?

I'll stop there for now - I don't want to write a book [Wink] I wanted to say tho that I really appreciate all that people have shared here and the time that has taken - it has been enormously helpful in navigating such unfamiliar terrain.

Heather

Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

LP, glad to hear you'll still be posting and I love the idea of an AI graduation reunion sometime!

Skiesmama, I identify with many of your questions and of course everyone on this thread is learning too, so sometimes a definitive answewr can't be given...or people may try one way and then change their mind from experience.

I'm very sorry about the bad time you and your oldest daughter are having and it is hard to know whether it would be better to address the gut more specifically during or after AI.

I still have some gut problems myself and do sometimes take glutamine or make a slippery elm and marshmallow or chamomile tea [and take probiotics]but these have soothed rather than 'cured'.

Since HG says that it may take at least a year for the body to complete its regulating after AI, perhaps things will improve over time.

I'd be interested to hear other people's reactions to taking Body balance, which I see is organic: my own take is that if it helps you, it is probably OK with AI, and may help with cleansing....but I'm no expert!

I do much the same as you with the binders: I have several different ones, but am drawn most often to chlorella and my capsules that are a mix of clay, charcoal, apple pectin and some herbs.

..At present I am trying chlorella 30 minutes before lunch and the capsules [2] either 30 mins before dinner or before bed. If I am feeling particularly bad or have a strong metal or chemical taste, I sometimes take a handful of chlorella extra.

I put apple pectin powder on top with cinnamon if I am eating a sliced or cooked apple. I do have zeolite, but something in me makes me reluctant to take it, so I usually don't, though I have no logical reason for that!

I see what you mean about Pekana and homeopathy vs AI, but haven't tried their products yet: I have been using some of BioRay's Liverlife though.

This is just what I do, not a 'right' answer, so I hope other people will give you their take and I wish you and all your family good luck with the drops,

Carry

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Wow Heather, you certainly have your hands full!

Although I can now eat wheat, it still affected me through the first few rounds. That does get corrected with the first round but if leaky gut is there, it will take awhile and I don't know of anything to help it along. Biologo for leaky gut but I don't know if you can get it in Canada any easier than we can.

Healthy foods don't interfere. Some might say that sea vegetables are tainted but most foods are.

I think there is some confusion about homeopathics.

HG told me that they are fine when detox is happening. Those organs do need support.

There are herbal tinctures that can be helpful for organ support. Red root, milk thistle...

It must be tough with a teenager, I hope she will hang in there.

Chlorella is best taken a half hour before meals and at bedtime. Charcoal taken away from anything else, including food. Careful with that one if you lean toward constipation.

When I use glycine, I take it between meals. Apple pectin can be mixed in with food I believe.

Minerals are one of the few things I'm taking right now as the heavy metals leave they take the good with them. I love Matrix Minerals from Biopure. I'm taking fairly big doses right now.

One other thought about homeopathics - could be there is a difference between a major homeopathic protocol and just a few for organ support.

I think supporting the kidneys in particular is crucial. Lymph - nothing feels worse than when that gets backed up. Rebounding, dry brushing, all is good but sometimes I needed something more.

I'm sure you'll get more answers here.

Good luck.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Heather,
I will chime in with a possibility...

My daughter and I did a round of natural parasite cleanse in the beginning of AI...we tried Humaworm.

This helped with lessening of many stomach issues...not gluten intolerence...but helped digestion. It lightened our load a little I believe.

We did not continue any parasite treatments during the remaining rounds.

Bloating, gas, and the immediate diary reactins I had seems to go away after that one cleanse...

things got progressivey better withthe Ai therapy..and it did take longer than the first round to see great relief...it was about three or four that we noticed complete regulation with the foods...

although I still have leaky gut issues that I am working on correcting over time...my final AI results still show room for improvement in my two intestinal systems.

Best Wishes
lp

kateaton
Member # 24871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kateaton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Light,

thanks for your input. I'll have to look into it further, and I may be wrong about Cowden being homeopathic. I think it may just actually be herbal. I just got all the stuff yesterday.

I don't know about co-infections. I had testing done this week, but my doctor doesn't think that my symptoms point to any co-infections. I definitely have viral issues going on.

k

Posts: 98 | From NH | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Nutmeg - looks like your question about hair tests got a little lost.

I just sent one in and plan on doing one every 3-4 months.

Can't hurt to keep checking and to compare as you go along. Also good to see how the good minerals are.

Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks NanaDubo! I think I will just collect the sample soon and get it sent off so the results are back in time for my next appointment.

The hair analysis is an inexpensive test, and a good indicator of both good and bad elements.

Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the replies [Smile]

SO the Pekana products are a go - I figured since so many use them that they would be fine.

My dd's reaction to gluten is (symptoms wise) all neurological. I know that it is obviously still affecting her otherwise, but that's where the symptoms are. SOme things are clearer today tho - she has had some repressed trauma surface this week - that would explain the panic attacks. I had wondered if AI would bring that up repressed traumas - and that if perhaps it would be a more difficult process to get through if one has been repressing for a long time. That is definitely clearer now.

I could use help specifically for kidney support. I'm going to order the pekana products. I have been drinking nettle infusions off and on. Also cranberry water with glycine added. My kidney's hurt quite often tho - I can't really stand up for long before they start to hurt. They are better since I started the body balance, but still a concern.

I'm wondering about support for my children as well - I haven't done anything really - anyone treating little ones? My kids are 2,4,7,9, and 15 yo. I'm not really feeling like the littlest ones need much if any. My 9 year old has improved a lot and I suspect he will finish first. My 7 year old tho has a history of sensory processing issues, a period of regression into autism symptoms (he has come back from that thankfully for the most part.) His behavior has been intense since starting AI - increased hyperactivity, impulse control is next to nil, and he's been rather more explosive than usual temper wise. He is also back to not taking in much of what we say - not even close to what it was previously, but still a challenge. HE has stopped wetting hte bed this round (2) so that is encouraging. WTIh the first round he started wetting every single night from previously it being often, but not every day.

The issue with the body balance that I'm not sure of are 2 things - 1 it has a small amount of preservatives. 2. The idea is to increase by 2 ounces every 4 days until you reach "cell saturation" at which point you are so energized that you can't sleep - then you back off by 2 ounces. I have gone much much sower with increasing as it can and did trigger more detox and I felt it wasn't such a good idea to force detox. It's tricky to tell tho at times whether I am feeling badly because it may be making me detox, or if it's just the AI. I feel quite a bit worse when I'm not on the drops - a need to sleep that is a force to be reckoned with - my body just goes to sleep - I better get to bed - it's very overpowering - that is an AI thing - I've always had fatigue in greater or lesser amounts - this is not the same thing - it's hard to explain tho. I do feel that the body balance is a good way to support my body - I was nervous about cutting out the supplements I took - My body id pretty tired from so many years of pregnancy, breastfeeding, and constantly interrupted sleep - there isn't much leeway. I'm still nursing too - I asked HG about it via email and he said that was fine. That's a big part actually of why I felt it important to do us all at once.

IT's sad tho to see my littlest ones tests come back with ever so many disregulations - we live way out in the country, eat organically, don't use any chemicals in the house ( I have MCS) and still they are so far out of balance. Their tests weren't as bad as the rest of us initially, but still pretty full up.

I had to laugh at the comment above about which category was in the green - every single one of us had only one in the green too [Wink]

Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Met DR. K today during the break at the seminar...and asked him about how he's doing on the drops...had a nice conversation and I shared my regulations and remaining metal detox issues.

Says he hasn't slept in years as well as now on the drops. He spoke about AI to the group and gave out the website and his recommendation..all glowing....it is on film.

Think there will be a rush of new people sending in samples after this weekend!

Wolfed Out
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfed Out     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey A.I. Gurus,

Great to still hear from all of you on this thread.

I'm convinced about trying A.I. and found some funds to get started.

But, I need your help with how to approach.

I'm a bit of a disaster right now. Serious issues with mucous, throat and chest tightness, light wheezing...

Other problems, nerve tingling, Babesia symptoms: off-balance, mental disaster.

I don't know if getting off ABX to do this is good. I'm scared to let things get more out of control...I'm already so close to thinking I need the hospital everyday.

Posts: 829 | From MD | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do AI without being off abx, but I am only on one abx.
I was impressed that AI caused immediate problems, I got pain already after days. So I know it is doing something. Although for me it is quite tough and I have to start on a lower dosage only three drops.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Member # 6974

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TO: eightybarb

I have been on PSP since July of 2009, with one break in order to heal a ruptured appendix.

If you've read this entire thread, then you've learned that this therapy is by no means without challenges; sometimes extreme challenges. Please perform PSP on yourself before ever considering using it on your daughter. This will give you some idea what she might experience.

At 2 years of age, I'm very doubtful that your daughter will be able to express what's happening to her while on this therapy; where and what pain might occur, as well as any improvements. PSP is daunting enough for an adult, who can at least generally describe what is happening to them, but a 2 year old, no way.

There will likely be all sorts of posts on this thread bashing me, negating and outright denying what I've just written to you. They will probably direct you or quote to you testimonials from the Allergie-Immun website, as well as other statements, etc. Please keep in mind that this is your child and not mine, A.I.'s or anyone else's... You are her only protection.

Again, I ask you to please perform the therapy on yourself first.

If you'd like to contact me directly, I can be reached at:

[email protected]

I will not be responding on this thread again until I'm completely through PSP.

Wishing you the best.

--------------------
ping
"We are more than containers for Lyme"

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Eightybarb, if you are not certain what you want to do, you can do the first test for s minimal fee and get the 16page report indicating the major and dominant dysregulations/allergies. Then you can decide whether you want to do the therapy with your child or not. I think they credit you for the testing fee if you decide to do the total therapy.

There are several young children on the therapy and it seems they are having a much easier time than the very toxic adults after years of accumulations of toxins of all kinds. I have been told by HG that children usually finish the therapy much more quickly, get through it much more easily and with less bottles.

By all means, don't do anything if you have any doubts about the therapy. At least, you can find if and how severe the allergies/dysregulations are
and then decide. I have also heard from HG that often children come following vaccinations, because that is when some of the problems start if they were not born with them.

Read as much on the website as you can find in English and do some google translating. It really helps to understand this therapy better.

Good luck to your in your decision-making.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

LP, good message.

Having known Dr. K. for many years personally, I don't think he has ever recommended any therapy which he has not experienced himself.
I knew he was already very impressed with the results he had seen from some of his patients last year because he told me so.

With as many people affected today, it will come as a great relief for many, I am sure. It takes time to understand what is happening in the body and to learn that damage that had been done over probably half a lifetime cannot be undone in a few months.

I am glad you got to chat a bit -

Take care.

This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement