LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Bionic 880 thread - promise I won't delete it (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Bionic 880 thread - promise I won't delete it
NanaDubo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. W told me if a person lived in Germany he would have them come back once a month for a while and then be checked each year.

As you said, it is highly individual. I was told to have a treatment four weeks after I was there and again in another four weeks.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And for me it's three more treatments three days apart, then in four weeks. It depends on if you're totally Lyme-free or not ... I am not so need the three additional treatments.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six,

Happy you have seen improvement!

Keep us posted of how you feel upon returning home

and with your progress after each remaining

treatment. I hope someone can follow the

outcomes for the bionic patients, to document

long term success of treatment.

Safe travels!

LP

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rachellemarie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rachellemarie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six mentioned if you have other issues (co-infections, Epstein-Barr etc.), you'll need to deal with them after the fact, when the Lyme is "cured". I have off the chart Epstein-Barr levels along with HHV-6. So, I don't know if my symptoms are from my Lyme or EB.

If I go to Germany for treatment, does Dr. W tell you what to do to treat the other things (i.e. Epstein Barr) after you return home, or are you on your own to figure that out?

Posts: 215 | From Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's easy to use the machine and he tells you how to do it, however, there is a lot to figure out as well. I feel comfortable treating the other conditions (babesia) and he told me how to do it with my blood.

If you have heavy viruses, you might not feel better during the three weeks you are here, but getting rid of the Lyme is a big help.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does he tell you how to get your own blood into vials?

i doubt my llmd will draw my blood, bottle it, and give it to me to take home
[Big Grin]

john

--------------------
do your best to educate the rest because
9 out of 10 doctors don't know jack about tick borne illnesses

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Prick your finger and drop a couple drops in a vial. [Smile]

I asked what to mix in with it and he said that if I had an allergy to milk, I could put milk in, LOL. He told someone else here that nothing else is needed and it doesn't matter if it's all dried up. He told yet another that it was okay to mix with potato vodka or distilled water (this person asked that question).

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not too far from Germany there's Romania -- I believe they call it "transylvania red" there. [lol]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Following your blog, six, and scott's, is fascinating.

I think we could get some b. microti and wa-1 in a vial--the question is dilution.

There are firms that makes nosodes. Maybe in U.S. certainly in London and India.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

I am following everyone's blog. I am very thankful that you guys are sharing your experience.
karatelady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karatelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, thanks for taking time out to keep us informed.

Sandy

Posts: 686 | From Northeast Georgia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pab
Member # 904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for sharing your experiences.

We (me, my husband, 2 sons - age 18 & 22) are in the "thinking" stage about going to Germany.

[ 01. November 2008, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: pab ]

--------------------
Peggy

~ ~ Hope is a powerful medicine. ~ ~

Posts: 2775 | From MN | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had an interesting and very long conversation with a practitioner in Germany. She has been treating Lyme and everything else, I mean everything else, for several years. She still has the previous model of the Bionic that was a bit different than the 880.

It was most enlightening and fascinating. She tests with muscle testing and treats all infections, all viral, parasites, heavy metals, food allergies including gluten and dairy with better results than I have ever heard of before.

I can't go into the details here because it gets too lengthy. What surprised me most is that by adding a certain prepared remedies by Allergie-Immun, which are very simply to get, she treats gluten and dairy and the results, especially for these two most serious allergies, are astounding. With all allergy treatments, she has an 80% success rate; only 5% of the remaining 20% have no improvement whatsoever.

I will be contacting the Allergie-Immun people next week. It was too late today. To find out if they can ship the product to us here.

Another think I was told today that in general, once the Lyme is out, the metals can be treated and released in approx. three treatments with the Bionic - then they clear. That is about what I am finding with my husband - I now canot find any metals any longer. Looking back, before Bionic, we have been treating heavy metals for literally years! and they were still there. After the Bionic/Lyme, they are now gone.

Some similar products as Allergie-Immun can be prepared here by my friend and mentor, A.R., with the Skasys. She brought us a total series of Nitric Oxide nosodes today so that I can treat my husband. He is very allergic to nitric oxide, which I discovered by accident and close observation. I am real proud of that - Dr. K. had looked at the symptom for several years and little old me finally figured it out. We hope that clearing this allergy with the Bionic 880 will get us another step forward.

Oh, I forgot, I keep testing my husband and discovered today that he tested for Bartonella, the first time in many months! The metals are gone. I treated Bartonella today, with the Bartonella nosode that I had sent from Brussels.

So, the reason why Dr. W. has his patients come back for checks is obvious. Many people have many toxins and many infections and the body has its own priorities and order to dispose of them via the photons.

Do not use nosodes without the Bionic. I could watch my husbands lip swelling as I had fastened the nosode to his solar plexus before he started the photons. If you have a severe infection, it is not a good idea. I heard Dr. Woitzel tell that - no nosode, without lights - but I really saw the proof of it with my own eyes today.

Another comment I heard today - the nosodes are the road signs for the photons - in other words, they show the way. The rest of what happens no one knows - except that it works.

The lady has a document that she published in a magazine that is available explaining in every detail all treatments she does citing many case histories. Of course, it is in German, and she sells it to doctors who want to learn to treat for 200 Euros. I declined for the moment, because if I wanted to share it, I would have to first translate it into English.

She will send me her suggestions for different nosodes for my husband, probably directed at age and collateral damage from old infections.

For right now, I will keep busy fixing what I dig up every day. My life certainly isn't all wine and roses, but having the Bionic solved a thousand and one problems in an instant. At least I know - once I find the problem - how to attack it best.

I would not recommend anyone use light without the protection of nosodes. What most likely happens is that you are shifting more toxins than you can eliminate that way. It is extremely stressful to an already stressed body and it is not necessary. If energetically tested and done slowly at low intensities when testing indicates, a lot of bad effects can be avoided. Today, my husband tested for only 25% of the intensity of a certain frequency --- and he was feeling as if he had done three days of hard work afterwards. All things have to fit together to do it right. If you use lights and nothing else, test energetically as best you can. The more toxic a peson is and the more drugs consumed, the more careful one has to approach it.

When I remember more of my talk today, I will tell you.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annsha
Member # 14939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annsha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Gigi for all your work!!!!!
Posts: 6 | From US | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gigi,

Thanks for sharing all that info its very interesting! Its very interesting to hear about the Germany practitioner who has been treating lyme etc with the older version of the Bionic and also about the Allergie-Immun too. That document sounds like it would be a fascinating read!

I may be having photon therapy soon in the UK and I just have a question about the Bartonella nosode you ordered from Brussels, do you have a link to where you ordered it from? Also do you happen to know what strain of Bartonella it is used for? Can you order nosodes for Ehrlichia and other infections too? I hope that it helps your husband get rid of the Bart anyway.

Thanks again and good luck to both of you.

Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
designt1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for designt1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone that's been to Dr. W have joint problems? Things like Lyme arthritis and/or joint swelling?

I'm supposed to go on IV abx for four weeks in 4 weeks but I'm really thinking of going to see Dr. W this late winter, early spring.

Posts: 123 | From Georgia | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tdtid
Member # 10276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tdtid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been following along with this thread as well as reading the various blogs. Obviously there is a lot of work that goes along with this healing process, but to have this "hope" out there is what so many of us need.

I have a port right now and think I'm reaching the point that I'm not sure how much more of this my body can take......which means I am definitely looking for "plan B".

There has been mention that Dr. W is going to change locations during the spring. Can anyone tell me if his location will actually be a different part of Germany or is he planning to still be in the same area?

Meaning, many talk about the Klein's. Is that still going to be convinient to where he might move?

Cathy

--------------------
"To Dream The Impossible Dream" Man of La Mancha

Posts: 2638 | From New Hampshire | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamieL
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamieL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do you get the nosodes?

Is this the type you get?

http://www.elixirs.com/products.cfm?productcode=S94QB

--------------------
Diagnosed with :yme and mycoplasma pneumonia Aug 08.
Treating with Doxy and Ceftin ever since. 15 sessions in hyperbaric o2 chamber

Posts: 183 | From all around | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

I heard that Farrah Fawcett was cured of cancer in Germany and was making a documentary about her experience. I wonder if she received any treatments with the Bionic 880?

"The German magazine Bunte first reported that the actress is undergoing chemotherapy in the University Clinic in Frankfurt, combining the treatments with alternative healing methods in Bad Wiessee, in southern Germany."

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tdtid - One of his nurses lives walking distance from his current practice and the other two not that far away. I would imagine he will remain fairly close by but that is just a guess.

jamieL - the site you listed pictures homeopathic remedies. These are not the same type of nosodes Dr. W had us use during treatment. They were glass vials of liquid.

There is talk that the pellets can be used but I only know about the ones I used in Germany for treatment with the Bionic880.

Gigi might have an answer for this.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The nosodes I bought in Belgium and Switzerland for borrelia were in pellets (specific for ingestion).

I don't think you'll find any lyme nosodes said to be ingested in Germany as it seems to be against the law there.

I took these ingested nosodes many times, but they didn't cure my lyme. I suspect they work much better with light.

The liquid nosodes used for this treatment are on lower dilutions (X or D dilutions, if my memory is good), right?

D (Europe) = X (USA name for the same type of dilution).

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Dr. W. plans not to move more than a few minutes away from where they now are.

Re nosodes: I wouldn't ingest them under any conditions. It can act as a vaccine. And we had one death in the family from a vaccine. You can tell how strong they are just applying them to the outside of the body!!!! Dr. W. tells that as soon as the nosodes are on the body, the photons have to be applied! I am sure he has a reason for that. Lymerix was a lesson for anyone that thought they had no Lyme in the body. It obviously brought the stuff back alive again. I just do not like them. All of you do as you wish. Nosodes and photons - yes. I am also very careful of photons without nosodes.
Photons stir things up and no nosodes to point the way. That of course is especially the case if you still carry a load of toxins.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

Scott Happy Happy Birthday!

You really are in the middle of the perfect birthday present to yourself. I am sure it will be a birthday to remember. May your birthday bring you years of good health to come.

brite7
Member # 16245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brite7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Bday Scott! For those of you who have been to Germany to see Dr. W. or stil are in Germany and had problems with ear ringing, have you noticed this symptom improved with treatment?
Posts: 56 | From SouthWest | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Gigi, how do you treat the metals?

--------------------

maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maureen2174     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy BDay Scott!

Six- I am so glad that you are doing GREAT!!!! Wonderful news..... I bet it is great to be back home now with your family. Get some rest!

Posts: 871 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy B'Day Scott. [Big Grin]

Thanks to six, joey, and scott for creating such wonderful blogs. It was great to follow your journey in Germany.

Thanks soooo much to GiGi, she has had such an enormous impact in finding ways for us to find health. Despite critics and rigid thinking she has explored and pioneered new avenues for us all, as both the bionic and biotensor represent. Two devices that are finally give us an edge against this incidious disease.

Despite the concerns, the next step is to get these devices here, with practioners here. There are just too many folks who can't afford it who don't know about it who still need help.

We all knew the folks who travelled out to Germany were going to be lymenet's pioneers. Almost like Germany was lymenet's lunar landing.

Congratulations, Six -- I look forward to your progress, and welcome home! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tdtid
Member # 10276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tdtid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome home, Sixgoofykids.

I followed your blog while you were gone and hope you will continue to keep us posted on your progress and where you go from here.

Cathy

--------------------
"To Dream The Impossible Dream" Man of La Mancha

Posts: 2638 | From New Hampshire | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GraceT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GraceT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gigi! I've got it finally. I booked it approx. a week ago, but have been too busy with other things to report back to LymeNet ~ My first appointment with Dr. W. is February 2nd. Rachelle - another LymeNet member and fellow Lymie is traveling with me. A car is rented, the airline ticket is paid for, the appointment is made, passport is current and a suitcase is half packed.

Thank You so much for your insights.

Question: I've been using a Rife machine 1X/week. This is okay to use up to departure I would think.

Any concerns?

Question: Homeopathic drops are being used for 1 more month. Liver & Lymph detox, plus Candida support. However, I am almost through my first box (10 vials) of Borrelia Seris Therapy from Deseret Biologicals (per Homeopathic doc who uses a Bio-Meridian to test me).

Can this be a problem for successful use of Bionic 880 with borrelia nosodes??

FYI: Box reads - Active Ingredients - Borrelia, Babesia Microti and Ehrlichia combination; one vial of each of the following dilutions: 200x, 100x, 60x, 30x, 15x, 12x, 10x, 8x, 6x, 6x, Demineralized water, 25% Ethanol.

The therapy plan was to follow the above protocol (a) RIFE (b) DETOX (c) Homeopathy Borrelia nosodes for 1st month. Use Rife and Detox for 2nd Month. Use Rife, Detox and 2nd box of Bb nosodes - but drink the vials in the reverse order.

Any Concerns Anyone?

Posts: 212 | From Arizona | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Grace, any of us here would just have opinions about it, I would email Dr. W and ask him. I'm sure he'll have recommendations.

Have a great time in Dobel, I'm glad to be home, but miss the laid-back style of Dobel .... mostly the being able to walk everywhere in town. [Smile]

--------------------

rachellemarie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rachellemarie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi -

You mentioned in an earlier post that heavy metals can be successfully treated in a few photon treatments after the Lyme is dealt with.

If I take all my mercury fillings out before heading to Germany, and then do 3 weeks of Lyme treatment and my last week treat the heavy metals, does that sound reasonable? Or would it possibly not be wise to treat the heavy metals so close to the time I treat the Lyme?

Of course, I am assuming my Lyme will clear in 3 weeks. I'd rather deal with heavy metals with 1 week of photon treatment than years with herbs and what not.

Thanks again for all your time and wisdom! [Smile]

Rachelle

Posts: 215 | From Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes he does. He was treating a 14 yr old girl when i was there...she was from the USA as well

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rachellemarie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16419

I have been doing a lot of research on heavy metals lately and it appears that we are and will be always constantly bombarded with them from all angles for the rest of our lives. So, I'm wondering, just because you use the photon machine for heavy metals and clear your system of them, it sounds like this would be an ongoing process that might need to be done on a yearly basis to continue to clean out the new ones we accumulate.

Do you agree? Any word from Dr. W on this?

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GraceT

I also used deseret biologicals for bartonella and got more symptoms of bart from it. I have tested at a low titer on IgG for bart, but wished I had not done the nosodes.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunshinyday
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunshinyday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, Six, Joey and Scott- Thank you all for sharing so much with us. It gives us hope, encouragement and help in our decision making.

--------------------
Gail

Posts: 234 | From Sterling, Ma | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GraceT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GraceT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Hiker

That stopped me in my tracks. Wish I'd read this an hour ago. Today was the 8th vial of nosode. It's already inside me. I've been having strange headaches, which I'm not prone to.

In addition to the Bb nosodes, I had an extremely painful experience. I found an 880 in a doctor's office, asked them to use it on me. Supposidely the technician studied up to learn what to do, where to position it and so forth.

After the first treatment I thought my head and ears were going to burst. There was Zero detox from IV's even though this clinic is doing them all of the time. Head feels different now - hurts more, and so does my left jaw. Oh well - Pioneering (or stupidity) can be painful.

I'll just Rife, Detox and wait for the February appoint to get started with nosodes per Dr. W.

Thanks for sharing your experience regarding Nosodes. Most appreciated. Grace

Posts: 212 | From Arizona | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Oh, my, Grace, I would NOT have wanted to do the Bionic treatment without the IV's! It's rough enough WITH the IV's!! It's no walk in the park, but it works.

--------------------

Angelica
Unregistered

Grace was it a Bionic 880 machine? Sorry about your bad experience.

Six how do you know which IV to do when? I am sorry I can't send you a PM or I would explain further.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

whoa Grace - that doesn't sound so good. I agree with six about the IVs. I'll never know what it would have been like without them and I'm glad!

Dr. W said in a jovial yet sincere way that " you might get a little mad at me without the IV".

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Six,

I read on your blog that you are starting treatment for your family per Dr. W's guidelines.

Will you be doing IV"s for them with Ozone?

I am planning on treating my family when I return, and the IV"s are something I'm not sure I could do on my own for them. They appear necessary.

Please explain your plan for them.

lymeparfait

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Angelica, I just had the saline IV's with magnesium, zinc and some herbs after each infusion. I bought some detox herbs from whole foods for my family to take after treatment, I also give them magnesium. You drink at least one liter of water while being treated as well .... even at Dr. W's office.

After our first treatment he said, "Have a good night, hahaha." LOL He also told us we would be mad at him if he didn't give the IV's.

I have treated my husband at 100% power. He had no reaction whatsoever, and I treated him Sunday.

I treated my 10 year old for 200 seconds, per Dr. W's instructions, but only at 25% power because I was concerned about her reaction.

She got a tummy ache (her worst symptom), a headache, and her wrist hurt. She still has the headache and sore wrist. She also had nosebleeds yesterday, but she has a cold so perhaps it's from that.

Lymeparfait, I did not get any ozone in Germany. My primary problem was Lyme and coinfections, and I guess I did not have the presentation of it that required ozone. So, no, I will not be giving them ozone infusions.

--------------------

KirstenS
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15146

Icon 5 posted      Profile for KirstenS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering that after returning from Germany and being treated will you continue seeing your llmd?
Posts: 101 | From NJ | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steelbone, We haven't heard much about your treatment in Germany. Do you think it helped? If so how much? Please feel us in or pm me.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Rachelle and all,

quote:
You mentioned in an earlier post that heavy metals can be successfully treated in a few photon treatments after the Lyme is dealt with.

If I take all my mercury fillings out before heading to Germany, and then do 3 weeks of Lyme treatment and my last week treat the heavy metals, does that sound reasonable? Or would it possibly not be wise to treat the heavy metals so close to the time I treat the Lyme?

Of course, I am assuming my Lyme will clear in 3 weeks. I'd rather deal with heavy metals with 1 week of photon treatment than years with herbs and what not.

Thanks again for all your time and wisdom!

For most people, treatment of Lyme with photons is ALL THEY CAN HANDLE; IT can be very easy or very tough on some. Also your body needs time to clear out toxins and I would not think of starting to move heavy metals right away. Some are coming out with the die-off anyhow. But most people need a breather. Don't try to do all this like a marathon. Also remember that any disease includes some emotional clearing also. Pushing for fast action does not work, I find.

Heavy metals are not done within a week. Remember that metals are often in the brain and brainstem, in intracellular spaces. A womb/lifetime accumulation. For some people they may take longer, some may do it very quickly. There is no telling. For my husband it happened very quickly after doing the Bionic treatments for Borrelia, but he had been detoxing heavy metals for many years. It is a lot easier to detox anything after the Borrelia/Bionic tratment. This is what I am finding every day now. Maybe by the time you get back, someone will have a Bionic nearby which you can use. You may have a ``plan'' - but your body's plan may be totally different. You have to listen to its dictates.

Along with the metals leaving, other toxins will also appear that are now testable energetically, quite easily. I have been treating everything from solvents to fungi, to vaccines, to pesticides. When the infections are leaving, of which Borrelia is probably the toughest one, I found that now the co-infections will popp up too. It took my husband about a months after the Borrelia/Bionic treatment, before Bartonella showed up in energetic testing. I do not know why Dr. W. does not treat them. He clearly stated to me when I first inquired before we went to see him that the photons would handle them at the same time. His answer is that he has not had a problem with them with the locals/Europeans. But he certainly does with Americans. Some day we will know why. Maybe the European Bartonella is still a close relative of the Borrelia - while they mutated into a much more dominant creature here. I don't know. Plum Island is always on my mind.

Some of his German patients I talked with also never mentioned it co-infections. I called a German practitioner with a very busy and successful practice and asked her about Bartonella - she had never heard of it. Babesia, yes. Others, no.
But now all the other contaminants are coming. I treat them, one by one as the tensor energy allows. I will not treat anything unless I get a positive with the tensor.

It is so obvious now that since the body has been under such stress for years (my husband had Lyme for ten years) a lot of other toxins have accumulated and they are now, with the action of the photons, showing up. Again, I treat them as I find them.

We had a Skasys test done. Some of you might want to look into it. www.nurseandi.com It will show most of what is in the body that does not contribute to good health at this time. The test is done with a mere drop of saliva and can be done long distance. She prepares the homeopathic covering all, and it can then be applied to the body if one has a Bionic available. The drops can also be taken by mouth, but they need to be taken for a long time. The Bionic clears things with one or two treatments.

I myself would not use any single Lyme nosode orally. I simply have an aversion, and knowing that a lot of homeopathics work on the mental level, not biochemical, I don't. With the Bionic added, it is different. (I lost a son forever to vaccines - and nosodes are vaccines of sorts). It has to be the right light, not just any light that does not have the power. The energy of nosodes point the way - pointing out ``photon, go there'' --- That's my interpretation of things. Everyone has their own - until we really know how it works.

The most important are the binding agents following any treatment. Right away. The metals show up in the urine within a couple of hours. If you drink during treatment as you should, it will show quicker. I test it and find all sorts of environmental toxin residue - pesticides, etc. besides metals. Also fungi residue appears. It's nice to be able to test it with the Biotensor knowing that this method works. Without binding agents, most people will feel miserable - not a herxheimer - just toxic because the toxins flood the system. No detox agents - but mainly binders.

I think Grace talked about feeling miserable after a certain nosode treatment. I don't have time to search for her post. If you will be seeing Dr. W. soon, relax and pamper your body now. Don't stress. The photons will work much more quickly and with less discomfort than what you are doing now. I would definitely not rife. But that is my opinion, and please do whatever you feel like benefits you. If it hurts, most of the time it is a redistribution of toxins and that makes things worse.

All this is based on my own learning and experience.

Take care.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Kirsten, I just had a phone consultation with the PA at my LLMD's office. If I continue to feel good, I don't need another appt. They will check my blood work every other month for my thyroid meds. I have an appt. set up for two months from now, but she said to cancel if I feel good.

She was very interested in the photon treatment and wanted more information on it, so the appt. went very well.

--------------------

Alv
Unregistered

sixgoofykids :

Did you ever had eye floaters before BIONIC treatment and do you have them now.

I recall you wrote in your post that nothing could touch your eyes before.

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6goof,
i see that practice in a week-
i have some bionic/dr w protocol booklets.
do you want me to drop 2 off, one for her and one for j.f.?

--------------------

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KirstenS
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KirstenS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Six for responding. I really want to take a trip over to Germany!

I am quietly following everyones experiences and enjoying the results. The thought of recovering abx free is incredible. It's been 30 yrs too long for me!

Thank you everyone for helping us gain knowledge through your own journeys. [Smile]

Posts: 101 | From NJ | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Kirsten, I know the feeling .... I have had it for 35 years now.

Alv, I had eye floaters and still do. I felt the Bionic in my eyes the first time I used it .... very strange sensation.

John, that would be GREAT! Thanks. Let us know how it goes.

--------------------

GiGi
Member # 259

Please remember that when you share unused liquid homeopathics/nosodes with others and send them in the mail or transport them where they may be x-rayed, please wrap them well in aluminum foil before you send them. Only this way their potency will be protected.

The need to be stored away from EMFs, etc.

The unexcposed globuli homeo/nosodes do not need to be wrapped in foil when whipping. But they would be ruined if in higher than 120 C temperature
for more than 20 minutes.

I got this information from the manufacturer because I have been sharing some globuli with others and wanted to be sure about protecting nosodes.

Take care.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When packing with aluminium foil, leave the shining part outside (to reflet whatever comes from out). That's what I've been told (homeopaths).

Higher potencies react easier than lower D potencies. I usually do two layers on my L potencies or high C potencies to help keeping it good. With D nosodes, only one layer.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Selma and Gigi,

Do you wrap each individual nosode, or can you put the aluminum around the whole set of nosodes?

lymeparfait

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Six and Gigi,

I'm still confused...and still learning.

Need clarification on IV's.

Do most people, everyone, or only some based on symptoms and severity get IV's after treatment, and what type.

I am confused about some getting Ozone, and some getting magnesium type infusions. Or do some get no IV's?

If IV magnesium was used on a patient by Dr. W., will that patient still need this IV, or other things if that was the treatment with Dr. W.

Of would orals be ok?

And expecially if we initially treat our loved ones at home.

Is there a way to know if IV's are a necessary part to aid in elimination and healing upon return, even if they were used for initial treatments.

Just thinking if I may need someone back home to help me with this for aftercare, and for treating others successfully.

Thanks,

lymeparfait

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eveyone gets IV's to help with detoxification. Dr W said we would not be happy with him if he didnt give us IV's..Meaning the herex would be very strong.

Me and six didn't get ozone treatment but several other people did. Dr W just decides if you need one based on your symptoms.

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

Is there any pattern to who gets magnesium and who gets ozone? I am just trying to figure this out incase I can get treated in the USA.

The last person that lived in my rental unit was treated by someone in my county with nosodes externally and after months of not being able to get out of bed is normal now. They had adrenal problems and were not said to have Lyme.

I doubt they were treated with the Bionic 880 but I still want to find out more about their treatment and I am hoping to maybe get treated with an Bionic 880 at some point in the USA but if that is not possible I would still consider traveling to Germany.

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

From what i noticed there didnt seem to be any ryme or reason for who got ozone and who didn't.

I think drw would be the only one who could answer that.... [bonk]

Everyone got the iv's that had magnesium solidago zinc and a few other things...

i am certainly feeling better..once i get some bart and babs nosdoes i should be a 100%

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Thanks Steel,

will you be giving yourself magnesium IV immediately after you treat yourself with the bionic and nosodes for bart/babs?

OR is the magnesium IV only used after the initial lyme treatments with the bionic?

Would I need to give my kids an IV of magnesium/etc if their initial treatment was with me in the USA?

thanks,

lymeparfait.

Angelica
Unregistered

I am so glad to hear about all the positive improvements with this treatment. A new day is here! A brighter day will come for all of us.
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

No more IV's for me. I might by some detox kit at whole foods.

If i feeling crummy i will run the bionic at 50% instead of a 100% so i dont get blow away.

If it was me and i was treating my kids i would start at 25% and slowly increase

The bionic lets u choose the strength in increments on 25...hope this helps

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

rachellemarie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16419

Gigi,

Another question for you in terms of what the Bionic 880 can do. Obviously we are bombarded with toxins on a daily basis and I recently read that the average person has hundreds of stored toxins (from our air, food etc...) already in our bodies (toxic burden).

Would it be possible to put different products (say cosmetic foundation or shampoo) in a vial and then use the 880? Would it target the chemicals in that product that may be stored in our bodies and release them?

I will definitely ask Dr. W this when I meet him in February if no one now knows the answer.

Thanks Gigi!!

Rachellemarie

GiGi
Member # 259

Rachelle,

With homeopathics you can remove some of the toxic load. I have pesticide vials, I have solvent vials, I have insecticide vials, that can be used for that.

I have noticed that when I started to treat my husband's for all infections, metals, fungi, mold, etc., I always find residue of any of these environmental toxins in his urins. What I find reads like the list of neurotoxins.

We are not "getting older" - we are getting more toxic! If you are sick -- you are toxic. That's what the whole thing is all about. Besides Lyme infection, it is a whole lot of others that the body at one point cannot handle any longer.

It has always been my mantra that if you reduce the infections and take the metals out, all else is not going to hang around for a long time. It takes some work, it takes patience.

Be sure to ask Dr. W. You might have to stay longer, because it cannot be done overnight or in three weeks. Our body could not handle that.

Take care.

rachellemarie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16419

I'm kind of confused again about this machine. I hear a lot of good reports that people are coming back, after 3 weeks of treatment, "cured" of Lyme, or will only need a treatment or two after leaving Germany to be cleared of Lyme. But Betterhealthguy, sorry, don't know your real name, is saying in his latest blog that Lyme will not be "cured" in 3 weeks. ???? What am I not understanding here?

I will be going over in February for 4 weeks of treatment, and I'm hoping to come back better. Although will continue to do some detoxing after returning home for other things other than Lyme. I'm hoping Lyme will be completely gone by the time I get back on the plane. Wishful thinking?! [confused]

hiker53
Member # 6046

--------------------
Hiker53

GraceT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16558

Hi Six - (Nov 3 - Sorry, I've been avoiding computer - too much EMF lately) - Thank you! I did email Dr. W.'s office, but have not received any email responses. I can fax them questions..
-----------
Thank's Hiker53 regarding nosodes orally - I really did Stop taking them orally.
-----------
WARNING to anyone who finds a `strong 880' that is not a Bionic 880, plus little opportunity for IV detox support - - - Don't Do it.

I now have a lump on my left jaw. It is located beside a molar which has a metal screw in it. Yes - this tooth will be total reconstructed very soon. Or maybe pulled. I understand Root Canals harbor bacteria. I'm using SOTA LightWorks on my jawbone to keep the pain down.
-----------
Hi Angelica - The 880 that was used here in the LLMD's Mesa office was definitely not a Bionic 880. I did ask for the treatment. This office is often chaotic and I feel they shoot from the hip.

I have overheard other patients complain of folks in the medical field making money off sick people and there were complaints at this office also. Patients have run out of money after their first two months of IV's. I plan to return to the Homeopathic technician who uses the Bio-Meridian machine for further tests .

The 880 experience was So Very Painful without a high level of detoxing dead spirochetes, (maybe brain cells ??). I can handle a high level of pain - rancher's daughter.
-----------
Thanks NanaDubo - I was only ``hopeful'' that I'd found an 880. Drank tons of water and used detox drops, etc. That was definitely not good enough without experienced, professional training. This is what Gigi was saying all along.

I was just hopeful as the technician kept saying this 880 was the same thing...that it could do the same thing. This machine had probes, not a light. The Naturopathic technician said she read online what to do. I believed her.

LymeNet readers who happen upon an 880 that uses probes - I pray you will steer clear of it. It was painful without proper protocol.

John - I tried to PM back, but your mailbox was full.

Thank You Kindly ~ Grace ~

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one will be cured of Lyme in three weeks. Lyme is more than just Borrelia. In fact, no one recently that left here was told they were even "cured" of Lyme. They all needed more treatments when they went home. Dr. W is very careful to say that with German patients, this process takes months.

With American patients, they have not seemed to have the same improvement as the German patients. Why? I don't think we fully know yet but only being here for 3 weeks is certainly a part of it.

Coinfections exist in German patients as well so I am not sure yet why we are different in that regard, but the photons do not seem to fully address coinfections from what the American patients are seeing so far - at least not in 3 weeks. Dr. W does not address the coinfections at all in that period of time and to date, has not had to in German patients much at all. It will probably take more time to figure this aspect of the treatment out.

Then you have mold/fungi, metals, parasites, and many other things that still impact our health. Viruses, etc. All can in theory be treated with the Bionic, but it takes time.

I think if someone says they are free of Lyme, this is possible with the 880, but Lyme in this context means the Borrelia infection, not all of the other issues. Lyme is the ring-leader and may then allow the body to heal from the other issues, but it takes time after the body is not longer impacted by the Borrelia.

There is no miracle cure though there are some very promising experiences from people around the Bionic. It will take us more time to fully realize the total benefits that are possible. This is also in its infancy and I am sure that as more people start to use it, the protocol/approach will be adjusted and refined.

Dr. W is a brilliant doctor and I trust that he believes his treatment will lead to improvement, but Lyme is a big problem and not one that will be solved in 3 weeks.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Grace. root canals not only harbor bacteria, they release a the worst toxin mankind knows called thioethers and mercaptans 24/7. It is carcinogenic. The root canal is the firs thing that gets major attention from Dr. K. if someone has progressed to cancer. I had 12 of them and they are all gone. Whether ill already or well, don't ever get a root canal. I would also avoid bridges to fill the gaps, because that leads to more root canals. Too much stress on adjoining teeth.

Please do a search here, I have talked about root canals for years. Thioethers are dead body toxins and is one of the reasons we embalm people. My husband would not have been as ill if he had not had these. They are referred to as dental toxins also and in my husband, they could energeticall be found in his feet ---- I had to detox thioethers for many months. Now, with the Bionic, I would use a thioether vial which is available for testing, and it wouldn't be half as bad. It's the stuff that keeps people dizzy, drunk, feeling as if I had a half brain only and kept me in a very depressed state for years. The day they were removed and the metals out, my life started anew. But it took years to remove the toxins from the body.

If you want to avoid futre problems: Don't ever get a root canal. Get a partial with one tooth attached to it, if you need to lose the tooth. Per researchers in this field - all root canals fail sooner or later, because they are actually treating dead teeth to begin with --------the tooth has expired but remains in the body....

Take care.

P.S. Ozone injections help some of the infections, but not if too far advanced. And they have to be repeated many times. 12 in a row. The bacteria tend to settle in that type of terrain - and they seem to hang on. It is best to do a thorough cleanup of the teeth.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

More on teeth - I was referred to a very good biological dentist by a couple of people here. The dentist and the entire staff was very excited to learn more about the Bionic 880.

They put together a complete plan for me. (step 1) Next week they have someone who comes up from Georgia with a machine (wonder if it's the Bicom?) to test compatibility for every single thing they could possibly use in my mouth. The same day they will test the three root canals I have for what Gigi is talking about. (step 2)

In two weeks I am scheduled to have all my amalgams out in one sitting. They prefer to do it this way if one can stand it so you don't have to go through trying to heal and then do it all over again.

If the root canals are going to go - and I assume they are - I imagine they will do this first. Can't imagine adding that to an already full day of amalgam removal! I have never enjoyed going to the dentist the least bit but I am actually looking forward to this.

One of the first things that happened after returning from Germany/treatment with Dr. W, was that my jaw starting hurting. Old root canal finally had the space to start screaming at me. Couldn't feel it or my body just couldn't deal with it before the lyme load got knocked out. I had the tooth removed by my local dentist but I do not know if that will have been enough just yet.

I still test lyme free with the biotensor but as Gigi has been saying all along, there is SO much more to this. Especially if you have been ill for a long time.

Being lyme free is great but it does not mean you go immediately back to feeling like you might have felt pre-lyme. I had a nice reprieve and felt absolutely wonderful for six weeks after returning home. I still do, but now there is more work to do, and more work to do and more work to do!

I at least feel like there is a direction and a plan now. When I was full of lyme I didn't even know which end was up and the only plan I had was devising a way to get through the day.

I do want to say one more time - after having gone through the treatment in Germany, I would NEVER purchase a machine and attempt this on my own without a skilled doctor who knows the machine and knows lyme,

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

now i am wondering if i should wait till summer 09 to go over to germany?
i am scheduled for january but i'd rather go when dr w has his protocol refined for us americans.
anyone agree that this would be smart?

also, grace- i cleared out inbox.

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

John, You can only do soooo much in 3 weeks. I'm not sure he can refine it to the point of a perfect solution. And is there a benefit in waiting, only you can know the answer to that.

--------------------
Bob

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you should wait, John. First of all, it will be good to really see how people feel in a few months in retrospect. They will have a better sense of how helpful it was and how treating at home has been. Second, it's much easier on the body to travel in warm weather, esp. to another country.
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think this will ever be a 3 week "cure". He may learn more from the Americans that have already gone in terms of how to address co-infections, etc. but this likely would be in the form of more clear next steps for people that return home. There is just no way to put more load on the body. The Borrelia alone is quite powerful and people doing it here definitely feel that something is happening.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rachellemarie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16419

So if I'm understanding correctly, Scott is saying there is no way to clear everything in 3 weeks (which I understood before), but Lyme MIGHT be able to be cleared or at best a good dent can be made in clearing the actual Lyme bacteria.

Nano is saying that if you bring a machine back home, it's advisably NOT to use it unless under the care of a doctor that is familiar with Lyme and the machine.

So it sounds like $6K is a large amount of money for a treatment that might make a dent in your recovery, especially if you don't know a doctor that can continue treatment here in the states or have the means to continue to travel back and forth to Germany.

Just thinking out loud and want to make sure before I spend the little bit of money I have left, that this is a wise decision.

Thanks all for the wonderful advice!

Rachellemarie

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi rachelmarie,

I would agree with Scott's assessment. As powerful and potentially curative that this machine is, if you are severely ill--which you may or may not be--I don't think you'll see significant changes within 3 weeks. If your only problem is lyme, then the cards are different. Unfortunately, most of us that are severely ill probably have more problems than just the lyme bug.

Once again, I would advise anyone spending their last dollars on this trip to think twice esp. if carrying high expectations or even hopes. The use of the bionic with nosodes is clearly still in its infancy, and much experimentation by Dr. Woitzel, other lyme docs, and us is needed before I would recommend this trip as the best bargain for the hard-pressed buck.

That is just my opinion, and others that have come before me may disagree, but I think all of us would agree there is an extraordinary fog of hype to sort through right now.

I'm not sure how much we will learn in the next few months about using the bionic for co-infections, heavy metals, and how safe it is to use without the IVs Dr W offers, but as we've seen in these last few months, much can be learned in a short amount of time when a powerful therapy is hanging in the balance. I think it is worth the wait.

-joey

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I disagree with both Scott and Joey. Not everyone can go to Germany for the treatment.

So the answer is just stay sick. Doesn't seem to quite cut it for me as phylosophical position. Or wait for the magic elixir to solve this problem.

The treatment is now available, the ideas behind it are available. There are doctors in this country who could very capably can do what Dr. W. has done. No disrespect to Dr W. for a wonderful way of looking at solving this issue.

I'm still for getting units here and advancing the cause of knowledge. Not waiting or hoping someone is going to figure it out and put it on my door step. If I've understood anything from GiGi, knowledge doesn't come unless you try and experiment.

--------------------
Bob

GiGi
Member # 259

quote:
If your only problem is lyme, then the cards are different. Unfortunately, most of us that are severely ill probably have more problems than just the lyme bug.

Yes, Joey is very right in this. I think I said this before a few thousand times!

I have never known a Lyme patient who was otherwise "clean". It just does not happen. We live in a world that makes it quite difficult to avoid. I found pesticides on my salsa and on a fresh cucumber the other day! Look around you -- allergic people everywhere. The body turns allergic for many reasons. Lyme then has easy access.

With the Bionic treatment and with the Borrelia gone, however, heavy metal treatment is so simple!!!! --- I am reminded of the years we had been trying to get rid of the metals from the intracellular spaces and even with all the Klinghardt tricks they were not all forthcoming. A trickle here and a trickle there. All sorts of ``detoxing pathway'' excuses! Genetics! Since the Borrelia has been eradicated, the metals are pouring out as if opening a faucet. It takes very few treatments with the homeopathic heavy metal vials.

(Had a talk recently with another practitioner in Germany who treats with Bionic - comment was - "metals are gone 2-3 treatments". )

I had been well for years, but in my own energetic testing I found that I was still carrying some heavy metals. Nothing that really bothered me. But I treated them several times, seconds only with the right frequencies, and today none are showing constantly every day. I check occasionally with the Biotensor; if I find any, I treat. No IV's - also not for my husband. I do test the setting of the Bionic every time and I do pay attention to binding agents. That is literally the only thing we take besides real food. No more supplements whatsoever.

The treatment of co-infections with the Bionic880 seems quicker, not more difficult, than treating Borrelia. I interpret that this way: One must realize, that some of the bulk is now gone and the system can release the toxins much more readily. This is also more evident in energetic testing. Without all the toxins piled up inside of us, energetic testing must wade through a whole maze of them before we get clearer and clearer signals. It makes energetic testing very easy.

Want to add here: I would not attempt to treat with the Bionic with Amalgam fillings still in the mouth, either here or by any doctor in Germany. The fillings continue to release, as long as they are in the mouth, the mercury, and the photons would have to be on a constant chase. Mercury does not belong and I agree when Dr. K. says that treating anyone for a chronic disease with amalgams and root canals in the mouth is not a good idea. I would consider this a waste of one'own energy, adding stress, and money.

I am also very certain that some of the different reactions by patients that Dr. W. sees are due to the total toxic load, and not merely the Borrelia die-off. When bacteria die-off, no matter what instrument or medium is used, metals move. Cells cleans up -- everything! not merely a few Borrelia. They start dumping. The more toxins - the tougher the reactions.

We have treated since returning from Germany: a number of different infections not directly related to Lyme, heavy metals, viruses, vaccines going back to childhood, vaccines my husband got in Navy, environmental toxins galore. Even the acetone I used to have in my nail polish remover years ago; all the solvents I used to dip my hands into when painting, doing repair work, art work, the tiny print on make-up bottles, isopropyl alcohol and all the other related ingredients. We pay a fortune for it at Nordstrom, put it on our body, and now we pay again for getting it out of the way to stay healthy. Many I find myself with test vials. Many are found with Skasys tests and some others that are similar, but not identical.

It's the accumulation that makes us ill and often the Lyme infections are only the straw that broke the camel's back.

Take care.

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  16  17  18   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement