LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 18)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks GiGi. Everytime I see these presentations, I wish Dr. K was my doc!
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just curious and not trying to be rude at all. How many of you who are doing AI work fulltime outside the home?

I have found AI to be much too taxing as I work fulltime and I am on my feet most of the day and cannot just rest when I need to.

Hiker53

[ 12-21-2009, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 9019 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Gigi, thank you! Runner
Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be away at my brother's house for a few days over Christmas and may not have a chance to post tomorrow.......

.....SO I'd like to wish everyone on this thread a very Happy Christmas, as happy as illness allows anyway, and all Best Wishes for better health in 2010.

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gigi and all..
I called doctors data.
i explained i put color on my hair 4 weeks ago..
and she said that is way too soon. they need at least 8 weeks. the goal is a new growth of one inche of virgin hair.
she advised me to use pubic hair. so that is what i am going to do. i am sending it in today.
i will post the results!
am doing a bit better today. am having a really hard time adjusting on my armour and i think its part of my deep fatigue adn even my digestion...not the whole 9 yards..but could be part of it.
Thank you all, Runner

Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aliyalex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how long do the initial sxs last? especially the fatigue. thx.
Posts: 830 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cooper
Member # 15968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, I just got in from the dentist and he did ART testing...came back 1400 for mercury... you saved my behind before by getting me off the NAC... I need guidance here but don't want to use the thread...may I contact you via email? Thank you.
Posts: 60 | From Annapolis MD. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is 1400? ART does not give a score for mercury in that manner.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cooper, feel free to e-mail me. [email protected]

Scott, some of the European trained therapists measure quantity. ART has evolved like the critters that have invaded us. And some testing feature may have found its way to the US. No telling. Maybe Cooper can give more detail. In the early days when I first was ART tested it was done this way in Germany. At least Cooper's warning flag is up and that's the main thing.

Aliyalex, We experienced "being tired" (not fatigue) through the early bottles and then all calmed down, more or less. A minor reaction was always present, but nothing that would flatten me out.

If you are taking antimicrobials as you indicated (or do other killing methods) you would, there is no telling what happens. HG told me many times that he cannot insist people not doing or taking what they want to do. The instructions to clients (booklet) are pretty clear. I don't think CMC is familiar with the finer details. Not even Dr. K. has had the time. All he knows at this point is that AI is effective from different results of patients that went on AI on their own. This has become very clear to me once I understood that we can have a dysregulation with anything, a biological substance = a plant, a flower, anything perfectly normal to healthy people. Many substances are processed with other substances, some that may cause a negative reaction. We and I myself did not do any killer meds or homepathics in order not to confuse the system while trying to bring order into the chaos with AI. The emotional clearances are heavily involved and the fear of Lyme that we all experienced somewhere along the lines will re-manifest itself again in the DNA, as fear. HG said several times "don't add anything we are trying to clear". As Dr. K. finds, most people are allergic to half the bottles they come in with - often they go home able to use a third of what the brought.

Everybody do their own thing to their own comfort level.

My husband could have started KPU months ago - before all the dysregulations were cleared. Glad we didn't, because KPU is causing him now no symptoms of any kind. We know things are moving because we test for heavy metals literally every day, with few exceptions when some chemicals, etc. show up when testing. Even a show of pathogens test, only to not test again a couple days later. I hear a lot of negatives from many that do KPU while they are allergic to major foods and metals. I am convinced that
's why they suffer.

When I had my accident totally dislocationg my ellbow joint, I had a flare of Babesia, and found heavy lead all along that arm. It has now calmed down, but lead is still on the move from the long bones (lead usually deposits in the long bones of the body).

My philosophy is not to overburden the body with other therapies on the side. It usually backfires as is evident from people who have done it. I do want to get through this with all organs in the best shape possible, because
without any of them, life changes alltogether.

Everone should do what they think suits them best.

I couldn't be happier with the AI results. I have never been able to produce an outflow of heavy metals as is happening now, after AI. I consider environmental toxins and dental toxins the major cause for multiple infections to take hold, i.e. Lyme. And that's all I have heard Dr. K. preaching over the last eleven years.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Yes, Gigi, i understand completely what you are saying and i follow you all the way.
I know now through testing I am also releasing metals every single day and especially at nite. it is mercury and lead.
I am also testing for erlichia , which i know is a very very old infection (i think anyway, i do not remember getting bit recently)
I am also testing for babesia..
I am just keeping up the detox.
I do add alot of herbs, thyme and parsley and rosemary to my salads and veggies and soups. i get in plenty of garlic and onion.
i take dmps orally on occasion, but mostly binding agents. I have included a multi bc i feel i need some b vitamin complex and ..and i am also taking extra zinc, and probiotics.

zombie
Member # 23294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just received results/remedy #7 in the mail today. This round shows 10 chemicals, 5 biological substances and 7 energetic blockades.

I had to re-send sample #7. Last time I sent, I was taking a 10-day course of antibiotics (for pneumonia, not Lyme) and that sample revealed NO dysregulations.

Six weeks after finishing abx, my sample shows 22 dysregulations.

I believe this really shows that abx and AI are totally incompatible therapies... Abx blocks the body's immune system and AI cannot find anything to correct.

Posts: 88 | From Toronto | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Zombie, how are you doing overall? Did Progurt provide any lasting benefits? Has AI provided you with new steps forward? Hope you are doing well.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie
Member # 23294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Scott! I don't know really know how to answer that!

I still eat Progurt every day (in my breakfast smoothie) but I can't really tell if it is benefiting me much, to be honest.

Many things are better since I started AI but my severe neurological issues are not.

I am very weak still but have seen many other improvements with gut issues, asthma, pollen/dander/mold allergies, MCS, etc.

I suffered all my life from hayfever and chronically runny nose but that and my asthma all seemed to stop after round #5.

I also notice that I no longer feel sick around chemical smells or perfumes anymore, which is a big relief.

One of my care workers' perfume scent used to really bother me but not anymore.

Gut issues have slowly been resolving ever since beginning round #1. My biggest gut symptom (constipation) is MUCH improved.

I still react to some foods, but not like before. They say the gut can take 1-2 yrs to heal and I am only 6 months in...

There has been spiritual/emotional healing along the way. It's much harder to quantify but definitely happening, especially at night during my dreams.

I have no idea if AI will eventually resolve my neurological issues or not. As far as I know, I am the only ALS person ever to try it. Only time will tell.

How about you, Scott? How was your 8th round of AI?

Posts: 88 | From Toronto | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Great news on round 5. That is fantastic.

Have you looked into Lithium treatment as well around the ALS? Dr. K is using that some now for neuro-protection and stopping advancing of neurological diseases.

I am so glad to hear that you are heading the right direction. Very happy!

I am doing well overall. Still very toxic and working on that. I think KPU made me more toxic and have some work to do there, but I feel like I have a lot of good options and am still moving forward.

Round 9 or 10 of AI should be here soon. Can't keep track of them all now [Smile]

Best

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

GiGi
Member # 259

I can understand if you take abx for a certain acute situation.
I agree, Zombie.

Merry Christmas to all!

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Zombie, from what I have learned via Dr. K., you may also be a KPU candidate somewhere along the line, especially once you have more of the dysregulations corrected via AI.

I do not know how far AI will go or how long it would take to restore the zinc deficits/metabolism if you fall into that 80% Lyme people category who have that KPU/HPU problem. My husband certainly is showing good signs of the added KPU protocol, and as I posted before, it is vitally important not only to pay attention to a handful of minerals (zinc, etc.), but to all of them.

Detoxification will not take place when the good minerals are not present to grab the bad stuff. As per Dr. K. , the toxic metals step in and grab the neurotoxins; but if the road out is blocked because of dysregulations/allergies, who knows where they stay and hang out? They are definitely not leaving and we remain in the grey area - not sick and not well.

Dr. K. told me that all his ALS, Parkinsonism, MS,
etc. neuro patients suffer from KPU.

Dr.K. explains - guessing we have about 1500 metabolic enzymes. It is not known for certain.
About 300 of these enzymes are known to be zinc dependent. Many of the detox enzymes are zinc dependent. I think many of us have a problem on the AI test in the Enzyme section. Don't have it in front of me. You may want to check your test.

Parasites are at the core of what makes Lyme patients sick. KPU leads to uncontained growth of worms and parasites when zinc is absent.

Zinc, Iron, Copper are needed for killing bugs.

People who don't do well with sulfur/sulfhydril foods and supplements lack enzyme producing hcl = mostly due to KPU/lack of zinc, etc.

If you want to try the natural way, get clean oysters (British Columbia) - they hold all the trace minerals /zinc etc. of the KPU protocol except a little short of B6.

In other words, KPU messes everything up.

More later - now I prepare the German potato salad I am supposed to bring for Christmas Eve Celebration with our little Family and the Chocolate Mousse. The kids do the Wiener Schnitzel, the salads! And then we will sing.

Take care.

zombie
Member # 23294

Thanks Scott and GiGi. I just wanted to put my experience out there.

So many have asked if they can do abx and AI at the same time but I think what happened to me shows that you definitely can't. There's simply no point because abx blocks AI analysis.

Thanks also to GiGi for your input about KPU. I have been following all the KPU threads on here with great interest. I checked my 1st AI analysis and I do have the enzyme dysfunction.

I definitely think I will do the protocol but not sure when to begin.

I discussed KPU with my Alternative MD last summer and he suggested I start right away but I was nervous and wanted to get further into AI first. I sorely wish I could find someone who knows ART nearby. Perhaps after several more rounds of AI, I will feel okay to begin.

MERRY CHRISTMAS/HANUKKAH/KWANZAA/YULE/FESTIVUS TO ALL! And a special FROHE WEIHNACHTEN to you dear GiGi!

[ 12-24-2009, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: zombie ]

SForsgren
Member # 7686

It seems that antibiotics and AI are not compatible, but I am not convinced that you cannot take plant-based, God-given antimicrobial herbs. That should be reasonable I think.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

GiGi
Member # 259

Scott, antimicrobial herbs I am sure would not cause as much of a problem. However, I still insist that killing, which is the intention of antimicrobials, will make the AI therapy that much more difficult, because you are already throwing chemicals and heavy metals into the body which they body is not well prepared to deal with. I don't think you gain much, because if - if - if - if there is anything left to treat, it is a lot easier than when you are still kicking all the environmental toxins into the system that it is still not yet fully prepared to deal with it.

Just the same, I find my toxin release now after a solid AI treatment much easier to deal with than the crashes I have been hearing about, even with the warnung from DK that it is so when doing KP before completing or at least covering a wide range of the dysregulations via AI. As you will recall, he really warns that the crashes are to be expected with KPU. I have yet to crash and so does my husband.

I made similar mistakes by committing to Biophotons/Bionic/Germany and caused my husband a huge setback, from which he is still trying to recover. Hope to heaven the damage is not permanent. I am not sure that this would have been the case had we done the AI treatment prior to any further killing. He was doing super and was walking --- before Biophotons/Bionic and I should have known that that treatment is totally out of place because it chases not only borrelia, but every critter that had ever invaded us plus all the toxic heavy metals, chemicals, the fungi, molds, which our body was not able to clear before AI. That is what biophotons do.

I am not about to encourage anyone to make similar mistakes. HG has a reason why he is saying what he does. I am getting the heavy metals out without any major crashing. I know my body is working overtime, but it is something I can live with very well. This metal outflow is happening without KPU!!! Upon DK urging I added 2 CORE just to cover for higher zinc. But my hair test was done prior to adding any KPU.

Certainly you can take antimicrobials. But do you think you reach your goal more quickly by adding in another stress factor. As DK says, once the environmental stuff (toxic metals mainly) are out, the rest is easy. He doesn't know yet how easy, because he is only on his first bottle of AI and doesn't realize how much more there is to come that needs clearing.

Zombie, I am convinced that you are better off to wait until you have covered the majority of the chemical allergies also. And as I said, I am not sure how much, if any, KPU one will need when AI is complete. Maybe I am an exception, because I did not have the wheat and leaky gut problems, which is the villain in messing up our absorption and causing the mineral deficits hindering the detox -- all pathways.

I have learned over the last two years after our Bionic fiasco to always use common sense. I am not paying that much attention to people who have done biophotons, but I have not heard of a single one that has truly reached the top and stays there. It's good to think things through.

Take care.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally received the lost drops a few days ago for daughter and myself. I am on check up 8 and she 7. We both are doing great and experiencing positive regulations as each month goes by. Specifically noticed as we waited almost two months in between rounds, non intentionally. But did notice positive things while waiting.

We both urine test very positive to needing the KPU therapy, but are waiting until our regulation is complete with AI to begin it. We both did have major leaky gut which we believe is healed, or at least we have experienced regulation in that area. No more constipation after round 3 for both. No allergies or gluten intolerance now.

I only have 4 chemical and 2 energetic blocks in this round uncovered. She still has many.

My emotions feel very balanced, so much so that my husband commented to both my kids on Christmas that the drops have made their mom a nicer person to be around! HE is now reminding them not to miss doeses while home! My anxiety is gone and depression is gone. I feel normal. My daughter expresses the same feelings.

Especially during the holiday crunch as I host so many family gatherings,(60 for formal christmas dinner..even when I had full blown lyme) I usually get very stressed and am sharp with my family...I did not feel that way or react badly at all...I am shocked how I am able to cope peacefully with things and enjoy each day. NO fibromyalgia pains in my upper back /neck area as usual! This may seem small to those reading this...but this is very big and has impacted my life over the years negatively..now I experience the positive change!

The last regulation of normal labido is still present...this is amazing and I hope it lasts....that is what I am sure my husbands comments came from to my kids...anyway, he is a believer!

Once I started this round, I had severe heartburn feelings, some nausea for two days, then I had a rash appear on my left calf. The rash is where I had a similar itchy rash from age 18-40 when in the sun. Haven't seen this in years. Came for no reason, so I think the drops brought this symptom out for three days. The heartburn as well I have had way in my past. Heartburn is not a normal thing for me. So also I believe this was brought on by the drops regulating something. It is gone now as I am still taking this round.

Way in the past I was given nexium for the heartburn which I took for six months...(was told I would be on it my whole life) and the rash I was given cortosteroid cream. I took nothing for these severe symptoms earlier this week..just waited for them to resolve and they did.

I had a yearly physical by my old GP a few weeks ago just to get blood drawn etc for comparison sake as I go through A.I.

I asked for a urine culture, as a month back, you may recall I thought I had symptoms of a urinary tract infection. Just wanted to see if I was doing better. They found very high E-Coli bacteria. He said normally he would put his patients on an antibiotic immediately for those levels. But said he knew I would want to try natural things..so he suggested I try what my ND would prescribe, but in the meantime make an appointment with a urologist, and get retested in a month to make sure it is not harming my kidney.

Just had my retest and am waiting to see results. Initial office test says no sign of E-Coli...but MD will call me with complete lab results soon.

She is intrigued with my natural protocols. Tensor has me taking Black Walnut Tincture,Golden rod, Garlic Tincture, Chlorella, in varous changing intervals and amounts, along with Cranberry juice, lemon water, apple pectin, and other binders. As soon as I started this protocol my pain went away. Tensor says I am releasing loads of bacteria. This happened while waiting for my drops to arrive between rounds over the past two months.

So things are moving!

I am also this week picking up the lymph fluid I lost while waiting for my drops to arrive. I do think for some with KPU, the fluid problem may get bad at times while doing the therapy. This is all to be seen when I stop AI when they say the regulatin is done. My jeans are tight again and I can actually feel the fluid move in my body tissue.

I will retest for KPU again at the end of AI therapy and see if I still need it, or if it is much better after AI therapy. Right now my tenser says no to Zinc or any of the full KPU supplements I have in house. Things are working without taking KPU therapy at this time. Although it could help me move along faster at some point as others suggest as a possibliity. I just feel good waiting it out for now as I see progress.

blessing to all,
lp

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee
Member # 23768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been lurking for a long time relunctant to post, but I wanted to ask several questions.

Did I see that Selma was in remission with biophotons? And did I read that sixgoofykids was also doing well with the photon machine?

Has anyone here completed the full course of AI and know that it has long lasting effects? I read about the positives, but no one seems to have finished the full number of rounds (seems like a lot of rounds!)

Also, Hiker asked if anyone doing AI worked fulltime out of the house? I have that same question as many who post here seem to say it can be rough and I also work fulltime.

Thanks for answering my questions.

Lee

--------------------
"The race has already been won."

Posts: 74 | From midwest | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Hi Lee.
Ai works as an ongoing basis..if you read gigis posts she goes into detail on the foundation and basis of the therapy.
I think if you can work now, you most likely will still be able to. The therapy is slow, but changing. Binders are important.
It is very very difficult to rid the allergies, and according to those who have been doing the therapy the longest and have had a dance with allergy removal know it is so hard, and the tehrapy has helped in many regards.
No one on the board yet has completed the full round. hope this helps. runner

aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aliyalex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to hear your thoughts about what just happened in the last 24 hs.

Background is that i have been on herbal anti-microbials for 7 weeks, AI for 8 days. i know, it is not ideal but this is how it is right now.

yesterday i got very congested with a very sore throat for about 12 hours. i thought it would be a 2 week flu. it left as fast as it came with a residual headache and semi-feverish feeling.

has anyone ever experienced this reaction to AI? i seem to remember reading about something similar, but cant find it again. thanks for your thoughts.

Posts: 830 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aliyalex - I have experienced similar things but I was not taking anti-microbials. Stuffed sinuses for a couple of days, then gone - things like that.
Lee asks- "Has anyone here completed the full course of AI and know that it has long lasting effects? I read about the positives, but no one seems to have finished the full number of rounds (seems like a lot of rounds!)

Also, Hiker asked if anyone doing AI worked fulltime out of the house? I have that same question as many who post here seem to say it can be rough and I also work fulltime."
My husband completed AI after 7 rounds. He did absolutely nothing else while on the drops. He is an engineer and went to work every day.

I can only guess that doing away with miasms, inappropriate responses to foods, heavy metals, etc., would have positive "long lasting effects."

As you know, most of us are in the midst of it so it is a little hard to answer your question.

Best to ask Selma and sixgoofy about their experience with biophotons over on the other thread.

I never knew what a heavy metal felt like until I used the bionic. I feel it has it's place but not in the manner in which it was used (for me) - a mouth full of amalgams at the time.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

In general, Europeans finish AI in 5 - 6 courses. People with a multifactorial chronic disease, such as Lyme, apparently take a lot longer. That is the answer I got from AI and they are still trying to find an answer to this, uness we are just more toxic. I am sure years of abx doesn't help. One MS patient took much longer (from wheelchair to bicycle).

The treatment is permanent. New exposures and lifestyle that cause the body to dysregulate can happen. New chemicals..... vaccines.... geoengineered foods..... who knows~! One of the practitioners who uses AI in her practice for clients in Germany told me that some people do the test every few years if they have reason to do so.

Take care.

Lee
Member # 23768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for answering. I have no mercury amalgams, so I am hoping that speeds up the use of AI.

Nanadubo--was your husband ill while taking AI or was he using it to clear the terrain to stay well?

I can hardly make it through a work day right now, but I know to wake up each day and start off with positive thoughts.

Lee

--------------------

Posts: 74 | From midwest | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am interested in starting the AI drops soon, for myself and my family. We experienced good results in Germany with the Bionic.

We are starting a detox program with a homeopath but need some advice. I am now doing an antiparasitic cleanse. Is this advisable to do before AI? I haven't heard anyone mention parasites on the thread. This particular md insists it is a major problem with most people and should be addressed first before any other detox.

I am allergic to the medicine he has prescribed, so wonder if it would be best to wait and do AI first before trying other anti-parasitics.

Also, my kidneys tested as having reduced filtration and/or kidney stones. Would this be a problem with the AI tx?

My husband and the kids haven't started their detox yet.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee, my husband was not ill but had more than one exposure to lyme and had some other issues which have resolved with AI. His test results didn't look any better than mine so there was definitely some work to be done.

Linky, if you clear the "wrong information" concerning metals, fungus and the like, things will be able to move along. If these switches are stuck in the wrong direction, there is retox, not detox.

I don't know the answer to your question about kidneys but I know when the detox process does begin, the kidneys need support.

I believe I was through 4-5 rounds before this really started to happen in a noticeable way.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NanaDubo,

I love your phrase "retox, not detox"!!

That is how I felt with every effort to kill spirochete -- and increasingly so. I began to discern after four years, that I might not be herxing but was "retoxing" chemicals from the abx and life!

Such a simple phrase making so much thought clearer!

Right now I'm waiting for drops (sent sample on 12/13) and am wondering if holiday mail has way-layed them!

Hey, happy holidays and New Year to all!

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

wiser - the mail could be slow now. I mailed my sample off before Thanksgiving and it took almost 3 weeks to get there.

The same day he told me to send a new one, the first one arrived.

I'm still waiting for the drops to arrive. It's been a long break.

Hope we all have a New Year full of good things.

GiGi
Member # 259

LP, thank you for telling us the details and all the good things that are happening to you. Just stick with it.

RE Kidney protection

When metals are mobilized, a certain portion travels through the kidneys. The kidneys may react with swelling of the basal membranes and decrease in filtration rate. To prevent damage to the kidneys, the patient has to drink increasing amounts of water (with selectrolyte solution).

The kidney has a filtrating surface equal to a pingpong table, the gut that of a soccer field. The nephrons - like brain cells - live long
AND C A N N O T BE REPLACED ONCE DAMAGED.

The gut membranes are renewed every 3 days. It is foolish to push toxic metals through the kidneys and wise, to push them out through the gut. Chlorella pulls toxic metals through the mucosal surface of the intestines from the blood and protects the kidneys.

I remember this explanation I was given years ago and have never forgotten it. Make sure you deal with practitioners/doctors who are familiar with all of detox. I try not to even listen to a doctor who has never been able to help a patient through detox. It really takes experience and know-how. I made this mistake only once., but we aree still paying the price.

Any parasite overload is normally addressed eatly. Parasites hold viruses who hold toxins. It is one single ecosystem that needs cleaning.

Any killing program mobilizes and dislodges toxic heavy metals, fungi, etc., and doing this without protection is v e r y wrong. Whether Bionic, PE1, any biophotons, abx or antimicrobials makes no difference.

AI does not address specific infections. It merely corrects the electromagnetic system, so that the body can again learn to respond in the appropriate manner --- restoring itself,step by step.

Wise, the mail around this time of year, with storms and plane delays, etc., takes at least 14 days to get to Germany. Give HG some time to work the test and another 14 days back will make it at least a total of 28 days from your mailing date of Dec 13 = early days of January.

While you are waiting, your body is busy re-regulating. It does not stop whether you are taking drops or no drops.

Can't believe how fast the year went by! Wishing you all the best of health.

Take care.

runner21
Member # 1974

I am releasing metals.
Especially at nite my hands and feet get very inflammed and red, and quite warm.
I take dmps on occasion. the most consist thing i take for mercury is sodium alginate.
Is there any other ideas for binders for mercury...i am thinking of maybe trying chlorella again. i have had trouble with it in the past..and i am seeking a clean source of it.

Also, i am thinking about testing on dmsa. i have read first dmps should be used and then dmsa...any thoughts on this for those working with heavy metals. Thanks, Runner

runner21
Member # 1974

Also i am so confused about taking vitamins , i know d, and k, i dont want to take too much being on ai, yet it seems like i need alot to detox. I am taking a multi,
zinc, mangense, c, d, k, iodine, vit, e, and folic acid..any thoughts here?

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

As Gigi mentioned above, chlorella takes metals through the gut, protecting the kidneys.

Biopure is a clean source.

I used to have trouble with it when bowels weren't working properly. No longer a problem taking it.

I like Matrix minerals, seems to be more easily absorbed than tablets.

zombie
Member # 23294

If you don't tolerate chlorella, what is a good alternative?
Lee
Member # 23768

Does apple pectin bind to metals and if so, would it take them out the digestive system and not the kidneys?

Lee

--------------------

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Apple Pectin is a good overall binder, but not sure that it does much for metals specifically. MicroSilica might be worth a look for those looking to bind metals but not able to tolerate chlorella.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

GiGi
Member # 259

Lee, ditto Scott.

Clearing all major dysregulations is primary. I am not even sure I would attempt Microsilica without having reached close to the end of AI Therapy.

If you have not specifically addressed heavy metal detox at all, it is important to get the help of a practitioner with experience.
Alternating binders is important. I have learned over the years that nothing should be taken all the time. The body starts to resist.

To be safe, activated charcoal always has a place. Avoid being constipated.

Take care.

P.S. Help for kidney drainage is important.

runner21
Member # 1974

My hands and feet get so red and hot at nite..i have tried quercitin, bromelain, and aligate and i havent gotten much relief. has anyone experienced this?
Lee
Member # 23768

I agree that one binder cannot be taken all of the time. I used zeolite for awhile and now the biotensor is saying "no" to it and "no" to chlorella, but yes to spirulina, activated charcoal, and apple pectin.

Does anyone know of a good brand of spirulina? I know it is often contaminated, but I tolerate it much better than even a good quality chlorella.

Keeping well hydrated is so important and I find when I am working I do not drink as many liquids as I do on weekends or when on vacation.

Right now, I belive the main metal I am dealing with is aluminum, plus some chemical toxins (unknown) and some neurotoxins.

Again, thanks for everyone's input. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season and that the new year brings many blessings. Even being ill I can really see all of the blessings in my life.

Lee

--------------------

GiGi
Member # 259

Regarding Spirulina:

or whatever it is worth - here is the answer
I got several years ago when asking Dr.K. about spirulina (which actually made me sick the first time I took it -- never to take it again). I also did not do well with chlorella. This is what he said:

"I always get asked about Spirulina. There is one paper that shows that spirulina is quite good for arsenic poisoning, but it's only one paper, and on chlorella we have over 500. When you look at the nutrient content of spirulina, it is very poor compared to the content in chlorella. The protein content is lower, None of the precious ingredients are in there.

Spirulina is not an algae. It's a prokaryote. It is a bacterium that happens to use photosynthesis to make energy. The same is true for super blue green algae. It's not an algae at all from a biological point of view. They are microorganisms, n o t p l a n t s . I like to move things in a plant way (with plants)"

Take care.

[ 12-29-2009, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

runner21
Member # 1974

also lee..malic acid in med to high doses can be useful for aluminum. Good luck
zombie
Member # 23294

quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
I have no mercury amalgams, so I am hoping that speeds up the use of AI.

Lee, I don't think that having/not having amalgams matters with AI. That's not the point of the therapy.

AI simply checks to see if you are allergic to a substance (such as mercury) and corrects it, if you are.

Most metals are dealt with by AI in the 1st or 2nd round. It is then up to the body to release them, which can take many months.

Also, you can have mercury in the system even if you have no amalgams. I have a friend who is very toxic with mercury and has NO fillings.

He was exposed in utero (his mother had many fillings, had dental work while pregnant) and from childhood vaccines.

I am sure he has the mercury allergy and I have recommended AI to him.

[ 12-29-2009, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: zombie ]

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesnt microsilica just bind in the gut? I understand from DK's thriiive presentation and workshops that microcilica binds what is loose in the gut only. If that understanding is correct, then why not take when on AI? Seems it might be helpful binding up the metals in the gut so they dont recirculate. I could be wrong and would love to know if I am.
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AI drops are energetic imprints from your blood, saliva/DNA.. is this correct. Please dont send me to their website. I have translated in English and read many time and still find it confusing.

I am undertanding energetic.. imprints of the dysregulation or imprints of proper regulation to inform the body. I am not sure which one or if I am totally off base and would appreciate any help understanding.

I am considering for myself and my children, but I wont try this until I understand what they are doing on their end.

Thank you to anyone who can answer.

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee
Member # 23768

Have I read somewhere that chorella binds with heavy metals, but may just move them around the body and not take them out? Thus people also use cilantro (which greatly upsets my stomach)

I am sure someone has posted about this before, but with 19 pages of AI to go through, I thought someone might be kind enough to answer.

Lee

--------------------

runner21
Member # 1974

I have heard that the microsilica is a very strong treatment and can be difficult to tolerate. the name of the game is to tensor or test yourself with these different binders.

alot of the protocols on the presentations are generalized and tend to be cookie cutter.
I think yo uhave to find a practitioner or learn to test what minterals are out ans what binders come in.

SForsgren
Member # 7686

I've not heard of many/any having difficulty tolerating MicroSilica. It seems to me to be more mild relative to many other metal agents such as DMPS, DMSA, etc.

Chlorella binds metals and should not just move them around. If you take chlorella with Vitamin C, the bond can be broken and the metals drop off. It may not be as permanent of a bond as some other agents, but chlorella is a good option in my experience.

Cilantro is more difficult and I personally would not use it until very late in the process as it crosses into the brain. It's not what I would consider a mild agent and is more of a mobilizer than a binder.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

GiGi
Member # 259

First it is necessary to get the major dysregulations corrected. As long as there is no order in the electromagnetic system, you will not release enough to have to worry about microsilica or chlorella, least of all cilantro. Scott touched on it.

If you can't spend the time reading this thread or translating some more of their fabulous website, all I can suggest is - do the test only for the small fee and see where you stand. If you come through as everyone from LN did, the system is in chaos and none of the regulatory systems function well enough to work together.

Worrying about heavy metals now is putting the cart before the horse. When the metals finally start to release, you are well on your way. If you have like all others wheat/gluten/soy/corn allergies, toxic metal allergies, plus emotional blockages, plus hundreds of chemical reactions, plus structural hangups, the body will take some time to heal. Leaky gut. Energetically BLOCKED GLANDS have to be functional again. Many have a dysfunction with the ENCYME PRODUCTION. Many (all) have a problem with smooth flow of information at the synaptic gap. Myelin has to heal. All that will be indicated on your first test results. (Chemicals are corrected subsequently -- would be more than anyone can handle in the first test/drops)

I have a lot more on their list about things gone wrong = dysregulations at the DNA level, but not enough time to recite them all.

Inability to make a decision and make up one's mind is one of the typical mercury/metal symptoms. Dr. K. told me that years ago. The people never stop talking and never finish arguing their point - it's problematic when the next patient is waiting outside while the clock is running.

And I have got to run now.

Take care.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Oh.. so the site has now recently added information on how they make the drops?

Those crazy mercury toxic folk.;-)

wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, now for all you veteran AI users out there, can you remember what your first couple of drop phases felt like?

I'm waiting for phase 2 to be mailed and all of a sudden I feel wretched. Two week on phase one drops and now a little more than two weeks off and waiting for the phase two to come in the mail.

My stomach is a wreck, my intestines are crampy, my head is achey/woozy and I'm wobbly weak and fluish. Staying close to the bathroom too.I don't think it is a real flu, since it's been building for the last two weeks.

Soup, applesauce, fluids and rest.... but my guts are a-stirrin'! I have a lot of intestine issues according to AI analysis....

I'm trying to change my perspective to things getting unstuck and feeling crummy for a good purpose -- rather than my prior Everything-is-because-of- Lyme view.

Honestly, it's a free-fall -- any early treatment memories from those of you on later phases like 7 through 10? I need a little boost...

Thanks,

wiserforit2

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GettinHealthy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am new to this site and find it absolutely fascinating! Last week was my first time seeing Dr. K (amazing Dr.!) because of many chronic conditions (he thinks KPU, perhaps Lyme? and Bartonella - is having me test for all 3), autoimmune diseases and most recently adult onset food allergies (gluten, casein, corn, almonds, garlic, eggs, etc.). He mentioned that one woman who used to be allergic to gluten and casein now is only allergic to wheat after using AI. Dr. G gave me the website information, but I also Googled it and came across your site.

I have read through many of your threads, but some questions still remain. Is there anyone who has gotten rid of their food allergies entirely? Also, I did already try IQS (Interactive Query System) in Utah where you hold a metal rod in your hand which is hooked up to a computer, etc. and it sounds very similar in that they use 'drops' and each time you go back there may be something new surfacing. There was no saliva or blood sample needed, but they did need your hand...is this similar to AI?

Thank you!

Posts: 78 | From Washington State | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

GettinHealthy, that IQS sounds similar to EAV which I did many years ago. The treatment is quite different. AI is quite unique and I don't think there is another method quite like it anywhere.

If you go back through this thread, I tried to translate AI's published results of about 200 people. Maybe you can go back and find it. Probably around May or so.

Dr. K. yes, he is amazing. He also is our doctor when we need him. Yes, there are many people who have corrected all their problems entirely. This group is still working on issues and gradually getting there. Many foods are connected to chemical dysregulations and they can only be treated a few at a time.

Keep reading and good luck with Dr. K.

Take care.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Wiser - "I'm trying to change my perspective to things getting unstuck and feeling crummy for a good purpose -- rather than my prior Everything-is-because-of- Lyme view."

Hang in there Wiser. I don't remember if you shared your abx history (if any) but there is lots of info about what they do to your immune system.

Abx or not - when things start waking up and are trying to work the way they were intended, you can get some "complaints".

When systems have gotten used to not working together, they have to relearn some things.

Your statement, which I put in quotes - is right on the money.

GettinHealthy - It has taken nearly a year but my gut has done a lot of healing with AI and I no longer have reactions to wheat, corn etc.

There was a time if I indulged in a slice of pizza or bread, I felt it in my brain quite quickly.

Leaky gut takes a while and is an ongoing healing process, but I can eat whatever I want now.

My husband completed AI (no more dyregulations found). When he started he had all the food allergies show up on his results and all the intestinal areas were in the red zone (blocked).

7 months - all areas in the green (normal).

Happy New Year!

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wiser,
My daughter and I (round 7ish) no longer have any food allergies nor allergies to trees and growing things nor animals. I believe these left by round 3...you could check my posts as I tend to give details to help others compare. And others help me with suggestions when I post..so thanks all!

We could never own a cat or dog as my daughters allergies were the most severe with immediate hives, sneezing and asthma. We could not have a live Christmas tree in our home, nor have cut flowers. Gave up gardening...and pulling weeds, and mowing lawn. Our allergies got progressively worse. Now, we eat all things, can garden and be in nature, and can get a pet if we want. Chemical sensitivites are deminished and now perfumes and smells do not bother us.

I have adapted to these allergies as my new normal over the years...but when my regulations started to happen, it was like remembering what normal was really like. I am so grateful for getting my life back. and...When your child heals...you are a believer!

Many odd things happened to me in the first few rounds that were bothersome. All were related to conditions I previously had or was currently dealing with. The first was my eyes burning badly and oozing at night waking with very crusty film. The I recall severe pain in certain joints, especially my knee was worse than normal. rashes appeared where I had them years before, with intense itching and pain...where I used steroid cream in the past.

Was constipated for as long as I can remember, and could never eat any sulfer foods, like onions, garic or milk products without severe smelly gas reactions. My food was eliminated without full digestion. Now that problem is gone. My family cannot make jokes about me and onions any more...they were the first to notice...this is real.

over the years, My nails had been progressively getting weak, and flaking off...I was wearing bandaids on my fingertips just to function before the drops....and after round two or three...they were finally healing and getting strong. This was my first amazing change. They are normal today!!!!!

Next amazing change...was no more anxiety and depression diminished gradually. I just felt I could cope with things without getting stressed out like I usually do. Also had unique fatigue while on the drops...but a good type of fatigue like my body was healing.

You will see your own unique and amazing things happen if you give it time.
Please do us the courtesy to post as well. I love hearing everyones positive changes!

blessings..lp

[ 12-30-2009, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: lightparfait ]

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

i wonder if someone could take the highlights of this thread and make an AI thread at the top of MED QUESTIONS. I suspect many people get overwhelmed and miss this important thread.

my son who has GERD and cant eat much without doubling over and has had migraines since 3 was visiting and i swabbed his mouth. he is open to this tx. my children had to leave early for my mothers funeral (!!). i couldnt travel. too sick.

Wiser - ditto. i have been sneezing X 1 week and sinuses draining for 4 days straight.

next travel will be feb to see DK. missed mothers funeral, but will not miss dk. BTW, 2 hrs after my mom passed a deer tick appeared next to my bed. 1st one ive seen in 12 yrs. since one was taken off my head. seemed significant. DK had me read, MOTHERS SIGNATURE last year. he will surely findthis interesting. PM me if you have any thoughts, since it beyond scope of this thread. thanx.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

R62 -

Quote - Doesnt microsilica just bind in the gut? I understand from DK's thriiive presentation and workshops that microcilica binds what is loose in the gut only. If that understanding is correct, then why not take when on AI? Seems it might be helpful binding up the metals in the gut so they dont recirculate. I could be wrong and would love to know if I am.

I have heard DK say "always start with the gut".

I don't believe you are wrong, just think binding, pulling etc., is best done after a number of rounds of AI when the metals are actually able to be recognized.

Don't know of anyone yet (except Gigi and mercury) that has not had that appear on their test results.

If you send in binders or mobilizers and you don't actually recognize these metals as toxic, HG says "it's like asking someone to go out and pick a tulip when they really don't know what one looks like."

If you are considering this for yourself and your family and are hesitant, why not send off your own saliva and see what you are dealing with?
"Oh.. so the site has now recently added information on how they make the drops?"

Not sure what you mean here. Why would he tell someone how he does this? Perhaps he is a unique enough individual to not want this to fall into the hands of someone who might charge 10 times the amount that he does, and get it wrong at the same time.

This is an extremely inexpensive therapy - $500 for sometimes well over a year. His family has done this for a long time.

Clearly he is not in it for the money and people are getting results.

ND

zombie
Member # 23294

quote:
Originally posted by R62:
AI drops are energetic imprints from your blood, saliva/DNA.. is this correct. Please dont send me to their website. I have translated in English and read many time and still find it confusing.

I am undertanding energetic.. imprints of the dysregulation or imprints of proper regulation to inform the body. I am not sure which one or if I am totally off base and would appreciate any help understanding.

I am considering for myself and my children, but I wont try this until I understand what they are doing on their end.

Thank you to anyone who can answer.

R62, I do believe what you said is correct, that the drops are "energetic... imprints of proper regulation to inform the body."

I believe that the drops are encoded with the information using light/photons. How they do this, I don't know. I suspect the method is proprietary.

If you want, I can email you my 1st AI analysis, if you'd like to see how they do it.

[email protected]

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

NanaDubo,

I think microsilica binds regardless of whether the body recognizes the HM or not. Again, I could be wrong, but I dont think so. DK recommended prior to starting KPU for at least a month because of that.

What I mean: I do expect a company to tell whether their product is homeopathic, energetic and give basic information on how they make their product... is it an energetic duplicate of my dysregulations or is it an energetic correction? I dont care how he makes that. I want to know what it is.

I have not even thought he is in it for the money. For the work, however he does it, whatever it is, its quite a bit for the 500$ unless he is just mailing out water.

And I am not implying he is or thinking he is. Same time, I want to know what I am giving my children and even my self. I think thats a reasonable request. And I am shocked that any reasonable person would think otherwise. Do we live in a country, a society that supresses questions? Only the right questions are allowed? Don't question beyond "your" comfort zone? Dont question the "doctor?" Dont question the company.. terrible things might happen?

I dont think it is wrong, bad, sad, paranoid, or any other judgement one might come up with to ask how the product is made (and no I am not asking for a blueprint).

I am geniunely interested in AI, and I might order a test to trial this, but you know, just like any report I hear no matter who it comes from and that includes DK, I dont take anything on blind faith. I also think that is reasonable.

You have mentioned heart in the past. Intuition and heart are wonderful guides, but so is common sense and some semblence of knowing based on facts dont you think?

Really, I want to be able to question without being judged for doing so and when I am being judged, which I am, red flags start flying. Is it the company, the representative or the group think? I dont know. I do know it is not healthy at all.

If anyone has problems with that, then I dont know what to say. I hate to have to leave this thread again because I am being targeted for asking a simple question.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

quote:
Originally posted by zombie:

R62, I do believe what you said is correct, that the drops are "energetic... imprints of proper regulation to inform the body."

I believe that the drops are encoded with the information using light/photons. How they do this, I don't know. I suspect the method is proprietary.

If you want, I can email you my 1st AI analysis, if you'd like to see how they do it.

[email protected] [/QUOTE]

I would be most grateful, zombie. I will contact you offboard. Thank you.

zombie
Member # 23294

R, I have sent you that file. Hopefully it will help you make a decision when it comes to AI.

You are totally within your rights to ask these questions, especially if you are considering the treatment for your children. However, we are all patients here and may not know the answer.

You can always ask AI directly: [email protected]

From my experience, they are very agreeable/willing to help.

I always write to them in both languages, using google translate.

GiGi
Member # 259

Ali, I have attempted for over a year to alert people to dysregulations and Allergie Immun. Resistance to the unknown is very difficult to overcome and trusting is difficult for some.

How the drops are made? The answer to this has been on the AI website when I first learned about it in 2008 when I was searching for a way out of our Bionic fiasco. It is explained at length on AI under Questions and Answers (Fragen und
Antworten). It helps to be able to read it in German. But even a translating engine helps.

It's best not to assume anything, because most is incorrect. And the best chef will teach a lot, but may also keep his/her best recipe secret.
The one trying to copy it not being blessed with the same culinary talent may make a mess of it. It is happening all the time. And then who gets blamed if it doesn't quite taste the same?

Take care.

zombie
Member # 23294

"HOW IS THE ENERGETIKUM MADE?

Our bodies, our cells and the association to respond to electromagnetic fields, which is probably indisputable.

Jeder Stoff, egal ob ein Stein, eine Blume, ein Virus oder ein Mensch, sendet unentwegt elektromagnetische Wellen aus, die sich ua aus den Kr�ften Elektrizit�t und Magnetismus zusammensetzten.

Any substance, whether a stone, a flower, a virus or a person who constantly sends out electromagnetic waves, composed partly from the forces of electricity and magnetism.

Auf diese Art und Weise �generiert`` jeder Stoff sein eigenes und ganz individuelles Wellenmuster oder (Erkennungs-)Muster.

In this way, "generated" is any substance, and his own completely individual wave patterns, or (recognition) model.

Die DNA, in dem ua unsere Erbanlagen (Bausteine) codiert sind, ist gleichzeitig ein Photonenspeicher.

The DNA, in which our genes are coded Others (building blocks), is also a photon storage.

Die DNA ist aber auch Sender und Antenne zugleich.

The DNA is also the transmitter and antenna in one.

Es werden nicht nur Photonen gespeichert, sondern auch wieder abgegeben.

It will be stored not only photons, but then discharged.

Etwa 95 Prozent der DNA sind ua regulatorische Einheiten , gr��tenteils aber Sequenzabschnitte mit bislang wissenschaftlich unbekannter Funktion.

About 95 percent of the DNA include regulatory units, but most of the available science sequence reads with unknown function.

Diese Sequenzabschnitte werden offensichtlich daf�r benutzt, um �Informationen`` in Form elektromagnetischer Muster zu speichern. �brigens gehen wir sogar davon aus, dass selbst eigene Erlebnisse (Konfliktsituationen) hier als Muster abgelegt werden, die unbewusst in bestimmten �hnlichen Situationen wirken, und so den K�rper beeinflussen k�nnen.

These sequence segments are apparently used for to store "information" in the form of electromagnetic patterns. By the way, we even expect that even their own experiences) (conflict here are stored as patterns that unconsciously contribute in some similar situations, and so the body breastfeeding success.

So l�sst sich auch erkl�ren, wie z. B. Talente oder Verhaltensweisen uvm, vererbt werden.

This explains also, such as talents or behavior, etc., are inherited.

Kommt nun ein K�rper mit einem Stoff in Kontakt, werden die von ihm ausgesendeten elektromagnetischen Wellen von unseren Zellen empfangen, mit den in der DNA gespeicherten Mustern verglichen.

Come now, a body with a substance in contact are of him receiving the electromagnetic waves emitted by our cells, compared with the data stored in the DNA samples.

Die Kommunikation der Zellen untereinander geschieht wohl �ber Biophotonen.

The communication between cells, probably done by biophotons.

Biophotonen �bertragen nicht nur Energie, sondern auch Informationen, wobei allein das Muster aus Elektrizit�t und Magnetismus schon eine Information bedeutet.

Biophotons given not only energy but also information, which means but the pattern of electricity and magnetism have any information.

Je nach dem, ob Welle und Muster �bereinstimmen, werden entsprechende chemische Prozesse aktiviert.

Depending upon whether, consistent waves and patterns that are activated corresponding chemical processes.

Im Umkehrschluss bedeutet das: reagieren Zellen auf einen harmlosen Stoff, indem sie chemische Abwehrma�nahmen ausl�sen, liegen konsequenterweise falsche Muster in der DNA vor, die daf�r verantwortlich sind.

In reverse, this means that cells respond to a harmless substance, by causing chemical defense measures are consistently wrong in the DNA sample before, are responsible for it.

Diese Muster, ob auf Stoffe, oder solche, die durch einen Konflikt erzeugt wurden, k�nnen wir anhand Ihrer DNA, die wir �ber etwas Speichel bekommen, identifizieren.

These patterns, the ability of those substances, or those that were generated by a conflict that we, based on your DNA, we get about a little saliva to identify.

Was alle Muster gemeinsam haben, ist die Tatsache, dass sie den K�rper entsprechend negativ (gegenpolig) beeinflussen, und so zu den unterschiedlichsten chemischen Prozessen f�hren, die sich wiederum in den unterschiedlichsten Symptomen �u�ern.

What all the models have in common is the fact that according to adversely affect the body (opposite polarity), and thus lead to a variety of chemical processes that manifest themselves again in a variety of symptoms.

Gegenpolig deshalb, weil all diese Muster genau das Gegenteil ausl�sen, was sie eigentlich sollen.

Counterpart, because all of these patterns cause the exact opposite of what they really want.

Bei vielen harmlosen Stoffen l�sen sie Abwehrma�nahmen aus, in bestimmten Situationen l�sen sie gegenteilige Emotionen aus, wie Angst, Wut, aber auch Traurigkeit uvm Selbst Schmerzen im R�cken, wo der Mediziner keine Ursache daf�r findet, k�nnen solche Muster ausl�sen.

In many harmless substances they trigger defensive measures in certain situations, they trigger the opposite emotions such as fear, anger, sadness, but also even much more pain in the back, where doctors found no cause that can cause such patterns.

ALLERGIE-IMMUN hat eine Methode entwickelt, um sehr viele dieser Muster, die den K�rper negativ beeinflussen, zu erkennen, und sie gegenpolig auf das Energetikum zu pr�gen.

ALLERGY IMMUN has developed a method to very many of these patterns, which reflect negatively affect the body, and they put their stamp on the opposite polarity to Energetikum.

Nimmt der Betroffene nun diese rein energetisch modifizierten Tropfen �ber einen bestimmten Zeitraum ein, werden durch die regelm��ige Impulsgebung Polarit�ten ins Gegenteil gekehrt.

If the person concerned now this is a purely energy-modified drop over time, be swept through the regular impetus polarities reversed.

Die Folge ist, dass der K�rper harmlose Stoffe wieder folgerichtig erkennt, dass vielmals vorherige belastende Situationen (zB H�henangst) ausbleiben, dass Schmerzimpulse im R�cken verschwinden k�nnen und vieles mehr.

The result is that the body is harmless substances again consistently recognizes that many times prior stressful situations (eg, fail to fear of heights), that pain impulses can disappear in the back and much more."

[ 12-30-2009, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: zombie ]

GiGi
Member # 259

German Language = difficult language.
Deutsche Sprache = schwierige Sprache.

Even more so since the subject matter is very abstract for many of us. At least, it was for me until I met Dr. K. Until then, I thought as many on this board do of things like woodoo and snakeoil.

Thank you for your efforts, Zombie.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

quote:
Originally posted by GiGi:
[QB] Ali, I have attempted for over a year to alert people to dysregulations and Allergie Immun. Resistance to the unknown is very difficult to overcome and trusting is difficult for some.

Gigi, I will directly speak to you. I dont know if you realize just how you come across or if you do and dont care.

I am far from afraid of the unknown, my dear. I have seen energy working. Lights of energy coming out of no where. Balls with lights, forms when my sister was in her healing room. Ive actually seen more, but I wont go there.

My sister HEALED without any energy drops, herbs, medicines. She healed after NDE and about 3 years of spiritual and body work that she did on herself. She focused on trigger point and scar tissue. Her hands were very energetic at the time and she could actually FEEL the different frequencies coming out of them.

She was bedridden for years.

She cant help me. She cant help you. She cant help anyone else, but she did help herself with her spiritual connections and her own access to frequencies.

So.. I dont give a flying flip if you beleive in her or not or how resistant you are. Its not my place to judge you, where you are, what you believe in and what you dont. Each healing path is sacred.

But, if you had enough trust in Spirit and your body's ability to heal when aligned with Spiritual frequency, you might not need these drops.

When there is no ego involved, there is no need to put people in their place and to be right. I dont mind admitting that I find you offensive with your veiled accusations and am quite sick of it.

I want to learn and heal. And I am tired of the school yard antics.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

"ALLERGY IMMUN has developed a method to very many of these patterns, which reflect negatively affect the body, and they put their stamp on the opposite polarity to Energetikum.

Nimmt der Betroffene nun diese rein energetisch modifizierten Tropfen �ber einen bestimmten Zeitraum ein, werden durch die regelm��ige Impulsgebung Polarit�ten ins Gegenteil gekehrt.

If the person concerned now this is a purely energy-modified drop over time, be swept through the regular impetus polarities reversed.

Die Folge ist, dass der K�rper harmlose Stoffe wieder folgerichtig erkennt, dass vielmals vorherige belastende Situationen (zB H�henangst) ausbleiben, dass Schmerzimpulse im R�cken verschwinden k�nnen und vieles mehr. "

This is helpful. Thank you, zombie.

GiGi
Member # 259

Ali said: "i wonder if someone could take the highlights of this thread and make an AI thread at the top of MED QUESTIONS. I suspect many people get overwhelmed and miss this important thread."

My answer a couple of posts ago, to Ali, was: in other words, I have been trying to alert people for a year, etc.

R62, there are times in life when Silence is Golden and time to move on.

Take care.

Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R62 I am so glad to see you stand up and speak your truth. Its also part of healing.I can also understand asking questions and not just sitting back and not just being a follower and not taking everyone's opinions as if its from God,Goddess. I saw u asking questions and no one responded.Except for Zombie who kindly acknowledged you and gave you info u were asking for. I hope there will be more compassion for people here going through this hell.And that put downs will stop being made.That is NOT healing.Love, compassion,caring and kindness are what healing. Mind,body,spirit emotions all need to be worked on. Healing Blessings to all
Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I agree, Healing. I dont sense this kind of tension on other threads.

I appreciate all the info.

aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

i noticed that i said my mother died and a tic appeared. no empathy followed.

there are no drops in the world that can give us heart. fortunately i have other places to get empathy.

i appreciate the support i can get here.

runner21
Member # 1974

one thing i can say that i have seen improvement is in this area. with lyme, i never got a cold or would produce a fever or even sweat.
this fall and winter i have gotten many fevers and colds and i am producing fevers..

it tests like these "colds" and "flus" are my own thing..my immune systems is doing something..so this is very good news.

Runner

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

quote:
Originally posted by aliyalex:
i noticed that i said my mother died and a tic appeared. no empathy followed.

there are no drops in the world that can give us heart. fortunately i have other places to get empathy.

i appreciate the support i can get here.

quote:
Originally posted by aliyalex:
[i wonder if someone could take the highlights of this thread and make an AI thread at the top of MED QUESTIONS. I suspect many people get overwhelmed and miss this important thread.

my son who has GERD and cant eat much without doubling over and has had migraines since 3 was visiting and i swabbed his mouth. he is open to this tx. my children had to leave early for my mothers funeral (!!). i couldnt travel. too sick.

Wiser - ditto. i have been sneezing X 1 week and sinuses draining for 4 days straight.

next travel will be feb to see DK. missed mothers funeral, but will not miss dk. BTW, 2 hrs after my mom passed a deer tick appeared next to my bed. 1st one ive seen in 12 yrs. since one was taken off my head. seemed significant. DK had me read, MOTHERS SIGNATURE last year. he will surely findthis interesting. PM me if you have any thoughts, since it beyond scope of this thread. thanx.

Im sorry. I was so wrapped up in my little drama that I did not listen. It sure seems like a message. I have a friend who gets messages from her mom.

My children also have very bad gut issues. One reason I am again interested in learning more about AI. An aside: There is a lot of good info on the Lyme Induced Autism list for moms. You dont have to have a child with autism to join or participate.

The thread can be overwhelming. Simple version as best I undertand is that dna is "scanned" for reactions to metals, chemicals, foods, emergy signatures for blocks??? or certain kinds (not sure how those are compiled) then correct messages are scanned into water energetically with photons. The correct messages are carried to cells, dna..

Corrections appreciated. (pardon the pun)

aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

thank you R. that feels really good to hear.

not sure if this AI is kicking my butt, but i am beyond tired. why do people start with less than 5 drops? i am in a wheelchair and cant afford to get weaker.

also the mother trauma and the anti microbials. something needs to go. maybe ill write HG.

any thought. i know it is my decision.

Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ali, So sorry about the loss of your Mom.And sorry I did not see your post.I was in my own heavy situation so was not reading all the posts or even coming to LN much. AI does kick butt.If its too much you can take less drops. Big Healing Hug for you Joyce
Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

aliyalex --

I'm just now getting caught up on reading page 19 and 20 of the posts.

First, I offer you my sincerest condolences on your loss. I lost my mom this past year too. The tick appearance seems truly to be some sort of message. My mom also makes her presence known in small ways. And we are far more open to these gentle nudgings during the year after the death of a loved one. It certainly is a sacred time to listen to our intuitions in honor of those who've crossed over.

Next, I do not have much AI wisdom to share with you, since I have only just completed Round One. I, too, am exhausted beyond tiredness. It's like a lot of stuff is slamming me all at once.

I find that reading other folks' experiences is very helpful. I wrote to HG about my strong response and he suggested that I back down from 5 drops to 2 or 3 on this first go round. He said, "Do what feels right...." I took 2-3 drops for the two weeks.

Today I gave into the weakness and stayed in bed all day. Luckily my husband was home to care for my two boys. The extra sleep and no expectations helped a lot, but I still feel real weak. Gigi's older posts about the value of soup came through for me today. Broth stayed down and gave me a bit more stamina.

I think something is changing, getting unstuck and working its' way through. Don't know what, but I'm trying to stay positive and let it ride.

I wish you strength in finding the right decisions.

Best regards (and Happy New Year!),

wiserforit2

This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement