LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PE1 and the Bionic therapy (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  14  15  16   
Author Topic: PE1 and the Bionic therapy
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My doc also wants me to hold off. She waffled a bit, but this week we treated some e coli that was harbored in the gallbladder and wanted me to wait
Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shimmy, thanks for saying that about your doctor. At least someone else with similar experience to mine concerning lack of hunger (or not exactly, as I do feel hungry but NOT as before)!

So, if I understood well, your doctor is using the Bionic? If yes, great!! Is he /she using dr. W. protocol too? Please, answer me in PM if you want, as the FDA may be not far!!!

Another comment is that, despite eating much less, I still try to keep quality when I can. I don't lose weight either, nor gain...

----

Joey, I love your blog!! And I do know what it is NOT to do muscle test or whatever, just pass the hand on top of 30 bottles and catch the one that you need.

I just don't know how she does to cancel something just with her mind only. It sounds very interesting. Do you think it works? I mean, do you feel something going on? Can you give us a concrete example if this worked? does she need to touch you for doing that?

I guess photons do similar, because every time we photoon something, using its frequencies, the same vial simply stops testing for days, sometimes weeks, right?

but of course, there seems to be a more plausible explanation for the photons because our cells do emit photons and that probably, such homeopathic dilutions too. But as for the mind treatment canceling frequencies, it gets a bit more difficult to get any explanation... It doesn't mean I don't believe!

My lyme doctor also uses muscle tests, but will only go with his hand above vials to catch what I need, when he has to choose among too many things. Then he muscle tests me to get a confirmation!

In the beginning, I was very very skeptical. But I just let it go, if it worked, well, why not? I hadn't other choices, as normal ducks didn't want to see me anymore. [Big Grin]

Now, see who I turned into!

Wait until you'll go to the radionic world!! Treatment sent from thousands of miles away. That is even more crazy (it looks just total quakery, unless you are able to do something yourself!!). [Wink]

--
My daughter stabilized again. No more candidas around today, for the first time in the last weeks. Bartonella got also hidden in my tests. I wonder how much the immuno suppression comes from bart and how much comes from borrelia.

It is so amazing to see these infections suddenly stopping, almost all at the same time.

Another interesting remedy for E.coli and many intestinal parasites is Fortakehl. I find it broad spectrum and work reasonably fast for many GI parasitism, imbalances.

And I am testing for Aspergillus niger in the middle of the day... Again, these Sanum theories seem to be true: Mucor more active in the morning, while aspergilus 'build' up in the end of the day... The same mycosis-like rash then reacts to both Mucokehl and Nigersan.

It's the first time I got these rashes back since January. I guess my skin needs photons too? Nothing serious for the moment though...

--
Another of my thoughts after reading Joey's blog: so the Bionic treatment didn't wipe out borrelia, as initially thought.

It is very efficient, that is right. But more and more I see the same pattern as with other treatments. If one doesn't eliminate parasites first, and at least major co-infections, borrelia can show up again.

If, as I believe, borrelia live in the bodies of those parasites too, I couldn't understand how photons would have reached inside each parasite to have them catch their borrelia.

So I'm getting slowly convinced that the sequence 'treat parasites first, then co-infections, then finally borrelia' suggested by dr. K. is still valid with photons, no matter which machine you choose...

And that not to get sick again one day if one gets to remission, with photons or not, we still have to go through complete detox (heavy metals, candida, mind, organs, scars, mouth 'cleaning', pesticides etc etc)...

Photons bring though a BIG shortcut with the killing (I've seen nothing faster with borrelia and some other critters than nosodes + photons), boosts energy, helps cleaning, but it's not a SOLO treatment.

It seems that a few critters won't respond well to photon + nosodes (like bartonella ?, or candida?, mucor, certain parasites ?...). Anything else?

Photons will not help all blockages to lift (see problems with detox in this thread) and will not get all borrelia AT ONCE, no matter which machine one uses. Most depends on the individual condition. It is though the fastest treatment to get borrelia load down, among all others, it seems.

If someone has other insights here, I'm all ears!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great post Brussels. Parasites are definitely next on my list. Who would've thought they should've been first
Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the infrared light gives the homeopathic remedies a boost. I think the infrared light can work just on it's own, as well.

I'm not sure what my situation is since most of my standard tests have been non-conclusive. I don't know for sure if I have Lyme, co-infections, mycoplasmas, etc. I had a clinical diagnosis.

I have been kind of mucking around - I'm not very scientific about it & I tried to spend very little money. I don't have many remedies or test kits, etc.

I did find that the infrared light did alot for me just on it's own & I just used the LightWorks. It was amazing the change I felt from using it. I know exactly what you mean, Selma... It does shift the whole paradigm of healing.

It's not a 100% cure as some may have thought. I do believe it does change things dramatically & it's extremely helpful. My $300 was very well spent.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm still dealing with but I have to get through this liver/gall bladder crisis before continuing with the infrared light.

I don't know if there's a one-size-fits-all solution with all of these bugs & toxins. I don't know if there's an order to treating these things.

There may be many variables like when did you first acquire the virus, germ, bacteria, parasite, toxin, how long has it made you ill, is there a hierarchy of virus, bacteria, parasite, toxin, fungus, does one cause the other to mutate, etc...?

Also, everyone has their unique genetics. There's much to consider.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

We'll see if there is a more consistent hierarchy. Keeping track of anecdotal data is the only way to know. Killing parasites first seems to go hand in hand with normalizing gut flora...without a functioning gut, there seems to be little chance of recovery.

That may be why some fare better with the bionic treatment for lyme (it doesn't show up for a long time or ever again) and others need more rounds and still don't get there. If your body isn't ready to kill it, it won't.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why people who do alot of abx & don't get well may have problems...

I believe that the abx may suppress the pathogens & they adversely effect the natural balance of bacteria in the GI tract.

This bacterial balance in the gut may really be an important factor with many things... I'm not sure where parasites fit in since they haven't been a huge issue for me.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Have you gotten tested for parasites? How do you know they're not a huge issue? (just curious)
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The valkion is photonic:

Cells were exposed to singlet oxygen energy photons at l 634nm by bubbling air into the tube, or by illumination, before the production of reactive oxygen species were measured in the luminometer.

At the 634 nm which is I hear comperable to the 432 hz (?).

http://www.tyoma.com.ua/news.html

Am I understanding this correctly?

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the parasites may be the way to go for some of us. That will include the protozoa, correct? It seems to always go back to or begin with the gut. Possibly the KMT was a good thing for that in your journey, Selma.
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

No. I haven't been tested for parasites. I haven't had any symptoms of having them. I believe everyone has them to some degree but I guess if they become overt - it's an issue. I really don't have many problems with my GI tract - knock on wood!

My bobber says no, in any case.

I think the zapper that Alv mentioned seems like it might be useful for parasites. It's alot less money than the KMT. Rifing may help, too.

Just did a coffee enema & it reduced the back/liver pain. Little by little.... I also just bought some lecithin & a product called Stone Free.

Anyway, this doctor has some liver cleanse products that may be more gentle than the Hulda Clark methods -

Dr. Schulze

https://web0.herbdoc.com/

(I don't sell any products or make money from this stuff.)

These websites have alot of great info -

http://www.gallbladderattack.com/

http://www.liverdoctor.com/index.php

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - I also found some products from Living Young oils. I don't sell that stuff but they do have some interesting products for parasites...

There's a bunch of info here.

http://www.therealessentials.com/parasites.html

I like their products & ideas about things but they tend to be overpriced. It's just kind of inconvenient to replicate the formulas buying the oils individually.

Truthfinder
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma, thank you so much for the information about lactic acid! This answers so many questions for me. (See my other post on the Progurt thread.) Also, I guess I didn't realize that you'd been using the L(+) form of lactic acid in one of your Sanum remedies.

Interesting that it tests to be rubbed topically..... have you tried rubbing it on joint problems - `articulations' as I think you refer to them?

This also makes me wonder if perhaps the Sanuvis 2x (or a low potency of Progurt itself?) could be used in place of (or part of) the daily Progurt intake..... perhaps a way to make the Progurt therapy affordable for most everyone. (?) (I don't know how a 2x potency of Progurt would have to be preserved, though, unless it was with glycerin.)

Anyway, I have this feeling that unraveling the `lactic acid' puzzle may be a key element in my case. But as Sparkle indicated, each of us has our own `puzzles' to unravel.

Joey, I think Dr. K. has always said that parasites have to be dealt with first...... but `dealing with them' isn't exactly a straightforward proposition. And I sure agree with you about the importance of gut health in any illness. I've got to face that fact.

I think the Young Living oils are still top-quality, but they are definitely overpriced because of the marketing system. Sad but true.

I became a YL distributor years ago just to get the oils cheaper, and have a lot of Young Living oils But I have to tell you that I often `herxed' from using specific oils for specific complaints, and especially oils on my spine, legs, or feet. Again, something that was supposed to make me feel better made me worse..... but at least I understand why now. The oils - like herbs and drugs - do `kill' microbes, for instance.

I had no problems using little dabs of oils on my body for `aroma' purposes. But if applied in larger quantities on larger areas for physical problems, or on my feet - even if very diluted - I often got surprises.

I stopped using them when I started using homeopathics regularly. The strong odors CAN antidote homeopathic remedies - I've read a couple of personal accounts - and I decided not to take a chance.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brussels, yes my practitioner is using the Bionic on herself...she has no major health issues she mainly just wanted to see what it feels like as she feels it would help her understand her clients experience of the photon therapy.

Of course she has also had some benefits from it, some increased energy and it has affected her appetite such that she no longer feels the same normal urge to eat. Just goes to show how powerful it is. I am using the Bionic with the nosodes as per Dr W's protocol.

Dont worry we are in the the UK so no worries over the FDA knocking on our doors!! :-)

Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting discussion about parasites! I did have some treatment for them yrs ago using Hulda Clark's zapper and also some of the herbs she recommends, black walnut & cloves tho never tried wormwood (btw I ordered Super Wormwood Blend Joey to see if it will help with my gut as I'm convinced I still have some worms down there, will report back if it helps).

Anyway the parasite treatment definitely helped, I got quite a bit of die off and an improvement in energy & cognitive symptoms albeit it was only temporary though I didnt keep up with it which I think I should have ... and then I realised I had adrenal insufficiency and mercury too so started to focus on that - this was yrs before I found out I had lyme & coinfections too..

I do totally agree with you Joey that a toxic gut hampers recovery as if you start to detox or treat the deeper levels in the tissues without addressing colon first eg with regular enemas otherwise you are just going to retox and feel a lot worse... so it does make sense to keep all the elimination pathways "open".

I think this is why many naturopathic practitioners do recommend a certain order to things which has always made complete sense to me. When I did some training in naturopathy yrs ago this was the basic philosophy of the course ... start with colon cleansing/parasites ... then kidney cleanses before moving higher up to flush the liver etc.

Having said that as you say Tracy things are never as straightforward in practice are they??!!!

I do know that one of our lyme docs in the UK (as per the work of Dr Klapow) believes that treating Crypto Pulmoni first can make treating lyme a lot easier so advises taking Ivermectin first of all for people who test positive.

Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimmy
Member # 15883

Hi Sparkle, I think Dr Schulze's products are quite good, Ive used them on and off for yrs and a lot of practitioners in the UK use them. I have found the IF2 a particularly good colon cleanser and I'm using it again at the moment.

IF1 is quite strong and can cause a lot of cramps so its best to start on a low dose eg 1 capsule but again it is very effective at getting things moving!

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Treatment with bionic and super wormwoood for the crypto pulmoni: tests totally gone. No active forms left. It may come back, but for now it took 1 bionic tx and 3 weeks of wormwood

Also no parasites showed up on my metametrix GI Function Profile, but I will test energetically with a few parasitic vials I have next week to compare

[ 04-24-2009, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: m0joey ]

shimmy
Member # 15883

Thats great news Joey! Thanks for sharing.

Do you feel any better since treating for the C Pulmoni?

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shimmy, great that there's such a treatment in the UK!!!

Are there many 'Britts' that are open for that? I have the feeling (because of the eurolyme site) that few are open to alternative therapies...specially the main administrator.

Great to know your about your practioner. Let us know how you react with the treatment, what she uses for detoxing etc.!

I just went into a good text from a dr. K's conference on autismus and realized he uses LOADS of Heel products, many that I tried, some that I haven't, for many purposes.

Ubichinon one very well seen, it's one of my favorites. He also uses a LOT of Sanum.

I just read about Vermox too, that he recommends that (possibly for kids)? Anyone has experience with it? My daughter never treated parasites either and I'm just considering trying...

As for DMPS and DMSA, he recommends only at the end if rubbed (as they go to the brain like that), cilantro in the end too, as it also cleans the brain (the brain has to be the last one to get detoxed), and he talked about the fact that sometimes, taking about 120 tablets of chlorella can do good things (I had forgotten about that).

I know I used that technique with my naturopath. Today, I did that with me and daughter. It's an amazing feeling, a deep sort of detoxification that happens very fast.

Another interesting product for mercury intoxication (he considers all chronic sufferers are toxic) is Thalamus compositum. According to him, it has tubulin inside. I'll CERTAINLY get a sample of it and see how me and daughter test!

Another interesting product to regulate lymph nodes in the GUT is tonsilla compositum.

Another that mobilizes metals is Schwefel Heel, but it has to be used only in the end of metal detox.

Very interesting viral remedy is high dose Vit A (about 400,000 units at once). It will stop most viral infections.

I gotta go, daughter is calling

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Another not very known infection affecting many people, with or without lyme, is tuberculosis. It doesn't have to attack the lungs (both me and Bejoy didn't have any lung symptoms), I see that in people I test. Another lady, only have arthritis and joint stiffness too, no lung symptom.

did you guys with this pneumonia critter had lung symptoms?

Different pathogens though can cause tuberculosis, but it is much more widespread than we think.
--

Shimmy, thanks for your comments on parasites, then kidney, then liver at the end. It makes some sense, at least for the liver, as it dumps things into the intestines.

There seems to be a sequence for metal detox too, at least, following dr. K. First, detox matrix + organs where about 90% (if my memory is good) of heavy metals and toxins are located.

Never ever start detoxing heavy metals in the brain, because it will not have where to dump their heavy metals as everywhere else is full.

So it will just relocalize metals and create worsening of symptoms (because if all organs, lymph, GI tract, matrix is full of heavy metals and we take a mobilizer that moves metals all over, including the brain metals, we'll have a toxic soup going to all directions, except flushing out).

Just see the thread on DMPS going on now. We had seen that on and on in lymenet, people getting in real trouble after taking mobilizers.

Even if your practioner knows how to do that, it is dangerous and tricky.

First clean the matrix + organs, then when some of the metals that are intracellular can get out, they'll have place to get flushed out through liver, intestines, kidneys, lymph drainage, lungs. The brain detox has to come at last according to dr. K.

I suspect that photons do move heavy metals too. That is how it is testing for me. So it is also somehow dangerous, if the matrix + organs are not clean and functioning well.

--
Sparkle, just a little 'voice' inside of myself says that you still have problems with infections. Any toxic person will have, I can almost put my hands on fire for this statement. If your liver is not working properly, you are toxic, even if you had no microbes at first.

One of the probable reasons for liver toxicity, is already overload of toxins: the body can't detox anymore, organs get clogged. Toxins come from microbes and from the environment.

When you get to remission of all infections, even if for shorter periods, you'll see/ feel the toxic load falling considerably. It's like day and night for me.

You just don't feel toxic, not to the point we all feel when we are killing borrelia, fungi, mycoplasma, babesia, whatever. Even a flu, or a cold causes such feeling of toxicity.

Fatigue is the first symptom for me of toxicity, then all others can come, liver pain, kidney pain, swelling of hands or feet, shakiness, palpitations, headaches, brain fog, excessive hunger, diarrhea or constipation, craving oily food, air hunger, skin rash, more fungal infections, high blood pressure, insomnia etc .

Even the heavy menstruation for me happened during high toxicity, and my naturopath said it was common as the body was trying to detox.

I got saved a few times from certain toxins with LOADS of chlorella taken at once. I couldn't hold all tablets with one hand. She told me more than once, 'take all that at once'. And I did.
--

As for the detoxing and killing, another good hint from the text was that at times, one concentrate on one part (like mostly killing when symptoms are unbearable), but then, when symptoms lower, it's time to move to a heavier detox (like heavy metal detox)...

When metals stop to flush, then get back to critter killing. According to dr. K., you'll be often surprised that after killing certain critters, more metals get released almost by themselves (metals that have been stuck before).

After reading all that, I realized that it is not a linear sequence, the killing - heavy metal detoxing... It comes and goes, until, as he says, the pathogenic soup stops, then your toxic load reached a good point.

People that are not toxic take a remedy a few times and get the pathogen killed. Toxic people will need many rows of killings, and they may still get back. NOt my words, I'm just saying what I understood. If anyone is interested in the notes from this autism conference, send me a PM.

Energy2Heal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy2Heal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels,

The tuberculosis comment is interesting. Someone with Healers Who Share mentioned to me that almost everyone carries the tuberculosis and syphilis miasms. This is because those diseases were so common in the past, many of our ancestors had them. The miasms were then carried down to us through our DNA.

Of course, there is a difference between having the miasm and the disease itself.

Posts: 443 | From The Wild West | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Agree with Brussels. It is certainly a zigzag... kill, mop up, kill, mop up. Sparkle I also believe this is just a stop en route to the next round of killing.. unfortunately, the path to wellness will always be roundabout for such a cmoplex illness.

But this round of mopping up may take awhile, and when you resolve it, you will probably feel a bit better..until you start killing again.

Brussels--when Dr. K says to focus on organs and matrix, he means not to use the chelators that hit the brain first right? I recall him saying to start with EDTA. But most of us are on stronger chelators... I've been chelating non-stop since I came back from germany last October, and I'm still dumping. ALA, metal-free, HMD, OSR, chlorella, pectasol, the whole armory.

My doc says my metals are down to 30%... still too early to be hitting the brain so hard?

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

syph and TB miasms come up commonly on AI, and were successfully treated in first round for me
sparkle7
Member # 10397

This is something to take note of regarding the order to treat organ function & pathogen. It would be hard to tell in each person from the beginning unless you did some kind of energetic testing. None of this was evident for me from lab tests.

I guess time will tell in my case. I don't want to do anything until my liver is feeling better. My liver has to process whatever toxins are created either from pathogens or substances.

This is a big thing for me. It's a major shift in my treatment.

Also-

Thought some of you may find this interesting:

http://www.dldewey.com/stan.htm

FAR-INFRARED RADIANT HEAT (FIR RH) TYPE REMEDIATON
FOR MOLD and OTHER UNIQUE DISEASES

Dr. Hildegarde Staninger, RIET-1
Industrial Toxicologist/IH & Doctor of Integrative Medicine
Integrative Health International, LLC

excerpt -

"The use of the biological pesticide Bacillus Thuringiensis for mosquito control alone in Santa Monica, California left a tale of illogic.

If you use a biological agent that is now called a biological pesticide that is made up of the DNA of a Bacillus bacteria from soil and the other half from the DNA of syphilis then it is only logical that 6 months after spraying you would get an outbreak of syphilis in individuals who had some blood generational relative in the past and have an epidemic of this disease.

It is simple homeopathic logic to the synthesizing minded environmentalist."

---

Someone posted here about a week or 2 ago about unusually high tests of people with syphilis in CA... Some suspected it might be Lyme.

Just goes to show you we really don't know what we are being exposed to which may have bizarre results that can effect our health.

***Moderator note: I have updated the web address posted. ~Jenifer ***

[ 05-27-2009, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Jenifer ]

sparkle7
Member # 10397

More -

I've been looking at the computer for a long time tonight & I want to get off so I won't write a long post.... BUT

Some of you may want to look into Pleomorphism & Gaston Naessens...

It may explain some aspects about our illness.

Here's some links -

http://www.alternative-cancer-care.com/Cancer_Fungus.html

http://www.normanallan.com/Sci/pleomorphism.htm

http://www.whale.to/cancer/naessens.html

http://www.alternative-cancer-care.com/Causes_Of_Cancer.html

----

I think this is what Sanum uses to base some of their remedies on. I've researched it before but I don't recall everything.

[ 04-25-2009, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: sparkle7 ]

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thanks to Selma for finding my tubercuosis, and suggesting effective treatment. I don't know if I would have made it without her wisdom on this.

I'm a bit doctor phobic, but raced to the hospital for this one. They told me I had an autoimmune disorder and sent me home! (They already have me pegged as rheumatoid from my initial lyme duck visit.)

My family has the tuberculosis miasm, but I think I picked up the active infection from rubbing my eye after using the public gym equipment.

This happened when my immune system was down because of severe exposure to mold mycotoxins, which I am highly reactive to.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.whale.to/p/bird.html

The third link Sparkle posted has this article explaining the work of Enderlein. I got in contact with all this literature because of Sanum. That's exactly what Sanum tries to correct, the milieu.

The critters are just one part of the treatment.

thanks for posting the nice images on third link. The video is amazing, Sparkle. I didn't know they change SOOOO FAST, as the film is taken as seen (not faster). It's AMAZING to see these 'somatides' (what I guess Enderlein calls endobionts) LIVE!!! How they transform so fast from simpler forms to 'life' forms! Many are disease causing forms.

Since I started reading about Enderlein, I always had this impression I was learning somehow how life evolved.

The link between bacterial / microbial diseases and cancer for me also shows the origin of cancer is in fact a bad mileu AGAIN. Then bad pathogens are allowed to grow (or grow because of bad milieu), then at last a bad chronic condition (cancer, or like we all are fighting here, chronic infections non-stop).

When I read that most cancer patients who died of cancer have candida infections too, that was a 'light bulb'. This was seen in some post morten research on patients. It is normally seen by oncologists that 'because of cancer, one develops other microbial diseases, and candida is one of them'. In fact, what Enderlein and all these pleopmorphists are trying to say is that it is probably the OPPOSITE.

That bad mileu causes candida that may cause cancer...

That's why I thank lyme disease too. By learning about that, I think I also learned about anti cancer therapies, anti aging therapies, etc...

Photons may be good stuff for fighting cancer too, then!

Thanks for posting, Sparkle!

Mucor racemosus and aspergilus niger are such self created critters, our bodies just produce these critters out of 'nothing', probably like shown in the video. It is not like get them killed and get better after. Something that any killing-only therapy will rarely accomplish heal as they will get back if one only kills.

I guess that you are in the phase of cleaning now, like I am too. Once you are better, you'll probably get back to killing, but now, no way.

I wonder how is the mechanims of having such infections after vaccinations becoming active. I'm sure there's something interesting on that pleomorphic way of seen things that may clarify things.

Our infections, certainly, don't come ONLY from outside. I've been thinking about tuberculosis too...

[ 04-25-2009, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

shimmy
Member # 15883

Hi Brussels,

Thanks! People in the UK are definitely open to alternatives, I think as with people from anywhere else there are some that are skeptical and others are open.. unfortunately the problem is that there arent many realistic treatment options around for people in the UK with lyme apart from abx...and a lot of people do improve a lot on abx though of course whatever treatment path you take it not always straightforward.

I am just very lucky in that the company who sells the Bionic 880 in the UK just happens to be based in the city where I live and they found a practitioner who bought one and offered to treat me. So I was the first person in the UK who has had this treatment for lyme. As far as I know there is only one other practitioner in the UK (in London) who has a Bionic device. So photon therapy for lyme is essentially very new here and not many people would have access to it.

Another difficulty is that there are not a lot of alternative practitioners around who are experienced in treating lyme disease anyway and all the problems that go with it and this is even more of a problem if you cannot travel very far to see one if you are housebound. We only have a handful of LLMDs too.

Also people have a lot of difficulty claiming benefits because the system disbelieves that they are truly ill and this prevents people from being able to avoid private alternative health care.

So understandably a lot of people go for the best/easiest option of trying to get abx from their GPs or consult one of our very few LLMDs, or if they can, go to the Breakspear which is a private hospital that treats lyme with oral and IV abx and offers many supportive treatments too...though it can be expensive.

I am more familiar with the detox side of things than my practitioner so I do all of that myself. I did plan to go to Germany to see Dr W and had my appt booked for February but unfortunately was too weak to travel in the end.

I did have good some good improvements back in January but have slipped backwards again...like many here I have quite a few problems eg metals, poor endocrine system, gut problems and I suspect as my endocrine system is so messed up this might be part of the reason I am not making steady progress. I have just started taking thyroid meds and going to take small doses of h/c when I need it to see if this makes any difference.

Thanks for all that you share, its always very interesting to read your posts! :-)

All the best.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

The pleomorphic concepts are really mind blowing. I started reading about Sanum products a while back.

It was hard to get the grasp of it all. I ordered one product from them but I was just a beginner in all of this. I still am in many ways...

I can't really do anything until my liver heals. This is a big blockage but I guess I'd have to deal with it one day or another. I can't believe it's so painful & no doctor I saw ever mentioned it.

I'm doing the lemon & olive oil drink Bob posted ages ago + a bunch of support supplements. I like the lecithin. It's good for many things. I'm feeling better in some ways, so it's a bit weird.

Info about lecithin-
http://www.nutritional-supplements-health-guide.com/benefits-of-lecithin.html

I'm living in a new environment & the sun is ultra strong here. It's been close to 90F & very sunny. It's very different from living in the north. I'm trying to get used to it.

I got a bit of a heat rash on my face. I think I have to plan my day differently than I have been. Maybe get up earlier & take a siesta. Anyone know a good heat rash treatment?

Interesting to hear about your treatments, Shimmy. Keep us posted. I suspect there may be a connection between the liver & the endocrine system but I haven't done enough research into it.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Joey, if your doctor has been doing that chelation for years, trust your doctor. What I see is that there are different protocols and people keep swearing by different protocols. Like lyme...

If you trust your practioner, go by what she's proposing you. I trust mine, and I go by what they proposed me. Now I don't see them anymore, but it's always good to refresh memory with dr. K's ideas...

The brain being detox at last looks to me a LOGIC order, because brain damage or neuro damage is the last thing any of us would like to have. It also looks logic to me that the matrix shall be detoxed first, as it is the first place where toxins are dumped.

Chlorella is said to detox matrix and the main organs well, but it doesn't go in the brain nor intracellular, as far as I remember. Hundreds of papers on chlorella, it's not only dr. K. There is one main problem with chlorella is the AMOUNT. In doubt, take more.

I just changed the way I am testing chlorella now. I know the results I get from measurign chlorella and the results my ND gets are different. I am sure she asks different questions than I do. She ALMOST always gets much more chlorella measured for me. As for any other supplement, I became so good that no one measures for me anymore, they trust me 100% for years now.

What I am trying with chlorella now is not the question 'do I need chlorella?' + 'how much I need?', but have just changed to 'Is this the maximum of chlorella I am able to take'?

Yesterday, I got a big surprise, as I got a very very high amount of chlorella and after a very good feeling. My daughter got almost as much as I, but her body is about 1/3 of mine. Today, I'm back to fewer (about 9 , while with the other question I got only 5 for months). My daughter today got though about 12!!!

I don't know if I got the right question my ND does to measure chlorella for me though. Who knows? But I'll stick with this new method to see where it will take us, specially because we are now again on the DETOX phase. Our killing stuff (light and Sanum) dropped to a couple of things.

ALA will detox brain, as well as zeolites. I don't know about the other stuff.

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma or anyone,
What techniques do you use to keep your regulation open when asking the energetic questions?

I just received my biotenser and need some help. I don't think I am open, as it doesn't move too much at all for my statements.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Wow SELMA !

This is EXCELLENT!
I have been doing this question exactly as you ( haev no idea why but seems to me logic) ...that I used to take herbs and everything else based on to reach certain exstremeties.

I have herxed a lot and I have cleaned the toxins same way.When I told my LLMD , got upset as I was overdoing things.I trusted myself...and now that I am in remision per her..she is doubting my diagnose.I have never told her the entire story as I recall you including once.

That once the Doctors know you are treating youself..NO body wants to deal with you .Is busines......

SELMA I know this thread is for the light and BIONIC.

I was shocked yeasterday while RIFING ( parasites )read below why .I recall you asked for parasites..before..( have been very busy on treating myself since I found out I have salmonella typhy ( very old infection that came out _ and ricketsia TYPHY ..... after dowsing.It seems like I am going backward to my oldest infections..that have been lurking for very long time in my system ..they are comming up while some are GONE.

RIFE is better for parasits and WHEN you can not treat with VIALS..you can use frequencies...It is imposible to get vials for each disease.S I dowse and see the forms and test all the frequenceis based on CAFLS list.The large parasites are better with RIFE...

The photons seems to be better for the very small bacteria , bugs or parasitic ( as small as BABESIA -even though does not eradicate it ) herpes, viruses, etc...

I will never let my rife get dusty .Mine is diferent from others and Based on test for me seems that is better than Coil and other RIfe machines..also because THE EMF has been taken under the consideration from the one that created it.

THE KMT that I have tried is much safer than RIFE ( considering KIDS) and my rife is OK for kids as well that is why I bought it very exspensive...for my son .

But seems that KMT is more on stoping the reproduction mode..whiel rife can really kill and detox...the man that created my machine has frequencies for detoxing stemaing kidney and liver before you do the killing than stabilizing frequenies..that I use ..always as an end of treatments

Remember that I use all the testings to come up with a solution..so I use , herbs , drugs , dowsing , biotensor...And VIALS for many things I have and I compelte a program myself on what is the priority to be treated.

I know you are AHEAD of me and YOU have been the only person that HAS inspired me ( while I have the smaples on a book that came with my rife that that is what most ND and chiropractics use in their practices anyway ) ..that I can get to that stage.AND IT PAYED OFF.

I thank you from MY heart for everything you share and have been there for me ( on other forums ) while I was near death.

ALso wante to share tha I found 2 ticks yesterday in my house.

1 was right after my RIFE machine.I would have never seen it as it was 11 pm.Was RIFING and put that into a vial.

Sit down to make sure that was a tick.it was so small dark with some few patterns that I could barely noticed.

I tested and they were 6 infections on it..Got my biotensor and put in a row...all the vials...( almost 200 of them ) and test all the herpes , viruses, lyme and coinfections..

The idea came from you that tested 2years ago a tick in the house.It came that the very little one has FRY BUG -I repeat FRY bug infections ( it did not wave towards babesia but to FRY BUG) and second was ehrlichia, than Bartonella, RMSF, pseudomonas than BORRELIA.So the load of borrelia was the last one...That is why people have symtoms but not strongly SICK from it.

THAN I found in the morning at the door that is facing the hill and the trees...facing my backyard...I sow the large one that has felt and was dead( due to pestizides that i used last year ) sorrounding my house...

The one in the house was alive ( I asked and found it got in with my sons back pack that throughs it on the floor at the school play field..

THE VERY LARGE one that was BLACK and a little head brown almost 10 times BIGGER that the little one...I TESTED and came 9 infections in it.

THE VERY FIRST ONE WAS BORRELIA.

Second was Mucoplasma fermentas,
3rd one was BABESIA
4rth RMSF
5ThFRY BUG
6th bartonella
7th viruses
8th candida
9th pseudomonas

I stoped testing and I was mad mad as HELL .If I dream for anything I dream to have 1 million dollar I would pay off this house BURN THIS HOUSE DOWN and move to a apartment as in EUROPE that GETS you to the 15 floor so no tick and no Mousquitos can come up there ( you know what I mean ) but ironicly here they cost up to million dollar [Frown] and never see grass in my life or walk on it.Sorry I am venting and I mad as HELL.

I have all the vials and took my biotensor and tested all them

I was terrified.
Than I went ahead to ask HOW MANY time was I bt and WHEN .Seems that I have been bit right when I came into the house.

The OWNER had a dog and THE carpet has been changed years later.I was bitten 6 times.The final one was adult that bite me and put me in death sentence ( borrelia main infection) the previous bites was from small ones that made me come back from work and fell in bad tired to death ..

I saved them in vials to show them to DR J and my Dr ..The post is long and I might need to delete the post as I do not want to highjack the post for this but wanted to share .

But I thought YOUR information to respond me on how to create the SELF MADE vials from ticks that have given you the same infections is pricelles .I already have the protocoll that you gave me a few months ago.( but thought that might be as a recond here for the others to know).

This confirms my diagnose that i have had HIGH LOAD of bart , ehrlichia , muc fermentas, babs , fry bug , ricketsia , BORRELIA , viruses...ALL OF THEM NO WONDER....I was sick to death in 3 years with CRAZY symtoms.

Thanks good I asked and said there is no anotehr tick inside.I gota buy somthing with GARLIC so even me CANT stay in this house .ANY SUGGESTIONS in what can I put at my backdoor...they walk from the grass field..towards the concreete towards the door .EXACTLY where we live our shoes.

Sorry I am not proofreading ( too mad to deal with it now ) .I just wanted to share .No wonder the first winter we all kept running fever and ALL I recall one night screaming ..what IS WRONG here with us ...we are all sick.The nightmare started from that point.

HOW much can a IMMUNE SYSTEM take with all these infections.This house took away from me everything ..if I can BURN IT DOWN maybe this WHOLE angry situation that is not doing me any good right now is going to let me move on with my life .

Also with all THESE ignorant DOCTOR ( OVER 50) the last few years..that WERE CLUELES and were deniying the diagnose as it does not exzist here in MY PLACE.If I could turn back the TIME I would have stayed in europe and never step in here .My closest friends both of them are showing symtoms so their KIDS...THIS IS CRAZY !!!

[ 04-26-2009, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: Alv ]

sparkle7
Member # 10397

That's pretty wild, Alv... I have read that diatomaceous earth is good for pest control. I have not tried it, yet. Do a search on google - you can buy it over the internet & at some health food stores. It's related to zeolites - so, it's non-toxic.

CAn anyone tell me which test kits are good to own. I'm interested in maybe getting some for future reference.

Most people would not find all of this significant about the ticks & testing them. Thanks for posting. It's difficult for people who have not gone through this illness to appreciate the significance - even so called doctors...

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - Yes... I think about that, too (re: staying someplace where there were no ticks & what lead to my moving to NJ in the first place).

I lived in Brooklyn, NY & I moved to NJ... If I stayed in Bklyn - I probably wouldn't have gotten Lyme. We can't time travel back, though.

We just have to do the best we can & try to make good decisions about what to do now.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Alv.. can you mention the name of the rife machine?

All, I am wondering about rife or KMT scheduling also using a photon device.. like photon therapy, break, rife.. wondering what is best way to space (not energetic testing proficient here )

Same thing with herbs.. can you take any herbs or supps at all when photoning.. then if not, which it seems NOT with antimicrobials, then what kind of spacing.

I wonder if a non contact rife with a wide range would kill infections in ticks. Like sweep the house.

It almost seems inevitable that we will continually be exposed to these pathogens and there has to be a way the body will adapt to that with some assistance or body awareness.

I have no idea if this neuromodulation therapy works for sure... one premise is to inform the body of pathogens in the first place and turn it on to them.. which is what we manually do with photons and with AI.

Bruce Lipton talks of an experiment of cells in a dish of amylose. The cells did not have the capacity (enzyme) to use the amylost for energy.. and that was its only source. So what happens? It develops this capacity (starts producing the enzyme) on its own. What's different here? Maybe there is isolation of information and a need. He keeps talking about need being a part of evolution or change.

Alv
Unregistered

R62 I already PM you.Actually I have not done anything withour testing and after a year..every thing I do is based on the answer...on what my body needs.So I go based on the answer on what is my priority for my body right now and I follow it whatever the answer comes and I aply it.

SCARY thing though as I found out that My son was bitten 3 times from the BIG ones and he was 5 and 6 years old 2 tims.He has insisted that since than HIS life was never the same.

The adult one is that YOU GET NEURO BORRELIA right away.I found exactly when I was bitten .I was lucky that I was right in the antiparasitic and had ARTEMISIN on it.That is why my babs came out now...as I have suspresed it back than with HIGH DOSAGES of TAPEWORM protocoll of HULDA CLARK .I thought I have had parasites as things were crawling into my body ...

I am still mad and have been mad all day ...NO wonder he HAD BRAIN LESSION and biofeedback showed his IMMUNE WAS SHUT DOWN...how can not.

I found this http://www.mosquitobarrier.com/

I am going to call tomorrow AND SPRAY EVERY INCH INSIDE THE HOUSE.
Yes I have thougth myself so many time IF there can be something that can wipe them with a machine.YES when you use COIL machine ( have heard from some ) is very strong and you rife the people that are in the same room .EMEM does the same ...BUT COIL IS VERY STRONG...

I have been so mad and feel even worst hurt thinking what he has been through 3 times and no body could help he was in bed 3 weeks high fever and both time THE DOCTORS said is a VIRUS....GRRRRRR I am so MAD TODAY .

God help me to get over it...I could not even talk to anybody on the phone today .HAVE stayed in trying to swalloy this bad feeling On how my son had to suffer unnecesary from this.

How can the goverment deny the diagnose , have good test for it and harras LLMDS and not to warn people that come from other parts of the worlds and Know nothing of it.

The only thing that I got WAS the WARNING of WEST NILE virus.But MY son was bit by EEE as well.Biofeedback showed and the VIALS test DID also.

I haev been talking and telling every one about it.Is just have become my life.My people HAVE NO IDEA of it...even for the name would SAY "IS WHAT " WHat is CALLED ? LYME?

YES they can not even say COinfections..and bac k than I could not even say it either as YOU do not learn that world IN ENGLISH classes !!!!

With maddness that i am I would really be happy to go in 1 bedroom apartment just knowing that no ticks will come into my bed.This is a nightmare...Have to call first thing of tomorrow and get them shipped the order.I am really scarred of my son as he is a kid.

I regret every second for moving into this country .It is sad on how much this country has SANK since I came in...is nothing to like about.I do not know where to start and count the disapointment.EVEN THOUGH I have had GREAT JOB AND was able TO BUY A HOUSE In 2 years here .BUT is not worthit living here.From every perspective.

I have told my family not even to think about it.MOst of people from MY place have really regret the idea of moving here.NOw is hard with kids in college and you can not leave hem behind ..It is very hard.We are very connected to the children.Their are our LIFE.Total diferent mentality .

[ 04-26-2009, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Alv ]

Alv
Unregistered

Oh Sparkle just read your post .

Diacematous ( spelling ) I have a very very large bag about 50 pounds.I covered basement first floor and second floor and broke my new vacum cleaner last summer to clean it after I kept the powder every where...in each corner and I through lines with 3 inches wide.I am not kidding.

I use it as cleanser for parasties as well...pending on how it tests.That is where I found the DEAD ADULT at the line of the door as it was stuck there .

Just asked about my daughter.It seems that she has FRY bug mostly as she has been bitten many times from the popy sid ones..and she is functioning .Me and MY SON were bit by adults..OUR CD57 is MINE was 90 than now 112 , My sons 92, 1 year ago.

On all the test that I have done with MY LLMD BART , EHRLICHIA ...was very high (came this were very old infections THAT I have had prior to that big bite and I have collected 3 strains of bart so far ) ...but I was functioning before the deadly ADULT bite.

MY daughter has FRY BUG mostly positive .She almost is done with bart and ehrlichia( she killed LYME ) and No muco a few viruses and herpes...CANDIDA came up high..NO WONDER ..SELMA mentione d2 years ago that she found CANDIDA.How surprising that we blame antibiotics and actually we get it from the bite.

ALSO FRY bug makes her sick as well ...but not SO SICK as LYME enchephalitis.THE ONE my son got WAS THE BIG one.JUST tested and had 2 strains of BORRELIA -BURGDOFERI and GARINI included.

I have tested over 1 year myself..but I have been tested with BIOFEEDBACK , and doctors IN EUROPE as well here many ...and I ordered the vials based on the test ( everything on BIOFEEDBACK was TRUE in my body so in my son) and we tested with somebody in europe .THe person had an arsenal of vials..BUT I Was carring every single box of DESBIO with me.

THAN I have done many order..but the orders in my case was done based on the fact of testing ( previously based on biofeedback ) than ordered vials on asnwers from AI and than from what the doctor found.

later I exspanded myself the arsenal.Based on my test.I have a VERY LARGE catalog and have gone over it..in details.FUnny thing is that HULDA CLARCK( when I studid her books by the T and did EACH of the protocolls that she has included -they saved MY LIFE including 5 liver flushes as my CHEST was so tight I could not breath chocking to death)

So based on her book I even went back to my family story and back to remember each tiem I have been sick and googled all teh symtoms and tested all of them .

YES I use a picture of bacteria when I do not have the vial.If it comes consistantly positive ( I try diferent chart) than I order the vial.Funy thing I just made an order in EUROPE..they will ship at my family in GERMANY.I used to send them in ROME as well.

Than I asked if it was a smart decision spending all this.It came that a certin amount was not necesary.Than I went in detailds.it came that coxiella bruneti (european disease) was not necesary as the Q fever that I have ordered in another place in EUROPE was covering it.

When it came was true.Ricketsia can cause Q Fever and typhy.I was first testing the RIFE.I reacted tremendously ..I could feel inside my throught head , muscles , knee and my feet.

Since I started treating it I FINALY got a fever 100.5 .This is the FIRST FEVER that I am running in 7 years that I HAVE BEEN SO SICK ..NO wonder with all this infections...collected EUROPEAN and US.

So comming to this point was a very hard work and a lot of searching ..I never gave up looking for an answer.My rife WAS the one that DIAGNOSED my disease.I tried the frequencies on all of them 2 years ago.That is how I figured out what I HAD.

That is exactly WHEN I found about my son.He was in bed complainign that he was sick and YOU could see him SUCH a beautiful BOY ( I recall my friends that used to say HE IS FOR CATALOG and I have had saved his picture in my computer screen at my job ) ...You could not belive he was sick in two years -near death .

So basicly all the vials I got are based on testing on what MY NEEDS are ( thinking of my past disease ) and are because I confirm with rife than When consistant I look for vials ( from almost 7 companies even imprinted included from all over the world) .

That is HOW I spent every penny I have had and my father helped me.He hated the idea that WE WERE swolloing the ANTIBOTICS as candy .

NO body KNOWS what is going on In your brain and how sick you are ...comparing to another person that WAS BIT from a little tick ..

The diference from the little ones from THIS BIG ONE IT IS HUGE.Your life is in line.I have been there and I know how in within 1 month if not overnight YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER...

I know I have bitten many many time from the little ones..BUT THE BIG BUG was DEADLY and POOR people that GET bit from it.I pray FOR ALL OF THEM .

Brussels
Member # 13480

Alv, so sorry to see you are still so stressed with the ticks. First thing to do, order the mosquito barrier, it would be a good start. I heard it's good. I usually do my own garlic juice .

This year I think I'll try doing garlic homeopathic to spray around, less work and will test if they work as well as this garlic juice. I inspired my recipy from the Mosquito Barrier, as it is about almost 100% garlic juice.

the only problem is that the homeopathic dilutions will be washed out faster with rain while the real garlic juice is oily and probably stays longer (I did once every 3 weeks).

Don't use insecticides, don't do that. Now I'm trying to detox pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and insecticides. I got a big reaction yesterday, I had to DRINK olive oil to try to pull some of the toxins away... Don't use insecticides, it's bad for nature as a whole (and WE are part of nature!).

Second thing, best tick protection remedy I ever found so far, is borrelia burgdorferi LM6. You get a tick barrier against all ticks containnig borrelia (which is about 90% of the ticks that bite my cat or more, if I remember well, according to energetic tests of my local ticks).

I will also test this year a special product, but I still don't know how well it will work.

My cat disappeared for about 2 months now, so I don't have with whom to test... He's probably in the woods now. He did that twice before, so I'm not too worried.

He might come back when he gets sick (if he fights hard or gets sick with whatever, then he usually shows up again).... He's my best tick-repellent remedy tester. He was wild before (and still partly is...).

By energetic tests, this 'product' (individualized) tests good as preventing ticks to approach us, but who knows. These are one of my recent tests!

I would first go by what is known to work (garlic in the garden AND sprayed on exterior walls of your house up to 1m high), take then Borrel burg LM6 preventative (I wrote somewhere here the dosage, do a search)... Then trying other aditional means.

Funny you found candida too. It's so common here in the ticks I found. I once read a publication saying that too, but I couldn't find it again. I could just find another publication about other type of candida (not albicans) in a tick that I posted in the other thread about 'how many pathogens in a tick?'...

My daughter is the one that falls sick with GI candida almost every tick bite she got. Even when she takes no ABX.

It is also curious that everytime she gets active borrelia, she gets immediate GI symptoms. We just finished treating candida albicans and candida parapsilosis for her now. Now we're after bart. I do feel synergy between candida and borrelia too!! Mine are also dormant since borrelia got dormant.

Try also as remedy Arnica 6D. It tests so good for my daughter that I clearly suspect it kills more than bartonella.

Keep the ticks in strong alcohol solution (I would do on at least 70% alcohol), or smash them in strong alcohol solution. Let sit for at least one day, and then throw the tick parts away. Big or small ticks, both can contain loads of pathogens. For me, it's not the size that counts... Nymphs I found in my cat had also a lot of pathogens.

In case someone at your place falls sick with something, you can keep these tick soups as 'nosodes' for them. Never ingest these, of course, but you got to prepare the homeopathic dilutions.

You just need to photoon the dilutions (or even the mother tincture), depending on how they test. Keep the mother tinctures safe somewhere out of reach of children. They may be useful as you live in endemic area.

Once you and your kids will get better, I hope you'll lose the tick trauma. I swear I can sit on grass and walk in high weeds even when I got no repellents. Not too long ago, I would be very stressed.

Kids around me are also getting bitten, but they don't fall as sick as us. I tested two of them, one I know gets bitten every year a few times. Before, she never tested borrelia positive. This time, she did test though. She's having headaches... but if my daughter tests borrelia positive, she gets arthric pains, heavy tummy aches, she can't even go to kindergarten. This girl still has a 'normal' life.

Not everyone falls sick, probably due to the milieu and to genetics. Of course, the big pathogen load is a problem. But the children here are exposed to the same ticks that infected me and my daughter, but they don't fall nearly as sick... So, the pathogen load is not the only explanation, even if it complicates things, I agree.

I guess you also need LOADS of detox too. Killing- only will not solve it all, you'll probably be in the Pandora box forever...

It was the first time I did this insecticides / herbicides / fungicides detox. It made me tired, my kidneys got more stressed than usual. I took the olive oil + lemon juice yesterday. I just discovered that blackcurrant and Vit C tests good to help me detox such chemicals... Chlorella doesn't help, it seems.

I'm enjoying my higher doses of chlorella. My skin rash from metal mobilization is gone. I still have some hand rashes from Mucor racem and Aspergillus Niger, just in two fingers...

Duaghter also stabilized with pathogens. She's taking only two 'killers', Fortakehl (for normalizing GI flora) and Arnica 6D for bartonella. Borrelia stopped testing again. I'll keep though testing her, because we both still probably need the higher potencies (up to 1,000K dilutions).

Borrelia garini seems to be dormant! She needed so little treatment!

I wonder if I don't get the bartonella series of Desbio for photooning her. I can't find bart nosodes here.

I heard though that photons don't really kill bartonella? Do you have an opinion about that, Alv (or anyone else)???

Now she's testing strong for the pesticide detox. I'm afraid to do with her, but I guess I gotta try. I'll probably do the photons in less time than what I would do and see how she reacts.

YEs, Alv, can you send me an email about your Rife machine? Is it LESS strong than usual ones? I'm not intending to buy one now, but who knows one day. It looks a good preventative for new critters (like against this flue in Mexico!!...).

If all nosodes of the planet would be available, I wouldn't buy a Rife, as I do think the photons work well for small critters like viruses, bacteries.... But without nosodes, the PE1 is a limited machine against infections...

Alv, where did you get pictures of bacteries? Can you tell me? Or, are you talking about slides?

--
I remember when you started posting long ago, you could barely write, your mind was soo foggy and confused. I understood about half of what you wanted to say, no kidding. Now it looks to me your brain is working, despite the fact you are still very stressed.

MFT can help so much with stress, Alv, if you have time for such treatments. The tick trauma, disease trauma etc... One day, you'll need to address these problems too, that's my feeling.

I'm amazed to see how you became a good energetic tester. This also shows that your regulation is probably working better too, despite infections.

Did I tell you the 60 bugs + that were testing for me are now almost all quiet? Borrelia has to go dormant, bartonella too, and so must all types of candida... Probably the mycoplasmas (I see that for my cat)...

I feel these are sort of head-masters of an army of infections. Once these 3-4 things get dormant, many others will get dormant too. They are immunosupressive (not sure about myco though, but the other 3 for sure).

Once we are too busy killing, there's not enough physical time to go after the other more important things (which are energetic blockages, psychological blockages, thorough metal detox and other toxin detox, mouth detox)...

In an ideal situation, one would have to deal with all these stuff at the same time, but I know that when I'm on the craze to kill the multiple infections due to excessive number of symptoms, I have to concentrate on cleaning the dead body debris and that is all I can handle in a day.
---

Someone asked above about opening regulation? The best thing to do is to tap MFT points for at least 40 seconds in each point. Most people get open only with these 9 points, but some need other techniques.

If you have a closed regulation, the only question your biotensor will answer correctly is 'how to open your regulation?'. It looks like magic, I know, but that's is SO true.

I think I understand why... The regulation is not close like opening and closing a tap. A total closed regulation = death.

So we are never really 'close 100%'. Even for open regulation, there are levels of being open. More open, less open. It is on a gray scale.

The more you are closed, the less answers your body will tell you. The more you are open, the more answers you'll get.

the more you are closed, the closer to 'death' you are, so your body will only answer how to save you from that URGENT situation. It will NOT tell you how to correct minor problems.

If you are very open, your body will ask you to tune smaller things, minor things too, which would never come to tests in a more urgent situation...

Dr. K. says that what kills are not symptoms, even if these are very bad symptoms... What slowly kills is a constant close regulation (I assume it's because your body is not functioning well in all levels...)

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma you are quite right about open and closed regulation. Many of the folks who have lyme without symptoms are still quite open. I suppose you could test for that. Our bodies can learn to live with the organism for awhile before succumbing to illness. Illness is an eventuallity, in my case I've had lyme since I was quite young based on my doctors assesment. So I went, probably 40 years before symtoms manifested.

Like sparkle my biggest issues are with the liver which is getting much better with each cleanse I do. Just did another liver cleanse this weekend and have been symptom free since. I am symptom free right now.

I also ingested my 6th borrelia nosode to remove the remainder of the lyme proteins from my body. The problem with dead lyme is its ability to come to live again. So getting rid of the energetic frequencies and the proteins is to fully cleanse from the organism. I think lyme is truly gone from my system.

I'm still killing other infections but I seem to kill and detox much faster now. I'm curious if this persists. So I'm using a lot of killing things, mostly herbs, like garlic, noni, mangosteen, ashwaganda at times and triphala. All testing very strong. Along with some homeopathic remedies i have from my LLND.

As for the liver, I ordered some magnesium chloride, lecithin like sparkle recommended. I'm working hard to kick start liver function as much as possible.

Sparkle look up astaxanthan for sun exposure it might help.

I test and appear to be extremely open. I could break a biotensor if I let too much energy out.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Brussels!

Thanks so much for all your TIME !
I hope that other people can be helped from this post.I recall myself 2 years ago when I used to read your posts (I was already familiar with how the body works) but too late to learn the DISEASE had a name for it LYME and COinfections.

Before I used to see a very short paragraf and honestrly I could not comprehend at all.I lost my memory and could not remember my birthday no kidding in 2006 .I have had to look up in my wallet and would stand in the middle of nowhere to find what I was going to do ...I was a goner.

Yes the regulations are very very important.I recall my ND before I was diagnosed with LYME that HAVE had to give me TONS of cleansers for my liver kidney and suport my adrenals as they were SHUT down.My heart could not survive..and it took her 3 months to open up the regulations.

I was sick to death ( again I have done already 5 liver flushes and many cleansings for almost 2 years before I found out ) when I went to her.

Yes my regulations are open now.

It will take me more than a year to reach the level that I need to treat traumas and emotions ( even though AI seems that have helped me) .Only this last one really brougth my range back as I was testing the ticks and I found out that my son was bitten 6 times but only 3 times were within 1 year .The adults ones.

HE used to say all the times that EVERYTHING turned upside down when he was 5 and 6 .That is exactly what I got for answer.

I will write you for the machine.

As for the BART I have tried everything for it even IV blood iradiation....as the only KILLER when I was opening my regulations ....as I could not take any killers...My doctor would not allow me as I could not effort any more toxins from bugs in my body .My life was in line before.

THE BEST THING for bart is HH.NO kidding.My son had a very high level of IT with test( no wonder as I found bart on each TICK BITE).

I also found out that BART and ehrlichia in this ticks go together....( no wonder -mino , rifampin azithromacin is the best drugs combo as it covers lyme bart and ehrlichia even muco if that is in) but it does not eradicate bart...

HH have proven that is the best.My sons was in very high Dosages OF RIZOL my .He tested for 80Drops a day ( no more they stop testing ) and 8 HH capsules, Garlic ...he is taking other things that is testing for him ....but HH is the only one that has reduced it.

No homepathy ( I have all kind even imprinted) did not eradicated this one.

BART and LYME was always my priority and I have been saying that for years .This two are really the ones that make everything worst.

I tested for bart ( in remision with ART ) but finally lower than 25% first time ever.I got my first fever 100.5 that I did not have in 7 years.

YEs Brussels...the bugs are oportunist...but THE one ADULT is not a JOKE.It was as big as my finger nail the little one ( when you cut them short).
This one was no joke.This one was deadly NEUROBORRELIOSIS.

FIRST one WAS BORRELIA.This ones are the ones that can put you in meningitis and enchephalitis state...within 48 hrs..This is what happened to me and MY SON.We blowed up like a BALLON and were totaly transform as our spinal cord was INFECTED severely with 9 infections.

NO WONDER my son came up with 50 infections..He still has a lot to deal with .I have less as I can eksperiment MORE with my self and I have done liver flushes...he can not he is just a kid.

I know when you talk about your daughter , my son had the exact same symtoms..but is was more severe than your daughters as he was treated almost 2 years after .So beyond cronik with lession in the brain.

I have been able to go over a catalog and test all them ( having in consideration the background where I was raised ) .I was told by another women ( that was in contact in a diferent forum) that she does print it if she can not find VIALS.YES I wish that YOU can have vials for every thing BUT is imposible.

There is so many pictures of the many disease ( after you find a strong yes suspicion of the infections type from testing -I use PENDULUM -is the PERFECT thing ever ) and reinforce the quesiton using biotensor.

If I finf the frequency in CAFLS list I test if there are beneficial frequencies for me at this and that one....If I get a HIGHLY positive answer ...I ask for HOW MANY ( than I get the answer) than I go over each of them ...and I get which one is for that day.Than I ask for each of these and the minutes I need .

I first run the frequencies to steam my kidney and than MY LIVER.

Than I ask ( you need to drink water same as with photons) how many minutes break should I have...IS LIKE giving your body cleansers as SOLIDAGO AND HEPATICA( I use them for my son ).

Than if I need to wait I get how many minutes...than I start treaments.

I have records for 2 years in a row, doing this.

Over the months as one goes down the others show up ..EXACTLY as peeling off the onion..and I treat only based on what is priority.So even if I get a positive test ..and it does not give me a YES as somthing else is holding up ...than I do not treat it.

Pendulum has given me more oportunity to exsplore.I have many tens of charts build up ...with the major names of the disease...that actually point on what was priority for me.

So for treatment types that is the most important to deal with each pathogens and so on ..for cleansers...and what else shoudl I do

Over time I exspanded my charts and broke down in branches (is like the root of the tree ) and you go further and further...

that is what helped me to get to the RIGHT name of this and that

I also listed all the drugs and HERBS ( that I know of ) for treatment of one or another BUG and HOW MANY things I would need to treat this and that infections.

First I asked what is the best treatment ( based on that chart) than I move on to the chart on how many things need to me...than I move on the the chart of list of drugs and herbs ( than I know of can treat it ).

LATELY I found that I know the number but I am not aware of a name of a drug ( and herb) that is out there but I have not heard of so far...to treat the FRY bug.

So I go with what is the best treatment from what is out there( based on my google search ).

THE PICTURES of the disease are ( from googling ) and print them ( colored if you can ) and have them in front of you instead of the vials.

Also you can find frequncies for somthing that is causing pain.I knew I have had nematodes.I could feel one moving in the corner in my head.But seems that the frequencies of the CAFLS were not touching it.

IF you search them there are hundreds of them .So I took the picture and asked if there is any frequency that could help me kill it before giving me a migrane.It said YES.

Than I go ahead ( with the picture in my hand) and ask how many ..of them is beneficial for me .But AGAIN that does not mean I need to treat it RIGHT now.I still need to know if that IS BENEFICIAL FOR ME RIGHT NOW.

Than I go ahead and move into my chart that has a build up custimized with frequencies from 10-10000.

So I need to exsplore on how many digit has the first frequency and when I find 2 of them means ( tens) I go into that chart...

SO on ..so first you find the very first frequency DIGITS number than you exsplore for HIGHER or lower frequencies like ABOVE 10 or lower than ten.. until you jot down the first number and than you move to the second one WHEN you get a stronger answer that will be closer to what you need.

I am not sure if I make sense.So when I find that the 3 frequency that followes the second one has 4 digits..I need to jott down by aksing if it falls between let say 1500 and 1600 by asking question...until I get closer to the right answer .Than I go further for the tens level and than further to the ones..

AT the end I ask for all the frequencies....if this are the right ones and how many minutes each one.
This one is the toughest as it takes so much energy( i know when you say it takes energy from you ) but when there is no option in CAFLS list this is the way to go.

All the gadegets helps A LOT but none can do the job for all. They accomplish each other for the luck that I mentioned before.

I was amazed and I could feel the BUG beeing killed and hurted like hell.1 hr later I have had to take COLESTERMAINE that tested very strong.
2 hrs later..GONE.I could feel that moving from my jaw TO WARDS my head.I know by heart and questioning what is hapening now...

It is funny HOW EVERY TIME I test ...It remindes me that you used to say.WHAT I learned from this DISEASE NO BODY COULD take it AWAY FROM ME.

ALSO a DR in EUROPE...told me that will come a time when I have the energy to just look and feel without even trying the BIOTENSOR or pendulum.It is like you said ...the ND test the vials..and once you feel that energy ...you stop...and you know is right.Have you thougth that you have CLARVOYANCE ( spelling ) abilities .( I will send privatly an material) ...

It seems that certain people have been born with the gift ( and not every one has the ability to use it for good -when the PERSON does it can become VERY POWERFUL) this metods have existed for hundreds of years when no lab works could exist back than .

I tried to exsplain ( the person that told me have had hard time to exsplain them in writing with me too- Write me for more details ) but I finaly got it.It is very important to BUILD the exact CORRECT question to exsplore.The findings are unbelivable.

I will pm YOU !!!!

THANKS from my heart for sharing! If that is too long let me know.I probably will delete the posts.Mines are way to long !

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alv, your posts are not too long. You just keep writing!!

Selma and Bob, I agree about partially open regulation. When mine is "closed" I can still test for things, but it is like listening carefully for a distant voice, rather than a loud boom!

Will somebody please explain the term "mileu" in more detail? Thanks!

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I did a little test with my bobber today - it says my regulation is open on a scale of 1-10 - I'm a 10. I always felt that but I figured I'd check it in any case. I never really thought about regulation much since I was always drawn towards this kind of thing.

Anyway, I don't mean to be bragging. It's just something I seem to be able to do pretty well. Even though my liver is really in pain - I can somehow separate my physical influences from my higher consciousness & still stay connected. That's what it feels like, anyway.

A few times I felt a bit overloaded & couldn't use the bobber but it usually passes in a few days. I think meditation helps to increase the ability to use a dowsing tool.

Still in alot of liver pain. I think it's been about 2 weeks. I was getting kind of worried but the bobber says to just keep doing what I've been doing & it should start to get better in a couple of months.

I'm doing the lemon & olive oil blender drink & I got a big increase in the dosage (via bobber) in the Liver Life drops. I'm testing NO for Bb, mycoplasmas, candida, parasites.

Seems like the liver was the big bottleneck for me. It really hurts & it's making me feel very frustrated, agitated & kind of angry. I think all of these emotions are associated with the liver. Interesting! I kind of feel like punching a wall or something & I'm not usually like that.

When I took the mycoplasma remedy - I got really anxious. Seems like these things really do connect with our mental states, more so than just brain fog. My liver does actually feel congested & it makes my mind feel congested, too.

No wonder people start getting so nuts with all of these pathogens. There must be some chemical in all of them that creates moods & influences brain function aside from what may be physically observable.

When you have a bunch of different pathogens - it probably confuses the brain with all of the chemical signals. Then, you combine it with physical & mental stress, EMFs, emotional issues & you got a big mess & brain fog or Lyme rage...

Thanks for the astaxanthan suggestion, Bob. Didn't I send you that a few months ago? I forgot! I used a cold washcloth & it felt better. I read cilantro is good, too. I'm making a tincture of it now.

That mosquito product sounds good! I'm going to get some. I wish they used this instead of DDT when I was a kid. They used to have these fog trucks drive through the neighborhoods when I was a kid & everyone would ride their bikes through the mist... Can you imagine!!!???

Talk about needing to do a pesticide detox... I'm going to look into that after this liver disfunction heals!!!

Take care!

Alv
Unregistered

I just found this !

http://www.imustgarden.com/catalog/View_All_Products-12-1.html

I ordered the concentrate for the Mousquito and tick , flea control.The person told me that has garlic and many mix of oils.I want to spray it in the wall all around the house and windows( careful though as are oils in it).Was free shiping option over $50.I will use the one inside in the porch and around the wall.I liked it as it has other oils as well not just garlic.

When I called the company for the mousquito barier I was told is not for the concrete areas that is around the house .Also only to be used with a pump in the grass and trees.This is going to be the next order.

This one is perfect to spray the entire area SO EVEN mousquitos that are as dangerous around here do not like to come near by.But is mostly based on GARLIC .

YES pesticides are a problem.I know that with the light you can treat and detox about every thing pesticides, fungucides, fertilizers, and even antibiotics that have been used.I am not at the stage right now but this is what I am going to do once I put in the remission all infections.

Also with rife there are a few frequencies that can do that BUT I do not think that is the best gadget to deal with it for that purpose.

KMT can come in somtimes as well to fill in on what the others can not accomplish.Brussels has already talked about it before.

I have even read that you can get EMF vials imprinted to treat and detox ...fluorides, clorox , anestezia ( have been 2 time under it)bleaches ( not anymore in my house)paint mixes etc antidepresent about every thing.

As I am doing AI as well I am probably cleaning( my body is getting the information) some of these and time will tell what else will be left on me.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Alv, thanks for explaining your testing method to find Rife frequencies! It's a bit too complicated though for someone without a Rife machine like me... But it would be worthy to have one in case we get that pork flu!!!

And good to know you did loads of charts to get your pendulum working too. I just recently discovered that is a way people go pendeling, even some physicians...

I'm doing a bit of that inspired by that book, but I don't feel too confident yet with the pendulum. And also, with the homeopathic vials that the book proposes, as I'm not THAT familiar with all those substances (I think I know just about a hundred of them, because I used them, or someone I know uses them... ). The rest are too mysterious for me...

Funny you test with these google photos! I did that a bit, but again, I don't feel too confident (even though I get very strong answers). I guess, like someone said, confidence will come only after experience. Glad you feel some confidence and that you can re-check with Rife frequencies to see if you caught right.

The most important is the Chinese proverb: the truth is what works!

I keep doing these critter name testing, and still getting answers, but again, I feel it's SO much easier with these homeopathic vials. With them, I feel like I can 'touch' the critters, so concrete they get (I mean, their energy is so present in the testing vials...).

No, I don't think I'm clairvoyant or similar. Even far from that!! I think anyone can do energetic tests, if they got an open regulation. The more you do, the more your body gets used to. In the end, you don't need to do these tests anymore with instruments...

The mechanism to find out right substances only with the hand flying above substances is about the same as most energetic tests, I think. Nothing too special, it's just that the antenna (biotensor, muscle test, pendulum) gets interiorized, there's no visible sign for the others, but the sign is clear to the tester.

And it feels it has nothing to do with my brain, if you see what I mean. It is disconnected, the same way that these bobbers and pendulums feel when testing. As you say, the most important thing is to create a good question.

It is REALLY not magic. As I told you, now I can use about any muscle to muscle test, even my neck muscles. I still though trust MOST my own O-ring test just because I'm used to it. It's by far the one that consumes me less energy.

--
Alv, did you buy these detox nosodes from Meripharm (with fluor, clorine, etc?). If yes, how do you find them? Did they work well?

Thanks for the tip on bartonella. HH capsules !!! It sounds great. So the photooning of bart seems NOT to work as well as borrelia!! I can't track any bart symptom in her, but bart slides still test.

The Arnica D6 tests as a sufficient treatment, but I don't know, if she can't clear bart in about a week, I'll try to get my hands into HH or similar capsules then...

---
Sparkle and Bob, lyme or organ problems will not necessarily close someone's regulation. You are right. During my lyme treatment, my regulation was almost always open. Same with my daughter.

Sometimes though a simple thing like a metalic ring, 'bad' shoes, a bad feeling (psycho problem), bad weather, and so on can close someone's regulation.

Bob, funny you are in another phase now, the killing phase again. I am also having some trouble with the couple Mucor + aspergilus, but apart from that, I'm basically trying to do more detox.

Today was an easy day, so not much trouble from yesterday's detox treatment.

Funny taste in my mouth coming from my throat since doing the insecticides through photons... I wonder if I breathe out, if I won't kill the ants that try to invade my kitchen!!!

Bob, my 'intuition' says you still have the real borrelia hidden! They may show up a bit later... I'll send you something (borrelia 1,000K) for you to test. You are right though that these high potencies do more protein cleaning than actual borrelia cleaning!

But they can come back to normal living forms.

--
Sparkle, I also have that feeling that critters do enter our 'mind' in all the senses. I still believe that, that we are all 'borrelia people' if not all these other critters too.

I remember one day, when I got rid of one of the fungal strains that were with me for decades, I felt so suddenly sad, as though I lost someone I liked a lot. In fact, that critter made my life a hell and the only think I wanted was to get rid of it for ages.

When it actually happened that I got rid of it (or I felt the critter had left me), the feeling was not of relief, but like losing part of myself!! Call me nuts. That is what I called myself at that time.

When people with candida say they crave sugars, I always think WHO in fact is craving sugars??

At the same time, when I know that we have more FOREIGN cells in our bodies than our own cells in shere numbers, and that the chain of our DNA gets transformed during our lifetime to include many of the critters' DNA... well, that makes lots of sense for me. In the end of our lives, our DNA are almost more THEM than ourselves...

--

I just saw that Meripharm has the following vials to detox TUBERCULOSIS from vaccinations:

Tuberculinum Koch
Tuberculinum avis
Tuberculinum bovinum
Tuberculocidinum Klebs

I wonder how many of these dormant proteins don't get activated someday. My strain was the bovinum, testing with the Sanum.

Only after, I realized it could have come from the BCG vaccination. By accident I caught that testing from my big kit of bacteries.

Now I just read in Wikipedia that this exact strain is the one used in the BCG vaccination!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacillus_Calmette-Gu%C3%A9rin

My infection only stopped being active after I treated with the BCG nosode through photons, not before! I don't want to even think that I got sick with TB because of that vaccination. But this idea is still screaming in my brain!

bejoy
Member # 11129

About regulation - it seems like the only time mine gets closed anymore is when I am dealing with mold, yeast and fungals.

It can be a case of candida, mold in my environment, or something I ate. I have been dealing with a strong allergy or "negative sensitivity" to these.

I'm thinking that some physical, emotional, or chemical issues can immediately get us disregulated, and that is what we are calling an allergy or sensitivity.

I have to wonder what exactly the disregulation process is. My hunch is that when I come into contact with something my body knows is "bad", that I try to shut down everything to "keep it out."

I may have to re-teach my body that the best way to deal with a problem is to extend my energy, not withdraw. Just a thought.

-------------------------------

Selma, I know what you mean about feeling like you are losing a part of yourself. I think it is human nature. The process of brain washing or hazing is to put somebody through a grueling and emotional experience that results in them bonding with their abuser, captor, or captain.

I think the same thing happens with these little critters. We become emotionally attached to something we have endured such an emotional struggle with.

Frightening what you are saying about TB and the vaccine. I'm so glad you found the solution for yourself.

Sometimes I want to be able to go forward three hundred years and look back to now, and see these "dark ages" of what people believed about medicine.

So much of modern medicine will look to people in the future like blood-letting with leeches looks like to people now.

--------------------
bejoy!

Alv
Unregistered

Selma!

I have not used yet this vials.I have a catalog of a COMPANY in USA that can make them imprinted.I have not reached that point but is amazing that you can treat and clean them.

Right now I am still treating with AI.Just tested on many vials that I have had imprinted based on my AI test.I thought I would treat them .BUT no need .I have 0 level of MERCURY in my brain and tested DMSA and ALA that has been in my shelf for long time.

I was waiting to shut up LYME and than do a A.CUTLER protocoll but since I did the AI is not necesary .I still have MUCORS many that I am not ready yet to clear them .I still am clearing like 24 ( totals) of chemical in second treatment with AI.

I tested my daughter she was positive on DMSA and ALA and also same level reinforced it with the MERCURY vials.YES she had acumulated in her body so far a certain small amount ..She understands now and wants to get treated for every thing .She gets it after so long talking to a teaneger.WAS VERY HARD in the begining.

Selma is true that this bugs have changed us.So do the metals as they go together.Funny as it is true when I killed bart from my brain ...and lyme , I got a calmness feeling and NO HYPER ( you know what I mean ) jumping from the skin.

I kind of felt sorry that I CHANGED and could not feel the SAME ME.WELL I am the same me as 15 years ago now..but that hyper feeling and rush and run and get the things done fast is gone.Weird though how this bugs made our brain run 1000miles per hrs.

Bejoy .Do not be surprised.In EUROPE they still use the leches.I even asked my mother in low if she can find them for me.I have my father in law that has EHRLICHIA .He has been using LEches the last decades in his legs and makes him fill better.

I recall my mother in law that she mentioned when she saw me swallowing 100 of pills a day so my son , as she used to play and have a sunday with her grandmother and as a treat she will have the leches on her hands and feet.

They still have clinics where I come from that they allow the doctors to treat with what they can and save lives.I was about to live when I was on my sickest to get the IV and help from FAMILY and I knew how to test and get myself the right treatment.

I needed to be close to DR J for my son .He was 7 and he was fighting for his life.I still will ask them if they can send them to me.HONESTLY they will help me to get rid of the few bugs of whatever is left in exstremeties hands and feets..and I KNOW THEY KNOW HOW TO SUCK the bad bugs .
My father is law was hopping that they could help him here ,Ironicly the doctor here after he exsperimented with him and brought him several times to make some apointment..he ended up giving him back the dosages of medications that he was taking as in EUROPE.

Ironicly MY father in law had to learn his lession as HE WAS HIGHLY THINKING of medical system in USA.After he GOT SO WORST on what the doctor gave him here he got disapointed..I told him but he needed to get his leson.Sometimes you can not force people.Even when you try to help them on what is best for them.

Ironicly here they have tried to close the doors to any of this metods as is not the HEALING that they care about .IT IS ABOUT SELLING THEIR DRUGS and maybe make you spent ALL YOUR SAVINGS so they can get their profits.Everything in USA seems Like BRAIN WASHING to me .Ironicly this generation in here has fallen victim already .

I am stopping right now as really I can go on and on with this SYSTEM that was THOUGHT to be SUPERIOR ..ok ok ...stopping now.. [Smile]

Remember this .There is not anymore the chance to share , OILS, LANDS....countries and influences have been set in stone.They run out of option to recirculate their money and get the profit out of it.

THEY are using our lifes for it .AND WE HAVE SPENT every cent to keep our selfs alive and our kids as well.THEY do not bring out of school HEALERS but SELLERS of drugs.TO ME THEY ARE A JOKE.

It took a mothers LOVE to save her son as HULDA CLARCK to find the correlation of BUGS and toxins and come out with ideas.SHE used her syncrometer to test.At one time I was about to order it and use vials as she did.

She has kits created with the most general diseases.Using the syncrometer was her idea to give people in general to try to test and take care of themself as NO BODY was caring anymore about their helf.Had become a business..

It took Dr K to bring it to another level and people linke SELMA and a few other practitionars that use this metods to get to the root of the problem..faster than any COMMON DOCTOR out there that are cought up on how they can sell more drugs rather that help the patient to heal.

I think at this like that .ANYTHING that is MAN MADE is not good for the BODY .ANYTHING that is GOD MADE should be for us .

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thank you Selma - for bringing it to my attention what "open regulation" means. I found some info about ART testing but it's kind of complicated. I don't think I was seeing what "regulation" was in regards to Dr. K's technique. It has a different meaning for me.

In my case, I just feel a very strong connection to my bobber or dowsing. Doing the actual muscle testing is harder for me. The bobber or pendulum seems to give me some objectivity for some reason.

I think If I could use charts & use the bobber, it would be better for me than using muscle testing. I would have to get enough info from Dr. K's methods to try to do it that way. It may be easier for me since I'm a visual person.

I found this one webpage about ART - http://www.royalrife.com/nart.html

Can anyone recommend where I can get further info about it? I'd like to try to learn more. I don't know if I could translate it into a way I could do it with a bobber & charts. Any thoughts would be appreciated...

-----

It's very interesting about this concept of trauma & brain washing...

It related to the pleomorphism concept - TOTALLY...

I'm very concerned about the current events these days. It was very concerning to me to see what happened in NYC with the planes flying into the city's airspace.

I lived near NYC during 9-11. For people there to see planes flying low in the airspace was like reliving the trauma of 9-11. In combination with people there having the new swine flu bacteria in Queens - it's very concerning...

This is why I don't have cable TV anymore. There's too much trauma on TV - all of these programs, competition, violence, gore, sex, news of horrible things happening to people, subliminal stuff, triggers, etc. All of this stuff makes me think of mind control.

I know exactly what you mean, Alv & bejoy. If you read about pleomorphism, you will see how this all effects people's health. It all makes alot of sense.

Then, you consider vaccines, pathogens, GMO, mercury, chemical exposure, pesticides.... All I can say is "unbelievable" but it's real.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I just lost my post, answering to Sparkle...

Well, it's too late to re-write it.

I'll just post this link about heavy metals, pathogens, and causes.

http://www.klinghardtneurobiology.com/chemtox.htm

I find it interesting and important. It talks about Enderlein remedies too.

There's some more about ART there.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

What a GREAT article.

subconscious conflict -> deposits of metals -> altered milieu -> chronic infection.

"(Guenther Enderlein) found that infections cannot thrive in the body, unless the milieu is changed in the first place."

I am now taking my first pleomorphic therapy, Roqueforti (from Penicillium Roquefort) to treat milieu leading to systemic yeast. Anger is the underlying infection (this is the only emotion we've had to treat multiple times--it goes back 8 generations)

Brussels
Member # 13480

subconscious conflict -> deposits of metals -> altered milieu -> chronic infection.

Then: Chronic infection -> cancer, heart (coronary) disease, migraine, autoimmune condition, allergies, degenerative diseases of the brain...

Brussels
Member # 13480

sparkle, I posted a long answer to your ART article (it's good, but old)...but it got lost.

Well, these are some ideas to learn more:
http://stores.homestead.com/klinghardt/-strse-DVDs/Categories.bok

And:
http://stores.homestead.com/klinghardt/-strse-80/Fundamental-Teachings-of-Dietrich/Detail.bok

It's only 105 dollars if you buy the 4 DVDs before May 1st.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness, there are so many wonderful ideas and discussions going on in this thread, my head is spinning (again)! I'm not complaining - I like my head to spin. [Smile]

Alv, I hope you are saving those ticks in some Vodka or whiskey, even if you don't have a use for them yet!

Asking the right questions when dowsing/energetic testing: Yes! This is one thing I learned long ago when attempting to learn to use a pendulum! I could not get by with a very general question. I can get an answer ONLY within the confines of the question I ask. I found that (for me), a question that is too broad will yield an answer that may have limited benefit. I always felt I had to ask a series of questions.

And along those same lines ... as Selma and others have said, not all `infections' we might get after a tick bite actually come from the tick. We already had them in some form.

For example, if I am `testing' a tick to see what infections it carries, shouldn't I also ask questions like ``What existing infections/conditions will become ACTIVE in me as a result of a bite from this tick?''

That might yield a whole different answer, right?

Using charts does sound very helpful indeed - a great way to narrow down the search. I'm sure this took a lot of your time, Alv. Sounds similar to those remedy tables Selma found in the medical pendulum book....

Joey, is this a `homeopathic' Roqueforti? Is this a Sanum remedy? Is this something in addition to the AI?

From Dr. K's article: The `Enderlein remedies' - are these the same as the `pleo' or Sanum remedies?

Your post made me think of my favorite saying (the 2nd time I've been reminded of it this week....hmmm):

``Harboring resentments is like drinking poison, and waiting for the other person to die.''

That describes just how destructive smoldering anger or conflict can be, and I totally believe that this can go back several generations.

Keep up the good work here! I hope somebody knows how to archive this thread....

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Yes Truthfinder!

My knwoledge of reading and exsploring products and sharing with other people since 5 years ago in curezone.com made me come to this point where I am today .

Also , all the trials and errors I have done trying EVERY product in the world and self eksperimenting on my own when I still did not know about lyme brought me where I am ( I have followed every thing that HULDA CLARCK had on her book and no body in ALL CUREZONE .com could do it -I tried it with no question -My heart beilived in it ONCE I READ that book )-It saved my life .

I felt like the doctors are trying to help but having the disease , eksperimenting and chasing the patterns...makes you more than a ekspert than the doctor itself..that is helping you based on treating the others but has not been on the same shoes as you you.

For me to get better ..I still need to work on with my body as my doctors job is done ( based on them I AM FINE not really ).As I know there is so many things I need to do as BRUSSELS is DOING for my immune to really get back in track .SO that is where my LLMD job is done.

I am glad that I did not give up as NOW I can really go ahead and treat myself..and I am sure that BRUSSELS is "CURED" by her doctor but she is doing so many things...that will really cure her for real .

TO my eksperience ...that I have meet many good doctors but I combined the protocolls that are based on MATTERS( as Science ) and MIND Power I found that using only one side would not have help me to this point.Combining YES.We are all diferent and priorities on treating a person it sure not be based on ONE FORMULA.

There are many unknowns in a equation in eash person and knowing which ones are most important efecting ones body and treating him /her based on that is the only way to get out of the SITUATION that him /her came into first place.

Also I have been using for 2 years non stop the pendulum.When I have had bloackages I knew I was not ready to be confident on it but I kept practicing beiliving that one day I would be able to reach the level that I would get the right answer .Biotensor was easier at that time.It is time that my efforts are paying off.

I recall Brussels continued and beilived on her test and I recall on how she found that "THE FLOWER " needed the "LOVE " and she gave it to her before she died - just by testing and her way of exsploring was testing alfabeticly .It was one of things that BRUSSELS inspired me .

I sent Brussels a material on how this metod has existed for centaries and only KINGS have had the luxyry of the benefits but has been used for many things in this world...finding water , medicine , ( WARS -locate the ships of the enemy in the sea just by using the map -I know is scary ...etc etc...making decision and even compatible people...etc ).

Once Lyme got in remission thinks got in higher level of my confidence.It took me almost 5 months HUNDREDS of hrs searching and building charts and practicing pendulum non stop ( only testing my friends to know about them it takes 2 hrs for one of them -no kidding ).Knowing the main issues I help them build up a protocoll.

I have build DETAIL ONES. It is exactly same logic as building a program in informatics that one thing leads to another even in more details( and when is unknown at least you find what group is classified and how many forms it has and what can treat it ).

I have created even charts of different treatments to jot down what really can eradicate it or reduce it at least and see the % of reductions.I go even into details in the diferent parts of the body .

I noticed that MUSLCE TESTING( art) does not show that the bug is completly eradicated rather that the system is not efected by it.But at least was for me the tool that brought me here.Pendulum sends me even in the highest level of knowing.

Over time searching many disease I was able to rebuild all my charts over and over.

I finally created detailed charts on even dosages, frequencies, clasifying the type of bacteria , detailing if that has more than one form etc etc.

Also I have created charts to find what really eradicates or reduces this or that infections or solve the problem.Timing of it.

Priority of treatment.I follow the path ...give the body what it wants at this time even though I could have many active infections or things going on.

I have seen that using other aproaches have sent me no where.The bugs communicate.I have noticed that alway metals , or chemicals, or bloackages , or emotions ...one of them is a gatekeeper to the others.If you do not go through it and find what is the priority you are stuck and go into the circle and retreatment accurs.

Consider it as ONE door leads to another otherwise you are lost and you go back and forth.

EMOTTIONS is the main issue for me -fact and PROVED and I KNOW for sure that that was the reason that open up the doors to LYME and other disease to exspand into my body.

I just have to give my life a diferent direction to find peace in order to overcome this disease.

As time goes by new questions arise.And the conclusions are rechecked and brought to a higher level.That is how I feel now.The posibilities to know are endlees...

NEVER NEVER GIVE UP !!!!

I always have been lead by KNOWLEDGE is the POWER!Having an open MIND , exsploring and learning every day of my life.I feel like I HAVE BEEN IN SCHOOL ALL MY LIFE AND STILL AM.

But I always loved school and challenge.This was my bigest challenge and I I did not give up with FULL BLOWN enchephalitis ( meningitis) encapacitated mental situation.

shimmy
Member # 15883

HI Sparkle, thanks I will do. Just re your point about the liver and endocrine system...I think its very much two-way, when the liver is underfunctioning this can lead to poor amino acid synthesis and therefore less hormone production and also it puts more stress on the thyroid & adrenals to pick up the energy slack - I know when I did some liver flushes a few yrs ago my energy skyrocketed although it was only temporary.

Conversely in hypothyroidism & low adrenal states liver detoxification is slowed down considerably, esp in hypo where liver enzymes can rise and cholesterol can build up.

I noticed that when I took some thyroid meds (just thyroxine) for the first time in 2 yrs, 2 weeks ago, I passed dark urine which I hadnt done for I dont know how long. So it seems it immediately helped to push some toxins out which have probably been going around my system since starting photon therapy.

I believe that part of the reason I havent made as much progress with photon therapy is due to low hormones slowing down liver detoxification.

I guess if you just have to support all the systems dont you?

I think I should do some liver flushing soon too.

Hope you're feeling better.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Thyroid and adrenal issues:

If the person has a low temperature, or the thyroid or adrenals test weak, be aware that the majority of adrenal issues involve excess cortisol.

"Adrenal exhaustion" is less common.

Consider testing for a need for Biotics ADHS which reduces cortisol, and for Biotics Meda-Stim which aids conversion of T4 to the active T3.

Excess cortisol prevents this conversion.

Most Americans have an iodine deficiency.

http://www.royalrife.com/hypothyroid.html
--
This was on the article Sparkle posted. The royalrife article is also interesting.

When I was very sick, I took T3 homeopathic to get back to producing T3. I haven't taken a look at cortisol. Maybe a better 'solution'?

I also did the iodine through skin (first through kelp, then I found out I got same results just rubbing iodine solutions for wounds)...

Thyroid, I think almost every lyme sufferer had to treat it one day. At least, that is what we see in lymenet.

Same as liver toxicity. No one escapes.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I just did an Aloe Vera D20, testing good as antioxidant. One bottle of Aloe Vera will last then the next century to me...
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tracy -- can you freeze the ticks thaw them and then put them in alcohol. Just wondering if freezing preserves any of the energy signatures within the organism? Like alcohol. I wonder about this because of the emoto experiments with water and ice.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Here's another viewpoint. Lyme over time toxifies the liver and by doing so affects the processing of t4 to t3. that cascades to adrenal fatigue and low thyroid production.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=301912

quote:
Depressed liver function, due to a toxic or sluggish liver, can also influence the conversion of T4 to T3 via cytochrome P450 activity, resulting in low T3 levels (see my previous article on "Functional Medicine" for more information on systemic toxicity and hepatic function (DC, Vol 17, No.8, April 5, 1999, or at http://www.chiroweb.com/archives/17/08/04.html ). In general, the use of a combination of urinary excretion tests and morning axillary temperatures is far superior to serum studies alone, which miss many cases of mild hypothyroidism.
The link I got the quote from:

http://www.chiroweb.com/mpacms/dc/article.php?id=31596

--------------------
Bob

Brussels
Member # 13480

In the same text Sparkle posted, there's a VERY interesting technique that unblocks things, called TWO POINTING.

"Two pointing is a useful technique. Let's say you have found that they have a stressed gallbladder. Press on the gallbladder and the arm goes weak. You have also noticed that if they press on their hysterectomy scar the arm goes weak. So we have them press on their scar and we press on the gallbladder at the same time and the arm goes strong! This shows that the scar is causing or contributing to the gallbladder problem."

This is a GOLDEN technique to find out blockages in our body. I use that almost every day, if not with me, with other people.

--
another very good tip is the PRIORITY TESTING that uses K-27 point. It works very well. Just hold your two fingers (thumb and index) there and ask 'which is better for me?' or something similar. If it doesn't work the first time, it will work the second time!

----
On metal chelation:

Cilantro D6 (home made) is sitll my main chelator. Pure tincture never tested for very long for me. I suspect that the homeopathic version is both stronger and goes deeper into areas that pure cilantro doesn't go.

It is testing good for quite some time, I'm having some metal release as I feel like herxing after it and need an uptake of chlorella.

It can also be rubbed on trigger points, skin, etc. But beware as it detoxes the brain, so not for chelator starters!!

Chlorella D6 tests good for my daughter. Not still for very long, but it tests as also helping to take metals off. She's on normal chlorella though, but her body still asks for this chlorella homeopathic (I mix 30% D3, 70% D6).

For me, it is not a big help though. My daughter so far never tested for cilantro, that I remember. She may be more in the beginner's phase from metal detox compared to me. I believe, most of her metals came from me (placenta and breastfeeding)...

I did the PESTICIDES vial yesterday for her, first time. She just drank loads of water and in the morning said her lip was better. We ate at friend's place and they used a sort of plant that tested HIGH in pesticides.

She ate just one little piece, and her lip got big and dark red a few moments after. It didn't clear until today!

I suspect her heavy metal load is very high, poor girl. I am going to target that thorough detox with her from now on. I suspect that is the main reason why she fell sick so fast after first tick bite ever, when she was 2.

Before, I was too sick to treat her or didn't have much experience, but now, here we go! I'm going to target all heavy metals first after reading the Five AAs from dr. K.

All children's diseases with A (autism, ADHD, allergies, asthma, atopic eczema and I forgot which else) come back to the same protocol involving heavy metal detoxification.

For autism, now he is stating that there's only ONE CAUSE. The cause is called Hg, mercury. That may be controversial, but that shows how much he believes mercury damages the brain and CNS.

His advice, never stop heavy metal detox until the child is healed. I decided to follow that to the line! I don't want to see her growing allergies every year as she's doing now.
----

Now that our infections are low profile again, we are only taking Magnesium homeopathic too. NO more orthomolecular stuff! No problem so far.

--
I don't know why, but the only thing we keep taking real is chlorella and Omega 3, which can be seen as 'food' more than supplements. The rest, for some reason, the homeopathic version in a specific dilution tests MUCH better than pure herb / or real substance.

I suppose that homeopathic things help our body to adjust to the problem, while mere supplementation makes us slave of them. Like CoQ10. Take it and your body will be needing it forever. Take the homeopathic version, specially if photooned, you won't need that FOREVER.

Besides, I DO feel homeopathy reaches much deeper in many more levels.

It is maybe because the infection side is solved? A few years ago, while I was still on herb-ONLY, I couldn't swear by homeopathy as I do now. I felt my body craved all those herbs and supplements!!

When I think about the reason, I am not sure what changed...

Perhaps the photons and dr. W.'s protocol (that is almost all homeopathic) helped my body understand the homeopathic message better than before. So does my daughter and the people I 'treat'...

Perhaps photons enhance homeopathy like others here were saying, even if NOT photooned.

Perhaps, when we get better, homeopathy works better?

I've notice this tendency that we all at home prefer homeopathy to the original substance in the last months. That is why I'm trying to wonder why.
---

AS for Hulda Clark, thanks for telling us your experience, Alv. I just saw dr. K. sells many HC books in his site in Great Britain!

Even the HC zapper.

I thought about you this afternoon, and I am really amazed with your will to live and get out of sickness, and how you developed all these testing charts DESPITE having been so sick.

I remember few years ago, you could barely understand what was written, and I couldn't understand what you said, not 100%.

It is great that you could find a bit your way out! You are an inspiration to others! You are still sick, but I am sure MUUCH better than before.

Thank your for having sent me so much info about your Rife machine, zapper, etc!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Tracy, yes the roquefortii is a SAnum remedy and all Enderlein he talks about are Sanum (that I know, as these are the only pleomorphic remedies that I know so far...).

Anyway, I never caught him talking about another company, so, I suppose these are Sanum exclusively.

The roquefortii version is called FORTAKEHL here in Europe, a very very useful remedy for GI issues. We are always coming back to it, specially when lyme gets active. It's a D5 dilution.

It is considered a foundation remedy, together with Quentakehl, Notakehl...

http://www.sanum.com/literature/therapy%20notakehl%20with%20.pdf

There's quite some interesting articles in the following link below, for the ones who are interested:

http://www.sanum.com/literature/

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Great info everyone! So much to consider...

I have to go out & do errands. For me the liver issue is up front & center right now. I am feeling better but I still have back pain from my liver.

I'm going to continue to detox in a variety of ways & I'm taking some liver supplements. At least I'm able to move around. My back pain was so bad I couldn't even walk - so, I am improving!

I may do liver flush #3 soon.

I do want to consider the thyroid issue after the liver. Also, mercury detox. This has been great info you have all posted!

Also - Alv, would you consider sharing your charts & info with us? I'd love to take a look at what you have put together.

I do graphic design... perhaps I could put your info together in a way that we can all use & post it on the web or in pdf form...

I'm not sure if there would be any issues with copywrite or ownership with you. We could discuss it further if you would like to share.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Interesting way for intake of homeopathy, through breathing it!!

http://www.sanum.com/literature/nebulizer.pdf

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Truthfinder--

the roqueforti is one of the foundation remedies, as Brussels informed me: Quent, Fort, Not, etc.

I'm using it to treat fungus

-joey

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

I'm not sure, Bob. But the longer you keep a tick frozen, the more `dessicated' and damaged it will become. I'd get it into alcohol and then use Dr. Bobber to test it. [Big Grin]

Thanks, Alv. So, you are saying that anyone could use your `charts' - that they aren't `individualized' for you and your family? Maybe you and Sparkle should put together a book of `Therapeutic Dowsing Charts for Medical Conditions' or something!

Just a note - I had to abandon the Hecla-lava treatment for my tooth after about 3 days. Other things came up - another `cold' tried to get me, then my back went out - so, I lost any momentum with the remedy. I'll have to start over. My sensitive tooth will have to wait .....

Meanwhile, after thinking about the whole liver and gall bladder detox issues, and the fact that my bowels are simply REFUSING to move well, I started taking a `liver, gall bladder, and bowel' herb a few days ago. I've used this herb sparingly for years (after finding `sludge' in my gall bladder from taking Zelnorm, a drug for chronic constipation). It has a mild laxative effect on me, but helps to cleanse these organs, also.

Anyway, the herb is Oregon Grape Root (aka, Mountain Grape, Oregon Grapeholly, Oregon Barberry, Alegrita, Holly-leaved Barberry, California Barberry, Mahonia, Mountain Holly, Pepperidge, Sourberry, Sowberry, Yellow Root).

Here's the weird thing..... I found out last week-end at the Health Fair that I am definitely sliding into `insulin resistance' and/or diabetes. (This is actually consistent with my `constitution'.) Before I treat this aggressively on my own, I want some lab confirmation of what is going on and I have an appointment Monday with a new doc. (My great old doc retired.)

I don't think it's my pancreas - I think my cells simply aren't picking the insulin up and utilizing it. I'll try to nail that down. But if so.... this explains SO MUCH of what is going on with me.

But here's the weird thing..... I was reading about Oregon Grape Root and it said:

quote:
Berberine (found in Oregon Grape, Barberry, Goldenseal, and the roots and bark of a number of plants) is now the focus of attention for use in diabetic care . In a report from Medical News Today ( Diabetes News/August, 2006), a collaboration of Chinese, Korean and Australian scientists at Sydney's Garvan Institute revealed that berberine could be a valuable new treatment for this disease, ...... [berberine is a powerful alkaloid, and was officially included in the United States Pharmacopoeia from 1905 to 1916].

How weird is that?

So, if I'm going to get a blood test done for diabetes/ insulin, I'd better stop taking this stuff or my tests will be `skewed'!

For anyone interested, here's a little about Oregon Grape Root:

quote:
Oregon Grape is one of our most valuable herbs and thought to be unequalled in helping to purify the blood and liver of wastes and promoting a healthy gallbladder. It is also an effective antifungal and antibacterial . Moreover, Oregon Grape helps to treat many skin problems and ease digestive disorders....

Oregon Grape Root is probably unequalled as a corrector of liver secretions. The root purifies the blood and cleanses the liver by stimulating bile flow and releasing toxins. Some American herbalists believe that while strengthening the liver, it will also alleviate liver-related symptoms, such as jaundice, headache, toxic blood, poor digestion and gallbladder complaints. Oregon Grape helps the liver to metabolize wastes and toxins and has been said to be useful in the treatment of chronic hepatitis-B..... .

Much more at:
http://www.herbalextractsplus.com/oregon-grape.cfm

There are contraindications for this herb, so read up on it before you decide to try it. And too much of it will cause GI pain so be advised. One capsule a day is sometimes too much - it just depends on what I'm eating and how much I'm eating, etc. I just get the Solaray brand from Vitacost.

Ah, yes, Selma - I remember seeing the FORTAKEHL name in some of the Sanum literature I saw..... yes, Joey confirmed. Thanks.

--------------------
Tracy

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I think when I read the info here I will feel better but right now I am pretty devastated. I got the results of my detoxigenomic panel today and it seems I am completely screwed genetically. In addition to the Shoemaker "dreaded gene", "chronic of chronics gene" and the low msh gene... I have

Phase 1
(1) CYP1B1 polymorphism (Cytochrome P450 1B1)

(2) CYP2C19 polymorphism (Cytochrome P450 2C19)

Phase 2

(1) ++COMP (methylation)

(2)++NAT1 (slow metabolizer polymorphism)

(3)++NAT2 (fast metabolizer polymorphism)

(4) ABSENT GSTM1 (Glutathione Conjugation)

(5) +-SOD2 (Oxidative Protection)

Will glutathione, methylation support and herbs like oregon grape help? Are you all seeing this commonly with us chronic lyme people? I had a glutathione IV today and feel worse. I hope thats toxins moving out, which seemingly will not be bound in my intestines unless I take something because I have the "dreaded gene."

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Interesting about Oregon Grape Root... I studied about it a while back when you had to look in books & there was no internet! I read it was also good for herpes somewhere. So, it may even be anti-viral.

I don't like to think of being screwed up genetically or that there are "dreaded genes". It's just my perspective... I hope the person you saw has some ways to correct your "dreaded gene" issues, R62...

What did they suggest? It think the issue is that we live in a toxic environment with loads of stuff that is not mean to be around a human environment.

If you had a fish tank, would you pour nail polish remover in it? Is it the fish's fault that they can't detox nail polish remover? See my point...

If you have pet birds near the kitchen... if you use a teflon coated pan, the fumes from the teflon can kill it. Is it the bird's fault that he's not adapted to teflon?

Maybe I'm being nieve or uneducated? I just don't think it helps to feel that you are somehow inferior or screwed up since it may be problematic to detox.

I think there is always something we can do to adjust the balance. Genetics are not always written in stone.

Here's an article I was reading about methylation -
http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag98/aug98-report2.html

Also - how do you know the test is accurate?

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I was in shock.. better now.It explains alot. I do need glutathion, which has made a big difference for me IV.. seemingly that can be addressed with the suppositories. The rest diet and avoidance of certain drugs. Methylation has a protocol or two. Just so much to process and no where near ready (as far as I can see) for the photon therapy. Does validate what I already knew. Thanks, Sparkle. I am floowing your thread on methylation. thanks for starting that.
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Scroll down for the video by Connie and Troy. Dr. W seems to have said that the cells are light deprived just as has been postulated here.

http://lymebytes.blogspot.com/2009/04/video-of-troy-and-connies-experience.html

Quote:
The Bionic 880 device, which shines light into, and revives, diseased cells, causes a liberation of infections and toxins from these cells. This includes emotional toxins, because emotions are stored not only in the brain, but also in other cells of the body. Which means that anyone who is contemplating this treatment for Lyme should be aware that this process purges not only bugs, but also emotional toxins.

http://lymebytes.blogspot.com/2009/05/heal-body-heal-spirit.html

(Heal the Body, Heal the Mind)

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Robin - look at the thread I posted about 714X... It's pretty interesting!

I tried a homemade glutathione suppository last night. It was slightly unpleasant because it stung my butt a bit. Today, I was in more pain than usual. I'm not sure if it's a side effect of the suppository or that I didn't sleep well.

My liver situation does seem to be calming down. I'm gearing up for flush #3. I was going to do it this weekend but I may have to go out of town on Sunday for a fun trip to Charleston...

I can't decide - stay home & pass gall stones or go to Charleston? I'm serious... I'm really into trying to get well. I could do it on Monday but I'm expecting my period (sorry guys - I don't mean to be graphic but this is about health, right?). I don't want to go through both...

I really want to get those stones out!

Seems like it's not all that harmful to try the Yasko simplified protocol. I may consider it in time. It's really hard to know exactly which supplements can reverse poor genetic test results. The subject is very new & wide open. I don't know how accurate the theories are with all of this.

One thing - make sure the lab destroys your genetic materials & does not disclose your data. Some places actually sell or use the materials & the data.

fyi - http://www.councilforresponsiblegenetics.org/Default.aspx

I think I'm going to stick with my bobber. After going through all the BS with Lyme tests, I'm a bit skeptical of most everything these days.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Sparkle--I would be shocked if you didn't have a methylation block. It's like KPU..whether it's written in the genes or not, by the time we get this sick it's expressed in just about all of us anyway.

Epigenetics: each genome block has 30,000 potential expressions..it's information outside of the genes that determine this. (Got this from Bruce Lipton)

If your bobber tests for the folapro, take it and continue taking it (but build up slowly--this is the limiting factor of detox with this protocol). Don't even test for b12 because it tastes great and we can't OD on it (Mercola says 25% of all americans are deficient in b12). YOu need intrinsic factor to utilize b12 optimally. With your detoxification issues you need phosphatidyl choline to bind neurotoxins and dissolve fats & cholesterols in the liver anyway. If you have sleep issues, you need to take seriphos (soy-free phosphatidyl serine) at night. The only thing left is TMG I think, so test for that. I think that covers the gist of it..

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I am following that thread too, Sparkle.:-)

Thank you for the reminder, Joey. 30,000 different expressions. I need to listen again. I still do not understand how the tests arrive at their conclusions.. this "gene" is correlated with this result???

My kids and I have been testing with our doctor for 6 phosphatidyl choline capsules at times.. generally 3. This might explain why.. thanks.

Sparkle, I have an appt with MP to see about further testing. Zyto as well. I am heavily considering the KPU test ( Its 50$) and the metimetrix stool test if the Zyto doesnt cover that. I would rather know whats going on and deal with it and move on. I have constant gut problems after 1 year off gluten and the way my body went down hill after my last round with abx... I am frightened. Tremors and ALS like symptoms AFTER treatment(and my genetic test mention that.. )

I have Christopher's liver cleanse, support here. I plan to consult with MP and my doctor and see if I should wait until I start methyation supps.. this one I liked because it seemed to address the gallbladder stones and bile duct (or so it said)

Then the Hulda Clark liver cleanse if it tests. I dont trust my own testing to figure this out on my own.

Oh.. I wonder if glutathione can make you feel worse for a good reason? I felt awful after my IV yesterday like I was herxing. It was 3 weeks since my last one. I dont remember that when I was getting them once a week. I do remember when I skipped a week, I had more creepies,tremors.

Thanks for the tips, Joey.

It seems the light lets loose everything that does not belong in the cells going by Connie's report.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

What has hit me is the possibility that because of my genetic inclinations and toxins exposure at a very early age,,,, that I may have been storing water soluable toxins my whole life. Heavy chemical and pesticide exposure.. deep south.. lots of insects.. our carpet was sprayed liberally for fleas (bartonella.. lyme.. ??) many times. Out side when mosquito trucks sprayed.. pesticides sprayed on our bodies.. cleaning without gloves.

My doctor has repeatedly gotten that my liver is problematic because of chemicals. We were both a little surprised.

I'm not sure Bb is my primary issue.

So it seems address the liver and start detoxing. And I am wondering how to do that with the photons.. are there nosodes for pesticides and chemicals? Perhaps the Zyto will have answers?

Considerng Rainville's laser kit.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

The light cannot be depended on to replace the light that is emitted from healthy cells. If that were the case, a few treatments with the bionic would cure all of us. But it's a good nudge to get us going in the right direction.

From watching The Living Matrix, therapies like the bionic belong in a class of therapies that get the body to re-organize information the way it should. Disease is essentially where an energetic field is missing or a distortion of information.

What I meant about the 30,000 genes is that some of us may not have been born with SNPs coding for methylation block, but pretty much all of us seem to have developed it either before or during the course of our illness. That's why I think it was an absolute crime on the part of Dr. Shoemaker to call anything a "dreaded" haplotype when gene expression may very well be dependent on information that is external from the cells. I personally know of several people with this that have recovered or are close.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Yes there are nosodes for just about everything, although most of the U.S. sold ones are just vials with energetic imprints. biophotons may cause the release, but mopping up is much more labor-intensive than the release. Be prepared to chelate and bind several times a day. For the release however, it sounds like you would be a great candidate for AI based on your chemical load.
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Robin, thanks for posting your results. Without some kind of reference and explanation, I don't really know what it means, or which one is the `dreaded' gene' or the `chronic of chronics' gene, etc. It's been too long since I looked into all of this.

As Joey and Sparkle have suggested, I don't think any of us get here without some type of genetic susceptibility. Don't forget that genes can be switched `on' or `off' in response to certain triggers, so these test results are printed on paper, not written in stone. And what these tests DON'T reveal are the genetic superiorities you may have in other areas.

And, yes, there are remedies out there made from chemicals and pesticides. I'm not sure if all of them are available to the public in THIS country, though. But the `electronically generated' ones are (as Joey said).

Sparkle, same for me - I remember reading about Oregon Grape Root before there was an Internet for reference. I'm surprised that it isn't more widely known as a single herb.

RE glutathione: Didn't Bea Seibert say that the quality of glutathione can vary a lot between manufacturers?

And I wish Oxygenbabe were here to tell her story about glutathione IVs..... I don't think she would mind me telling this - in fact, she may have posted about it. I'll probably get it wrong... but apparently she had very negative reactions when she got IVs at one place, and good results from another. The kicker here is that she BROUGHT HER OWN PRODUCT to both places, so it couldn't have been the glutathione itself. (Boy, I hope I got that right, but that's what I remember.)

Sparkle, you are brave to do another cleanse! I'm not sure I'd have the tenacity that you do! BTW, did you do more coffee enemas in the meantime? I know you said that the first one reduced your pain......

--------------------
Tracy

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wouldn't using own blood with photons target the parasites?

--------------------
do your best to educate the rest because
9 out of 10 doctors don't know jack about tick borne illnesses

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement