LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 48)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
tick battler
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I did finally get the reports today in response to my e-mail. However, the PSP number on my bottle was one number and the report said it was a different number - one ended in OO6 and other other in 066. Same issue with my son...the PSP number on the bottle and report do not match but his number on the bottle was the same as my other son's. One of my son's names was spelled wrong on the report. How can a laboratory make such errors? Has ANYONE else experienced this?

I really want to do this therapy but this is very disconcerting. Maybe they recently hired a dyslexic person in the lab??

I am not ready to ask for my money back yet but would like to start over with all of us and use a new sample with a new report. I don't trust the current results. I hope they agree with this approach.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks thejoje - glad to hear that they have successfully handled your twins. Did your twins have many of the same results? Mine did, which concerns me a bit as well.

And now I know they REALLY messed up because I see they listed the same symptoms for my twin boys in the report! And like you said, I had CAREFULLY put each sample in a separate bag with their names and their separate symptom list in the bag. So they probably used the same DNA for both reports!

Does Mr. H. G. speak english at all? Do you think if I called I would have any luck explaining this? I want to start over from scratch...new samples, new numbers, new reports.

Gigi - what do you think?

Thanks for your input.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lex,

Do you trust your own energy testing? The woman I use did not know what was in the AI bottle I showed her, so I think she was reliable. She has been very reliable for me before.

Would you trust ART--afterall it is a form of energy testing and the same bias could exist with ART?

I find it easier to trust someone else with a major energy type question than myself as my emotions play into it. Even my energy healer says if she has a major question about herself she asks another healer to test her.

And if you don't trust someone else's energy testing, how can you trust using AI as it is based on energy testing of some sort?

Just curious as to where your thoughts are coming from.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8880 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
re the twins, I would give separate fictitious names so things don't get all messed up. Start over again. Use middle names or nicknames. Mark the plastic with their names -- do everything you can on your end to be clear.

Dr. K cautions ART practitioners not to play the mind games when testing. We have to be aware that this can happen -- always have to have the attitude that we are looking for the answer, that we don't know.

Dr. K also says that if we were meant to be our own healers we'd all have our own planet.

Do I test my energy when I'm in a hole? No, I don't.

If your tester is testing the plastic, you may never be ready for the drops. Best way to test is take some of the drops, put in a quartz crystal clear vial. And using a surrogate is so important -- hard to find a good arm but so often what's going on with us is too easy to project onto patient. Dr. K goes on and on about all this in his seminars.

Posts: 263 | From Annapolis, Md. | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just another thought -- HG at AI is not a perfect human being. He is doing his best for all of us. This is not your regular lab where people wear white coats and goggles -- Dr. K said HG is a religious man who cares deeply about helping humanity.

I can't tell you the number of times Lab Corp has lost my blood sample or failed to perform all the tests the doctor asked for. Or the screw ups staff have made like not putting me down for an appt. that I traveled an hour for. Or sending someone else's results to me. Nearly every time I go to a doctor something is missed, something forgotten which requires me to have to spend my time going back to make things right. And not long ago a pharmacy gave my husband birth-control pills!

Posts: 263 | From Annapolis, Md. | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Lex, I certainly realize humans are not perfect. I have nothing against HG and I'm sure he is a very nice person. I appreciate that he is answering my e-mails now and after some messages back and forth, he has agreed to start over. I don't think my concerns are unreasonable or unfounded and I feel I am more than entitled to this. Wouldn't you want the same if you were in my shoes?

I feel that there MUST be a strong level of attention to detail when you are charging $600 per person and taking DNA samples and providing therapy to people that you claim will help them. This attention to detail is essential for them to be taken seriously. I hope HG will be looking further into who is responsible for this very sloppy processing.

The mistakes with regard to my samples were numerous and serious. The most important and basic part of lab testing is ensuring that sample numbers match patients and are not mixed up. I have been to Labcorp and Quest many times with my family of 5 and we have only had two mishaps over the past 4 years.

I am hopeful things will run smoothly from now on, as I do very much hope this therapy will help my family.

tickbattler

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tick battler - I think things will get straightened out and run more smoothly here on.

You said "And now I know they REALLY messed up because I see they listed the same symptoms for my twin boys in the report!"

I'm curious, is every single thing the same?
For instance, same numbers under 9.1 and 9.2 for both of them?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they have the same things checked off for foods, metals, etc., that they both don't recognize correctly. But it would be surprising to me that 9.1 and 9.2 are exactly the same.

I agree with everyone else, to start over and Lex had a good idea about using a slightly different birth date.

Energetic testing - the healthier the practitioner the better the testing. Having that third arm to use with ART and many years of experience under her belt is why I travel to the other side of the country to be tested.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lex,

Anytime I ask the energy healer to test something I put it in a clear glass vial and that is what I did with the AI drops from round #11. They did not test well with me first, but I know I might have been "off" that day, so I took them to her in a glass vial and did not tell her what is was. Just asked if these were good for me at this point in time. The answer was "no".

I then became suspicious because the date on the sample was February 17, 2009 and I received these drops in January of 2011. Everything just seemed odd to me.

I have kept the drops and took them back to the energy healer not telling her what the liquid was and it has been a "no" for the whole month.

So, I sent in a new sample and this sample tested "yes" for me yesterday and most of today.
Sometimes if I am really worn out from work I will get a "no" on drops or if I have done multiple rounds in a row, I need a break. This will be the first round since August, since I was supposedly done with the drops in August (done for the seond time-ha!).

I realize AI is a small company and there will be mistakes made. I don't have an issue with them at all. I am just very careful.

I have done energy testing with a healthy tester and and a healthy surrogate and gotten totally wrong results, so I would say that no form of energy testing is perfect all of the time.

Unfortuantely we live in a world that is not perfect and we just do the best we can and help each other out the best we can.

Blessings to you.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8880 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

NanaDubo - thank you for your post. Not every thing is the same in the two reports and they may very well be from different DNA. But the numbers are very close and with all of the mistakes it made me wonder if possibly the same DNA was used and provided slightly different results which each run. For example on questions 7.1, 8.1 and 10.1 the results were 7, 64, 10 for one twin and 7, 61 and 10 for the other. 9.1 and 9.2 did have different results, which were 5 and 3 for one and 6 and 4 for the other.

What I was really concerned about was that the symptoms that I had provided to them were not correctly listed...they basically put one boy's symptoms on both reports. That, with the wrong PSP numbers was further evidence that there could very well have been a mix up.

I plan to send in my daughter's DNA this time instead of one of the twins. That way, we will have 3 different birth dates and 3 different ages. If all goes well, I plan to do this with the other twin and maybe my husband down the road.

Thanks!

tickbattler

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tb,
I just checked my twins' first AI results and none of the numbers were the same in any category. They are fraternal twins, by the way.

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.
(Viktor Frankl- Holocaust survivor)

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Thanks thejoje...that is VERY interesting. It just adds to my reasons for doing this over.

My twins are fraternal as well, with very different symptoms.

tickbattler

GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tick battler, if you want me to speak with HG, I will do so. Please let me know.
Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Gigi,

Thank you for your offer...I do think we have worked things out for now, as he agreed to start over with all of us. His english appears to be pretty good as far as I can tell, but I always sent a German translation of my messages to him just in case.

I just want to make sure we get the full evaluation this time around since we are starting over...my only concern is that they somehow assume this is the second round and forget to do that. If there is a problem with that...I may take you up on your offer down the road!

Thanks so much,

tickbattler

GiGi
Member # 259

Please note that the translation engines do a horrible job when it comes to the finer or exact part of language. I read the translations that some of you have received and/or sent, and they definitely are not clear at all. Often what he sends makes no sense or very little. But maybe you are referring to his spoken English and not translations. Maybe he is overcoming his shyness about speaking English. Most educated people can read English. Speaking it is a different matter. But if it comes across "stumbling" because of poor translation engine, that is what it is - either clear or still leaves questions open.

If you have not gotten the message across to him that the first results did not seem to be in order, I doubt that by using the translating engine you made things clear now. So why do you still have concern he may still be misunderstanding?

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

I don't have any concerns about him not understanding right now...I think it is clear between us. I put both english and german in my messages and it seemed to me that the translation gave at least the gist of what I was saying....I could roughly decipher it. I warned him that I do not speak German!

My only concern is that the person who receives our samples may not be HG and they may look up the names and use our old numbers and proceed as if it is round 2, and not give us the full report that we should receive with the first sample. I may not be understanding this process correctly, but it is my understanding that with the later rounds, you don't get a full report as with round 1?

I plan to send my samples to his attention so that hopefully they will go to him and it will be processed correctly.

Thanks,
tickbattler

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For many many years, I use to have terrible fears/anxiety, etc. And for the last 6 years or so I have been blissfully free of it, thankful and marveling at how it was gone. (I do Qi Gong every day and attribute it to helping.)

Well, now the anxiety and fears are back in full force. It has been building over the last few months. I am becoming overwhelmed with negative worries, fears and concerns. It seems to be an almost constant barrage.

I'm wondering if AI caused this to resurface. I have finished 2 rounds.

I had a lot of dental work done on Wednesday night. Some amalgams were removed. A cap is being replaced (removing the metal). And a wisdom tooth needed to be pulled because the decay under the amalgam went too deep. I was not expecting to have a tooth pulled. I felt complete panic in the dentists chair for a few hours. Panic that continued all through the night (bordering on terror). Worried if things were handled the right way, etc. The assistant seemed a little lax, so I was worried if everything had been properly disinfected (handles on lights, equipment, etc.)

Before I left, I asked if I could see the wisdom tooth. They said I could have it. When I unwrapped it later that night to soak in peroxide I noticed the smaller root was broken off at the tip. This has me concerned that this little root tip was left in my upper jaw. Dentist was not in yesterday to ask him, but I left a message. In the meantime, I called an oral surgeon's office to inquire. They said it could have been taken up in suction (I don't remember him suctioning after the pull, but he could have and I just am not recalling correctly). They also said that if little bone fragments are left behind the body can move them to the surface. I tried to let these good explanations reassure me. But I still cannot find calm in my spirit over this.

And sleep has greatly been disturbed (and has been for several weeks)

Fear, worry and anxiety have now become my worst symptoms. This is not the life I want to be living. I need to find my way back to were I was when these afflictions had disappeared.

I understand acupuncture is a no no when on AI (maybe significant cases like mine are an exception?). Other than massage, any other ideas?

Any advice or words of wisdom would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,
Tammy

[ 03-11-2011, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: Tammy N. ]

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Member # 6974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello AI'ers,

This is my once or twice a year check in -

I started PSP in June 2009 and went 9 rounds to clear. 90 day check put me back on PSP for 5 more rounds. I'm currently awaiting results to find out if I have a round 6 coming.

I'm far more exhausted now than I was during the first 9 rounds; hopefully this means I'm getting rid of toxins, etc. Many skin eruptions, weight gain; lots of old Lyme sx's have come back and have yet to clear. Sleep and exercise both problematic. There's a whole host of other odd things happening, but I'm pressed for time, so not going to list.

I work a 40+ hour work week and am very grateful to have a job. Unfortunately, this makes it tough to get some of the rest and recreation that I'd love to be a part of. The weekends are spent mostly in recovery and trying to get ready for the next work week. I've little time or strength to do anything else.

PSP tx will continue until done. I can only hope that a year from now I feel a lot better and am able to participate in more of the activities that I've been a part of previously.

Will check in again in about 6 months or so.

Wishing you all the best of everything.

--------------------
ping
"We are more than containers for Lyme"

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Tammy,

ear acupuncture, in particular "shen men" spirit gate does not mobilize . . . it's calming. Furthermore, five element acupuncture treats constitutionally and does not treat "symptoms" but the spirit. When the spirit is in harmony, all other things fall into place. I would suggest a five element acupuncturist or a practitioner who can just help with anxiety.

You may also need adrenal support. I use VITAL ADAPT.

Be aware also that the spring season is the hardest transition...this too shall pass.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Lex.

Also, I think you hit the nail on the head about my adrenals. I can feel them mis-firing. All the time. I will look into Vital Adapt.

btw - I am going to Dr. K's clinic at the end of the month. I feel so fortunate. I think all aspects of my condition will be looked at and addressed.... dental, hormonal, etc. etc.

Thanks for reaching out.

Best,
Tammy

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anxiety, sleep interruptions - these can definitely be related to metal toxicity.

Early in the winter when I was releasing a lot of mercury, my anxiety was off the charts. My Dr. K protege confirmed that mercury can cause this and that it was the cause for me.

She also put me on adrenal support recently. I am much calmer and sleeping better.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Nana -
Mercury is an issue for me, so this makes sense.
What adrenal support are you on?

I'm going back to dentist today for an x-ray to see if that little piece of root is still in my upper jaw. I pray for a clear x-ray. Can't handle any type of procedure today.

What's been adding to my anxiety is the memory of the dentist not wearing a mask for a lot of the time while he was working on me. This has caused me 3 nights sleep and tremendous worry. I'm kicking myself for not saying anything at the time. But I was in such an anxious state with the needles, drilling, etc. I'm sure I looked like a worry wart and felt uncomfortable speaking up.

I've been trying to reassure myself about this. Telling myself he was at more risk than I was. But it has me thinking that if he is lax in this area, maybe he is lax with sterilizing and protecting his patient as well. And so the cycle of fearful thoughts continue.....

I will speak with him today about this issue. Since I have to go back for him to address this root tip, and to put on my permanent cap and onlay, I have to finish this work with him. But I won't put myself in the same situation of feeling at risk. He is a very very highly regarded dentist in our area, so you can imagine my surprise.

I also try to calm myself by realizing we have all become germ phobic. Years ago dentists didn't even wear gloves. Remember?

I need to let this go because I cannot go back and re-do the past. I will just be sure to NOT put myself in that position again. I must release this anxiety. It has been a terrible companion these last 3 days. I am just exhausted.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Tammy I am using Vital Adapt for adrenal support.
It contains a variety of ginsengs.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Hi Lex,

Is that a liquid by Natura? I want to be sure I'm finding the right thing. (It doesn't specifically say for adrenal support. But says a lot of other good things like for stress support, sleep, vital energy, etc.)

Thanks,
Tammy

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Tammy yes by Natura.
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Finally getting around to turning off the electricity to my bedroom (from circuit breaker).
Will give it a try . . . sleep was a bit more restful last nite after soaking in magnesium flakes but keeping in mind that a full moon is approaching at which time I will surprise the liver flukes with a dose of biltricide (well, maybe they're listening and they won't be surprised).

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Tammy - what I tested for when in WA recently was AC by Super Good Stuff. She also put me on a small dose of pregnenolone.

I hope you get things squared away with your dentist.

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thejoje   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NanaD,
Could you share how small the preg. dose is? I was put on 10 mg and it's not doing too much for me.

I seem to remember a time in my distant past when I was on 30 mg twice a day. I bounced around all day long-- until it started keeping me up at night. Then I wasn't so bouncy and had to go off it.

Are you building up slowly?

--------------------
When we are no longer able to change a situation---we are challenged to change ourselves.

Posts: 460 | From Maine | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

She had to have it compounded for me as she only wanted me on 5mg.
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Have you tried it yet? Is it helping?

I temporarily stopped my pregnenolone because the Bar-1 and Samento combo are making me exceptionally tired. And I have a theory that no amount of pregnenolone will boost me out of this slump.

I'll restart when I am done with this combo.

Thanks!

--------------------

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

I have been on both adrenal supports since I got back. I am calmer and sleep more soundly. The trick seems to be remembering to take the second dose at noon which sometimes doesn't happen. It does seem to make a difference.
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ping, very good to hear from you again. Best of luck with your remaining PSP and hope you feel improvements: like you, I have sent off a new sample after 90 days' gap and I am now awaiting the result.

All the best,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

When my doc put me on a minute dose of testosterone, I immediately felt more energy. I wish I had started it sooner. Has made a world of difference.

Learned that gaba for sleep for me revs me up . . .

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Slept straight thru until 5 a.m. . . . after disconnecting the electrical circuitry to my bedroom. Turning off wifi at nite.
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

That's great Lex! Do you think it is because of the mold connection? (that's the reason he says to turn it off, right?)

I never thought I had any issues with mold whatsoever. Well, while healing from my dental work last week I was resting on the couch in the living room. Noticed the plants needed to be watered, so did it. After watering there was that familiar wet earthy moldy smell. I dozed off for a short while and woke up with a pounding headache and major throbbing in my jaw where dental work was done. It's as if I was hit in the head with the awareness that my plants are probably contributing mold to my environment. I have plants in every room of my house. We removed them all and are waiting to see.....

Hoping this is another piece of my puzzle coming together.

Tammy

tick battler
Member # 21113

Gigi,

Could I take you up on your offer to speak with HG? As you recall, there was a big mix up at AI with the first samples I sent in. I have not yet sent in my new saliva samples but just received new bottles of remedy from AI! Apparently all they did was send me new bottles and rewrite the sample numbers correctly. This was not our agreement.

I thought it was VERY clear that I was sending in new saliva since I am not convinced that the appropriate saliva was used for each boy. I am not convinced that the reports are accurate as well since one son's symptoms were listed at the top of both boys reports. This indicated to me that the reports for my boys may have come from the same sample, which was sent in together with the symptom list.

It was agreed that I was going to send in new samples and start all over and get new reports and new PSP numbers. I mentioned that I was going to use another family member instead of one of my twins so that we can be sure that new analyses are done and there are no more mix ups with the twins in the future.

Here is the my last correspondence to HG:

Dear Mr. Grundmeyer,

Thank you for your fast response and for agreeing to start over. To be sure that there is no confusion this time, I will be sending saliva from my 4 year old daughter instead of one of my twin boys. That way, the birthdates and ages will be different with all of us. There will still be just three analyses, which we have already paid for. So we will have new full analyses with new PCP numbers.

Should I send the new samples to your attention to avoid any confusion and to ensure they are processed with new, complete first analyses? I want to avoid any mistakes in processing so that the samples are not considered to be for the second round of drops since they should be considered as the initial samples. I think it will help to be given new PSP numbers.

Thank you for your help in resolving this mishap.

Sincerely ,

I also sent this German translation...does it make sense?

Sehr geehrter Herr Grundmeyer,

Vielen Dank f�r Ihre schnelle Antwort und f�r die Zustimmung zu beginnen. Um sicher zu sein, dass es keine Verwechslung dieser Zeit werde ich das Senden von Speichel meine 4-j�hrige Tochter statt einer meiner Zwillinge. Auf diese Weise werden die Geburtsdaten und Alter unterschiedlich sein mit uns allen. Es wird immer noch nur drei Analysen, die wir bereits bezahlt werden. Also m�ssen wir neue vollst�ndige Analysen mit neuen PCP Zahlen.

Soll ich das neue Muster, Ihre Aufmerksamkeit auf jede Verwechslung zu vermeiden und sicherzustellen, dass sie mit neuen, vollst�ndig analysiert zuerst verarbeitet werden? Ich m�chte einen Fehler in der Verarbeitung, so dass die Proben nicht als f�r die zweite Runde der Tropfen sein, da sie als die ersten Proben ber�cksichtigt werden sollten vermieden werden. Ich denke, es wird helfen, da neue PSP Zahlen.

Vielen Dank f�r Ihre Hilfe bei der L�sung dieses Missgeschick.

Mit freundlichen Gr��en,

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Tammy ever think of getting the propolis diffuser?
Great for mold. We have ours going 24 / 7.

K says the spirochetes start to procreate when they are in a WiFi high electromagnetic environment. Of course mold is always in the mix.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Mold plates did not show mold as an issue in our house.

For the fourth day in a row I slept longer and more soundly. It's an inconvenience to turn off the electricity to my bedroom as I enjoy reading spiritual material before bed. So I leave the lights on in the bathroom and that gives me just enough to read by.

Remember the full moon is on the 19th so if you're starting to get a headache, good time to kick some critter butt. Tomorrow I will start to take the biltricide for two days (second dose in a month).

Continuing with my lyme cocktail slurry and I have to say, when I go up just a little on the phospholipid exchange, it throws my system into a tizzy. The trick is to take enough to detox but not enough to make one miserable. Yes, binders, yes, GiGi, I know.

Blessings to all

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Good luck with the critters. I started albenza this morning for 5 days before, on, and after the full moon. Took mebendazole earlier in the month.
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

how did you do on the Mebendazole, NanaDubo?

I also notice the lyme cocktail slurry really energizes me, sometimes a bit too much.

The other thing I want to really share is this: a tiny bit of testosterone is really helping me tremendously. For those of you lagging in energy, discuss it with your health care practitioner -- maybe the kick in the pants some need.

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was prescribed testosterone cream by a doctor a couple of years ago. It was recommended that I get it from a particular compounding pharmacy.

When I received the stuff, I called the pharmacy to ask a question about the instructions. The pharmacist ended up telling me that it's not a good idea to take testosterone supplementation because it somehow conditions the testes to stop producing it on its own when the supplementation is being done.

Eventually, the body will produce less and less, leaving you worse off than you started. So I didn't take the testosterone and took DHEA instead.

I'm not an expert on this stuff, just passing along what I was told.

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

tick battler, sorry to say, I don't understand this:

"To be sure that there is no confusion this time, I will be sending saliva from my 4 year old daughter instead of one of my twin boys. That way, the birthdates and ages will be different with all of us. There will still be just three analyses, which we have already paid for. So we will have new full analyses with new PCP numbers."

And the your translated letter in German causes more confusion - at least to me. As I mentioned earlier, computer translations are not the thing to do when you want to get a clear message across.
It cannot be done at this time yet, if ever,
by computer.

I am ready to approach HG, but you will have to mail me your full name and address. A SEPARATE page for each person that you want tested, with full name, age, sex, brief list of symptoms; and indication that payment of ...... was submitted via ....... on......

You may want to add one brief remark on each of the twins information page
that he/she is twin of...... . If that is said in clear German, they will understand why the confusion.

If you respond to me with the clear information for each one, spaced in separate paragraphs,
Person l, Person 2, Person 3, etc. I will contact them. My mail: [email protected]

Take care.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

My mouth is starting to break out in sores all over again! All along tongue, etc. God help me. I am at my breaking point.

Had dental work done last week (amalgams removed, metal cap replaced, wisdom tooth pulled because decay was too deep under amalgam, etc.). Still feeling lots of discomfort and sensitivity. Anxiety is starting to subside, thank God. But the nerve sensations in my legs, feet, hands, etc. are pushing me to my limit. Especially legs. I feel sick and swollen. I put a post out seeding advice on how to bring down inflammation. This is probably why my dental work still hurts.

But now the mouth sores are coming out again. I wonder if this is AI at work? Reaction to amalgam removal? (although it was done safely by a biological dentis). Or if it's a reaction to the temporary cap. Maybe I am allergic to the material? The only other new thing I've been taking is' Adrenal Health' by Gaia. It's a combo of herbs.

I don't know if I've been taking enough binders. Don't have someone to test me so I've been taking 12 chlorella at a time (once or twice during the day). I just asked my husband to muscle test me and my arm stayed strong at 30 pills (went weak at 35). Is 30 too much to take at once?

Can't wait to get to Dr. K's clinic at the end of the month. Not a day too soon.

Friends, please send prayers for healing and comfort my way.

Many thanks,
Tammy

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

tammy

35 pills is NOT too much. If you are in dire straits, you may need to really take a lot. When I am detoxing big time I may take a half a bottle of chlorella a day. Sounds like you are not taking enough binders. Perhaps charcoal would help -- that is the big gun but not to be taken for more than three days as it eats up the minerals.

This full moon is a biggie --

no matter how "biological" the dentist, the body is going to detox. When metals are removed, the critters are disturbed.

Again, the sensations you describe tell me that you need a lot more binders.

You will get thru this.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Tammy - I was just reading about mouth sores and mercury. According to the article, it is quite common.

I have taken as much as 50 chlorella at a time so I agree that 35 is not too much.

Lex - mebendazole was quite bearable but I have to say the albenza is kicking my butt.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Thanks Lex and NanaDubo. I didn't know mouth sores were common with mercury. Makes sense I guess. I will up my binders.

I have really been working on shifting my thoughts to the now, staying in the presence of God. Someone shared some insights with me on A Course In Miracles. The timing could not have been better. If interested, here is a clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skYl7gl4k0o

A few weeks ago I stopped the Mepron/Zith. The bugs are having a field day. Ugh. I want to be medicine free when I go to Dr. K's clinic, so they can really see where I am at without pharmaceutical manipulation. But gosh, it's hard to not reach for the meds when feeling so badly. I'm almost to the point of going back on. I'm at my max.

Lex - what is a propolis diffuser? And how is it effective? Never heard of it.

Thanks,
Tammy

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

I've read A course in Miracles 4 times in the last 15 years and have it on CD in my car. It has really helped at times.

I think we can expect some discomfort when ridding ourselves of various things. It took a long time to reach the straw that broke the camels back and I don't think we can't expect it to all be resolved in a couple of months.

The drops are waking your body up to a lot of things. Rest and try to be patient.

I am in the throws of a fairly rough time killing parasites and I have to remind myself of the patience part OFTEN throughout the day.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Dr. K recommends a propolis diffuser. It's a cone shaped machine that diffuses a propolis capsule into the air altho one can't really smell it. It's supposed to help with mold allergies. I got mine from Bee Healthy on line.

There is a word in Japanese -- "gaman", accent on first syllable "ga." It means endurance, strength, resiliency. It's what got the Japanese thru the camps and it's what they practice in their every day life. When I think of that word I try to apply it to myself. Instead of beating my head against a wall because I'm not where I think I should be, I remind myself that I have the ability to endure, to be there or myself no matter what. I may kvetch every now and again but kvetching in the final analysis, I've learned, only drains the energy I need for healing.

A year ago I never could have walked up and down the big hill near where I live. Now I'm doing it.
That and many other things.

NanaDubo, success with the albenza -- the biltricide is a fairly mild experience altho I feel like my eyes are filled with sand. Spirochetes just love the aqueous humor (no humor there).

tick battler
Member # 21113

Thank you Gigi - will get the info to you this weekend hopefully.

tickbattler

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

This morning I was in a very good place in my head. Clear, centered, and in the now. I handled the day well and felt fairly well except lots of tingling, etc. And the discomfort of mouthsores. But things felt manageable.

By late afternoon my mouth started to pound where the two teeth have temporary caps and onlays, and all of my symptoms escalated. I think inflammation is the big thing that's not letting my mouth heal and that's causing me great discomfort with hot, burning tingling everywhere. I'm taking turmeric and fish oil. Also resorting to Advil because the pain is at my max at times.

Does mercury cause inflammation? I feel like I'm at a new level of intensity in my body. Can't sleep. Woke up with very hot sizzling nerves all throughout my body. Very unsettling. Took some charcoal 2 hours ago. No change. Need to reach for the Advil again soon (not like me at all!). Hope it helps. **Just realized now.... part of what I feel is like a niacin flush. After my horrendous reaction Saturday night, I wish to stay clear of this supplement. At about 5:30 this evening I did take B-complex. Just noticing now it has 45 mg of Niacinamide. Could this cause a flush? (When I had a true niacin flush the other night, my hot tingling went crazy.)

Oddly, I feel worried for my kidneys. And I've never really felt this way before,.

I'm trying not to be scared. It's hard when you are feeling so many INTENSE symptoms. I feel worried that maybe the dental work triggered something in my body that's triggered something..... well, I don't even want to say.....

My body needs way more than I am giving it right now and I don't know what to do. I don't see the folks at Dr. K's clinic for another week. I'm wondering if my bacteria load is so high that I should re-start the Mepron/Zith (which also, abx have anti-inflammatory properties, right?). But, then again, will the herx be too much? I'd rather not go this route. But I don't know what else to do. This is too much.

Is this enough binders (or too much?):
This morning I took psyllium husk first thing.
Then I took Chlorella (maybe 20 pills) before breakfast
Charcoal before lunch
Chlorella before dinner (30 pills)
Then 1:00 some more charcoal

When people say binders, binders, binders. I'm not sure what that means. And I don't have someone to test and advise me.

Sorry to be asking for so much guidance/support but I have no idea where else to go until I get to Seattle.

Thank you friends.
Tammy

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

GiGi,

My warm thoughts are with you and your husband. I can't even imagine the stress you both are under.

Warmly, Lex

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Hi Gigi, (your recent post disappeared?? I appreciated your reply. Thank you.)

I too would like to offer warm thoughts for all you and your husband are going through. I pray that you overcome these challenges and comfort and peace surround you and your husband.

Best always,
Tammy

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Hope everyone made it through that big, crazy moon!

The albenza for 5 days was rough (to put it mildly), and everything was certainly accentuated by the full moon. I am pretty sensitive to most everything so others might have a different experience with these meds.

I am happy to say that between the mebendazole a few weeks ago, and the albenza, a few critters must have bitten the dust as I am feeling REALLY good.

Getting through the die-off and the metals the parasites released wasn't the easiest but well worth it.

I had the craziest (but real) dreams ever on Saturday night.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Good job NanaDubo.

I guess there won't be a round ten for me. HG wrote back and said I am not showing any disregulations. I have a long way to go but have to say, I've come a long way and know that without the AI drops, I would not be doing the things I haven't done for a long time.

So if any of your baby birds need a push, I say go for it. It's the cheapest medicine out there and one that I am grateful to have encountered.

I will send in another sample in a few months
and see if all still looks as good.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

That's great Lex. Seems like many more things continue to happen after the therapy is finished. I hope you continue to see improvements and make great gains.

I attribute my ability to finally be able to detox heavy metals (without the need for chelators), thus releasing and recognizing the fungi, viruses and then.... the parasites not being able to hide anymore - to AI.

It is in fact the great untangling.

Big thanks and a humble bow to our friend Gigi for finding this.

GiGi
Member # 259

Good plan, Lex.

Am busy with chasing my husband's parasites. If I described it, nobody would believe it. But he has had many years to accumulate them and the longer, the worse. Treat Parasites.

I will be back later with more detail.

Thank you, Nana. At the time I discovered this AI thingy, I had no idea what it would lead to, except that I kept being told "it works". I just sent in another saliva sample for Dr. K. He was at our house Saturday and spent a few hours putting needles into my husband ending with an IV that he had brought, on orders of Dr. A.D. hoping to loosen up my husband's tight legs. His comment: "the legs are directed by the brain
". Okay, yes, what else is new!

Treat parasites. They aren't going away on their own. It is a delight for them to eat our nutrients! while it costs you your health and a lot of supplement money and doctor bills.

Take care.

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to Lex and NanaDubo for their recent successes! Gigi, I send you love and blessings as you and your husband battle against the horrible Federation of the Ancient Evil Parasites ! No small feat, that.

Here's my update: I just completed round #9 just in time to start Byron White's Myco-A on the weekend.

Mycoplasma infection showed up in labs big time and has been kicking my butt and calling its little friends out to play. Dr. AD is helping me begin this process. The Pekana Drainage remedies seemed bring the symptoms on even harder, so it's more binders, more binders, more binders and less drainage remedies before the Myco-A. Priming the pump, Baby!

Hopefully Byron White's protocol will help me untangle some more junk. I'm not ready for the parasite cleansing yet, but I will feel proud to progress to it! You de-parasiters are a brave bunch!

Sometimes I wonder if the AI drainage is too much at this time. I've written to Herr G to update him on the Mycoplasma and my concerns, but I think they must be swamped because he hasn't responded after three requests.

Keep on Swimming, keep on swimming.

Best to all,

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

i hear there are many backups at AI. One woman sent in her money in December and still no drops.

Biltricide is really not difficult parasite cleanse. Clove and wormwood are much more toxic.

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like it's time for AI to start hiring more people. [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

yes I think AI is growing by leaps and bounds -- I just hope they are not cutting corners,
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how many clients they have and if most are German or the majority from Lyme forums. It would be an interesting breakdown.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Rest assured there is no cutting corners. I have always known them to be above board. They have clients from all over the world - Australia, New Zealand, and other European countries besides of course Germany.

Go to their Forum and read some of the input. Unfortunately, the Germans especially are not the type of people who discuss much on a forum, but there is tons to read and translate.

Call and ask them how many clients they have. I dare say that's none of my business. I have long ago decided that AI is the best thing that came our way, personally. You still need to understand the ins and outs of detoxing which follows as the body is regulating again.

For those who have a tough time when the parasites are dieing off, try the old fleet enema trick: with parasites, fungi, more metals, etc. are coming down the pike. Fill a little fleet enema with a little saline and some dissolved freeze dried garlic and use it as a retention enema. It helps. Much of Parasite die-off is tied with the old fungi, some metals, maybe a couple viruses. Check my post on the Babuschka and you will understand. We are dealing with multiple entities, each one as nasty as the next until gone.

AI works, even when the drops are long stopped. You are on track again.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

Before energy testing, in order for the body to be able to tell, you must make sure that your regulation is not blocked. When I was still sick, I used to be blocked for a couple of years - with little interruption.

I noticed that Hiker tested her drops and she says she did it on a day when she was "off". The response will be the opposite. If you are blocked, often the body is in real need of the item to which it responds with a no.

If testing someone else while you are both in open regulation, and the someone else is in need of a support item, if you yourself are also in need of that same support item, you will get a no even though you both are in need of that item.

These are important steps in energy testing, whether with ART, pendulum, tensor, etc. First make sure that you have open regulation, nothing blocked, before you start testing. If blocked you have to find the substance that will open your regulation, keep the item on yourself to keep yourself open, and then proceed with testing. That way you get the true answer.

It pays to take some class - it's got to be taught somewhere as it is in other countries!
The company who makes the tensor usually hold classes once a month or so for people to learn (in Germany, that is).

Take care and good luck.

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

GiGi

did AI ever tell you you were done?

hiker53
Member # 6046

Quick correction: I have tested the AI drops when I have been tired and then retested them on other days when not tired with the same results. I never have stated that I tested them when I was "off". I also check the drops with another energy tester who has gotten the same results each time as I have and I have not told the tester what I have put in the glass vial.

The first time I tested "no" for the drops I think I was so tired God knew I needed a break from the drops for awhile. I do work fulltime teaching. After a few weeks I tested well for the drops. The second time I tested poorly for the drops I believe (and Gigi agreed) that the company may have sent me the drops meant for someone else. I never have tested positive for those drops, but I did send in a new sample and tested fine for the drops I then received.

I do think that you can detox too much. That may sound really strange, but I think once the body gets rid of heavy metals and a lot of chemical toxins and is healing it needs to learn to live in an environment where we will be exposed to daily toxins. That is why I think AI keeps picking up new chemicals in my body after 3 months of saying and I am done and then again after doing another round I waited 6 months and they found more chemicals. I wonder if the German clients keep sending in samples to AI after 3 months or 6 months like some of us do.

My body has been heavily detoxing for over 10 months now and it could really use a break [Smile]

Hiker53

[ 03-24-2011, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

hiker53
Member # 6046

Does anyone know how AI tests your saliva or blood to come up with their results. I imagine they use some form of energy testing. I know they talk about DNA, but I can't imagine they can afford true DNA testing with the price they charge?

Gigi, I echo Lex's question. Are you still on the AI drops?

Blessings to all.

Hiker53

[ 03-24-2011, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

hiker53
Member # 6046

One more question: Has anyone been releasing metals that AI did not find? I have released cadmium and aluminum and neither of those were noted by AI.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

Well, I have one big numb head. I know that metal feeling from long ago --

Gigi, do you think it safe to do Rifing or ST 8 after done with drops?

It would seem that if we clear what was originally found, and then we send in another sample after the initial "all is clear" and then AI finds more disruptions, a tip off that we've been subjected to something else, but my question is: if the traffic jams are open, why wouldn't the new chemicals or whatever sail on through?

hiker53
Member # 6046

Lex,

I have the same question as you--why wouldn't new chemicals be handled easily and sent on through. Unless the chemicals are revealed layer by layer and have always been there. I don't understand how AI finds what they find, so I hope someone else can answer that.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Today, I got a notice from AI that, after 5 rounds,all my dysregulations were corrected. I am a little surprised at this, given the fact that I stayed away from all abx and meds while on the drops.

While some symptoms are better, I am far from feeling "good". I do plan on resubmitting saliva in a few months, but I do suppose that this timing is for the best. I have a brucella infection that has to be dealt with, and this is a fabulous time to do it.

Is this the Lymenet record or has anyone else finished in 5 rounds?

Thanks

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

thejoje,

Did AI send you a report with the green, yellow, and red charts. I found that the first time they told I had no disregulations I still had more yellow and red than green and a subsequent sample showed I needed more drops.

I think taking a break from AI is not a bad thing, but I would look at the charts to see how much you have improved, too.

And, as I think you already know, AI does not kill the lyme or any infection, but helps the immune system get back on track.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

I've had a big awareness.....like a light bulb -- I think my biggest symptoms are surrounding my kidneys (and or adrenals). I have been thirsty and dry for as long as I can remember (now that I'm learning, I think possibly could be diabetes insipidous.... not the sugar kind). I've had these symptoms for many many years. Always mentioned it to every doctor and nothing was addressed. It has escalated out of control in the last 2 weeks (since dental work) and had a major niacin flush after taking nighttime supplements one night. Since then, it threw EVERYTHING out of balance. If I wasn't leaving for Dr. K's clinic on Sunday, I would go to the hospital. Major thirst (cannot seem to quench!!), frequent urination, mild discomfort in kidney areas, odd taste in back of mouth, and discomfort in mouth (especially after recent dental work where I have a temporary cap and onlay; it's even discolored the temporary cap). I am trying to replenish myself the best I can until I get to Washington. For the first time, I'm taking xanax in the evenings to just help myself get through the night. Anxiety is through the roof. Adrenals are mis-firing constantly. Hope everything is going to be okay.

Saw doctor on Monday. She just doesn't know. Said it was good I was going to Dr. K's clinic. Basic urinalysis came out ok, as did basic bloodwork (except Urea Nitrogen was low, whatever that is). I hope I'm not doing damage by not intervening NOW. But I just don't think I'll get the right help around here.

Please send some prayers my way. This has been a terrible escalation. But at least the awareness is at the forefront for my appts in Washington. Everything happens for a reason....

Thanks,
Tammy

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to hear this, Tammy and I hope things will calm down shortly; perhaps Dr K will be able to reassure you/suggest something to help. All good wishes to you.

Thejoje, I felt surprised as well when I got the closing results after 10 rounds. A few weeks ago, after a 3 month gap, I sent a new sample to the new address and today have received that familiar bottle in its little plastic bag! 13 more blockages!

Lex, I was very pleased for you that you have made clear improvements and wish you well: it's quite likely that you will find more dysregs. after a break too.

Since I had not seriously restarted antimicrobials in the interim [just been using some Buhner herbs on low dose], and have recently had a lot of environmental and methylation/detox genomic tests, it works well for me to be back on the drops.

Following my new British LLMD's advice on test results so far received, I shall be taking CORE [as the KPU test was raised], more minerals, Uva ursi and GSE [tested well for me for yeasts on the Complete Parasitology test] and one or more new probiotics, as , despite 12 years of high dose probiotics, I had, for example, no bacillus at all!

Hair test showed v. high mercury [surprise surprise], suspiciously high calcium, low potassium, lithium, iron, rubidium and slightly low chromium, vanadium.

Lead was surprisingly low [was high in the past], but I'll bet it shows up like mad on the Doctor's Data 6 hour Urine test I have yet to get back.

If anyone skilled at reading the hair test results has any comments, they would be most gratefully received!

Best Wishes to all,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thejoje
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19976

Hi Hiker,
Yes, I got the final report with all the charts, and all areas were slightly improved - red areas are now in the yellow, yellow areas are more to the left side, but no green areas yet. Will definitely wait a few more months to double check more dysregs.
Thanks

--------------------

Lex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22860

carry what hair test company did you use?

Yes, I have my doubts that I don't have any more disregulations.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Hi Lex, the hair test is the Doctor's Data Hair Elements.

I had quite a few other tests and am off tomorrow for the detoxi genomic test [very expensive, so hope it's worth it!]. My new doctor is information-gathering so that I will be on a GUIDED detox , with supplements etc tailored to my specific results rather than guesswork...at least, that's the idea.

Getting the 'no more dysregulations' letter from AI in November was good for me in a way because it made me take stock and think about my next move. That's when I decided that I needed to try an LLMD again [there aren't many over here!] and the one I'm seeing was coming back from a sabbatical last month, so hey presto.

I have been unable to get my biotensor to behave itself and give any sort of consistentsign, so hope the new plan will unblock that too.

This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement