LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PE1 and the Bionic therapy (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: PE1 and the Bionic therapy
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John, I guess yes, but only parasites in the blood, the ones that will be found in the blood.

it seems, for example, that not much borrelia is found in the blood according to dr. K...

Some GI parasites can be found in stools and one can also make nosodes from stools (I've been reading about that).

Intake of stool nosodes through photons look less bad than intake through the mouth...

You can do nosodes with everything originating from your body and that is an EXCELLENT way to treat infections or parasite infestation, in my opinion, because it is extremely personalized.

Be aware that a single spot of infection can contain more than one pathogen at a time. It could be caused by a bactery, but it can show fungi too altogether, exactly at the same spot. The same way that dead meat will have quite a LOT of pathogens eating it up. Or two strains of fungi at once, etc...

So you need just one auto-nosode to treat many pathogens, but all personalized. The nosodes will probably also contain antibodies your body created against these infections, it could contain some L-forms altogether, toxins related to critters or to your own tissues... So you treat a lot with one single autonosode!

I vote for autonosodes! But the reaction can be strong as with everything else.

The most 'difficult' is to find the right dilutions. Start with D dilutions, they are the ones that usually test for acute phase of infections.

---
Energetic imprinted vials, they are called here 'radionic' in Germany.

Bejoy got a machine that imprint things in water, which I believe, is how all radionic vials are made, and she's happy with it!

I would like to get some more of these vials in my hand to get them compared with real homeopathic dilutions to see...

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great thread everyone, and I agree with you re the genes, Ive read some of Bruce Lipton too and have always been skeptical of the idea that genes control our destiny.

I guess testing for genes is a double-edged sword isnt it, it might be helpful to know on the one hand as it might partially explain poor detox but I agree with you Joey re Shoemaker, I think that even just telling someone that they have that particular 'dreaded' gene will just lead to fear that they are inevitably going to have problems, and that thought alone could have an effect on our body chemistry and on our cells and whether they 'expect' to get well or become ill. It also takes away our power to change things.

I've not had the Yasko testing done but I take some of the methylation supps, (Folapro and Intrinsi B12), as Joey says definitely start off low and see how you respond. When I started I had forgotten to start on the correct dose of 1/4 of a tablet and took 1 tablet of each instead and was a high as a kite for a few days as if I'd taken something else lol...and I also had some weird brain experiences and 'lost time' and then I realised that the pathway had speeded up way too fast!!

But from my reaction it was also very clear that I have a block and need those supps as my brain does feel a lot sharper and I feel less depressed esp on the Folapro.

From following the Yasko forums there seems to be different reactions to the different forms of B12 some people appear to tolerate methyl or hydroxy b12 better than others. I dont do too well on methyl b12, it seems to stir up mercury in me and I get headaches so have to be careful with that.

Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with Brussels:

If everything was in our blood, we would all be well by virtue of treating our blood. That is not the case for me and others that have used the Bionic. However, treating the blood is very useful for treating mutated bugs that can't be found in any vials.. these are bugs that are individual to your body.

You would greatly increase your chance of targeting parasites by treating blood, urine, sweat, feces, etc. They are everywhere. To me, the solution however isn't to deploy that big gun as a primary treatment...restore beneficial flora & oxygen and let the body regain control over parasites

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sparkle--how about alternating with a coffee enema? if you're really in that much pain, my gut feeling tells me you shouldn't be pushing your body like that
Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi MOJOY!

I think you are right!

Sparkle !

When I was really that SICK , I had gallblader atacks.So painful and was too toxic.

I did though continuesly coffe enemas.I never ever USED a DRUG for PAINKILLER.If I have had to take a DRUG would have been only antibiotics -to reduce the inflamation to buy time as MY LIFE was IN LINE.

But LIVER flushes...reduced my B12 as that respores in your LIVER. I actually did 5 of them 2 weeks apart.My liver was killing me back than and I did not know that LYME and company was SO ACTIVE and they were all in BLOOD..imagine what was going on in my tissues ( pulled muscles non stop so inflamade) and knees ( swollowed up ) neck bumped and head ( felt like and orange was inside my skull).

I was so week to after I did the flushes..THEY helped me but also ...you need to see if you have a INFLAMATION in there ...and a severe parasitic infection going there.They bloock the biliary track and stop the biles from moving down.

LIVER flushes in this case will not make you better..without KILLING the large parasites in there.I got out TONS of STONES but ONLY when I followed HULDAS protocoll by the T.So I did liver flushes AFTER 6 months STRONG protocoll of doing PARASITES cleansing with the BIG GUNS.

I do not need Coffe enemas anymore.I still will do them when I try to do a strong protocoll that I feel I am toxic and need a painkiller and get them out FAST from MY BODY and I follow with a sauna as well and take binders.SO my herx last very short now.

I know that they my seem WEIRD to some people but they are so beneficial , as painkiller and detox and increase the chances of GLUTATHIONE..productions in the liver.

If you will do them do them ONLY in the morning.It will give you the same feeling as USULLY people look from a CUP of COFFE in the morning when they wake up.

FYI!!! Stones are created based on A DEAD parasitic infection based on Hulda and pushing and trying to get them out if you still have the source them ..will make you go in circle...

I would sugest you to do some major parasite cleansing than follow with 1 liver flush ..It will take time.You also can use the LIVER flushes FORMULA from DR SHULTZE .I have done them all 4 years ago.

They are gentle and easy .Do a google search .His orange juice mixed with olive oil garlic and rest( ginger , cayene) is very good as well.

[ 05-02-2009, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Alv ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of great info, again!

News flash - maybe we could try making a homeopathic remedy of the glutathione! I did a quick test & it came up positive! Then, we could ingest it with LEDs, as needed at the correct dilution. No need for IVs or suppositories.

Robin - my thoughts were the same re: glutathione... Maybe I was herxing from it? If you taste it, it's a bit sour. I'm sure the anal tissues are sensitive - so, it's a little uncomfortable.

They did do spraying in NJ when I was a kid. I have been exposed to lots of toxic stuff during my life, for sure. I am going to consider the Yasko simplified protocol. I'm going to worry about the chemicals after my liver is cleared.

The thing with methalyation is that it happens in various parts of the body - if I studied it correctly. It's responsible for lots of functions. It can be related to cancer, autism & probably lots of other illnesses. It's good to be aware of it.

I'm not sure if there are different ways to affect it. I read Sam-e is a big contributer to methylation, too. I'm going to have to review it all again.

I may do another coffee enema if it tests OK. I'm going to postpone the liver flush so I can go out of town tomorrow.

Tracy - It seemed to me that the only way out of the back/liver pain was to keep flushing. I think it was correct. I figured that the danger signs of having a gall stone stuck in a duct were - abdominal pain that lasts a few hours, nausea, fever, jaundice...

I didn't have any of those symptoms so it was OK to go (any of you guys remember the movie Contact with Jodie Foster - as opposed to Apocalypse Now & the guy in the helicopter- a bit of weird movie trivia...?).

I started taking some liver support herbs & lecithin. I'm not sure of the difference in phopatidyal (spelling?) choline & serine. I believe lecithin has the choline. I'm going to look into the serine. I also ordered some bile salts. I have to pick them up at the store.

i don't think you can address everything with LEDs & homeopathics. Some things are just more physical - like getting gall stones out. I just could not use the light when my liver was blocked up. I had pain in my shoulder blade & lower back - I thought it was the Lyme or some back problems. It was really from my liver.

If you use the light, you need to be physically clear to have the detox function properly. For me it was the liver, for others it may be the bowels, kidney, lymph, parasites, methylation, etc.

You need to be able to get rid of the toxins when they are released.... just my observation. The light & the remedies work on a more subtle level. If there are physical barriers - it won't be able to get out of the body.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS - I don't think I have a big parasite problem. I never noticed any coming out of me. I tested NO for them a few times. It may just be that it hasn't come up for me to detox that, yet.

I do see that when people do flushes - you can see the parasites coming out of you. I didn't see anything that I would be extremely concerned about.

I may go back & try the herbs & use a zapper at some point in the very near future. It's probably a good idea to do it regularly for everyone.

Another thing...

If you want to do a liver flush & you think it may be too harsh, maybe try using some herbal remedies that can dissolve or soften up the stones first for a bit.

In my case, I had no idea my liver was so clogged. I do seem to be coming through it all pretty nicely. I'm alot better now. It's not a cure but I do feel very different. I still have a ways to go with it. I'm not done with my liver flushing, yet.

I wanted to begin to detox with NDFplus but it's going to have to wait until my liver is functioning better.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

THe simplified protocol recommends all three forms of phosphatidyl. The complex has PS/PC/PE so you can just take that
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the replies!
i've used blood + bb nosodes the whole time in germany and 3 treatments at home- 11.77/50%/120 sec
but not in almost 2 months.
my main symptoms still are muscle/tendon pains in mostly the shoulder blades and arms. sometimes in calfs. and muscle weakness.
and the occasional heart palpitations.
i *think* if i can get rid of these then i will have "put lyme behind me."

i just started taking more vitamins again, as i went a while without and was feeling depleted. dr w said not to take too much but definitely take lots of mag. so i am.
he said that many people get themselves sick by taking too many vitamins.

i was drinking detox tea everyday, occasional burdock tincture, lots of garlic, and water...decaf green tea daily.
i just started up chlorella+cilantro+garlic+ water + juices.
and i eat an apple, sometimes 2, every day.

i know my lymph system is backed up. i can see it in the adult acne i developed following germany in jan/feb.
i also started a lymph drainage tincture from quantum herbs today.

i don't plan on making/using too many nosodes- just auto with blood. apparently the urine is very powerful to use and can be dangerous! so i am staying away from that.
i wish i could do a=i but i already started up a classical homeopathic approach.
i am not sure if i will go back to photons or not.

i do have a muscle tester an hour from me that is very experienced. i will see him (and her, they are a duo) again in a week or 2.

--------------------
do your best to educate the rest because
9 out of 10 doctors don't know jack about tick borne illnesses

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

njohn- It sounds like you have a liver blockage... I have very similar issues as you.

Back & shoulder pain & clogged lymph are indicative of liver issues. You may want to look into it.

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sparkle-
thank you for the reply-
i guess i will down some milk thistle tea and hope for the best!
and take more burdock root!

can you tell me, if the stools get lighter in color- is that a sign of congested/toxic liver?

--------------------

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ritchie Shoemaker tests for HLA types that do not (according to his research) process out, or process out well biotoxins: Mold, biological biotoxins or both.. the "dreaded gene" (as it is called) does not process (well) out both. There is another HLA gene or halotype that is labeled the "chronic of the chronics" (regarding lyme)and another labeled "low msh". All are HLA genotype tests.

http://www.biotoxin.info/test_instructions

The detoxigenomic test tests for genetics (Joey probably understands this better than me)... all in the liver and there abouts. These cover the Phase 1 and Phase 2 liver detox capacities. That's what I put the numbers out for.

http://www.genovadiagnostics.com/index.php?option=com_gpanel&Itemid=2&task=view&id=27

Phase 1:

(1) Cytochrome P-450 genes (there are 8 of them which have polymorphisms (defects) or not)

(drugs and even herbs are metabolized here. different genes seem to be associated with different drugs, herbs... also my gene polymorphisms are associated wit reuptake of adrenaline, dopamine and other neurotransmitters, which explains for one my postural orthostatic intolerance or hyperadrenergic dysautonomia)

Phase 2:

(1) Methylation Pathway (COMT)
(2)Acetylation Pathway (6 genes for SLOW metabolizer) and 1 gene for FAST metabolizer)
(3) Glutathione Conjugation (3 genes)
(4)Oxidative Protection (3 genes)

++ means both chromosomes in the gene pair
+- means one chromosome in the gene pair

Shoemaker test results for me mean supposedly I do not break down the toxins or tag them for breakdown. So, they can be reabsorbed back into the body via the intestines. Binders or CSM reqired.

Detoxigenomic results means I need to address methylation, glutathione, drugs or herbs that pass through my effected pathways. For example, artesmia, flagyl, malerone, St Johns Wort, and others are all metabolized (or not properly metabolized)through my effected pathway.

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your supportive and encouraging words everyone. And all the great info!!!
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Whats the PE out of the PC and PS? I keep reading PC or PS from different sources.. so its all three? (Joey regarding simplified methylation protocol)
Alv
Unregistered

Hey NYJOHN !

Seem that you have a strain of babs.I do have same symtoms.When you see that doctor..it will be good for you to take some ARTEMISIN with you and see if you are positive.

Ironicly if you do not have the right vial you can not kill it.I also found that THEILERIA MICROTU piroplasmosis have many stages.

That is the reson that when you test they have only the stage on blood and when you test with frequencies on RIFE I react to all of them .But the VIALS have cleared the stage on the BLOOD.

Does it make sense..That is why most people,strugle.But over time I noticed that it comes back.Than I jot down that I have piroplasmosis ( theileria) and in the muscle are only some of the stages.

I knew as HULDA CLARCK new exactly about BORRELIA and BABESIA long time ago.She would include that once the PARASITIC infections ( babs is in there) have reached other part of the body and are already in cyst form in the tissue they cause so much damages.

It was her that pushed me to look for somthing BIG going on in my body.He L CYSTINE and OZONATED OIL gave me the free pain feeling for two month(inspite of severe herxes every where in my body and brain ) .BUT I realized that I was dealing with somthing that HAD MANY STAGES and WAS WELL ESTABLISHED in my body.

Also I wanted to add that WHen I was in CUREZONE.COm I used and bought EVERY PRODUCT in the world.

There were all these people that have tick borne illness and still are in that forum.I recall one ( that is well known person and I can not release the name ) that keept trying liver flushes after liver flushes ( I call myself lucky that I identified LYME myself right after my 5 th liver flush) .

And finally I received a respond ( that was 3 years ago ) that she found she had lyme and coinfections.

Parasites do not have to be big enough to be seen.If you get a microscope there are plenty of them that still do not have a name on it.

THE DENTIST ( that wrote lately a book about SPIROCHETE ruinign and beeing the cause of dental problem) ..was searching with microscop the pathogens that his patients had in their mouth.

He was able to identify spitochetes..from the ones that moved very slow to the ones that were exstremely VIRULENT and also noticed many others HUNDREDS that HE SAID have no name for it yet.

That is why herbs come into place.If you test for them than it is really adresing something that we have no name.

I also justify the ART practitionars that they can not test you with somthing that they have no proof( vials) for .So sure you look like you have no pathogens..but if you test positive for artemisin and something that chases protozoals..than this is it.

I recall ALSO that HULDA inisted on one of her interview( I used and still take newsleters from what she shares) that she was not OK with JUST boosting the IMMUNE SYSTEM .

SHE was CITING like THIS"KILL THEM -detox all the chemicals , KILL them ALL , and the body will restore its own good bacteria by itself"

That is why I chase them as I do not want them to reproduce again .I have spoken with A.D the guy that produced teh zapper and was CURED twice from CANCER from her directly.

HE was the one I spoke in 2006 and was about to go to MEXICO ( as I have had cancer -ignorant doctors).

He was on herbs , detoxified his body got rid of the metals and root canals in his body and today he uses and zapper and once a week the maintanance protocoll of HULDA ( he zaps every day with a zapper simple one to break down the cycle of bugs) and he focused on detox and changed every thing about the way of living.

He is alive and HE is feeling better than when he was young.Boosting the immune system is one thing ..eradicating them IS VERY IMPORTANT.Do you know that they create shell protocetion for each other.The adult parasitic infections hide viuses inside.

It happened to me as WHEN I KILLED the ADULTS and I flushed my liver ( I was astonished -they could not be killed if you do not use OZONATED OIL and you will have a UNPRODUCTIVE flush) my viruses EXSPLODED and ALMOST KILLED me were chocking to death.

Again I was lucky that I found it FAST enough and people are still there at CUREZONE.Com exsplaining their symtoms..MOST of them are dealign with tick borne illnes..and they have NO IDEA.

I know that I feel that I am chasing them maybe more than others..but I do not want to accept to LIVE in HARMONY with them.I lived 2 months BEST MONTHS PAIN FREE FULL of energy that I never felt in 20 years maybe more..and than was lost gone and they came back as THEY WERE MANY.

I have tested with pendulym and I have found many types of protozoas...I can never see them unless I have a microscop..but when I can not find a VIAL I still treat them with RIFE.

So please ..do not think that adult parasites are the only one we should call parasite...all of them are..and the adults are the easiest to kill.

I hope that maybe my charts will help..I was astonished to find many things..MY ND and MY LLMD could not find.No body can go into so much details.

BUT if you test positive for antiparasitic..than this shows enough convincing answer that you have a cronic condition .

TESTING with ART with herbs will proff enough that you have somthing that your body is in need and need it strongly .

I test negative for ALMOST all the killers ..only left with antibabesia DRUGS and HERBS.AND I know I have it.

The VIAL of babs get cleared and comes back in a while.That sends me to figure out I am dealing with the stage and is more into it.My shoulder muscles and my thighs hurt.I also started having heavy legs and heel pains.

I found that I have a low load of WA-3 as well.THey never tested before as I was having antiparasitic non stop herbs in rotation .So sure it will never show positive.

LATELY they came up strongly .The test of herbs and drugs and RIFE confirmed.I was able to go further on which strain.

That is WHY I was not getting this thing on JUST MMS as I was dealing with only blood stage.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

The evolving stages of all bugs is why in addition to restoring immunity and normal flora, Dr. Saul Pressman recommend long-term use of ozone. Ozone is an indiscriminate killer, which he says also kills babs on contact, so instead of doing all these different targeted herbs which attack one stage but will not attack another, it makes sense (at least on a theoretical level) to use something like ozone to keep control of the bugs
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

PE=phosphatidyl ethanolamine. Not as important as the other two I think, but all 3 together cover the whole range of phospholipids. Just learned the PC also gets converted to TMG, another necessary component of methylation. No wonder my doc wants me to take 3g of PC/day... neurotoxin binder, liver aid, and TMG precursor.

I recall Dr.G in LA uses IV phosphatidyl choline (with some other stuff) and IV glutathione as his two main methods of neurotoxin removal

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

alv
thanks for the reply.
i was/am wondering about babesia. i did test "low positive" for it in june 08 with my llmd, ny dr h..
i was on mepron/art/abx for 9 months. they said i really don't have babs symptoms anymore by the time i went to germany.
but i think i do still, maybe.
so- i will get muscle tested with some artemisiae and see what happens.
i will also go back to see my primary, who is also an llmd, who uses many iv's in his protocol for detox, etc.

have any of you used the product "oxy boost?" i am on it now, started about 5 days ago.

--------------------

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Thanks, Joey. Do you (all) buy a specific PC brand? We are using Body Bio which is terribly expensive. My son is taking 6 a day.. keratosis, sand paper hands.. has been on Vaccinocleanse and anti parasite herbs.

Is there a source for ozonated olive oil or does one need a machine?

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Nature's Gift ozonated olive oil is sold by Dr. Pressman's company, Plasmafire. He talks about them being rubbed rather than ingested in his book however. I"m taking the rizols for now because they're targeted toward specific types of microbes.
Alv
Unregistered

http://www.ozonatedoilonline.com/ozonatingoil/html

http://www.ozonatedoilonline.com/catalog.html

This is the person that I ordered.He also is a member in CUREZONE.COM that helps people.

His oil won the price in the products that have the exact oil that HULDA claims in her bool.(The products were checked in GERMANY and they found this one does the job).

I have used until lately even the one that you can rub on the skin.His oil is highly recomended.

I have thought many times to buy a ozonater but seems that a professionist can do it more correctly than a beginer.

Mojoy .I do not have any eksperience with OZONE thourgh saunas and I can not say anythig about it.Ozonated oil yes rubed or OZONATED olive oils from Dr K ..yes I have used them and have been pleased..

Internally they work better as they reach the stones and the nest where the BUGS hide in the liver.THERE IS NO BETTER way that I know so far that you can really get them from the liver out.

NYJOHN!
TO me there is no such thing and little positive with babesia.If you have DUNCANI this is not little positive.It is hard to get rid of.

Also when they tested you they tested only what was in BLOOD.The protocoll that you were did not kill it only lowered it.That dosage has not worked.

You need to retreat it as you have had IV ozone right after treatment.SO you feed it up again so it has been activated.So think of retreating it.Babs thrives in oksigen.

YOU need to include ARTEMISIN from Dr Zh and if there is a cyst on the strain that you have you need a stronger protocoll.
ALL I know is that DR J S says there is no such good thing to live in harmony with a few BUGS of babs.

Think of it and take it seriously .Also do not be surprise if you have something else or more than 1 strain .I do and so my kids.Some are harder to get rid off.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Dr. Pressman does say you can ingest his brand also.
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

wait-
babesia microti thrives in oxygen??
i thought o2 kills parasites.
i do have some dr zh artemesia left.
maybe i will start it up again.
i feel pretty good aside from the shoulder pain and muscle weakness in the arms and shoulders.

thanks for looking out for me

joey-
by ingesting pressman's product, aren' t you oxygenating your body?

i am confused

--------------------

Alv
Unregistered

NYJOHN !
I have used them for other reason ..parasites...and before that I FOLLOWED every step of HULDAS protocoll.You can not go to that step without doing the others.

I did them as I have had nothing to loose.I did HIGH dosages of WORMWOOD and I am sure that tachiocardia I have had and shaking and caughing up all the gung from my chest was killing babs..and when I did the L CYSTINE and OZONATED OIL ..I killed BIG TIME IN MY BRAIN ...( many parasites and coinfections ) I was getting blind and could not hear and see a thing.

I was a gonner.So I would not recomend to do partial of it..

MOjoy .People on CUREZONE know about Dr PRESMAN.I was in his forum years ago as well.But in cleasing the parasites..the best was what I mentioned.I was with the ones that PEOPLE were USING and they were going based on HULDAS protocoll and created BY the T for that PURPOSE to be used when any of the people were following her protocoll.

Even DR K ozonated oils are GOOD BUT they are diferent and can not be mixed with L cystine..so they are used in diferent treatments and not in combo that HULDA has exsplained.I am talking about her EXACT protocoll.

I know he is having supperior product on ozonaters and saunas..

I even have had a consultation with him that was 3 years ago .BUt knwing that OZONE would have put lyme into cyst as I already did without knowing it..I decided not to go into back than ...NOW I still consider if I can afford in the future I would get a OZONATOR of his caliber a medical grade one .

This is still a dream and has been for 3 years.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

NYjohn-yes, that is the goal. Dr. Pressman believes ozone can kill babesia on contact, but there are different opinions on this.

In any case, you don't absorb the maximum amount of ozone through ingesting oil. Insufflation and sauna seem to be the best combination.

Alv--I am just answering R62's question, not saying his ozonated oil is better. I trust your opinion. However, if I do go with ozone, the end goal is continued use of the ozone sauna. I will receive Dr. Hulda's book soon, so I plan on integrating her protocol too

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

ok so oxygen kills babesia, that is good. it is better than oxygen feeding babesia, right?

the product oxy boost puts lots of oxygen into your system.. its made by peter gillam. my nd recommended it highly.
she herself was really sick with lyme,etc and treated herself with homepathics and i believe oxy boost.

i am taking other anti-babesia items, i think...i have my own tincture i have made with cardamom, clove, wormwood, garlic, and cayenne. i hope that helps, too.

i don't want to do anything that will make me feel worse. i want a gentle approach. i definitely don't want to have an increase in heart symptoms, eye symptoms, deafness, etc...that sounds too scary.

--------------------

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

no john, oxygen doesn't kill babesia. oxygen does feed babesia from what I've heard. ozone is 03, so it has oxygen plus the singlet oxygen. If interested, check out the ozone, HBOT, singlet oxygen thread i started
Jewel
Member # 18878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jewel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would the blood nosode help with any infections in the heart?
Posts: 17 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Seems like it would, but the thing with infections is they prefer to hide out in tissue... the blood is just a mode of transport. I know I still have heart issues despite treating with blood several times, but that can also be an anaerobic metabolism/hormonal issue
Jewel
Member # 18878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jewel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey and others, do you know what could we do about infections in the heart? Or should I start another thread on this topic?
Posts: 17 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

nyjohn - light colored stools are a sign of lack of bile.

-----

http://www.skyeherbals.com/pages/liv1.html

Liver Disease Symptom 3 - Light Colored Stool

If the biliary duct is prevented from secreting normal bile pigments into the intestine due to either a lack of bile production or duct blockage, the stool will lack pigmentation and appear lighter in color.

Irritable bowels and irregular bowel movements may also be present. If the stools become a light color, it is a clear sign of either liver disease or gall bladder disease.

The natural dark color of stools comes almost exclusively from the bile. Light colored stools are a clear sign that either not enough bile is being produced or secreted, or it is not making its way to the intestines due to blockage of the bile duct from stones, scarring, or inflammation.

Other descriptions of light colored stools include gray stools and pale stools.

-----

Do something to clean out your liver & gall bladder. The Hulda Clark methods can be harsh. I think the Dr. Schulze products may be more gentle.

https://www.herbdoc.com/

There are many methods to get your liver cleared out. Some are quite simple. I think this may be your problem...

If your liver is not functioning, you can't get well.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Does anyone know-

If you make a homeopathic remedy from a supplement (ie: glutathione) - does it perform the opposite in the body?

If I made a remedy of a drug or something like pollen - does it perform the function or the antidote?

Can we supplement with homeopathic vitamins?

----

Sorry Jewel - I don't know anything about heart issues & Lyme.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for homeopathy, that's a good question: does it become the antidote or the function?

I guess the answer is 'both'. Penicilin dilutions can work as penicilin (to make your body kill other things) as it can make your body target the penicilin causing trouble (like a nosode).

It depends on who takes this, and in which condition (disease), I suppose.

Supplementation: no problem, just don't take simultaneously, but give minimum 10 minutes of interval to any homeopathic substances.

[ 05-03-2009, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of info on here since I last posted.

I have a few remarks:

Autonosodes are remarkable. You have to be careful with them, because they contain so much information about pathogens in the body that they can be too strong.

There are ways to target specifics with saliva nosodes. Selma has become expert in this, I think!

Most autonosodes I have made can't be used with photons, according to testing. I think they carry too much information to be helpful, and would put the immune system on overload.

Used without light, and they have done wonders for me, including getting rid of bladder infections and reducing allergic reactions.

-------------------------------------------

I have a "zapper." The Sota Silver Pulser. It is very good, and I am convinced that it does clean pathogens out of the blood.

It even gets into gum tissue a bit, when used agressively and frequently. Don't know why I don't use it more. I just like light better, so focus on that more as a treatment.

-------------------------------------------

About Methylation - I am probably one of those people with the gene for difficulty detoxing sulphur and for mold. Great research on that.

I refuse to get tested for it or to care, since this is an element I can't change one way or another. I do need my Folapro, and it does wonders for me.

--------------------------------------------

Great question about homeopathy. Does the homeopathic dilution work to kill things or to rid that substance from your body, or to heal a negative sensitivity or allergy to it?

My impression is that a dilution can do any of the above, and that you can muscle test the question to find out which things your body needs it to do for you.

I think homeopathic vitamins can alert the body to make better use of the vitamins we consume in our food, particularly if we have an allergy to a vitamin, so our bodies are not absorbing them effectively.

Many people with Methylation issues are allergic to Molybdenum, so need a Molybdenum homeopathic. This can even be a methylation problem marker.

------------------------------------------

Has anyone else tried the Deseret Biologicals Systemic Drainage product? I don't want to sound like a broken record, but I am so hooked on this.

I usually use it with a light treatment whenever I use nosodes.

As long as I follow it with vit C and magnesium, I don't get any drainage or detox issues anymore, and my lymph and organs stay clear.

Any time I get swollen lymph nodes or a little splean or liver discomfort, I take it and it goes away.

I know this can't be a magic bullet for everybody, as it is for me, but for me it is that good!

One of my practitioners says ozone rectal insufflation is very good. He has done it on himself. Kills all kinds of things without harming the body, apparently. Not a very big demand for it, though, as you can imagine.

It makes me curious about what is possible with my commercial grade ozonator, but still not that curious, if you know what I mean.

Have a fine day, everybody!

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

regarding a sauna- being great for ozonination (is that a word?)...
are we talking fir only or could a super hot steam sauna suffice?

i have access to the steam sauna a few days a week.

--------------------

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Bejoy--

From literally everything that I've been reading so far, ozone sauna and ear insufflation reaches just about everywhere that our bugs can possibly harbor: blood, lymph, fat especially. Not to sound crude, but as a female, Dr. Pressman says you have an anatomical advantage being able to do vaginal insufflation, but it really does sound like the above two modalities would be sufficient to take care of the "bug-killing" portion as well as much of the milieu-restoring portions of our protocols. Of course, ozone cannot restore WHY our bodies became toxic and milieu was altered in the first place... so it's a downstream treatment. But in combination with energetic treatments for emotions (which many of us are doing), enderlein therapies, and detoxification remedies, it sounds like it could take the weight of the world (aka trying to target every bug that comes up) off our shoulders

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

regarding toxicity-
i wish i could take a system like heel's detox kit but i am already on a remedy to treat a miasm. it is apparently not good to take ANYTHING homeopathic while on a miasmatic remedy...actually, although some practitioners do prescribe blends of remedies at once, i have learned it is best, from a classical point of view, to really only take one at a time.
my homeopath is very lyme literate, and although i want to go forward wtih taking this n that for various things, she is telling me to stay away from this n that. i know she has treated many people with chronic tbi's and related dysfunctions with great success. i am still going to use some tinctures for detoxing. i *think* that using the bionic to knock down teh load, might be beneficial to do before attacking the dysfunctions with homeopathy.
i hope i am taking the right approach.
i am on a very limited budget and am keeping my fingers crossed.
the good thing is, too, that many good classical homeopaths also understand the approach to medicine like dr k uses. my practitioner also practices jungian psychology and cst as well.

dr w says that classical homeopathy and bionic can mix well together.

--------------------

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

nyjohn--steam sauna with your head sticking out, and the sauna cabinet has to be made of specific materials that aren't inert to ozone:

glass, Teflon, Kynar, Viton, and fiberglass

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

thanks joey
well, that i don't have...the sauna is at the ymca
i guess it's better than no sauna?

--------------------

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

yes hyperthermia alone beats no hyperthermia
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Hey john, your mailbox is full.

-------------------------------------------------

no that was IV ozone at Dr. W's office

For cases of chronic fatigue and high pathogen load, it seems long-term use of ozone is necessary... nothing that can be accomplished in 5 IV sessions.

Plus, the IV doesn't get into tissue like the lymph and fat, where many of the toxins are stored. the sauna does

Alv posted a few links to ozonated olive oil (not oxygenated) above. Or you can check out plasmafire.com

Brussels
Member # 13480

I agree with Bejoy for the homeopathic vitamins and minerals too.

Another thing that is working for me so well is, I told before, cilantro homeopathic. Amazingly well. The tincture can't mobilize metals for me anymore but the homeopathic is going much deeper.

Same as chlorella. Real weed is good (I'm still on high amounts a day as I am flushing metals and other toxins) but my daughter is using chlorella homeopathic as her MAIN chelator now.

Nothing else I have at home tests good for her, except for chlorella homeopathic. She still takes whole 'herb' chlorella to bind though, together with bear garlic.

I never heard of these two substances taken homeopathically for heavy meatal chelation, but as they are working, well we're continuing.
----

John, I wish you good luck with your homeopath and treatment. I know classical homeopaths are afraid of many combinations and I do hope he got the good substance for you.

I usually give a deadline for a practioner, like minimum 3 months (but best is 6 months if you can stand) and follow what they suggest.

I had been on the classical approach with a NON LYME literate much before I fell sick with lyme. When I fell sick with it, I continued doing it, but I couldn't wait too long to get results as I was too bad. I needed herbs to continue killing -detoxing.

But if you are not as bad and you can wait, I guess he may be right, that such miasmatic remedies would work best if taken alone.

Did you get a Bionic back with you?

--
Joey, Bejoy and all: thanks for posting about ozone. It does look like an interesting technology to go into, in case of necessity!
--

Bejoy, now that you got so many machines with you, do you think you still need your zapper?

I am just thinking about my KMT 24 now... If I will ever need it again. Possibly for parasites, but if I can catch these with a zapper...

Do you think the zapper is efficient for GI and brain parasites?

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Brussels:

Dr. Pressman does a great job of tying together ottoburg, enderlein, bechamp, pathogen-killing, biophotons, and even emotions en route to optimal healing in his book, 'The Story of Ozone." Really good read and anyone that wants it, PM me and I'll email it to you. (He distributes it over the net free of charge)

I am utterly dumbfounded that there isn't more dialogue going on about this, mainly because the FDA doesn't even allow the selling of ozone generators (they're marketed as water purifiers) but I think that will change in time.

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

thanks selma
i did bring the bionic back with me.
my homeopath/nd, after 20 years of naturopathic work in berlin, trained under george vithoulkas for 4 years then more years at hanneman. she said that she was familiar with machines in germany in the past that used light machines with nosodes but the idea of having the nosodes on the body is new to her, and she said it makes good sense.
i am lucky that when she moved to ny a few years ago, she unluckily was bitten and given lyme. she had one week abx then one week iv abx. she didn't get better. so she did homeopathics and she said she is 97%-99% all of the time. her own infection forced her to really study the disease.

i hope that because of my bionic treatments, i have beaten buggers down enough to allow the homeopathics to do the rest.
i am keeping my fingers crossed.
i *think* i will give her several months because i have already been to germany for the treatments.
i am also awaiting some blood test results from last week, for magnesium, and other things incl thyroid panel.

but with the muscle pains and weakness, plus the occasional heartbeat thing, i naturally worry, like the rest of us. and of course, that worry and fear only contributes to our illness!

she did say to do whatever i want to help detox- just no other homeopathics (and of course, mint, coffee, etc). so i am taking herbs and things for detox.
plus she recommends the oxy boost i was writing about.

--------------------

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

hi joey
thanks a lot, too.
i thought it was ozone but considering every time i was in the 'lab" i was freezing and slightly delirious about what was happening, all i knew it was oxygen of some form.

i think i can get ozone therapy in my primary's office. i know that they have hbot but i'm not doing that!

i just ordered the living matrix

--------------------

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma, I don't think that the Sota Silver Pulser would get bugs in the GI and the brain. I do think it can knock them down in the blood and tissues enough that the immune system an handle the left over.

Problem for me was just that while it worked very well, I just didn't like it. I had to have it pulsing on my arm about two hours a day, and the electric pulse shut down my regulation while on it. I lost my ability to muscle test while using it.

It may sound strange that I was uncomfortable not being able to test for just two hours a day, but I'm a person who lives by intuition. Without it I don't quite feel like myself.

Still I would recommend it to people who are not so comfortable with homeopathic treatments or muscle testing. It is a cheap, easy, and powerful indiscriminate killer, with no side effects that I could detect, other than the need for steady lymph drainage.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

So about ozonation. I am a bit of a fan of the do-it-yourself economy plan, if you had not gathered yet.

Now I have this $400. ozone generator that is effectively ridding my home of all manner of critters.

Based on your positive recommendations, it does have me thinking about how to collect a baggie of it and put it in other dark places. It's legal and it's free, don't you know.

My current battle is with molds, yeast and fungus, inside my body and out. If it works for my house milieu... This could be a good GI answer I imagine.

I admit, I have read very little on ozone, and none of the other threads on it yet.

Any thoughts about how to go about collection and personal application? The thing even comes with a long plastic tube to attach to the business end. I could go outside and run the thing into, well...wherever. Sounds easy enough, if it tests out well energetically. Am I inviting frighteningly crude comments?

--------------------
bejoy!

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Ozone is often used to treat moldy homes... but you can't be in the house when the machine is running. You need to be careful not to breathe it in directly without bubbling it through olive oil, which can really damage the lungs.
Alv
Unregistered

Hi MOJOY!

You are right about the oils ozonated ones.When I was at my worst december 2006 in regard to my teeth infection , I rubbed the oil from the persons website that I posted.

I was twitching everywhere and people could see my face , eyes arms, thighs every thing was twitching and my jaw getting locked at that time.

I have had to weit to go to do the surgery as I did not know what the hell was causing it.So I was tight up on my zapper and rubbing the oils in my face neck , oregano oil in my teeth ( squishing and taking internally ) , oil pulling .

This is how it was under controll and when over time will start acting up , I would go back use it again.I recall the last day was scary before surgery and I was on my zapper non stop almost all day and oil was in my face 24/7 .

I know PRESSMAN has high quality of oils.But when it comes to follow HULDAS protocoll I insist on this one as the guy dedicated himself to do the best one out there and he ozonated them even more than others in case the potency drops wile they were shipped or during the time you open up the cap .

So when you go through that treatment -your life is in danger.Only the ones that had their life in line would go to that STAGE and treat.The rest was concern ( if you read the book -there is a efect from OZONE based on HULDA) but you have had to wights the cons and prons.

SO made sure that this one was done correctly and for that PURPOSE and this protocoll in mind.

The guy saved his wife life that had cervical cancer.That is how HE started than it became somthing he was passion about it.Also he uses OZONE mostly in his house.

Not every one had the gut to do that protocoll.I warn you is A VERY VERY STRONG one.But when it comes to TAPEWORM stages it really WORKS.

NO WONDER I have had NO BRAIN LESSION with all the infections and WHEN I DID MRI nothing came out to my surprise .

Reason ..was I HERXED MY BRAINS OUT for 3 weeks.I even found out that NEMATODES matched on my test as WHITE LESSIONS VIAL I have in my house.YES I tested my son and still do to see if he has brain lessions still.

Than I tested with PENDULUM on what is still causing it.NEMATODES came that are created the WHITE LESSIONS.Yes I have an imprinted VIAL for WHITE matters to test him and SEE is progression.

His LYME, muco , brucella, bart, ehrlichia , RMSF , are in remmision ( a few bugs here and there )he is dealing with GRAM negative bacteria ( ricketsia/Q fever ) babs ( protozoas) and NEMATODES NOW.

We now that filiary and nematodes can be treated with DOXY as well but they do not eradicate it( I have used and herxed like hell last year ON ALBENDANZOLE that I tested positive ) I needed only 10 days.

My son has BRAIN lession .When I tested it came that NEMATODES were creating it.This are spots that hurt in the brain due to nematodes reaching the brain and causing sharp pain.God I recall all of it.

First day of treatment was november 28 of 2006 and as invited on a party of my community ( we love to get together and so for our kids , over 200 people ) .I had just taken the first dosage and I felt LIKE I was hammering a thick wall that has been created over time inside my brain over decades with each pill that I was taking of L Cystine and OZONATED oil .

It was doing a NUMBER on parasites and everything else.WAS not solicitating any of them .THE PAIN was SURREAL.

I was afraid to SAY it outloud as I was doing everything on my own without telling anybody ( so all cleansing of DR SHULTZE and SANDRA CABBOT ) and HULDAS.....People that I have had around were clueless about this things.

I also beilive that PEOPLE have been sick for very long.All the infections that have accumulated in their head can really make them change on their judgment.I do beilive that the worst you are the MORE INSIGHT IMPAREMENT you have.

THIS ONE made me realized and beilive even more that this path works as I was finding releif step after step and feel finally the parts of my body .I had lost evey sense of feeling , touching smell...NO WONDER !

I am glad that I did as it give me enough room to be able to continue inspite to how sick I was and feel and noticed things in my body that before I could not realize at all.

The wall on my brain was not letting me to feel my ekstremetis.Like the body did not belong to me and I was in severe pain but my brain was not gining me the mesages due to all the inflamation that was going on.

If I did not do this I doubt I would have been able to come to this point.But again I would not do anything like this without testing and having somebody test to suport my body.I was doing everything ALONE at that time.NOT even talking to ANYONE.I have had nothing to loose.

Now is totaly difernt story as I test before I do anything.

I have seen nematodes( they could be filiary worms as well ) with my own eye on LIVER FLUSHES, MMS flushes And SALT and C flushes.They come with the tick bite or mousquito bites.

Ironicly I also found that they are present where RICKETSIA is.I found an article that they help somhow each other and if you have one you have the other as well.

NO wonder SALT and C protocoll says that you can reduce and get rid of brain lessions when you reach the high dosage.

My son was in salt and C as well last year and I know that the first thing I noticed were FILIARY WORMS ( that came with the bite) and I have had put him on parazite cleansing 2 year before I found out of lyme.Also I have had become exspert on parasites due to the fact I was in CUREZONE .COm and done a lot of search at that time.

He is now in RIZOLS but They are never as strong as OZONATED OIL and L CYSTINE I used.

That also worked as a chelator in my body ( l Cystine -chealte radioactivity ) ...at that time and I did not know about the fact I have had a leaky gut ..so I recirculated some of the mercury in my brain ...at that time.

I know that this need to be addresses ( radioactivity ) as I have been a teanager in EUROPE when CHERNOBYL exsploded and I recall that I was covered up on PIMPLES exact that time.

I have spoken with a Dr in USA that warned me that this is another issue I need to adress as he was one of the exspert that WAS sent in EUROPE to check for the levels of it and how was spread.

HE mentioned that I need to keep in mind and treat as it is EVER WORST than MERCURY itself.( this is somthing I have not reached to deal with now ).Some of the symtoms can seem like one of another disease he said but these are disruptions that out DNA has had due to damages and I recall that I have had releif some time IN TULAREMIA frequencies.

He insisted that I have no TULAREMIA but I needed to keep in mind to detox this as well.I hoppe AI will adress it or maybe has as this really need to be considered in my case.

Most parents he said have passed the damaged DNA to the kids as well due to its exsposure.( the gue knew what he was talking about ).He creates formula but he is VERY exspensive( he works with homepathic as WELL).

Ok lets get back where I was...

That is why I insist that people do not do things like that WITHOUT healing their gut first...THAT IS where all treatment starts .

True OZONE should not be used on a moldy house and stay when treatment.Actually the book I bought from DR J S that is an exspert on MOLD he does not recomend it.

I used to think I can use it for my moldy bathroom but since I read it ...I do not want to risk and we have left it closed until we ripp off the entire bathroom .So we use only one bathroom for now.

Sparkle ( when I have time) I will PM you about the charts.Hope I will be able to exsplain it corectly to you .

BRUSSELS!

It is so true that I use everything from charts, to vials, to pictures , to drugs and all herbs, biotensor and rife to confirm somthing.

I go strongly after somthing that comes consistant positive and make sense that every metod suports it.

All of them help me.I can not ignore one over the other.You know what I mean.It makes you stronger in the decision when you see consistancy.I also use muscle testing based on vials.

My son finally put enough bart and ehrlichia DOWN and now ..Nematodes comes next to be treated before retreating babs other strain .He tested very high on ENULA yesterday.I also found that RAINTREE A-P formula deals with them as well.

Huldas Clarck protocoll is the best..but again I tested yesterday and I WAS NEGATIVE for L CYSTINE.NO need for it.I was thinking of redoing it.But because I am not testing for it I am not repeating it.

The only thing I regret is that I did not continue her protocoll for maintanace.

After I did the surgery I became very sick as LYME and COinfections...had the right timing to get worst due to my body had too much to deal with.

SO I stoped everything and I was on MYERS COCTAIL at that time and orals , ENZYMES, OLIVE leaf exstract and teeth chemicals detox..for a while..as they tested HIGHLY in my case with BIOFEEDBACK and muscle testing ( the dr that was there during the surgery with the machine used fnger testing )!!!

BARTONELLA was acting up and that is WHY I was testing and herxing ON OLIVE LEAF that time.This exsplains my twithcing all over and MY NEURO SYMTOMS and my long term treatment in BART to reduce it !!!

Alv
Unregistered

By the way..just wanted to add that 1986 with chernobyl ...many changes happened.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster

Too much of coincidence that many political changes happened in that time in EUROPE , from BERLINS wall( 1989) , ballkans trouble...rumania , russia and the entire Comunist SYSTEM and CAPITALIST SYSTEM changes acured and needed the interfier of XXX ships and XXX forces to calm the situation down.

Most of these disease also started at the time that the forces came in at that time...and previous to that...they were not heard of.

I recall one of the best professors of THE HOSPITAL ( when I was caughing non stop ) said "You got a NEW WESTERN DISEASE".Things have not been said out loud back than like now.

We also know that most of the disease...exsplode while chemicals and toxins are presents.

We also know that LYME bacteria has been present in EUROPE since CIVIL WAR II!

Too much of coincidence?????

Ok..I am not going into politics...but I am trying to relate ...all the factors and get back to the root of the problem .

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Alv, your PM is full. I'm gonig to post here... nothing private really:

Alv,

How much HH do you need and for how long for bart? Zhang is expensive.. so you get bulk HH? I found some at first chinese herbs for 15$ a pound. I have read here on LN that Zhangs dosage is too small... up to 20 pills a day according to some.

If you send more info on charting to Sparkle, will you also send to me?

I think I am getting it.. I see these half moon charts online and in a book I have.

I think you are saying you might section that off for a range of pathogens.

Then you create a more specific chart for babesias for example or for whatever needs more specific information. You can even make a chart for remedies for babesias and make a section that says something like "another rememdy" for the chance that it is something you have not yet thought of?

Thank you for all the great info, Alv.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Just had NMT session today. This is similar to NES, AI, etc only .. no drops.

Today my therapist worked on the DNA pathway which included liver functions like methylation, sulfation, acetylation. I had strong reactions in my body.. it jerked alot starting in sacral then in coxyc area to sacral back and forth.. finally went to solar plexus then upward. It was strange to feel this and as the movement hit my solar plexus I started to think there is a pattern here. Weird.. psychological or for real energy moving.. ?? or both since they are connnected.. ??

Anyway.. my kids and I all have these very dry hands.. lots of cracking and bleeding, sandpaper like at times. The therapist worked on this pathway with my daughter about a month ago.. her hands are smooth now. ??

She did not get the clear to work on that pathway with my son... all is asked for the highest good and whether one's body is ready for the shift. His hands are still like sandpaper.

I like the idea of the drops, but I am very much more drawn to the hands on and in this case distance energy healing (this can be done both ways). I want to see how this plays out enough to play guinea pig. My kids have stopped treatments for now.. just me for the time being.

Alv
Unregistered

R62 !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDuw1xUFWnQ

just an exapmple..as you have many examples that can help you as you see in You tube and exsplore.

YES you can create a CHART with 1/2 moon type...and you include a line from the center up that show YES and from left to the right NO...

Also in between you can draw lines as many as you think you need to include for testing and you can exsplore anything you want.

You can build a chart that start from O- 24 hrs a day ( and you see how far you need to take somthing ) .

Or you can consider it a dosages chart( in pills or miligrams -always have the sample of pills in front of you ) and hold with one hand or have the person you test touch you at the shoulders and let them carry the bottle close to their navel if you are testing for them .

You can build a chart as a whole MOON with YES always from up and down and split with a NO arrow that comes crossing the YES line as an imaginary circle .So up and down is YES ( from center up and center down) and NO ( from center to the left and center to the right ).

Than you can draw errors from center to wards all 1/4 of the mooon that are even far away from each other and name DISEASE, medications , treatments type ..you name ...exsplore on what you need.

You have to set the program first ( hope you have the booklet -on how to program your PENDULUM).You need to program the pendulum when you are a beginer.Do a search here and you will find it AT BIONIC thread if my memory serves me well.

You can exsplore on building charts on any group of pathogens...let say ...all protozoas family ....and you build a break down for all of them that you know ( google ) ...

Always include unknown for one of the errows in that family ..in case you can not find or you do not have the ones that have a name .

Let say you builded one with protozoas..and than you find you have one unknown ..Build another one with CYST form , stages , single cell, etc..to break it even more..and you get more of the idea what you are dealing with .

I start always with my main CHART -that have listed the main TICK BORNE illness and always put OTHERS as another option.

I have charts for just the metods that I need to use as well..spliting it into RIFE, HOMEPATHY , DRUGS, HERBS etc

YOu can exsplore as much as you can ..
I need really to take my time to write all these..But I guess you get the idea even though I am in a RUSH today .

Start with the very simplest one ( 1/2 moon) that has YES and no and also has some arrows like rays comming out of the center and spreading even from each other ( I put numbers or disease on it) .

In your case after you build the chart with numbers you can take the HH capsules (created by 1st chinese herbs that are cheapest version) and ask on HOW many you need.

Hold them in left hand ( if you are right handed) or put them in front of you.I touch them as you get the vibe from them and is better and more accurate.

Ask on how many you need to reach the brain ?On how many your body can handle without having trouble on neurotoxins..or most beneficial dosages.

You will see that answers are diferent.BECAUSE you need to reach the brain ..it will give you higher and pending on your detox problems..that can very .
I tested MY daughter with TRIPHALA.When I needed to break down the biofilm in the brain ( fry BUG )she came high .Than when I retested ...by asking a diferent question .

How many HH capsules MY XXX needs if she takes let say 8 ( based on previous number) Triphala.Than AUTOMATICLY the HH will come up higher.

WHY ?
Is simple..as you break down the biofilm...let say the killers need to be there...and so the binder once you rephrase the question diferently ...all the answer are going to be diferent.

I have changed a lot of times the questions...pending on how much she can handle.

At least you can ask for the most beneficial dosage...that you can HANDLE...over time..when you feel better...you can jump on asking ...reach the brain and feet...and than you will see.

You can go further on asking ON how many a day , dosages, etc
I also have chart to see the percantage of the reductions of the load by asking for each pathogen , or vials , or chemicals....I carry the vial in my hands to get the vibes and I see how that answer changes over time.

it took me weeks and months over the AI treatment to see slowly how the levels were droping...I even have recorded them on my notebook..

I have stared recording them .So I was surprised when I went back to see the levels( no way I could remember by memory all of them ) and saw them dropping ( talking about chemicals here).

In some cases you can even use your palm with a vial below your hand .You name and program your fingers , let say left hand :small finger 20% , and so on 100% the thumb.You have the pendulum with your right hand and you ask questions about the load of that bacteria in your body , each organs..

I than go with THE TENSOR and a vial and CAN find them exactly by checking my son or my daughters body .

The liver is the main organ but that does not mean you are done.They love the exstremeties..as feet , hands and head.That is why MICUL talkes about how has found on blood test of the fingers..babesia.( I am getting the same answer )while ART will show based on muscle testing let say that I am done with this or that pathogen.

And with babs and bart we can not think such thing as LOW as they can multiply preaty fast.

Or I test the vial with the tensor at his knees and I find them but not in the liver .

If I do ART muscle testing ..the load is SO LOW and it will show that he does not have this and that .BUT IRONICLY that does not mean the bugs are out..but that the body can handle and is not blocked from this bacteria...as even the bloackages are low or another bacteria is needed to be treated in order to reach the left out at the exstremeties..

Sorry I am in a rash and I am just througing some ideas in there.

I start with the MAIN one ( numbers only ) to ask how many active are at that moment ( infections).

than I go to the next to see which one is the most dominating one that I need to treat...than I ask for the other

This CHART is very big ( had to put 2 papers together ) ..and it took time for me..to create..the one that I have consistant infections based on ( many ways of findings as lab, biofeedback , art , biotensor , vials etc ) ..as MUCO , BART , BABS, BRUCELLA, HERPES, viruses etc....and always parasites and others.

When I see herpes I move on to the next one that I have created for HERPES only

I list there ( google ) all the herpes family..

So for the main viruses

So for the PROTOZOAS...gogle and

so for BABESIA strains

ALways put UNKNOWN one option there..as it can be that is somthing you do not know and is not known yet

YOU ASK if you are having an infections that is in that GROUP ..and if you get a YES( arrow from center up vertical ) and than you go further on which one is that you have ...until it showes it all ..and if you see that you have 1 unknown...you move on to the chart that has all the types of protocolls

LIKE , drugs herbs, rife whatever...and ASK which one would be able to eradicate the unknown PROTOZOA for example.

ALSO ..you move on on the chart of dosages..and you ask HOW MANY THINGS would be able to treat that and ERADICATE..

I have created another chart that has bottom 1/2 moon numbers and upper part listed drugs and herbs , metods ...so another one for each drug and herbs known and the bottom just numbers..

When I have to deal with it ..I ask HOW MANY THINGS can clear eradicate it..( if I get the asnwer before that drugs and herbs can kill it) .Once i get the number 4 for instance..I asked which one of this can eradicate that is listed here..ALWAYS an unknown should be there.

To get there ...I have spent So much time searchign and building all these and improving ..over time ,rebuilding .

ALSO over time I was able to recall and find names and disease based on symtoms I have had since a kid ( and search for the most common infections that are in the STATE that I lived in -I have traveled a lot -so for me was very dificult) ..and could really jot down all the infections.

beilive it or not...In the begining I went over too many names and used biotensor and charts..and than PICTURES...

that I moved on ordered VIALS to make sure this were real findings...ONCE I got vials...and I mastered it , I can test with the vials..but now it seems that I am confident enough to get the right answer..it took me years( at least 1 year non stop that I start feeling I was into it ) and knowledge and search but WAS WORTHIT.

My brain was not clear back than so no wonder it took me long.

I also can find RIGHT NOW ..what I need to treat as PRIORITY and what is needed to cover all what I have...

It is funny how my son get the same answer as me.Kids are inocent and get correct answers as they do not interfier.He love it.I put him to play with it to get the feeling.

I recall BRUSSELS says that her daughter said "I feel TOXIC" as overtime I have exsplained him what was causing what by testing ..so now he is aware exactly what it going on.And is right as he is hitting on the target.People watch like ( how in the world he knows this stuff).They laugh at him as he makes them feel LIKE he is NOT SICK.

I also was able to ask for each symtoms that I was feeling WEIRD / or twitching on my legs or my heart or my head...and I test and I can see which one is there...NOW I know by heart..before WAS hard as they were many of them active and I was not testing .

You can also create a chart when you include binders,protocoll for detox...and you ask ...if you can not use tensor and vials and test them ..
I combine them all and I also have a LARGE arsenal of everything ..in front of me.This is the advantage .

The herbs , drugs etc...are present and I keep always a few of them in case I run out..it has been time that I need to reorder a suplement or a binder that once STOPED testing..but in time you can test again and you need it...

That is why most ND have vials with herbs in it just to test...and than you go further

You can also combine all you have and ask if they go together..IT IS FUNNY that I never get any answer that does not make sense

AS I tested today somthing, I was asking to find 100% the righ match and I played around..with swithcing the bottles...until I got 100% CORRECT MATCH!

IT was VERY CORRECT!I knew was no contradication betwen them .Than I went further to find the best timing to take one or the other within 24 hrs chart that I have created .And also just get an idea how they should be combined.It will surprise you what you find.

When times comes ( based on the previous time answer ) I still test if that is OK for me to take.MATCHES perfectly .
IF you feel like you are interfiering with you logic than do not see the labels...You need to be able not to interfier with what you know..LET it guide you ...see some of the YOU tube...tricks on how to use your ability without interfiering..THIS needs practice and works same way as with the biotensor.

Clear your brain from anything .You also need to be far away from any magnetic field...as computer or high noise..very queit place and focus.You always ask MAY I , can I should I ask questions right now...even though YOU have programed your pendulum since in the begining on what this exspresion means and what YES and NO is for you.

The charts should be created FOR YOU only and you know what you have ..but you can exspand them over time and learn more about yourself...

I use them to make the right decision.BEILIVE it or not ..I just had to make an order for something and I have had to ASK on HOW many bottles I need of this and that as I was going into details for the new order ...

MY KIDS come all the times..when they want to know...about the symtoms or they want to make important decisions...for anything.
It can also be used to test compatibilities between people and many other things and your decision about something ...

http://www.alternativetherapyadvice.com/alternative_therapy/pendulum_therapy.htm

read here

also when BRussels sasy that she test what is the best choice for this or that ...machine...I do the same for me...and I go on what comes stronger for me..

You can also create small square papers and put the names of something that you need to make a decision..

You put them far away from each other in even position and the pendulum can be in the middle and you ask the question and see what pendulum leads you

ALSO ...I test VIALS..as I see that 2 things are almost even important to treat but needs to know what is the most important

I put the vials on both sides ( which I test higly positive) and I use pendulum in between and I ask which one need to be treated first...the pendulum will show me which one is the priority ...it will start waving towards teh one that need to be treated first....

You can use pendulum to go over the frequencies on RIFE...and than as you see on chart let say you have BABESIA..you ask from the list of NUMBERS ( chart for it) on how many frequencies are beneficial for you right now

1. IS there any beneficial frequencies to be used with the rife right NOW?

Than you get a number

2.You can go into the chart of the main disease that you have created and ask which one of this is more priority and can be treated with rife right now.

Let say it points you to babesia
3. Than you go over the cafls list and you ask for all frequencies that you have...on babesia ...

4. when you ask for the frequency ..

You ask if this frequency is beneficial for you right now .

Than when you get a YES

5.You ask on HOW many minutes would be beneficial for you to rife in it RIGHT now on XXX frequency that you got previously a yes?

SO you get the minutes in time and jot them down...

At the very end..after you got the 5 frequencies down and the minutes..you ask one more time ..if you need any space between each treatment...break..if NO that you ask if the 5 frequesnies are ok to continue the treatment right now..

AFTER you are done...you will see that when yo go back ...to ask it willgive you more frequencies but ON ANOTHER PATHOGEN.

So you do not shoot in the dark..and guess...

BUt there is another way you can use as well.
That chart is hard to exsplaIN...

1/2 MOON AND IN THE MIDDLE yes FROM CENTER up AND NO from center to both sides left and right..

In between you create the chart with break up lines that direct to 1-10 , than upper sides 1-100 and so on 100-10000

And than you need to through the vision on the semimoon imaginary arches that go on line from the number 1 ( first semimoon ) to the highest level 100-10000 to see which ones are strongly showing positive...

THIS is the hardest for me to exsplain.I have had this CHART comming with my book.I have hard time in the begining to master it.But it creates a short cut when you ask for frequencies and help to find NEW ones that YOU have no list on them to deal with certain treatment with RIFE .

Ok I am typing fast and have no time to correct it now..Will come later..GOTTA GO!

[ 05-04-2009, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: Alv ]

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks Alv... It's alot to read & I have other things to do. Great info - in any case!

Send me an e-mail when you are ready. I can see if I can work with it. I could make pdf files & put them up on a website so people could print them out for reference.

lymeparfait
Unregistered

Alv,

Your PM is full.

I am fascinated by your chart work. This would be very beneficial to me as I think in those kind of ways, and have trouble making decisions.

I just started using the biotenser which has helped tremendously. But would like options, like on your chart, to remember what to ask when I need a directions for detox, or treatment for me and my family.

sometimes I feel like I cannot organize my thoughts,(one of my conditions)

So I would love to make my own personal chart.

If possible, do you have an example to get me started. It is for me hard to understand how to start with your description without having one visually in front of me to compare.

Sparkle, please send one my way too!

Thanks,

LP

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always, much to absorb from these posts!

So, using the charts, you use your biotensor (or pendulum) directly over the points on the chart?

Would it also work to place the tip of your index finger (L hand) directly on the point/word being tested, then have your dowsing instrument off to the side of the paper? (Might be able to get by with smaller charts that way?)

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

It's funny, each one goes through different paths. I find pendulum soooo difficult! Some people find it easier, like Alv!

For me, dowsing with names is much more difficult than dowsing with the body (body scan) or with nosodes.

I now can do well the name dowsing too (not with pendulum though) but it took me literally years to feel a bit more confident on that. I AM still learning and still feel experience is what counts.

The more I know the substances I'm dowsing with their names, the more precise answers I get.

I can't see how could people start with these more abstract dowsing. I would recommend as starting point, to dowse with herbs, supplements, things that you know and have a real FREQUENCY. That's when the signals are stronger.

Name dowsing just catches the frequencies 'in the air', or 'in your mind', or in the 'collective mind', so to say. It's much less concrete than simply placing a real substance in front and dowsing.

I just keep wondering if this is a good starting point...

It's amazing to be able to use these charts, like Alv does! But I consider her an advanced dowser, not a starter.

If you want to start, just put your REAL substances in a chart and dowse with REAL stuff that carry frequencies! That's just my opinion.

When you master that, then move on to subtler fields (like name dowsing). But still, start with substances that you know well, then re-test them in the real world after to confirm.

Or you'll never be sure what you do is good or not. Just my opinion!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey, the alternativetherapy site is very good, Alv!!

It's amazing how she arrived to do a very similar list of therapies that dr. K. does, including neural therapy.

thanks for posting it!
--
Tracy, just watch the utube video Alv proposed.

The guy looks a bit 'crazy' (like we all, I suppose...), but that shows how he dowses and what are these charts. The pendulum stays in the middle and it moves towards one of the lines from the center.

You know? I think I am getting better and better with my charts now! NOt with the pendulum though, I still feel I'm a child with it!

The homeopathic book I told you is good and being very helpful now, after I started to be more familiar with it. There are loads of charts, some by frequency of use, some by ailments, some by body parts, others without much reason (these are the ones I use most!!).

He must have compiled based on his experience.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I started doing dowsing with a pendulum many years ago. It was before I used it for medical purposes. I had no idea you could do medical dowsing... I used to ask it stuff like "Is my boyfriend cheating on me..." LOL

I guess I got used to having a mental idea or concept to dowse to. It helps to have the product in front of you. The bobber I got from Vernon works great for me. I haven't been using the pendulum as much. I was interested in seeing how Alv does it. There's always something to learn.

A while back I read there are certain personality types - visual, aural, kinesthetic. I'm visual - so, charts may work good for me. Other people may have different modes that they feel more comfortable with.

There's just so many things to ask & think about in regards to doing this testing. It would be nice to have some kind of list to use for reference - whichever way you do it.

----

Made the glutathione remedy today. I tried 5 drops under the tongue as dowsed for my dosage. The remedy just disappeared info the ether when I put it under the tongue... That's what it felt like... I also noticed some aches & pains just like when I did the suppository about 20 minutes after I took the remedy.

I'm going to try it with the light if I test YES for it. I'm just going slow with things these days. My liver is feeling better but I'm going to do another flush in a week or so.

I really hit the target with the liver detox protocol (thanks Bob). It's not easy but it's worthwhile.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Alv thanks so much for all the great info. I will look more intensely when this herx calms down. I am herxing strangely on teasel, enula, cumanda, HH (2), and Circulation P (2). Strange burning.. in my neck and even in the heel of my right foot. Nothing on banderol and mora really. So I guess thats how it goes.

I did find a pendulum chart book that has things like heavy metals, electrolytes, herbs.. several charts with herbs, flower essences, tissue salts and on and on. I'm sure I can make these myself... eventually...., and I got a good deal on amazon so went for it as a visual guide.

http://getintuitive.com/zc/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15&products_id=117

I hope I can keep up with you all. There are a handful of threads here that are hopping with great info!

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Sparkle.. I am so lost at this point. How did you make a glutathione remedy? You all are amazing.

I have a zyto appointment. We are going over PKU, Methylation in detail, gut with zyto or testing. I need to get a handle on this. I am a slow methylator, so it seems I need to be careful with how I take the methylation supplements. Sheesh. When will this start to get easier?

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

r62--

breathe. take your time, it'll all start to come together. Take solace in the fact that the amount of useful information in there far exceeds what your body actually wants to do at any particular time.

Many of us here (excluding me--I'm pretty new to all this too) have played around and gone through tons of trial and error before making it sound like making a homeopathic remedy is just a walk in the park.

if you try to pack in too much info at once and burn the candle at both ends, you'll lose the most important tool we have to become healthy: balance.

Zyto is a great place to start.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle, are you using products that will help `soften or dissolve' anything that might be in your liver, gall bladder or biliary ducts? Seems to me this would be my focus BEFORE attempting to purge anything.

Thanks, Selma - I DID watch the youtube video - though it took over 40 minutes to download a 10-minute video to my ancient dial-up computer. (And if I wait too long and it gets to the end, then I have to start over - for some reason the information can't be stored in my buffer or memory. And sometimes, it just quits in the middle. Grrr.) What a pain. And I didn't learn anything from the video. That's not the part I don't understand - I understand how to make the charts. What I need to see is how they are USED with the dowsing device. That's what I can't visualize.

I also checked out the alternative site that Alv posted about, and I liked it, too.

I looked at the book you posted about, R62 - I like the format a lot. Just no homeopathic remedy charts.

I do wish I'd gotten that book you talked about, Selma. I can envision how some homeopathic charts could be made to narrow down the choices - like grouping plant, mineral, animal, or other remedies into categories. Or perhaps grouping remedies into groups of a tendency to be `chilly' or `hot' or `neutral' remedies. So many ways to do this.... and then I realize......why should I attempt to do what someone else has already done! It's like trying to re-invent the wheel - no sense in it. It seems to me that if not using a remedy (or `witness) to test with, the first questions might be ``Do I already have the remedy that will work best for my _______ (whatever the problem is)?'' And if yes, then ask if the remedy name begins with a letter from A-M, and move on from there.

So, I've been doing some more searching to find something available in the USA that might be similar. I'm not finding much.

Dowsing chart books.... also an e-book and some free dowsing charts available:
http://www.dowsethis.com/node/1

List of dowsing chart books and prices (the homeopathic remedies chart book isn't available yet - darn!):
http://stores.lulu.com/dowsethis

Anyway, Selma, you make an excellent observation about whether this is a good `starting point' for beginners. Perhaps as long as the substance being tested is placed on the chart at the `hub' (center), this would be okay, as you suggested.

When I first went to the kinesiologist here in town and tested basic supplements, she made me put a little of the substance directly on my tongue to test me for it. (Then I had to rinse my mouth out before doing another supplement. Boy, there are sure some nasty-tasting products out there.) Anyway, later on - when she felt sure that she was getting correct response, then she simply had me hold a bit of the substance or a capsule in my L hand near the bottom of my throat. Later still, I could just hold the bottle near my throat to test.

(BTW, don't put remedies on your tongue or even touch them - I'm talking about non-energetic substances here.)

She was only partially accurate, simply because she refused to ask more detailed questions. Even after doing this for years, she seems to be under the impression that a simple question like.... `is this product good for me?' ....is adequate. And it certainly wasn't, in my case.

I THINK I've been making a lot of progress with the pendulum, and - get this - it seems to work best if I do it lying down on my back, with the pendulum above my stomach area held over a little copper loop thingie. Sitting or standing just doesn't work. Sounds strange, but it makes perfect sense to me knowing how my body works. I haven't really tested my answers yet - just been practicing to get the `feel' of it, trying to get consistent answers, working on my own focus of attention, finding out where my `fatigue' point might be and I need to stop, etc.

Yikes! This got long real quick! Sorry about that.....

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Tracy, the testing goes like this with charts: put the point of the pendulum in the middle of the circle (or half circle) and wait there. You make the question, then wait to see what it shows.

I'm really enjoying my book, now that I started to use it more. The more I know the charts, the more confident I seem to get answers.

Yes, you don't need to buy new substances as one substance work for sooo many different things.

At least for me, it's like this. AS I have a big collection of many homeopathic remedies, I just keep them together in boxes, and go testing with my hand (hand picking test).

Dr. K. would use something better for starters (it works for everyone), that are the 'Signal verstarker' (signal enhancers, in English?).

These are plexi glass blocks are placed near the person that is being tested and the tester, and all are 'connected' through room light.

It's an amazing trick to test many substances at once, without even touching these substances. It works very well.

Gotta go,

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks Tracy - yes... I'm doing alot of liver support herbs & juicing. The pain has reduced alot so I don't feel so concerned about doing another flush. I believe this is the bottleneck for my ill health. I'm also taking some lecithin. Castor oil packs are supposed to be good, too.

I have been taking small doses of pain meds for a long time. This may be part of the problem. I need to try to cut all of that out. I actually am going to make some homeopathic remedies of them so I can stop using them. They have Tylenol in them - so, this may have effected my liver.

After my liver is straight - I can detox some of the other toxins like mercury.

The glutathione remedy seemed to work. Here's the directions of how to make a remedy, Robin -

http://www.hpathy.com/papersnew/lewis-make-own-remedy.asp

It's not hard. You just have to get some jars. I bought a case of Mason jars at the supermarket. I added a little 100 proof vodka as a preservative.

That's a new one with the plexiglass, Selma! Sort of like radionics...

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I purchased Dr. Christophers buy 2 and get one free. It helps soften stones.

http://ezinearticles.com/?7-Herbs-That-Help-Flush-Gallstones&id=540743

Here are 7 herbs that work together to reduce inflammation, pain and help flush Gallstones safely out of the body.

1. Barberry Bark- Barberry is one of the best remedies for and promoting the flow of bile. It is indicated when there is an inflammation of the gall bladder or in the presence of gallstones. When jaundice occurs due to a congested state of the liver, Barberry is also indicated. Studies show that the main ingredient berberine, activates the macrophages (literally, "big eaters"), white blood cells that devour harmful microorganisms.

2. Wild Yam Root- Wild yam is very good for the liver and endocrine system, by toning and nourishing the gallbladder, it helps to balance hormone production.

3. Cramp Bark- Known as a nerve sedative and anti-spasmodic and therefore helping with cramps. This is very helpful for people with Gallstones. It is also used to relieve muscle tension in the intestines, airways, uterus, and striated muscles in the limbs or back. It has also been used in treating high blood pressure and other circulatory conditions.

4. Fennel Seed- Helps open obstructions of the liver, gall bladder and spleen to ease painful swellings. Fennel is also used to treat yellow jaundice, the gout and occasional cramps.

5. Ginger Root- Shrinks liver tumors in animal testing. Also, impairs cholesterol absorption and stimulates the conversion of cholesterol to bile acids which further cleanses the liver and gall bladder. Ginger also inhibits platelet aggregation.

6. Catnip Herb- Catnip nourishes the stomach and nerves. It calms the nervous system and is used also for digestion. Catnip herb has also been used to treat inflammation and help to eliminate toxins and flush Gallstones.

7. Peppermint Leaf- Preliminary clinical trials suggest that formulas containing peppermint and related terpenes (fragrant substances found in plants) can dissolve Gallstones.1 A number of studies indicate that peppermint may aid in reducing the size of gallstones and thus help some people avoid surgery. Also known as a muscle relaxant and reduces inflammation.

No parasite killers, but plan to do the hulda clark cleanse for that.

Thank you Joey. I needed that.:-) I'm herxing and its an anxiety, mental herx. Must be the HH with the cumanda.

Thank you Sparkle. Thank you for the link and info. Yay! Something else to look forward to! I mean that... I'm not the only one who secretly enjoys some of this, right? I love learning all this.. or am I fooling myself?:-D

Castor oil packs and at least 3-4 days in a row have helped me everytime so far. They calm something down. Thats with the pain nest to right rib that radiates to the back.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Sparkle, I got it! How much vodka do you add? Do you do that to each dilution in the end then how much? How many diultions did you make and how did you test to take?

Basically... I can do this with liquid magnesium or powdered magnesium or chlorella, like you have Selma.. must have to use a finely powdered chlorella or a liquid?

At what point do you think you might need a (brain foggy.. sorry... ) shaky thing to shake them up? Is that when you work alot with making higher dilutions?

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

How to dowse for health (tensor)

even how to make one out of copper wire.. I'm going to try this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X1IA7mP3yI

pardon the this is not pagan statement, as some of us are.. I hope. I think he means this is not drawing other energies.

Oh.. thank you for the links to the chart books, Tracy. I like the way they are divided up. That is a shame the homeopathics.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Woah...this is interesting.. dont share his exact spiritual views, but those can be adjusted to perspective

I like the idea of maybe sometimes at least not having to focus on every detail.

He gets into clearing a house. as well as healing the body in a general way of using energy to install or uninstall as well as general identification.. dowsing out energy patterns in a space and in the body.. interesting..

1 Part 1 above

1 Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHV-0cTIdOs

1 Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrpmsD4UBI4

There are more.. not sure the content.

Lots of dowsing for health videos...

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=GMofShunTao&view=videos

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks Robin... Wish I knew about those herbs about 10 days ago... It's all still good.

Cumanda made me herx alot. I started on one drop & worked it up to 30. It took me months - it's strong stuff.

shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funnily enough Ive just started taking those herbs! I need something for extra liver support as I have just recently started taking Olive Leaf and had a huge herx and also had liver pain too.

I remembered I had some of those herbs left in my cupboard, as Ive taken them in the past and they have definitely helped with bile flow, and helping; to clear some toxins out. I am feeling more energy too tho the extra energy is no doubt also due to taking the olive leaf. Barberry in particular is a great liver herb.

Hope they help you Sparkle if you try them.

Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimmy
Member # 15883

oops sorry double post!
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Milk thistle seeds are very good, too.

I'm taking a couple of products - Liver Life by BioRay & a product called Stone Free by Planetary Herbals.

Dr. Christopher is/was a very good herbalist. Sounds like a good combination.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Just last update with my daughter: she needed again high dilutions of borrelia, 30C, 200K, 1,000K a few days ago (through photons).

She started complaining of bits of knee pain, but after the photons, she's back to symptomless... Then again, borrelia disappeared from the energetic test. Bartonella though disappeared with the Arnica 6D.-

She's off arnica for a few days, bart is still not testing.

Today, her body told me she still has borrelia. It is in her heart. But photons will NOT help her, not even higher homeopathic dilutions of borrelia. Nor antibodies of borrelia.

I found out that PHYTOLACA homeopathic kills borrelia for her. Funny. She has absolutetly no heart symptoms, she loves running, she's the fastest runner of her Kindergarten with much bigger kids than her (as she's one of the smallest in height!). But as tests say, I just treated her heart with Phytolaca...

Now again, I can't find borrelia in the tests. I am kind of happy phytolaca tested for the first time ever for borrelia.

It MIGHT mean she's cleaning the LAST of borrelia now. It also might mean though, that borrelia is creating resistance to the nosode-photon treatment?? Hopefully not.

Of course, the heavy metal vial tests in her heart. So I'll do another product again with her saliva to unblock her heart region. Let's see how it goes. So far, we had been successful with these attempts to unblock areas with stuck metals / toxins through saliva products. It does feel like what the people doing AI is doing, but we're not on the AI, jsut with home made saliva products, tested individually.

She had had the same joint pain I had while on metal detox, and recently, she has had bits of muscle pains that test as liberating metals. Chlorella tests in higher amounts for her, so I guess my tests are good. The pain comes and goes, but it usually doesn't last more than 2 days.

She is born with MY mercury, then got fed with my mercury (breast milk), so ... she's got a lot to clean.

She's barely testing for any chlorella for the moment as we stopped the saliva (3rd round). Now I'll prepare 4th round, specifically trying to address the heart region. I don't know if I'm imagining this all...

Bejoy is also trying these saliva products (like autonosode), I think she can back me on these experiments!!! She's also having metals being liberated, if I understood well??

My daughter is not testing for pollen allergy. Husband not testing for sun allergy. Let's see what will come in the next months!! I'm very excited!
---

As for myself, I'm having some strains of fungi on my hands. I treated them with photons few days as Sanum doesn't address these specific strains. It's my feeling that photons don't kill fungi as well as it kills SOME bacteries and MOST viruses.

If other photon users have other opinion, I'm very interested to know.

I guess the MAIN problem with fungi are mycotoxins, probable allergy to these, and sluggish lymph drainage. Again, I'm treating all my organs with homeopathic substances to support detox, including my adrenals.

My saliva product tests as eliminating mucor toxins... Today, I think it was my last day on the 3rd round, I'l lgo to the 4th if I don't test for it tomorrow.

The hand infection is under control, but still here with me. I'm not taking any killer whatsoever for it.

I find EXTREMITIES like hands, feet, skin, as they have less lymphatic circulation, less blood circulation, they need extra help. Both pathogens and toxins can easily accumulate there.

If I had the ionic detox foot bath I would put my hands in there to see what I got. I guess these foot bath machines shall be my next purchase?

Any suggestions?

I'm still using photons, not for killing, but to help lymph moving in my hands. Not daily, but like once every 3-4 days?

I'm also using photons with my adrenal gland. Photons going through cristal quartz there feels like heaven!

Apart from my hands, I think I'm again in remission from borrelia. It's been some time I don't need to treat borrelia. I gotta wait about 3 months WITHOUT treating borrelia to be sure.

My main treatment now is still metal detox. The years go on, and I'm always back to it. The KPU protocol seems interesting, and I'll be sure to take a look into B6 and other supplementation when I get stuck with liberating metals again. So far, no need to make more mobilization.

I'm not taking any mobilizer, but metals are simply popping from all over again. I'm having the metal detox joint pain here and then and still ingesting chlorella 2x day! Nothing dramatic though.

My lyme doctor did ozone injections in two teeth (one beside the other) and I think this is working to deal with cavitations. I don't know how long the effect will last (I still need two injections according to him), but he said dr. K. is now using (or recommending) ozone injections, before recommeding to pull the teeth off like before.

The teeth were testing as FOCAL problem. This is an important thing to treat as they irradiate problems ALL over. Many of the points I was treating with neural therapy tapping DAILY in my face until Sunday, around eyes, scalp, they simply stopped testing like magic after the ozone. I just stopped doing the head tapping.

Another proof of the FOCAL PROBLEM theory. A bad tooth can radiate problems all over. I feel my body is not desperate to take the tooth off anymore, like I was feeling just before this Monday. Until Sunday, that was my ONLY thought.

He tested the mudra of ABSOLUTE PRIORITY, and it came up as 'yes' for these teeth.

If you guys are interested in mudras (hand positions), they are amazing, so rich and there are SO MANY of them to see whole lots of problems. Like if our hands are REAL computers. The Germans are strong for that. I have dozens of photos of mudras, and about a hundred positions to test...

I'm still new on the various types of mudras (to test heavy metal toxicity, other types of toxicity, lack of certain vitamins, etc). But it's fascinating!

Have a nice weekend you all!

bejoy
Member # 11129

Good to hear your update, Selma. Thanks for all the information and ideas.

Selma's technology on saliva dilutions is amazing.

I like the idea of ionic foot bath to treat extremities for fungals. My feet are pretty bad.

I have a sota silver pulser and will make a foot bath with it, using the clips and steel spoons instead of silver or probes.

I have done this once before and it felt great, but it doesn't make colors because the metals won't oxidize and react with the body chemistry.

At some point when my brain has more room again, I'd love to learn those mudras. Two of my practitioners use them.

I look forward to hearing how the ozone injections work for you.

--------------------
bejoy!

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement