LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
ukcarry
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for clarifying when to send the nest saliva for testing, Gigi,

all the best,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed that a week after round 1 ended, I am having more chemical sensativities than usual. I fel real toxic. Is this normal.
Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also had a mild accident, fender bender, on the first round of drops...found this interesting.
Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeparfait
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seek help...to answer your comment about remission, my lyme and my daughters is in remission after first round of drops...but also working on emotions in the spiritual area.

(our lyme is not actiave...but still have lupus and some other detox conditions that are moving toward balance)

I do not believe it was only the drops that allowed the remission to occur. I believe it was all the series of protocols I have done, following steps that lead to this. Leading up to now the AI therapy. This is great timing for us to do the therapy, as I believe we were prepared to begin.

I sense my hand has been held by God all along, when I felt so alone and did not know how to take care of all we deal with with the lyme and co's. WE have all been in this spot. It can be so overwhelming.

Releasing emotions was the tipping point. Especially the emotion of having this horrible disease and anger that my life was changed by it. I am finally free of the anger...and released it, to take one step at a time.
This is a very new concept for me, but I know it to be true for me.

The AI therapy worked on emotions in Round 1 along with following an invitation by an unknown person to come to a healing service at a local church.

The healing service was an amazing experience for us. This is something no one has to go to Germany for, and no one has to pay money for...it is free to all who seek, ask and find.

It was a gift, that we opened.

I believe doors open for each of us that we must be prepared to open, sometimes out of our comfort zone. But not so uncomfortable to feel they are not good for us, but just very different to what we have known or experienced before.

You know in your heart if AI or another form of natural type healing is right for you at this time. Follow your heart, and do not compare yourself to others...as we each have our own journey.

AI is also a gift to us, as we are experiencing many little changes that we know are from the drops. It is helping us move forward.

Also, there is an open invitation for all to come to God, who is our creator and healer. This is the most important thing, way beyond getting rid of lyme. This is the great life lesson I have learned from having lyme and other health issues.

Emotinal and spiritual healing is our true healing that we really need. Our bodies die, but I truely believe our spirits live on.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a step towards the spiritual and emotional side of healing came to me recently as a present -- a little bookelt called The Importance of Forgiveness by John Arnott.

And, I worked as a minister and that book still got me!

Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need help! [Frown]

I wish I could find this healing...

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Okay, I got my secind round of drops and the tesing said I cleared everything that showed up on the last est including all food and mold substances.

I tested this time for two industrial toxins mercury and tin and 7 chemicals theyc an't name.

Just those two industrial toxins.

Is this what everyone else got too?

Seems kinda funny that I cleared so much and still feel so sick.

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I understand your body now recognizes these things correctly but it may take a year for it to remove them. Just because they no longer test does not mean they are resolved.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hobo-----

Okay, I got my secind round of drops and the tesing said I cleared everyOkaything that showed up on the last est including all food and mold substances.
Yes, Hobo, the errors in the DNA which they found in the first testing have been corrected. That means that your body now recognizes wheat as a food (if you had that as a problem) and will now start to undo the damage that is usually created by a wheat/gluten caused leaky gut. Once the leaky gut starts to heal, which I am sure takes several months, the toxins will no longer leak into the blood and cause problems, but instead will move through and out of the body, hopefully.
As that starts happening, you need to learn about taking some binders to assure their total departure from the gut.

I tested this time for two industrial toxins mercury and tin and 7 chemicals theyc an't name.
We are exposed daily to some 80,000 chemicals. The name of the stuff is unimportant, because our body doesn't deal with names, but rather with electromagnetic frequencies . These errors/dysregulations were found in the DNA and were corrected. Now your body can start to recognize this stuff as it runs into it and can take defensive action. This it was never able to do because it simply did not recognize these two industrial toxins and these 7 chemicals as a toxin. It never knew what it was, stuffed it away in some spot, and once the stuffing reached the max, we get sick and sicker.
Just those two industrial toxins.
They found only these two on the layers of the Onion which they searched. There are many layers to this onion; or if you think of an apple, sometimes you have to go to the very core to find the worm. They will continue searching and if they are there, more will be found and corrected.
Is this what everyone else got too?
Everyone gets different numbers and different substances. But since the name of the substance is not important and there are thousands of different ones, this is all they tell us. I wouldn't know what to do with them if I knew the names, except that once the chemicals are being addressed by the immune system, it is a good idea to again learn what to take to help them on their way out. With chemicals, solvents, metals, etc. often glycine helps. It's a good idea to learn about binders and detox support as you go through this process.

Please be happy that they are finding the stuff. At least you have the chance of starting to clear out some of the burden that you have accumulated over many years.

When they find and correct certain substances or blockages, that does not mean that the toxins are now gone instantly. I talked about that on an earlier post on this thread. Please read it.

Seems kinda funny that I cleared so much and still feel so sick.
*********************************************************Yes, it took us a lifetime to accumulate and it is a good thing that the body will not let go of all at the same time. We would not survive it. You would feel like some of the people who are doing the wrong therapy at the wrong time at a pace that is damaging in the long run. Stress is not conducive to healing. And there is no way where AI could search through all systems at once. Right now, they are merely removing some of the debris and then the rebuilding will start.

Children go through it much quicker. The longer we have been ill and the older we are, the longer it takes. I am sure the letter they sent you with your bottle explains this in detail.

Hope you can be patient and in good spirits.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Runner, the problems you describe are more or less the result of deficiencies caused by the allergies. Everything seems to go sour when the minerals are not absorbed. The food and gut problems. All allergies combined contribute to the problems you mentioned.

AI does not check our particular limbs, etc. They look for the errors in the programming of your DNA and seek to correct it. It will take many weeks to go through all the different systems.

Re Borreliose - google translate http://translate.google.com/translate_t# the text on the AI website under Questions and Answers (Fragen & Antworten). That article explains what they are looking for, correct it, and once corrected, the body is able to take care of it.
That applies to all specific symptoms. They are not treating the symptom, but instead removing the erroneous programming in the DNA. They are only working to correct the electromagnetic errors. Electromagnetic waves is all the body can identify. If these are incorrect, they are the cause for the body's malfunctioning on the biochemical level - which is secondary. Once the "electric wiring" is fixed, healing can begin.

Sometimes physical support is necessary, most of which you have already done, Runner. It didn't hold, because the switches pointed in the wrong direction. Trains heads in the wrong direction.

Got to get dinner going!

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gigi,
I appreciate that explanation.
Interesting, yes i have many deficiencies. My body is "starving" for minerals as they test time and time again.
The physical support helps, but doesnt keep me in tact.
Thanks for the link, will check it out.

Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All our results look almost the same.....even down to where the spine is blocked. Seems very odd to me they would produce that similar of a report among so many different people here. Could the entire US population have the same stuff too?

Maybe we can evolve into a super breed of human that can't be hurt if we take the drops. [Smile] All the other poor souls will have 80 blockages and be doomed.

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen many results from AI and there are differences, some significant. So I do not believe they are the same though there are clear patterns and some issues that are more predominant than others.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was very surprised not to have a mercury allergy as most do. Also, I tested positive for wheat, but not gluten. Another surprise.

I still need to know if drops can be ordered based on a test done over 4-5 weeks ago. Is it still valid? I hope to not have to spend $$$ on testing again if it can be avoided. [Smile]

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ping, yours are almost identical to mine, the only differences from your brief summary are that in the spine, I had C6 as well as 7 and all 4 of the genetic toxins.

Good luck with your treatment and move,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

For me, mercury did not show up until a later round. Give it time. It likely will.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

I'm hoping the drops will clear up the disautonia probs I get during July's Allergy smackdown.

Any advice of that. Staretd about 3 years ago. Have had Lyme now 15 years.

hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

so, any longtimers on the drops feel better yet?
GiGi
Member # 259

Seek, to answer you specifically

Dr. K. who has been treating chronic illness for 30 years, looks for the same stuff - everything that seems to come up in everyone - as the result of toxicity - food allergies, heavy metals, chemicals, toxins, unresolved conflicts, and dysfunctional organs and blockages. The findings may be similar, but the symptoms affect everyone in a different way depending on certain weaknesses of the body.

A toxin is a toxin is a toxin and it destroys the terrain of the body. As a result, pathogens can find a place to survive in these very areas where toxins settle - brain, CNS, gut, reproductive organs. If you open an ovarian cyst, it contains mercury quite often. If you take apart a prostate, it contains the same toxins.

The spinal blockages are caused by recurring pain impulses from memory. These constant pain impulses tend to tighten the muscles and thus have a negative effect on certain spine/disc locations.

If in doubt at all and feeling and thinking scam and hoax, please don't do it. Stay with what you trust.

There are phases also in this therapy that are sometimes tough to get through, and if you have misgivings at the start, with certainty it will turn sour.

All energy starts with the thought, they way you think. The sweetest grape will turn sour if that is what you expect.

Ping,

in order to have a functional immune system, we need to have sufficient hormone and enzyme production. 13.1 is based on the ALLERGIC reactions they find that are responsible for hormone and enzyme production. If you show an x, it means that you do not produce enough of these to maintain a normally reacting immune system.

Take care.

[ 07-14-2009, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

GiGi
Member # 259

Hobo,

Pollen allergies are not pollen caused, but are caused by chemicals in concert with pollen. So you need to get through the chemicals first, which happens after they work the basic dysfunctions.

This is what I learned when someone questioned about allergies on their German Forum which is part of the AI website. The AI people answer and explain there, though the Germans are not the type to spill all their private matters on the internet. So it is not a very busy place. They can call and have their questions answered instead.

Take care.

Hobo, come back later - I will tell you how things are in our house after I get some of my veggies outside taken care of.

[ 07-14-2009, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

GiGi
Member # 259

This is AI's response to the comment regarding "everybody's test looks the same". I took the liberty and sent a translation of it to Mr. G. and this is his response. Please google translate it.

Hallo,

dass die Auswertungen ziemlich identisch ist ist doch klar, schlie�lich arbeiten die K�rper mit Fehlern, die seit Generationen vererbt werden.
Ein Blutdruck ist auf den ersten Blick auch bei allen Menschen gleich, er bestehtr aus 2 Werten. Dennoch hat er bei allen Personen eine andere Bedeutung. Dies betrifft �brigens alle Werte, die auch ein Mediziner abnimmt. Es gibt Tiefst,- und H�chstwerte. Dennoch kann ein Laie die Werte nicht interpretieren.
Bei uns ist es �hnlich, jedoch nicht auf materile Werte oder Inhaltstoffe begrenzt, sondern f�r den energetischen Status relevant. Dennoch haben alle Werte f�r jede Person eine v�llig andere Bedeutung. Das hei�t: grunds�tzlich ist keine Messung identisch. Hinzu kommt, dass unser K�rper eben NICHT in Begrifflichkeiten denkt. Daher sind die Werte so individuell, wie sie anders nicht sein k�nnen.
Es sollten sich die Leute keine Gedanken dar�ber machen, und noch viel weniger unqualifizierte Kommentare abgeben, wenn sie von dieser Materie keine Ahnung haben. Personen, die davon Ahnung haben sind weltweit wohl an einer Hand abzuz�hlen. Wir messen z.B. keine Infektionen, was schlie�lich zum materileen Bereich geh�rt. Doch selbst wenn wir das nicht messen, hei�t das doch noch lange nicht, dass keine Infektion vorhanden sein kann. Offenbar ist es f�r Laien schwierig, den Unterschied zwischen dem materillen Bereich und dem nichtmaterillen Berich zu unterscheiden. Das Unsichtbare steuert den K�rper und nicht das Sichtbare, wie etwa Bakterien oder Viren. Die sorgen nur f�r Symptome wie eben Entz�ndungen.
Die Leute aus dem Forum sollten sich wirklich vom Sichtbaren verabschieden, zumindest wenn es um die PSP-Therapie geht.

Liebe Gr��e"

In short, we have to differentiate between the visible matrix area (flesh and blood) and the energetic status of each body, the electromagnetism that is driving the engine. The invisible (energetics) is the steering mechanism of the body, rather than the visible, such as bacteria and viruses.

In order to understand PSP/AI, we have to let go of the visible, but pay attention to the energetics that drive the system. Most of our bodies run on one cylinder instead of 6 or 8 and as long as that is so, I doubt that we can get well and stay well. The good news is: 15 drops of informed water per day! Name me a better one, please.

Take care.

hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

If it works, I'm gonna fly there and take him to dinner.
runner21
Member # 1974

Me too :-)
GiGi
Member # 259

This is a translation of the description how they make the drops (Energetikum) with Babelfish which works a little better. You get the idea.
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt
We brought the Tower of Babylon onto ourselves!

"How is the Energetikum manufactured?

Change of polarity our body, and/or our cells in the federation, reacts on electromagnetic fields, that is probably undisputed. Each material, all the same whether send a stone, a flower, a virus or humans, incessantly electromagnetic waves, which among other things consisted of the forces electricity and magnetism.

In this way �generate ``each material its own and completely individual wave sample or (recognition) sample. The DNA, in which our hereditary factors (components) are coded among other things, is at the same time a photon memory. In addition, the DNA is transmitter and antenna at the same time. Not only photons are stored, but also delivered again.

About 95 per cent of the DNA among other things regulatorische units are, to a large extent however sequence sections with so far scientific unknown quantities function. These sequence sections are used obviously in order to store �information ``in form of electromagnetic samples.

By the way we assume even here even own experiences (conflict situations) are put down as samples, which work unconsciously in certain similar situations, and so the body to affect to be able. Thus can be also explained, like e.g. Talents or behaviors u.v.m, to be left.

Now if a body with a material comes into contact, the electromagnetic waves sent by it are received from our cells, with which in the DNA stored samples compared.

Communication of the cells among themselves happens probably over bio photons. Bio photons transfer not only energy, but also information, whereby alone the sample from electricity and magnetism already means information. Depending upon that, whether wave and samples agree it is activated, appropriate chemical processes.

Conversely means: if cells react on a harmless material, by releasing chemical preventive measures, consequently wrong samples are present in the DNA, which are responsible for it. These samples whether on materials, or such, which were produced by a conflict we can identify on the basis your DNA, which we get over something saliva. Which all samples have together, is the fact that they affect negatively according to body (gegenpolig), and to the most different chemical processes to lead in such a way, which express themselves again in the most different symptoms. Gegenpolig, because all these samples release exactly the opposite, which they actually are.

With many harmless materials they release preventive measures, in certain situations release them contrary emotions, like fear, rage, in addition, such samples can release sadness u.v.m. even pain in the back, where the physician does not find a cause for it.

ALLERGY-IMMUNE a method developed to coin/shape in order to recognize a great many of these samples, which affect the body negatively, and it gegenpolig on the Energetikum. If the concerning takes now these purely energetically modified drops during a certain period, by the regular impulse giving polarities are turned in the opposite.

The consequence is that the body recognizes harmless materials again logically that many times previous loading situations (e.g. elevator fear) are missing that pain impulses in the back can disappear and much more besides. Upward"

Take care.

This text is a Babelfish translation from German to English and therefore sounds a bit foreign.

[ 07-16-2009, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

I remember reading that having Lyme would change your DNA. I keep praying for healing on a cellular level, that evry cell go back the way God intended.

If AI helps, fantastic!

seekhelp
Member # 15067

GiGi, I'm not a believer in treatments work if you will them to and they will not if you are skeptical. Some may be that way. I'm not.

I believe optimism has power and attitude is important, but it's not the end all be all. Give a person in allergic shock an epipen and tell me it matters if you 'believe' it works or not. Does it matter if you believe chewing an aspirin may not save your life during a heart attack? It has a physiological effect.

I'm listerning to others' experiences and considering this firm has been in business a long time. One thing going for them is usually scam artists go belly up fast. AI has been a viable business entity for a while.

I'm intrigued by this stuff I admit, but far from able to comprehend energy medicine nor want to try to explain it to family, docs, etc.

A single LLMD visit can cost $500+. AI may be a worthwhile investment if it yields any benefit. [Smile] Hell, there are LLMDs convincing patients w/o lab proof of Babesia to spend $1,500+ a month on the yellow goo in the hopes it'll make a difference. $500 is 1/3 of this. It's all perspective I guess,

Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Seek, I understand what you are saying, but the examples you are using about crisis medicine don't work the same way as energy medicine in my opinion.

I do think that energy medicine is helped along with positive "energy" and that the changes take time to unfold usually. So I try to be positive just to enhance the results -- can't hurt.

I'm interested to see what people's results with AI will be down the road.

Posts: 590 | From Canada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

I'm clueless about energy medicine so I could be wrong. [Smile] It's water in a bottle. I guess you have to leverage some faith to have positive results as the process is not understandable regarding manufacturing of the product. I hope all get great outcomes from it. I'm closely following this thread.
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so, any long timers on the drops feel better yet?

Hobo, I've been doing this since January - don't know if that makes me a long timer.

Right now I feel really, really good. It has not always been the case while doing the drops.

There have been some very,very rough days and there may be more to come.

Many things have changed for the better. The headaches that came in round 2 or 3 (can't remember) are gone.

The pulling sensation in my face, particularly cheekbones is nearly gone as I have been working through the metals and chemicals I suppose.

I had a large amount of scar tissue between two of my ribs. One of them had been popping out of place for years. There was a LOT of it, I could feel it and it started to be prominent enough to be seen. It is gone.

I have been discharging a lot through my eyes and at times they have burned, not unbearable but quite present. This is lessening a good deal.

My energy right now is very good and I go all day long, gardening, mowing lawns, repairing things at home, taking care of the grandkids, normal things.

Most importantly, I feel very alive and happy.

Next week may bring a whole new scenario but the changes that I didn't even know needed to take place, are taking place.

Whenever things have gotten worse, it has been temporary and it is best to try not to dwell on it or have to give it a name. Sometimes easier said than done.

I'm in this for the long haul and will report back when I have something more to share.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

http://www.howcast.com/videos/152525-The-Five-Levels-Of-Healing-Level-3

This is Dr. K.'s voice talking about the sequence of events: Energy field followed by biochemical metabolism. Listen to all of his Five Levels of Healing when you have a chance. Our understanding usually starts with the biochemical workings and most school medicine is based on this. (Prof. F.A. Popp, no connection to
Bionic, is mentioned here and of course his biophotons)

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Thanks GiGi. I'll spend some time to listen to it. [Smile]
fifi25
Member # 16675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fifi25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a question, my daughter on her second round of drops and i see her gaining weight and looks bloated and her legs swallowed. she doesn't eat that much to gain that weight. she constipated most of the time.
she doesn't take anything else or vitamins.

does she need to detox? how?

i am new to this and she is been sick since last year and she hasn't take any antibiotic. just 2 times one for staph infection in her thumb, and one time for u ti infection.

Posts: 36 | From los angeles , ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

I have heard a few mention this..
Gigi, do you have a reason why ?

GiGi
Member # 259

Fifi25, Since a lot of toxins are being released with the drops and are on the move, liquids are very necessary. I have posted about this several times in this thread. Not plain water.

You need to also learn about binders: Chlorella, charcoal, pectin, betasitosterol, chitosan, lots of fiber. Drink the juice from juicing, but eat the fiber from the fruits and vegetables during the day. Add a bit of juince to it to make it more palatable. It is wonderful food for the good bacteria. Most people make the mistake and throw it out.

If constipated, there are many ways, magnesium for one, to get things moving. Colonics by licensed professionals help. If she is consistpated, the toxins tend to be reabsorbed in the gut (which probably is not totally healed yet) and moving around the system settling elsewhere.

Binders should be taken 30-45 minutes before meals, and before going to bed. She will wake up much happier if you help her moving these toxins out. Lots of fiber.

Runner, if the lyphatics are stressed/blocked , bodies hold water. Nutrients can't get it and toxins can't get out.

Light brushing from toes to top of head and vice versa, always moving toward the middle of the chest where the lymphatics exit, also helps. Hop the trampolin if you can physically do it. Chi machine helps move things. This therapy is effective, but you need to

Massage feet - look up a point chart - all the meridians end in the feet also. If you find a spot on the feet/soles that hurt - that is the problem area. Massage it. Both feet. Until it no longer hurts.

There are many reasons for edema, but that is a starter. Heavy metals easily affect the kidneys filtration ability. Force the toxins through gut, by taking binders and sufficient liquids.

Things stagnant - that is what makes us ill.

[ 07-16-2009, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

GiGi
Member # 259

Hobo, yes, our DNA is getting longer and longer.

"Microbiologist Gitte Jensen, PhD had shown, that the older we get, the more foreign DNA is attached to our own DNA. Somewhere along the line pathogenic microbes invade the host's DNA and become a permanent part of it. Since we use only 2% of our DNA, it may not be a problem. In fact, it may make us who we finally become. It may also cause a number of symptoms and chronic illness."

www.klinghardtneurobiology.com/chronic illness

Take care.

lymeparfait
Unregistered

I have the same problem with the extra weight, or I should say , "fluff" as I have not weighed myself, ...but do see improvement with taking loads of fiber, lots of hydration I add electrolytes to my mineral water, (Selectrolytes brand), and now do as is suggested about eating correctly to eliminate, which means adding more elimination type foods, not just a healthy diet as I was already doing.

It is disturbing to notice this, especially as I have always been very fit looking...

My lymph system was shutting down...so I added some drainage techniques.

I have decided to mentally not worry about this now, just to do the right things, to keep toxins flowing out, and to be happy and feel grateful for healing. I will work on the weight thing after the AI therapy is complete. I am hoing this just normally regulates.

I have a sense my thyroid has always had dysregulations as well as other things that could be causing this change. There is no way I would be gaining weight or fluid on my diet, if you saw what I ate for years...always the correct things.
My body is just changing...hormonally and with the AI therapy. Just gotta let it happen.

I feel great, really great!...but still have the extra fluid...but not as intense as before I started to really up my fluids with the right fluids and broths. By allowing my cells to hydrate and retain the hydration, it appears the toxins started to flow out more freely...like my sells were dehydrated, even drinking all the water i was drinking...it was not the right type to keep me hydrated properly.

I Also do the far infrared sauna now as I just finally purchased one. Have seen great results so far, with lots of debris coming out of my skin, and feeling fantastic!

Have finally been sleeping through the night this week!

lp

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Question about parasites and the AI therapy?

A little graphic...

I have noticed that I now have some sort of parasites...in my elimination! Also some very thin looking worms, whitish , clear and thin, in my urine!!! It seems that lately, one comes out each time I urinate...this is creepy! Along with lots of foam in my urine!

Does the AI therapy cause parasites to die, and be removed?

As I have noticed lots of parasites in my stool since starting my mega fiber and my lymph/liver and kidney drainage support! could this be from the AI or just adding these ingredients...

Actually glad that I see them, so now I can ask how to address the situation.

MY stools are looser...from all the fiber and whole fresh diet, so it is much easier to actually see what comes out!

Should I also start a natural parasite cleanse, like Humaworm to help with this parasite clean out...

I never thought I had any parasites...as both my ART practitioner muscle test and my stool test came out negetive for parasites...

Maybe just not the priority at the time of ART testing...but my biotenser says I have parasites!
And my eyes see them.

Also, does anyone know of a connection of parasites with mycoplasma, candida or any viruses or autoimmune disorders (lupus)?

Could any of these be caused by parasites?

As these things seem to be the remaining items I have issues with and don't seem to be able to get them under control.... and now parasites?

Any thoughts?

lp

GiGi
Member # 259

lp, Parasites is the first thing Dr. K. pays attention to unless otherwise indicated.

No, AI is not directly killing anything. The PSP drops merely correct th errors in the regulation, so that the immune system can again respond as it should have done all along.

Here is one of my old posts from a few years ago about parasites. I will be back later with some comments/details if you are interested. Got to get some things done before the temperatures go higher.....

"A bit about Parasites -

As I heard it a couple of years ago:

And please do not ask me for the research verification --- this is just real stuff coming from a real doctor's office treating real people, and I am merely passing on what I learned during my own disease process and recovery. If you feel differently, please do not let me keep you from doing so.

Probably the most overlooked area in medicine is the worms in people. That's what Dr. K. says. The worms are a double-edged sword: 90% of people have them without knowing it. When somebody has worms, the worms send out neural messengers, messenger moledules that suppress the immune system.

What it does is create a lazy gut, which for some people is okay, like the chronic indigestion, slow, the slightly constipated sort of mood that many people are in, and it is great as a treatment for Crohn's Disease and colitis because it suppresses the immune system locally; you don't get the inflammatory reactions. However, according to Dr. K., it comes at a big price. It comes at the price in that the immune system in general has defects. It is put to sleep by the neural messenger molecules from the worms, and this is when the viruses, the giardia, the amoebas and the candida, and all those things mutate in a more aggressive forms, and Lyme Disease becomes much more of an issue.

Dr. K. lived in India for a few years and this is where, he says, he became very aware of the worm issue. He ran an immuno-diagnostic lab in their hospital there (he was the lab director), and they had some of the best microbiolgists working for them, seeing them on microscope, etc. They examined the stools of Westerners, when the Americans first came there, on their first day of coming there and found that they were already full of worms when they got there.

They didn't get the worms there in India, they came there with the worms. In fact the Americans were more infested than the Indians living there. However, they worms were in a subdued state. They were the same species of worms but were much, much smaller. Often just microscopic. They could only see them under a microscope, but they identified them with their antigens and realized that worms are throughout the world, an incredible illness, except that in the West, they had adapted to the more sanitary conditions and were in different forms, but were incredibly involved in immune suppression.

He says that today this is still not known in the West. But that for 30 years since then, he has been looking at that, and by using the direct resonance testing, he finds them in a lot of people.

He tells that in recent years he sees worms that he has never seen before - green ones, red ones with green eyes, eye lashes, etc. etc. The description is rather funny when he talks about watching their play in the dish under the microscope imitating the eyelash play as certain actresses do it!

Anyone treating worms knows that it may take 2-3 years on a good program to get a patient successfully de-wormed. The medical benefits are unbelievable. It is so overlooked and underestimated. However, there are a few lone voices on this and nobody wants to talk too much about it. Most of the worms when they die, get immediately digested by your digestion. They also have a process called autolysis. The moment they are in the process of dying and they see that there is no reverse condition here, they autolyze. It's a process of protecting their children - of avoiding detection.

Worms are very, very sophisticated. They are part of our intelligence, If you have a tapeworm, often people have been misdiagnosed as being a dual personality. They have this other side that is completely different -- weird, erratic strange - and then they have this other personality that is very consistent. If you get the worm out, this personality disappears. It is not just a person being influenced by the worm..............

The worms are a very highly evolved consciousness in a very very low-evolved body.
He considers it a huge issue. He tried many labs in the US with little success to get a diagnosis, hoping and hearing it might become a bit better.

The hard thing in parasite cleansing is the die-off effect. When you kill them, you kill them in the brain, in the heart, wherever they are. They live in the lymphatic system, and it plugs up, so it often needs to be accompanied by lymph drainage, massage, exercize, often people are not capable of doing.

He tells of an extreme case where a big woman of about 300 lbs, on the worm treatment for a few days, released worms everywhere. After a few months, she dropped her weight down to 150 pounds, accompanied by a complete personality change.

But he also tells about seeing people who had been given a too-aggressive a treatment too early on, and people developed seizure disorders, with a calcified worm in the brain. He makes an effort to use natural therapies first to seduce the worms to leave where they are, to go for the food in the gut and leave. They are supposed not to mature in the brain; they are only supposed to be in the larvae stage there. He talks about certain protocol killing the larvae stage in the brain, especially for young people with psychotic disorders - very often there are worms in the brain. If people appear weird and this is perceived in the interview, one of the things he checks is - parasites in the brain. It comes up all the time and people have dramatic improvements when they are moved.

Did you know that worms/parasites love milk?"

Take care.

fifi25
Member # 16675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fifi25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Gigi,
binders: Chlorella, charcoal, pectin, betasitosterol, chitosan, lots of fiber.

where do i get these things?

Posts: 36 | From los angeles , ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

chlorella you can get at a health food store, butyou need to make sure its a clean source.
Charcoal, pectin and betasitosterol, chitosan, fiber you can get at the vitamin shoppe very reasonablely priced. most of this stuff will be under the "fiber" section. There is a vitamin shoppe in la. go on there website and put in your zip.

fifi25
Member # 16675

thank you runner
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi and others,

Do you take the binders, etc. just when you are taking the AI drops, or do you take them between rounds as well?

I have the feeling that the drops continue to work after we finish taking them and before we start the next round, but I have to admit that I take more binders and stuff more consistently while I am actually taking the drops.

Thanks,
Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

I think you have to stay on binders once toxins are cut loose.

one question i have is this.
I translated the questions and answers from the AI website. Near the bottom, it says they do not guarantee full remission. i dont quite understand if the therapy needs to be followed up and how long? Gigi do you know from others who are no longer symptomatic?

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Thanks Gigi.

I was hoping to just stay on the AI therapy without doing any killing...but any suggestins about killing these critters/parasites while on AI with some tinctures or herbs?

Don't think I can be peaceful doing nothing, knowing I have these hitch hikers

What does Dr. K suggest for parasites?

LP

runner21
Member # 1974

that is a very interesting article on parasites gigi. thank you for this information.
i have a lazy gi system, and no one seems to be able to figure out why? with suspect of parasites very often. I found it interesting that parasites love milk. I also absolutely crave milk, milk products, dairy. I am trying to cut it out of my diet but it is highly addicting.
the main thing that is keeping me off of it is the way it makes me feel. This is even more incentative.

GiGi
Member # 259

LP - please go to "Lyme Disease: A look Beyond Antibiotics" on www.klinghardtneurobiology.com
and go to the section Parasites. That is exactly the protocol I did ten years ago. Today I would replace Arise & Shine with www.DrNatura.com and then the pharma. According to Dr. K., that is where pharma drugs shine -- not the herbs, etc.

Natura, in my opinion and from the number of friends who have done it, beats Humaworm by far. It is a complete program, including the fiber that really needs to be there. If you have a doctor, check with him/her re Albendazole, Biltricide, and Alinia. Or maybe test energetically. I don't know where we would be without our tensor to test ourselves. I would not hesitate doing Natura while on PSP/AI, because it really would help move out some of that debris that is mobilized because of AI which is just as important.

Fiber is not just dead food. Fiber is no food to us, but it's food to microorganisms - they are usually the good ones. They make butyric acid and other very valuable things out of it that we need for our healthy function. I think I mentioned Juicing and throwing away the fiber.
The only way to juice is - make a glass of vegetable juice every morning, take the fiber and put it in a jar and eat it throughout the day. It is incredible what that does to the microflora. The measurements on the butyric acid content in the stool goes up like 1000% within a few days and the amount of beneficial bacteria, how quickly it nurtures the good bacteria and the balance between good and bad is shifted very quickly. After years of wheat allergy, my husband tests frequently for Butyric Acid.

And if you want to catch the parasites, drink milk a half hour before you take your parasite meds. They will eat up the milk and the meds.

Parasites go dancing
during the phases of Full Moon. They copulate. And people act crazy. Pay attention to the board here during the days of full moon. My doctor's phone rings off the hook.

Nuetmeg

Once you get moving on the PSP/AI, you will mobilize toxins, and that is when you need binders. The minute you don't feel right, feel low, feel blahblah, test yourself for the different binders.

If you can't test, put all of them in front of you and grab by intuition. It is usually the right one. Or take one now and the other 30 minutes before the next meal. But in any case at night before you go to bed.

If you wake up in the middle of the night, you have not supported the organs enough. Help with liver support. And if you wake up feeling like run over by a truck, make sure you take more binders before going to bed. Glycine (1-2-3-4 grams) tests often = for metals and chemicals. Do not take it with other amino acids. but separate and away from the meal. We usually take it at bedtime, because the other proteins are out of the way. We also test quite often for charcoal - any number of capsules (2-4-6-8).

The drops are continually active, whether you are on or off. We take the binders no matter what. After all, you don't want to meet the same mercury or lead molecule again on another go-around. I really don't think we pay enough attention to the binders and that keeps us in miserable status.

If I think of more, I will post.

Take care.

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Gigi,

Great explanation and suggestions!

So you do think the parasites should be addressed now while on AI with two steps, Dr. Natura product and pharma...

I will read the thread of Dr. K, and test the products. Of course I will report!

Thanks a bunch.

lp

hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Gigi.

You're the best,

Can you reccomend a brand of Glycine?

minerva
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minerva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I am doing Humaworm right now. I have about two more weeks and have already sent in my sample to AI ...just waiting for it now. kinda excited!

I want to keep the parasites at bay but I understand that I am not suppose to do anything "major" while doing the AI.

From what I am reading here many folks are doing multiple rounds and I doubt it will be much different for me.

So, beyond binders should I be taking long breaks from parasite killing?

The humaworm is 3 times a year with three month breaks but they also reccommend a "lighter" treatment in between. I don't want to do salt/c affected my heart before.

second question vitamins and AI?

If you are doing binders one should keep up thier vitimin and mineral supply due to the fact that binders don't just bind to the bad stuff but the good stuff as well even if you are taking them away from food and supplements.

So, I am concerned while doing AI that cutting out my vitimin routine in a depleated body on top of the necessary binders might not be a good thing. If it was short term I wouldn't worry too much but as above many of us need months and months.

I also have not started any real lyme killing. I wanted to get the parasites going...which might address the lyme and co-critters a little then get the allergie deal rolling then start with lyme and parasite rounds. Probably short hits with differnt lyme antibiotics natural or other wise.

last question is... If the AI takes say....6 months or more do you think that holding off on killing lyme that long is a bad idea?

Thanks much for you reply!

Posts: 161 | From sonoma county | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

hobokinite
I got my glycine at the vitamin shoppe for $7.16. it is by carlson and it is a powdered form.

SForsgren
Member # 7686

There may be disagreement on this topic minerva, but I personally would not be comfortable entirely stopping an antimicrobial program for Lyme disease if you are known to still have active infections.

I'm waiting now for Round 8 to arrive...

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

GiGi
Member # 259

LP, no, besides Dr. Natura or similar agent I would not use the pharma anti-parasite now. I think that would be too much while the body is so busy working with the drops. Maybe you can have it energetically tested.

Hobo, I recently picked up NOW glycine (one pound) for about $15., not in capsules, which you can put into a bit of water and drink. It's the easiest to take - has a slightly sweet taste. Take it away from other proteins. It works for both chemicals and metals and who knows what else.

We are really trying to get rid of all the plastics in your life. I think this is one reason why it is felt by AI that Americans are more toxic and have to go through so many more bottles before the turnaround comes. I am constantly wrecking my brain trying to figure this out - EMF, home construction, carpeting, wood paneling, insulations, paints, exposure to the the daily news - murder, fire, bedlam. Why are we more toxic? One major item is consumption of vitamins and food supplements. Not anyone I know living overthere is taking the supplments as we are -- of that I am certain. Most aren't taking any. Where do many of the basic materials for vitamin manufacturing come from?
People in most of Europe eat food - not nutritional supplements and not castrated foods! Cost of supplements is prohibitive and they are not available in every drug store as they are here in quantities like here. They are putting the limits on many - I am sure their medical costs would go through the roof like here.

My husband fainted last year - stayed in ER for 2 nights - Cost $16,000! Insanity. They were never able to find out why he fainted. My homemade red pepper tincture brought him around in 5 seconds. Impossible they said.

Constant exposure to disease on this board affects us more than we are willing to admit.

I just called AI and tossed more questions at them. The above is basically what I hear from them -- get away from more toxins.

Well, Dr. K. started to find the phthalates (plastics) in literally every patient he saw - and that started years ago. Plastic in breastmilk! Citrus drinks out of plastic bottles or alu cans! Water out of plastic bottles especially after they sat in the car in summer weather!

We need to change.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

If allergic to wheat, corn and soy, as most are, that means we are allergic to many supplements before doing AI or being treated effectively before taking them.

Any patients visiting Dr. K. are allergic to 2/3 of the bags of supplements they first come in with. Many practitioners on the other hand are not able to determine this by any means of testing.

According to Dr. K., There are four different types of allergies: Autonomic Nervous system response; immunological; emotional; allergies as a biochemical consequence.

No matter which one we suffer from, any allergy stresses the body. Not sure that's the right thing to do day in and day out.

Take care.

P.S. speaking from experience and 13 years of Klinghardt lectures.

GiGi
Member # 259

If allergic to wheat, corn and soy, as most are, that means we are allergic to many supplements before doing AI or being treated effectively before taking them.

Any patients visiting Dr. K. are allergic to 2/3 of the bags of supplements they first come in with. Many practitioners on the other hand are not able to determine this by any means of testing.

According to Dr. K., There are four different types of allergies: Autonomic Nervous system response; immunological; emotional; allergies as a biochemical consequence.

No matter which one we suffer from, any allergy stresses the body. Not sure that's the right thing to do day in and day out.

Take care.

P.S. speaking from our own experience and 13 years of Klinghardt lectures.

GiGi
Member # 259

Take care.

P.S. speaking from our own experience and 13 years of Klinghardt lectures.

hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

I'm not totally in 100 percent agreement with you that Americans and a zillion more toxic than Europeans. Perhaps if they live in the coutry, but not the citie snd not the suburbs. I lived in Spain and my ex wife was from Paris. These are polluted cities, bad wiring, cell phones, plastics, MUCHO CIGARETTE SMOKE, etc. Many of our problems.

My instrinct if a doctor says he can't get Americans well, could be a cop out answer.

But, yes, we are a toxic race.

What we need is a time machine.

hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

I also worked at the United Nations a while. Even though NYC had no smoking laws, you could smoke in the UN and they did. Also our office before I joined was on the floor over the Electrical power floor -- and almost evey woman in the office got tumors or even cancer. Thus, they moved the office.

Ofr course no law suits won.

Scary!!!!! I will never live or work in a high rise.

hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

What can be used instead of pestasol -- that is expensive!
GiGi
Member # 259

http://www.nextag.com/apple-pectin-powder/stores-html

An apple a day ....... we use the apple crushed plus the pectin added to it

amy21
Member # 21318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amy21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is a good source and brand for
Chlorella,
charcoal,
pectin,
betasitosterol,
chitosan,

Posts: 1 | From los angeles, ca | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

chlorella, biopure , gigi will comment on this most likely but dr. k tests it and it is a clean source. chlorella is an algae and will bind to toxins..so you have to be careful on your source.

charcoal, almost any health food store will carry charcoal. i have several brands, one i am using now is mms pro.

pectin, can buy in bulk at herb stores..Gigi provided a great link above.

Betasitosterol can also be found at health food stores. ifyou have access to a clinic where the brand Pure is sold, they make something called cholestepure and it has the betasitosterol in it.

Chitosan, online or health foods tore..its pretty basic. often used to absorb fats for people on a diet.

Cooper
Member # 15968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a note... purchased AI back in March... finally sent off my sample 2day ... I can no longer cope with these crippling chemical allergies...its debilitating...heightened by abx for sure..so...I sit and wait with nothing left but hope.
Posts: 60 | From Annapolis MD. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Cooper, I used to smell everything - when my son would arrive at the front door, with his shirt dried with Downy, I would smell it upstairs many feet away.

Everything that bothered me is gone, gone, with the added benefit that I can now see every teeny mark and have crystalclear vision.

If you have it badly, be sure to be patient. It will take a number of rounds of the drops. And be sure you report to them for every round as they ask -- what is still the same, what got worse, and what got better. It is nice for them to know, because there are so many areas/systems to search and find the different connections.

I will be rooting for you.

Take care.

Cooper
Member # 15968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you GiGi... it is horrid. One wiff and I'm weak weak weak and dizzy for the day. I am very optimistic about this solution. My chemical allergies began 20 years ago when having amalgams removed...this was before there were any safety protocols.
Posts: 60 | From Annapolis MD. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

My husband told me today that "it" looked like wrapped in cellophane ---- that's what pectin does if you take it early enough before the rest of the food comes down the channel...... Do they still make cellophane or is it now only saran wrap????
Generation gap.

Hope you do some wrapping. It pays off in the long run.

Take care.

P.S. I picked some of our fresh raspberries that morning, crushed them, and added a heaping teaspoon full of apple pectin (no cooking). It made a wonderful breakfast addition.

runner21
Member # 1974

Also found malic acid helps with aluminum as a chelator/binder. I cant find anything better to help chelate alumninum, Gigi any options?
a product i have been using that i like alot is called chelatorx my doctor suggested. it is a combo of edta, malic, chlorella, and a few other things. so when we test now, alot less tests when i use this product.

My AI Test came back last week. I am not sure if this is second or third round. The second round , some evaporated in my purse, or leaked out...i wrote AI and they said to resend saliva. So this is what my third reading showed:

12 chemical substances
6 energetic blockages

I am really exhausted alot , very sleepy. I often have trouble going to sleep. The past two nites i have used castor oil packs for my liver. I know my liver is big player in my health. I recently had a pesticde exposure, so I am very ill. Energetically testing, i need alot for metals, and pesticides. I am juicing greens alot and trying to keep my body alkaline. My digestion is quite poor..and my elimination, so i know this is an area that needs work. I have enjoyed reading this post and it has given me alot of incenative to keep up the binders..I have been at this game for quite some time and it is very easy to get discouraged.
I am noticing I am having alot of dreams too. I used to not be able to recall my dreams. When i first wake up i lay flat and move my head gently side to side. It helps the recall. Alot of my dreams are about drowning in water..or the ocean or waves coming on top of me. I am starting to record this to keep better track as well as my symptoms while going through the detox.

GiGi
Member # 259

Runner,

"trying to keep my body alkaline".

Don't overdo - toxic heavy metals go into solution only in acidic environment.

If you do juice, be sure to eat the fiber - it is as valuable or more so than the juice. I posted it somewhere here. Drink the juice, but put the fiber in a jar and add a little flavorful juice and eat it during the day.

You digestion will get better as your leaky gut heals after the wheat etc. allergies are corrected. It will take several months to heal the gut. Just think how long you have walked around with this.

Cilantro tincture and cilantro tea (made only with a few drops of tincture / testing!) before bedtime help with alu also. But need to be careful if fillings still in mouth. I know you don't. A cup or two of vinegar in bath also help with alu detox.

If alu is severe, I seem to remember Dr. K. uses Desferral. But you need to make sure to replenish Iron because it takes that out also.

You will be running again!

Take care.

runner21
Member # 1974

Thanks Gigi..your information you share is worth so much to me..i appreciate this.
cilantro , am very sensitive to, but i love the taste, i buy it fresh and add it to juices or soups.
never heard of the vinegar bath..interesting..didnt know.

Thank you about running! I like to set these pictures as the goal and focus on it.

You take care

lymeparfait
Unregistered

On Round 4 this week.

Now: 9 Chemicals
6 Energetic blocks

In the last round 3, I had
9 Chemicals
5 energetic blocks

hopefully they are different ones, or just maybe having a hard time removing them.

Daughter: 7 Chemicals
7 energ. Blocks

Previous: 9 chemicals
2 energetic blocks

2nd Day, I have bad eye pain again, with sensitivity to smells and polutants in the air with my eyes, like when I smell car fumes whild driving. My eyes burn and are dry. This happened on round two as well.

Feel sticky fluid oozing from my eyes, so am trying sterile moisture solution for eye relief. Hope this is ok...just want to get rid of the sludge and dry pain.

also, my sinuses are releasing things. I have been adding binders as I do not want to swallow and reabsorb anything that is being eliminated!

Very interesting that the eye and sinus thing happens at the same times, off and on, a few hours after I take the drops!

Daughter has no physical reactions to report...just sliding thought fine!

hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Parfait, mee too, but I don't credit the sticky eye and sinus outpouringto AI but to thios wicked pollen season we're having. Grass and ragweed. Oh, My!!!!! Bad.

If these drops could take away allergies, I'd feel nearly human again.

minerva
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minerva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought i would try to repost my questions hopeing someone had any thoughts. i should be getting my first round in five days.

Should you keep up with vitimins and mineral supplements while on AI if you are doing a lot of binders?

Do I lose the benefit of treating parasites priot to AI if I am on AI for months and am not taking any anti-parasitics?

If the AI needs to take multiple treatments and one is at it for months and months should I consider also treating for lyme while taking the AI as well?

Posts: 161 | From sonoma county | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minerva
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20410

i thought i would try to repost my questions hopeing someone had any thoughts. i should be getting my first round in five days.

Should you keep up with vitimins and mineral supplements while on AI if you are doing a lot of binders?

Do I lose the benefit of treating parasites priot to AI if I am on AI for months and am not taking any anti-parasitics?

If the AI needs to take multiple treatments and one is at it for months and months should I consider also treating for lyme while taking the AI as well?

SForsgren
Member # 7686

AI is not a "Lyme disease treatment". Thus, if someone still has active infection, I do not think it is wise to stop all Lyme treatment while doing AI.

I'm on month 8 and I am glad to have done AI but I would not have been comfortable stopping ALL other therapies for that length of time - and I had largely controlled many of the Lyme-related infections before starting AI.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

runner21
Member # 1974

Hi Scott,
What exactly are you doing for lyme or have you done that you felt was successful?

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Also have sticky/crusty debris around the inner edges of my outer ear, in the nooks and crannies.

Thought it may have been shampoo debris...but is not. It is like something is sticking to my ear and scabby, but not a scab.

This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement