LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun Germany (Page 23)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  49  50  51   
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun Germany
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re detoxing heavy metals:
Heavy metals go into solution only in an acidic environment. That means that after a few bottles of the drops when you are entering the metal detox area after eliminating the allergies toward them it is not a good idea to force alkalinizing.
It may be just the wrong time.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all you beet lovers - if your health food store doesn't carry these products, go to realpickles.com

Fermented raw beets - yummy as are their other products. Garlic Kraut, Fermented Red Cabbage. If you have time to do this yourself, more power to you. I buy it unless my college student son is home.

He is the ferment king. Okay, I'm hungry now.

Mati - you said: As my problem is leaky gut, rather than allergy.....
According to AI leaky gut is caused by wheat allergy. Many people (myself included) have this and don't know until the damage is done.

The wheat allergy is not necessary to live with, wrong information inherited and carried in DNA. This gets reversed early on with AI but the healing takes longer.

If you read the link I posted yesterday, he goes into detail about wheat. Here is a short excerpt
covering a lot of what we deal with:

"Even experiences that are stored by the body system. Imagine you have a traumatic experience. Such experiences are a shock and dig deep into our memory book.

Previously however, they are translated into a subtle form of cell communication, and stored as electromagnetic pattern in the DNA.

These patterns can be inherited, such as a talent.

Or think of people who have metal particles. You are prescribed material resources to Exit. But even if the physical form of the metal is gone, but remains its subtle structure. That is why we developed a nickel or copper allergy.

The body of these metals can be "apparently" is not tolerated because the energetic memory of them remains in the DNA, not to be eliminated until their sutble expressions.

The same has happened in our opinion, many generations ago, for example with the wheat, so that many chronically ill patients react to wheat, among other things, without them knowing it.

The body has just come to terms. Sine this information will be inherited, is the wrong action of the body normally. The body does not know that he is doing something wrong."

There are many, many pages to read with this type of information. Gives a much better understanding as to what is going on while doing AI when we have a ache (like LPs old fracture) etc.

Many of us have relived or felt old pains or trauma. Shedding the memory I think. All part of the healing.

The site is really worth reading.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nana

It might well be caused by wheat/gluten. I was certainly surprised at my organic acid test which shows no candida or bad bacteria.

Thanks I have started to read the site - there is some good information there. Some of it I kind of came to see myself as I have been healing. Especially the importance of the emotional healing and yes too, physical trauma.

I have had vivid dreams and recalling of things I had forgotten about in the last six months of healing - events where I was failing to have boundaries in place. I am changing and it is really interesting. I am standing up for myself more. So I already am agreeing with AI.

My organic acid test shows that my detoxification pathways are not working very well and I am short of various nutrients and anti-oxidents. I wonder if I should spend a month putting these things in place first? Or maybe more on the detoxification issue. Perhaps they can advise me on that.

GiGi

Do you mean that it is not the right time for juicing vegetables?

mati

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Mati, it is best to read the website as Nana said. I am still learning from it every time I go there. It is worth the effort.

Take care. Wishing all of you a relaxing Sunday.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the pickled beets! Here we have ricks picks and they are really a treat but they can get expensive.

I found it really interesting what Mati shared about being gluten and dairy sensitive and not producing thyroid hormone.

I am not converting T4 into T3. I just found out i have too much T4 and not enough T3. Getting this corrected could very well help.

It also seems as everyone who has done ai has reported the vivid dreams..i think that is a feat in itself..when we dream, we are in deep sleep.

Take care, Runner

Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runner21
Member # 1974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runner21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also found it so intersting what NAna shared about wheat allergy and trauma. I consistenly tensor for my trauma remedey star of bethlehem (it is alos in biologo detox)
It feels good to support this, for as much as we "troop" on this is a definate trauma as far as im concerned.

Posts: 1118 | From jacksonville,fl usa/santa rosa ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting the link to the site...so much more has been translated into English...since I last read the site.

Very interesting information!

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you add the Google Toolbar, it can automatically translkate any foreign web page you go to. WIth thism youc an read all of teh AI German site, it's blogs, everything.

Mind you, the translations sometiems are a bit cryptic.

Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was reading the site...and looking for any info on regulating issues with the brain, for those diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

Anyone know of regulation with bipolar doing the AI?

I have a friend interested...but is on bipolar meds at this time.

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GettinHealthy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on my 7th day of AI (first round of drops) and besides feeling like I'm getting a cold (sore throat at night and just feeling a little under the weather)I haven't felt anything. My kids are doing the drops too and have the same thing (Daughter has runny nose), but is that ok that we don't feel much yet? I was kind of hoping to have the vivid dreams people have reported or some reash or something....has anyone else had the same experience?
Posts: 78 | From Washington State | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had vivid dreams all my life. Ai hasn't made them longer or stranger. As I was a writer, those dreams were profitable!
Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear GiGi,

OK--so how would I verify that I'm actually getting rid of the metals and should therefor stop on the alkalization for now?

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi GettinHealthy,

When I first started my AI drops last March, I had a sore throat that began just a few hours after I took my first dose of drops.

It developed into a sore tonsil shortly after that and all of that persisted for several weeks. I did develop a cold in that time, but I believe that was from travel & stress.

I had sore throats, greater fatigue (as if something was coming on), and other viral-type symptoms during at least 4 of my rounds. I just completed round 9.

My sense is that the drops are reactivating old infections and hopefully clearing out the body's memory of them. I have a long history of viral and bacterial infections that began in childhood. I suspect some of these infections have been chronic/low-grade or dormant all these years. I'm 55 now.

Good luck to you,
Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi GettinHealthy,

I often have those symptoms, before AI as well, but regularly during the rounds of drops...like you, mainly in the evening, then has cleared rather by morning...sudden lots of mucous too.

Some people have had more dramatic reactions in earlier rounds, but I didn't really, so I'm sure there's no set pattern: the whole procedure is long so a lot of patience is required.

I know how you feel though: excited about it and wanting to see changes!

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Gettinhealthy...the best advice is to not look for symptoms...just enjoy taking no major therapies and enjoy life with only a few drops three times a day!

When things occur, like your cold...keep a little notebook near by and jot it down...then jot down when it leaves. The same for your kids.

Also post for others to see...as there are not too many posts about reactions in children on this thread. There are many others with children doing this, as I have been PM'd by them or I know some personally, that are not posting. Posts help everyone.

Keeping little notes will be encouraging for you...as you will notice little things that come and go, then you will understand how YOUR body over time regulates with the drops. WE are all different, and you will get to know your body so much better and know what most likely is happening from the drops, and what may be not. Takes time.

I look back on symptoms that happened over the course of the AI for me and my daughter, when I am writing the new symptoms for the next round. Its helpful to remember and encouraging to see how far we have come.

My symptoms over the years have been milder than most peoples I believe, that is why I could function...so when they have re-occurred, they were also mild...but very noticeable and very memorable of past symptoms gone by...or past injuries...or emotions. Nothing too wild to worry about experiencing again...for us.

I haven't heard of anyone posting that had symptoms from the drops that were too hard to handle or debilitating... Just very annoying.

My first round, I did get a sore throat, and my daughter got a cold...we both had nasal drainage, and eye mucous/discharge and slept well, and had dreams...not too vivid....just finally had dreams. We both had not slept well nor had a cold in years....

You may not get a rash...like me....as I had rashes on the same place..on the front of my calf and elbows since puberty...when in the sun! This is where I occasionaly get them again, now on AI. Also had a rash and pain...where I used steroid cream from the MD when he saw my rash years ago. I remembered that severe pain when it came back...even without no rash...

Your reactions will be your own...not brought on by an alleragie to the drops or what is in them....so none of us are getting reactions from the substances, but from the regulation that is occuring.

... and if you experience what others here share, it is that you have had the same past ailments or are just draining and moving toxins out like them.

Nana and I are very much alike with symptoms and when we talk, we realize we had the same past ailments and are about the same "vintage"! Its good to compare with others who are like you! Doesn't mean that each will have what we have. You will have your own symptoms and regulation.

My daughter and I also felt like our bodies were in a healing mode as they needed rest...like after an athletic event!

Hope this info is helpful.
lp

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Good report from my daughter last night...

She just called to say hello...not asking for money nor returning my call, just called! Refreshing.

Wanted to tell me that she is feeling good...and feels like the Alergie -immun drops are helping her along with some additional minerals and a multi type liquid supplement that she has only this month incorporated ...(she has KPU detox issues).

She feels that she can think more clearly, and feels her college stress in under control. She is organizing herself and her studies so much better and is on top of everything for the first time in years. Just feels normal, and energized now mentally , emotionally and physically. She is finally feeling good in her athletic performance.

She says she is learnng how to open up and communicate more with her roommates and with me!
Sharing her thoughts and heart have always been her personal struggle. Being truthful and not hiding her failures and struggles from those who are there to help her. She is so much more open and free. I am so happy she recognizes this and feels she is improving and witnesses her own transformation.

She has had her ups and downs, emotionally and physically as her regulation has occurred...and it is all positive this week!

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lightparfait, how did you get so involved in this Lyme board if you weren't debilitated by it?
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

I was bed ridden briefly at the time of my diagnosis! But was able to still function...a neighbor saved my life, and got me to a LLMD before I declined too much. I was saved before it got over the top. Someone held my hand literally, and wiped my tears, and got me going!

Before lyme diagnosis, I was extremely pro-active about my health, and worked on all my symptoms as they occurred, mostly naturally, and exercised, did aerobics, did triathlons, and spinning regularly, my whole life. WE are a very active and physically fit family prior to lyme decline. Being fit helped me not be debilitated so quickly...along with catching it, and finding the correct way to proceed.

I am not the average individual with lyme to compare yourself to. compare me with a very proactive person...who wont let anything keep her down for long without a fight.

I think average people just go to MD's with complaints and take meds prescribed...and wait until the next problem occurs before they even notice their decline. Its trusting our medical system. Thats how they are raised. And they do not even think of questioning their diagnosis and scripts. Just live with your meds and all will be ok...until the next problem. They don't know where to begin and things just get worse before the right care is given. This is the average story of people who call me and I speak with. This is not their fault...just our medical system putting bandaids on progressive illnesses. This was not my case.

The most proactive ones I speak with are the parents of sick children. No one will let their child go untreated...but will ingore themselves.

Seek... I have always known my body better than the average patient... my MD tells me. My primary care MD calls me with questions about my healing and recovery (as I am very honest with him on all I do...not an llmd, he only runs yearly blood work for me now) and asks me to help patients who have lyme, autoimmune conditions, that are chronic and not responding to traditional means...which is quite a few! A support group has sprung up from this.

I also help many teenagers who are athletes. I get called daily by parents all over my state.

My Daughter was very ill and physically debilitated over time! An olympic level athlete, state champ, ...that had a major, public decline. Known by many.

This is an emotional component...it was not private...and her healing and regulation is a true miracle that others are witnessing.

[ 02-02-2010, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: lightparfait ]

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Seek...I am still involved as I run a support group, care for my inlaws with alzheimers and support my extended family members with autism and lyme.

I am involved with lyme, alzheimers , and autism research, and doing my own natural remedies. I hear and see it all! And I witness what works and what does not in those I support.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lightp, I really take my metaphorical hat off to you!
I'm so glad that you are seeing further progress in your daughter,

Best Wishes,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow LP, that's incredible. It sure impressed me. I'm glad you've made a bad situation positive with all you do. Congrats. [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

aliyah...your mailbox is full.

I will answer you when you clear it.

lp

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Thanks UK, seek and all...

I don't mean to post anything much about myself...just responding to SEEK...explaining who I am for those who I respect here on this thread...as I get these questions in PM's regularly from posters related to other posts I make.

People cannot believe I am better, or they think I was never really sick, or cannot understand others and their symptoms because mine are more mild.

But so many people PM me and say...why are you still on this board...what do you know...why are you such an expert...etc, etc, etc...and some report my posts...its a little over the top.

I am only posting for others to compare when I post my personal info...not to build myself up.

Right now, my life is geared to helping those in my care...and I guess, others sent my way!

I know you all do the same. Thanks.

hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Light, WE LOVE SUCCESS STORIES. THEY GIVE US HOPE!!!! Keep posting!!!! Keeps sharing your knowledge.
aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aliyalex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lp - it is cleared.
Posts: 830 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombie
Member # 23294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got bottle #8 today -8 chemicals & 6 energetic blockages. We'll see what this round brings...
Posts: 88 | From Toronto | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GettinHealthy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thank you so much Lightparfait for writing and explaining so many of your thoughts and history. That is a great idea to keep a journal of our experience while on AI. I will definitely share what is happening with my kids too - I'll do anything I can to 'pay back' what I feel I have learned from this site and all of you!

It reminded me of myself when you talked about how active you were physically and how proactive you are regarding health. When all of a sudden my health started declining and I developed multiple food allergies and numerous odd symptoms I went to MD's and all of my tests were normal and they said I was "fine" - I was not fine. I knew something was wrong and didn't want to live life like that and wait for something major to go wrong. I have two young children and they need me to have energy and be able to play with them and teach them and not to sit around. Luckily I found the alternative medicine area where they did find things wrong and began to feel better (also self diagnosed my food allergies/sensitivites and my brain fog lifted!). I told my husband that this is the "year of clean up" :-) And feel great about the potential for AI.

An update regarding my kids and I: The colds that seemed to have been coming on are gone - poof! And now my son today I had to pick up early from school because the nurse called saying he had diarhea and threw up. Yet, when I picked him up he was fine (no fever) and you would never know he had been sick!

Posts: 78 | From Washington State | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

GH...glad the symptoms for the kids were short lived! This is what happens many times with these drops!

My son even had the swine flu symptoms at college, when his roommates had it...and his lifted very quickly as well!

Thanks for sharing.

lp

GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Odd thing happened tonight with my kiddos...I realized that we are all 3 going through the same exact symptoms at the same time! We are on day 8 of round 1 of AI and just 2 days ago we all had coughs and a little bit of runny nose (I had sore throat at night - not sure if they did) and then today we all had GI issues. My husband who is not doing AI has not had any of these things happen. Also, even with the GI issues we are fine energy wise so I know we do not have the flu. Tonight my daughter passed what I think may have been candida or parasites I'm not sure (tried looking on the internet but it is kinda gross!)...anyway, it just seems like our bodies are trying to 'rid' of us of something....I am keeping a diary as Lightparfait suggested and it'll be interesting to reflect back on this over the next rounds.

Also, I did have a question: What if there are is more left in the bottle than we use in 14 days? Or, what if there are not enough drops to last 14 days? Just curious. Thanks!

runner21
Member # 1974

Hi Healthy,
That is great news. I think the journal is such a wonderful idea. its a great tool to not only record but it helps you realize when you reflect back on the progress you are making.
sometimes its ok to go slow on the drops.
you may take it within the time period or maybe a few days longer. sometimes if i accidentally took too much i would end up finishing a little bit sooner..but that is just my experience. i wrote one time and explained i was very fatigued and he said i could do 3 drops 3 times per day..etc..tailored it to my needs.
Also, in the earlier rounds i was finding i would feel much better on the drops and really missed them during my two week interem.
so i saved the bottle and filled it up with water and took this during the 2 week period..
i worked with an energetic doctor at one point and learned this stuff holds an imprint.
Runner

GiGi
Member # 259

Getting, Unless you are taking large drops when cutting too much of the tip off, you should not run out of drops before the 14 days are up. We always have some left over. I keep them, but notice that they may test positive for a few days, but at times have not tested any longer during the waiting period. The body may have regulated and is off to newer things. Don't know.

You can dispose of them when the new ones come.

I know you made sure to mark the bottles with the names foryou and the children. I have tested my husband's drops on me energetically and I definitely "do not want" his drops. An absolute no.

I have opened regulation at times with the most recent drops during the waiting time.

But for several months now, my heavy metal vial opens regulation. That means the body is actively moving metals.

Sounds like everybody is having some fun!

Take care.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

G H: Gigi's thought of marking the bottles is very important...especially when working with three people, as I do too.

When my kids are home and we all have those drops sitting on my kitchen island...they could easily take the wrong ones!!!

I color code them boldly with a sharpie...and also mark the # Round on them.

GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Thank you for your replies! Yes, I marked them with a sharpie on the bottom with their initials and am the only one who administers the drops :-) That would be awful if they got mixed up - I was a bit paranoid at first and even kept them in their original baggies even though they were also marked on the bottom too!
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I often save the original baggies to send back my saliva or blood samples; then wrap the little bag in foil.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8931 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susie Jo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susie Jo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi everyone

i'm toward the end of the second week of break after first drops. this has been a scary awful two weeks and i just need some assurance i'm not being over-run by bugs from not doing any killers and that the crushing pain and fatigue and insanity i feel is a good thing..

barely out of bed a few hours a day and feeling like i'm broken into pieces, heart palps, dizzy, scary exhasuted and the worst emotional disintegration, just under panic level, heart in my throat, sleep bad and too little of it, feelings of dread hounding me....

?????

xo
susie

Posts: 118 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Susie, I would suggest you lower the number of drops for a couple of days. I had to do that and so did my husband. If you can't muscle test, use your intuition. Hold the little bottle, think of 1 to 5, and use the number that comes to mind first. Your body knows what it can handle. I had a few of the sensations you feel. Often the release of neurotoxins, which is possible even on the first bottle, feels like sensations you had before. In fact, Dr. K. says we are releasing the neurotoxins and the debris from any infection for a long time to come.

Just be sure you get the liquids with nutrients, rather than plain water.

Maybe try some charcoal and see if that helps to collect some of the toxins as they are moving down and - hopefully - out.

I will respond to your mail, after I make some inquiries.

Please pack the FEAR away - load it on the next cloud moving above your home and watch it sail away!

Take care.

aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aliyalex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i sent my DNA for my 2nd round out today. i waited an extra week to help the abx our of my system from the pneumonia.

i stated that with my samples. should have my new drops when i get back from seattle seeing DK. will have ART testing.

i'll go easier this time. thanks for the support. aliyah

Posts: 830 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Susie Jo, sorry to hear you're in a bad way.

I have noticed that many people who have the big reactions and emotional breakdowns early with AI do seem to notice very positive changes as time goes on, so try not to despair,

Best Wishes,

Carry

Susie Jo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susie Jo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for the encouragement.

i barely slept but i'm here this morning and though i was met by the dreads i'm not in them now. all the vibrating and exhaustion and palps the same, but that is easier to deal with than the dread. the thing that confuses me is that i am in the break time, not taking the drops, and though i understand that they continue working it is with such intensity, wow.

in the mess of the chaos i could feel something old and familiar, a general 'not worth anything' atmosphere from childhood. i would be glad to be rid of vestiges of that.

xo
susie
oh, does a-i email you when they receive the saliva or send out the next drops? i sent my 2nd saliva sample on the 23rd, how soon have you all been getting the drops?

Posts: 118 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

There is no contact from AI regarding receipt of the sample, or delivery of the drops.

Unless you are missing yours for long, then email them and they will repondd as to when they were mailed, or if they never received your sample.

Emotional issues are dealt with in the first few rounds, and noticed by most who post here.

I find that my daughter and myself still feel the drops working during the breaks. I specifically noticed thinigs clearing even more when I had a very long break, when my drops were missing in the mail...it is still working.

Sometimes though, when beginning the new set of drops, in the first few days, we can tell we started another type of regulation...things get stirred up a bit sometimes. But not too bad to handle for us.

Judge your set of symptoms based on your past history...what you have experienced before, both emotional and physical...IF things are similar, don't get upset ...as old things you have experienced are leaving you now. They should be old issues resolving and clearing.

And do write these down in your little journal...start doing this and this will help you think clearer about what is happening.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Susie JO:

We have received our next drops in as little as 2 weeks...and as much as 1 1/2 months...when things get backed up somehow.

When ours got lost...it was over 2 months...
also I have three of us to coordinate collecting them from three locations...so my situation is different than most. It takes us a little longer!

In the beginning you can get anxious while waiting..but try not to. You are regulating while you wait...there is no big rush to this therapy, although you do want to keep it going in good intervals.

If you don't get them in a month's time, then contact HG. I contacted him when it was almost a month of waiting... and the drops arrived the next day...so just give it time. Only once were mine lost!

GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

I think it was LightParfait that asked me to write about my kids experience as they go along and I have to say that the weirdest thing that I've noticed through the first round (day 9) is that my son and my daily "symptoms" are identical. We both wake up and that day we may have a stomach ache or GI issues, the next day a runny nose, the last 2 days we have felt flu'ish and today we both woke up with dry coughs....it has started 8 days ago and continues we will see what tomorrow brings!
GiGi
Member # 259

GettinHealthy, being on the drops does not necessarily rule out a new viral or bacterial infection. Children especially move through the drops with very little problems -- after all they have not had time to accumulate that many errors.
Just be sure you don't misinterpret things. Most "re-runs" of past problems, so I was told, should last only 3-4 days; then gone.

Just a tiny alert.

Take care.

TS96
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TS96     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a couple questions...

Who here is doing the AI treatment without the tensor and feeling confident in their ability to know when to take binders, etc....

Also for those who are chronically constipated have you found AI to help this or do you end up having to take something to help? Mg doesn't do a thing for me.

Also... Which binders do you find to be the least constipating?

Finally why is it that you cannot take glycine near protein. I thought protein is necessary for detoxing.

Thanks for your time.

Looking forward to a very long pill vacation. [woohoo]

--------------------
Bart Henslea 1976
Fibro/CFS/arthritis 2004
Lyme diagnosed 2007
3 1/2 years treatment with oral combos, Cowden, IV roc. BW herbs. Off all abx in 12/10. Feeling good.

Posts: 647 | From NY | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

Yes, Gigi you are right it could very well be a weird virus! However, I do find it odd how much we are mirroring each other. For example, today he went to the bathroom and his urine was very dark - it actually scared me it was so much darker than normal (my son is 5) and then I went to the bathroom and mine was really dark too (mine is normally almost clear!) and for the rest of the day both of ours was clear. Just seemed odd.

Did any of you have spinal issues listed on your report?

Mine had several spinal issues and I was very surprised as I have never <knock on wood> had any back problems or had to see a chiropractor for back issues, etc.

However, I have noticed over the past few years that I can no longer sleep with my right arm under my pillow under my head stretched out as it really is uncomfortable - each night I try it for some reason and each night I remember it is not right....but tonight for the very first time I had NO PAIN! I had to try it 4 different times to really believe it!

Also, I had a question regarding my Dad. He used to have a lot of amalgams and had them removed (now has gold) with no precautions taken. He is interested in AI after I have been telling him about it, etc. However, I'm nervous about him starting it if there are a ton of metals floating around. Is it better to have try cleaning up prior to starting AI in a case like his or should he just start and the rest sorts itself out?

Thank you so much all of you for your insight and I don't mean to take away from TS96's questions either - just was excited and had to get out of bed to talk about my pain free arm!

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GettinHealthy - Your Dad might not be able to clean up in advance if he has the metal issues that must of us did. If they aren't recognized as toxins, they don't get excreted much.

Glad to hear you have resumed your old, comfy sleeping position. I had a lot of spinal areas checked on my report but having had a spinal fracture years ago, I wasn't surprised.

TS96 - can't answer about timing binders etc., as I use a tensor.

AI helped with my constipation issues but it took many rounds. Proper hydration is important - not plain water.

I would think the clay type binders would be more constipating.

I used gycline quite a bit last summer when the chemicals first started coming out and still use it occasionally. I eat a lot of protein and was not aware the two couldn't be taken together. I always use it between meals anyway.

Hopefully, more opinions will come along.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

TS96, Glycine is taken to aid with detox of solvents and chemicals, etc. Usually amino acids compete with each other and that is the reason I believe it should be taken away from proteins.

If you can manage, learn to tensor. At least you are not shooting in the dark. I don't know where I would be without it. Everything we take is tested and I am often surprised when things change and the body is looking for different stuff. The tensor often tests before I actually
feel what should be next.

The metabolism and bathroom habits will definitely change as you move through AI.

GettingHealthy, about your Dad, It depends on his general health. When you say gold - wonder what is underneath the gold. It must be a gold alloy and know from Melisa.org that many people are allergic to gold and are not aware of it. He could probably do AI, but I would think he would need some assist in testing as he goes through it. Palladium in my gold crowns caused me more problems than mercury. If he had many fillings over time, hopefully he does not have root canals. If he has dental problems, AI will not take away the problem caused by root canals.
So all that should be considered. But you have probably learned a bunch already and can advise him. Wherever he goes, they should understand AI -- it is difficult for some practitioners to grasp that a lot of interference is not necessary.

Cleaning up before AI is of no value, because the problem is actually the cleaning up itself with the errors in the DNA. When that is corrected, then the cleanup will eventually work. But he may need some assistance by someone knowledgable while he is on AI, especially if his Central Nervous System is affected by toxic metals/mercury.

Hope that helps.

Take care. I am heading for bed right now!!!!

mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had constipation all of my life, (since mercury poisoning) and sometimes it was very bad despite drinking water. I often had anal fissures because of it and they are agony!

I adopted a gluten and dairy free diet two months since and my bowel action has become normal for the first time ever. I go up to 3 times a day and each time I feel that my bowels have emptied easily and completely which is also a first. I have just got my organic acid test results and it shows no Candida or bad bacteria so the gut is/has healed.

I have felt no significant difference in giving up g and d, but there is more energy some days, but the change in the bowel is tremendous.

Nothing back yet and I am wondering whether to do the methylation protocol first then the drops. I will wait for my DSA and consult the naturopath I have found in Australia.

Just read GiGi on finding a naturopath who understands AI. I don't think mine does but he does treat the methylation cycle. Has anyone here followed that protocol? Thanks.

mati

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

TS96, I do not at this point have a biotensor.

I tend to take binders [I have a variety] when I notice that I'm feeling rougher, fluey or there's a nasty taste or 'allergic' symptoms. However, I can't really claim to be confident about it!

I eat a lot of vegetable fibre in my diet and try to have some days without added binders in case minerals, fatty acids etc are not being absorbed properly.

I'm waiting for round 7 though: you may not release metals etc at the beginning,

Carry

lightparfait
Member # 22022

TS96

I have had constipation most of my life, until now! Severe and causing me much distress.

I have put myself on gluten free type diets with lots of steamed or grilled veggies and salads over many years and until now, that was the best way for me to eat with minimal constipation. I still tend to eat this way, but AI has helped my gut heal and my problems are minimal.

If I do note eat correctly or enough food, I am not as regular as I should be. Also hydration plays a big role. NO matter what quantity of water I used to drink, I was still constipated...
NOw I know my cells were not absorbing the essential fluids and minerals. Now I am working on that with electroytes, and the AI has helped there as well I believe.

Also I found, before AI...I did one month of a parasite cleanse, that cleaned out some major parasites that I did not know I had. Many of my digestive issues cleared when I did that.

All my gas and bloating issues have gone after that cleanse.

But after the first few rounds of AI, I noticed that I did not have consitpation any more.

Especially as I am not totally gluten free......I still occasionally eat pasta, bages, a slice of pizza with my family...or occasional ice cream with no problems! (in general I do not eat those things by choice, but when I do...I have not problems now)

I am not always very regular...but I believe still healing the intestinal area and gut. I think it will be a long process, but I am noticeably improved and am happy with my bowel situation now. I just hope all this regulation lasts!

My daughter never had constipation, but had other digestive issues...milk and gluten intolerances, and tomato intolerances, and she still tells me that ai cleared her allergies to foods! She is happy about it too!

[ 02-05-2010, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: lightparfait ]

TS96
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TS96     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you everyone for your responses esp. about the constipation issues.

I'll be back later to add. Gotta do school with the kids.

--------------------
Bart Henslea 1976
Fibro/CFS/arthritis 2004
Lyme diagnosed 2007
3 1/2 years treatment with oral combos, Cowden, IV roc. BW herbs. Off all abx in 12/10. Feeling good.

Posts: 647 | From NY | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightparfait
Member # 22022

OK...I'll take another risk and share this with you, the ones who do not own a tensor.

While I was waiting for my biotensor to arrive, another poster gave me a tutorial of how to start to use my own intuition and test foods and products, like when in the health food store, or if a product is ok to eat...like which apple has the pesticides and which is organic.

This regular poster on lymemet does not need to use the biotensor, as she can test on her own and is extremely intuitive and has years of experience.

I took the time to learn this and can feel the same intuition or attraction like a magnet that I learned from her when I actually use the biotensor. I use this technique when I need it when out and about!

The biotensor is just easier and faster and takes less brain concentration I find.

The first part was learning how to tap, and get in a neutral frame of mind to open regulation and prepare to receive the correct info.

Here's a link for a tutorial into tapping...to help open regulation. EFT: or emotional freedom technique. There is also a video on the Mercola site explaining showing this,

http://www.thrivingnow.com/for/Health/tapping-points-and-instructions/

http://www.mercola.com/forms/eftcourse.htm

Now I will attempt to write what I was taught:
I will use the two apples for an example.

After regulation is open and being in a neutral mind set...

Mix the apples up...one is organic and one is covered with pesticides.

Stand erect, feet hip width distance apart, and flat on ground if possible, with arms to your side.

Take one apple in your right hand.

Lift it to about an inch or two in front of your center of forehead.

Then think: This apple is good for me to eat.

AS you think this. Inhale deeply, and as you exhale...

Quickly move the apple straight down the front of your body and stop at your navel...(not touching body but still close to it.) This should be done in about 1 sec of time....like by counting 1001.

If you are in tune...you will either sway slightly forward, or toward the apple, or you will sway slightly backwards away from the apple.

Forward means yes, backwards means no.

YOu will feel the definate direction of the swaying. Like polarities of a magnet...pullied toward or pushed away....it is amazing. Sometimes the polarities are more intense than others.

Practice this and get this down...then Try this with the chlorella or other binders you have and see if you can grasp this technique. You can also think fo how much...how many chlorella tablets after you get your initial yes...and your body will let you know. This works for me.

My body actually sways when I use the biotensor sometimes...very noticeably to me. It's a double confirmation for me that I am getting the correct response! It makes me smile and think of the wonderful poster who taught me this technique...

If anyone else has something to add to this, please do...as I am a novice...and still learning.

Also...reminder...the tensor and this technique is to test polarities or frequencies for the NOW and present...not to test future events or other things...this is not voodoo or psychic power phenomena related...it's product frequency related. It's God given intuition. I would not be involved with anything in the "supernatural" world...and never encourage anyone in those practices.

It's your body reacting to something either positively or negatively. Like the feelings you get when you meet someone...either positive or negative...It's getting in tune (or fine tuned) with your God made body and very natural reactions. And I know this is new to many.

aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

LP - if one finds ART useful, one would find your technique useful. i believe it is the same energy.

when i get ART testing, DK always used a surrogate to test me. i am hoping once i get more dysregs cleared, i wont need a surrogate.

i think what you shared can be very empowering for us to learn. thanks for taking the risk.

GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

I wondered about the surrogate too. I thought perhaps it was Dr. K's way of teaching Dr. G the method? But was surprised he just didn't test me himself. Why does he use a surrogate?

Thank you Gigi about comments for my Dad - both my parents have an entire mouth full of metal and have never gone to a naturopath but are interested. My Dad's health is great (he's 65) except for seasonal allergies, back issues and now some prostate issues. My Mom's health is terrible and I fear she would not be able to tolerate the effects of AI? I would love for them to do AI, but am worried about the herx'ing results and not having any support. If I found them a naturopath near their home for general suppport then were you suggesting that even with metal in their mouth perhaps AI is the best place to start? I was just worried that all of a sudden their body would realize they were allergic and now it's stuck in their mouth! I know I'm naive on this stuff and am learning as I go but don't want to cause them unnecessary pain or complicate something for them!

Thanks!

TS96
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14048

LP, Thank you for your insight.

I have tried that sway method and it did not feel natural to me. It was like my spirit was striving against it.

I believe the Holy Spirit gives me intuition as to the decisions I make and I am very comfortable with this. The addition of something else was conflicting to my spirit. Do you understand what I mean?

Many times my spirit tells me to take more or less of such and such. Somedays I take nothing and I believe this is Holy Spirit led when I am in tune with God.

When I am not in "fellowship" with God and reading His Word I can be "in the flesh" and be confused.
I try to pray for everything I do so that my decisions are not me and all God.

Believe me some days I'm all me! and the day goes bad.

I do feel a peace about AI and this is why I want to proceed.

--------------------
Bart Henslea 1976
Fibro/CFS/arthritis 2004
Lyme diagnosed 2007

TS96
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14048

I have not sent in my sample yet as I want to be pill free for two weeks before I start.

The only thing I'm taking now is my probiotics due to ongoing systemic yeast and digestive enzymes.

I went off my cortef and florinef (which was a low dose anyway and haven't been too light-headed.) I am in remission of lyme and off abx sence April 09 with an exception of a week of Flagyl/doxy and Plaq. I went off that d/t a bad case of oral thrush and believe it was not lyme but yeast.

The only issues I am dealing with are cognitive problems, TMJ, constipation, MCS, and food sensitivities/allergies. Test inc. hair and urine confirm metal and xenobiotic toxicity.

I had been using Concentrace mineral drops in my H2o because I had been doing a slow chelation of metals over the past 5 years with EDTA and Dmsa but will take a break from that and let the drops work.

I need to order the rehydradtion drops yet but after that I think I'm ready. [Smile]

--------------------
Bart Henslea 1976
Fibro/CFS/arthritis 2004
Lyme diagnosed 2007

GiGi
Member # 259

Some Biological dentists do the swaying test besides ART. You also sway in the wrong direction if you have a dental occlusion problem, or just plain old sick from toxin or both.
The ANS of ill people is more often blocked than not. I was blocked for a couple of years. Dr. K. went through the problem of finding the medium that would open up my regulation. It would shut down again. I never came to the office with open regulation for at least two years. I was root canal toxic from tip of toes to top of head.
All remember the struggle to be able to test me. In those days, Lyme was still in its infancy and little was known besides abx of what we know today.

Dr. B. still believed that only blood would transfer the critter. So, sick people, cannot do these tests because they can barely stand up straight and are difficult to test. Today
when literally everyone with a chronic disease has also Lyme, it is much easier to pick the nosode or antitoxin that opens the regulation. Dr. K. had to go much by intuition to find the frequency (medicine) on his hundreds of agents on the shelves around the room to find the solution to unblock me.

Only then could he continue testing - as long as I stayed open, at which time my body would reveal the truth.

I am not happy when my husband is blocked, and yet I am. Because I know enough of his system that when I pick the proper remedy necessary at this moment, it will open his regulation. Whatever I add to this, has to keep him open. Then the combination is the right way to go.
Any substance not suited will block the total remedy assortment.

Again, it beats throwing darts.
Mirror image of frequencies. Creating polarity.

It takes finding the correct medicine and combi treatment that will eventually help people to hang on to open regulation.

If the tester is metal toxic and the testee at the same time is metal toxic, and that is the problem at that moment, the
tester will not find it in the testee because the identical frequencies neutralize each other.

The doctor has to be ahead in wellness of his patient, or at a minimum clear himself of everything that may be a problem in his/her body and that you may have a problem with.
That is the reason for the third arm. It is not a surrogate. Usually, only healthy third arms are used. That will avoid testing errors. So it is important that you find your own problems first, clear yourself, before you go testing your children. That goes for tensor and muscle testing. Dr. K. often said "if I find the same problem in several patients that morning, I had better check myself. Sticking the frequency vial in the body is enough to accomplish that.

When I test my husband, I always have a metal vial in my pocket because I know we have identical problems to deal with and make sure I am not blocked. That goes literally for infections between partners - one has it, the other has it also. Even is one is under the weather, and the other is not.

It is all physics and most American doctors are thinking biochemistry. That is one reason energy medicine is difficult to understand for the untrained.

I am glad LP brought up the fact that energetic testing is addressing the here and now, not the future. Don't ask questions relating to the future or when will I be ready for KPU. Your body may fool you and you may never need it. You almost have to adopt a blank state of mind - go into neutral, because any thought already affects the tensor, etc.

Also remove anyone present from the room who spills their negative energy about this 'woodoo'.

One thing I have also learned from Dr. K.: There is a relationship between unresolved psycho-emotional conflicts and traumata and the toxins stored in the body. We know that AI addresses that also to some degree. We have to do the rest.

It seems we are never through learning. At least I am not. My day is only way toooo short.

Take care.

fifi25
Member # 16675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fifi25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am trying to make the electrolyte drink, what brand of protein powder drink , i should get?

Gigi, you talk before about whey? is there a good brand i should get?

i already got the bio-pure matrix electrolytes. and recht-reglate

Posts: 36 | From los angeles , ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

PCC has a Protein powder called "Show me the Whey"
-- do not know who carries it in your area.

The Goat Whey from Mt. Capra is good. Clean goats.

Take care.

TS96
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14048

I'm confused.
I thought we were to avoid alkalizing things as metals like to move in an acidic environment.

Mt. Capra mineral whey is said to be very alkalizing.

Thanks

--------------------
Bart Henslea 1976
Fibro/CFS/arthritis 2004
Lyme diagnosed 2007

GiGi
Member # 259

http://www.cocoonnutrition.org/catalog/page_capra_mineral_whey.php

I did not use the word "move"; I said
"that metals go into solution in an acidic environment."

There is a difference between forced alkalinizing by taking a bath in baking soda to get through a crisis and supplying the body with healthy foods to do with as is needed.

The body, when regulating again with the help of AI, knows what it needs to detoxify as long as we supply it with good stuff, especially minerals and amino acids.

You will find a lot of info in some of my older posts, and of course by just researching the internet.

Take care.

hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

I am on my 6th round of AI and noticng some weird skin eruptions. Anyone else?
fifi25
Member # 16675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fifi25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone knows of a good Carafe Filter Replacement for pitcher, i used to buy for my daughter Carafe Portable Pour from Aquaspace and i found out it is made up of Activated Alumina, Bone Char.
Posts: 36 | From los angeles , ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Hobo, Skin is our largest detox organ - do some featherlight skin brushing from tip of toes to middle of chest, where the exit to the main lymph outflow. The same from top of head gently along side of ears, up from hands toward shoulder and then down to middle of chest exit. Same on the back. It takes only the gentlest of brushing. The lymph channels are barely below the skin. No pressing or scrubbing. Just a smooth long movement gentle brushing.

That way the toxins will go the normal channels and not break out through skin. It only does this when other avenues are clogged. Or go and have a lymphatic drainage --- not a heavy massage.

If the lymphatics are clogged up, toxin cannot exit and nutrients cannot get in.

Just a suggestion -

Take care.

Fifi25, don't quite understand what you are looking for, so can't help. Sorry.

fifi25
Member # 16675

i am looking for a portable water filter .
something my daughter can use at college.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Hobok, my skin rash started just before round 6 [just after Xmas] and is still there [fine, almost invisible bumps that feel like sand].

Earlier in the therapy I had red lumps on my right upper arm that lasted an incredibly long time, so you're not alone with skin eruptions!

all the best,

Carry

hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

I will do what Gigi said. I ussd to do skin brushing all the time. Kinda forgot lately.
GiGi
Member # 259

I have a copper brush - with copper
bristles as thin as hair - to brush the whole body with. If you have never used one, you would be surprised to see the dust that comes off your skin, actually clouds of it. You cannot see it while brushing, but I learned to go to the balcony to clean it out after a couple of minutes of brushing. Since most of us are no longer allergic to copper following AI, I highly recommend it, if you can find one. I bought ours - one for each for sanitary reasons - in Germany several years ago. I am sure you can find them here if you look.

I use it before I shower while the skin is still dry!

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

Our copper brush is very similar to this one
http://www.manufactum.com/Produkt/193652/1403291/CopperWoolMassageBrush.html,

except ours does not have the horsehair at the edge, but copper only.
It's very much worth the small expense! The size of ours is 13x7 cm approx. and does not have the leather handle, but simply the brush.

[ 02-07-2010, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

GiGi
Member # 259

This link should bring the copper brush up!

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:T6mJTNdFZwgJ:www.manufactum.com/Produkt/193652/1403291/CopperWoolMassageBrush

[ 02-07-2010, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

GettinHealthy
Member # 23824

I just had a quick question...does anyone else consistently wake up with their eyes puffy and feeling lousy only later after say 30 minutes to 'shake it off'? Each morning I wake up and can just feel my eyes so puffy and sure enough I look in the mirror and they are really puffy (especially undereyes) and my face is pale. One of my hopes through this treatment is to wake up feeling energized and ready for the day! I can hope :-)

Also, tomorrow is the last day of round 1 for myself and my kids. How will I know when to "test" my food allergies? Do I just wait for the next report to see if they no longer are listed and then test the food out and see how I feel? I was curious how others went through this process. We do not have anphylactic allergies.

Thanks!

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

My eyes drain and drain every morning. I get puffiness under the eyes but usually don't wake up with it. I pull out lymph, liver and kidney remedies at that point and see which one tests. Usually one or more does.

I think the eyes are exit roots for many things. Always where I feel chemicals leaving.

When you get your next report with the drops - it won't be as long but it will have the page that listed food, metals etc. Nothing was checked off on my second report.

I had never completely given up any food but when I got my second report back I did start eating more wheat without a problem. Just a little in the beginning. HG does not believe in elimination diets (unless they cause an anaphylactic response).

I think our bodies need to figure out at some point that these foods are not the enemy and if you don't eat them, it can't do that.

If you or your kids are particularly sensitive to a certain food, go easy with it and see what happens.

If any of you developed leaky gut, that will take a while to heal.

lightparfait
Member # 22022

GH

My eyes drain almost every morning when on the drops, but when I'm off and waiting, I usually don't get that much drainage...although sometimes they are a little crusty in the morning...so I must have drained while sleeping. Guess I"m used to this now. This appears to be a normal response to the drops for most.

I also get puffy all over sometimes like my lymph is filling up...but I also have KPU (pyroluria), and have trouble eliminating toxins. Many of us have this.

Gotta keep moving and exercising and hydrating, getting minerals and eating the right good food...and it all just clears over time...

This is an expriement for me. A positive experiment. I feel good on this, but there are times when I notice the symptoms of fluid, I get discouraged...as that is the last thing I want. IT is my worse symptom...only because I have always wanted to maintain my looks and body size...and I do gain some body mass, like my jeans get too tight to zip...then it goes away.

This is my problem. I am also pre-menapausal...over 50 years old...so its hard to know if this is just the detox or if my body is just changing as well as adjusting to this theray and my hormone level dropping.

I would have loved to do the AI therapy way before this age, when my body adjusted its weight and metabolism was more normal or at least (my normal).

blessings and have a happy day all...lp

mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

I am asking AI about supplements as my tests have shown some extreme shortages and I wonder if I should take these things for a month before I start the therapy. Some things are extremely high like calcium. I asked about a therapist in or near Berlin who knows about AI and can do ART but Herr G does not think I need one...hmmmmm.
lightparfait
Member # 22022

Another good report from my daughter. She says she is happy and feeling very healthy and mentally balanced. I share this to encourage others here...

Adding the KPU minerals and some supportive liquid vitamins for over a month now, have been effective mentally for her, she says. She just asked me to order more, and says she makes it her priority to take them.

This is unique...as she HATES to take protocols...and I usually have to remind her. Now she says, she does not need to be reminded...that she would not start the day without them now. If she misses, she knows it, and imediately goes to get them. She says "mom, that's how good a happy I am now...I know I needed them, and I do not want to stop now."

She admitted had a script of an antidepressant that "college MD" gave to her!!! Those MD"s will give our kids what they want!!! And she is known for not following my instructions, looking for a quick fix to her problems. Never used it,(Thank God) but had it in case she was desperate, because she was feeling desperate around Thanksgiving....she said she threw it away, unused...that's how good she feels!

It may not seem like much to you all, but when we started this therapy...her worst symptoms at the time, was anxiety, depression and low self esteem. She was not able to concentrate on almost anything and wanted to do nothing.

When your daughter says life is good, I am happy, my body feels strong and I am dong well in school...it amazes me.

March is the one year mark of stopping ABX...and starting the detox phase for us. There is light at the end of the tunnel...finally seeing a glimpse!

[ 02-08-2010, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: lightparfait ]

This topic comprises 51 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  49  50  51   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement